It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Head Of Star Wars Program Says Cheney

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

Originally posted by 911files

Originally posted by samkent
What Mineta did say was that Cheney said "The order still stands".

No where can I find that Cheney said "stand down".

The truthers spinning machine invented the 'stand down' thing.

Prove Cheney said 'stand down'.

True. We don't have him saying "stand down", but we do have someone who was there telling Mineta what was said. So I was wrong in leading you to believe that we have direct video evidence of Cheney saying that. Sorry.

Okay, how about a link to that guys statement?

www.youtube.com...

Why do you guys keeping linking stupid YouTube videos that have nothing to do with the subject matter on the table? We are asking for evidence to support that Cheney ordered a stand-down.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
What Mineta did say was that Cheney said "The order still stands".

No where can I find that Cheney said "stand down".

The truthers spinning machine invented the 'stand down' thing.

Prove Cheney said 'stand down'.

True. We don't have him saying "stand down", but we do have someone who was there telling Mineta what was said. So I was wrong in leading you to believe that we have direct video evidence of Cheney saying that. Sorry.

Okay, how about a link to that guys statement?

www.youtube.com...

Why do you guys keeping linking stupid YouTube videos that have nothing to do with the subject matter on the table? We are asking for evidence to support that Cheney ordered a stand-down.

Excuse me. You asked for a link to what I stated. "The order still stands", clearly means there was a stand down order since the plane was not shot down.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Bowman (pictured below right) stated that at the bare minimum if Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda were involved in 9/11 then the government stood down and allowed the attacks to happen. He said it is plausible that the entire chain of military command were unaware of what was taking place and were used as tools by the people pulling the strings behind the attack.

About the most sensible, realistic conspiracy theory one can have on the event.

Once you start leaning towards mass coverups, no planes, laser beam weapons.. You are off in la la land.

Hit it on the head. There is just no way that a group of guys with box cutters could pull off hijacking that many planes and flying them unimpeded into 3 different buildings. No way at all, unless the military was told to stand down, given false information, etc...Something like that only comes from the top, and there doesn't need to be that many people involved to pull it off. And those that were involved would never come forward anyway, because they have too much to lose, whether it be money and power, or their life.

I have always suspected Israel was behind the attacks. They had the most to gain from them imo. Look at where we are now after this event. TSA agents who are so inept that it's ridiculous, and they haven't really done anything to stop terrorism, but have done a lot to control American citizens...And what do ya know, this "control" is popping up everywhere.

There were a lot of people who would have benefited from the invasion of the Middle East, and every single one of them is a suspect, with the most prominent of those being anyone with power over the military and certain parts of government...Someone with a little clout. A VP sounds pretty high up there to me, and I am almost certain he was in on it, as was Bush. I never trusted either of them, just like I don't trust Obama. It has nothing to do with me not liking them personally, just a gut feeling. And things have only gotten worse since 9/11, and it is not because of terrorists. Or at least not the terrorists most people think of. It was the terrorists in the US and Israeli governments, possibly others as well.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Excuse me. You asked for a link to what I stated. "The order still stands", clearly means there was a stand down order since the plane was not shot down.

No it doesn't. It clearly means "the order still stands". It could not possibly be the order he had just given to shoot down aircraft threatening the Capitol could it? You are presenting absolutely no evidence that the "order" referred to is a "stand down order". The plane was not shot down because it was already down.

If this is what you guys believe, then that is fine with me. People have their opinions on different aspects of 9/11. But stop presenting your beliefs as fact without conclusive evidence to support it. Conjecture is not evidence. Mineta did not arrive, by his own account until after the WH evac began. There is absolutely no evidence to indicate that took place before 9:35 at the earliest. Quite the contrary, people took a photo and CNN video of VENUS77 as they departed. And we know exactly what time that happened, 9:46.

ZOB had added a new flight plan for UAL93 which continued to "track" on TSD's even after UAL93 crashed (not to be confused with actual radar). That flight plan was to Reagan NAP. The description of the "plane" referred to by Mineta in his testimony is a perfect match for that flight plan. They even evacuated first responders from the Pentagon area and dispatched fighters to intercept the "plane" which was not there.
edit on 22-6-2012 by 911files because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

No it doesn't. It clearly means "the order still stands". It could not possibly be the order he had just given to shoot down aircraft threatening the Capitol could it? You are presenting absolutely no evidence that the "order" referred to is a "stand down order". The plane was not shot down because it was already down.

No, the person was telling Cheney that the plane is coming into the Pentagon airspace and asking if the order still stands. The order must have been not to shoot the plane down. Am I missing something?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I am a retired Air Force Fighter Pilot and that interpretation smells so rank of BS that I can smell it through my monitor. You have no clue what that statement means. What you have quoted in not accurate anyway as that's not what Cheney said, nor was it what the LT Cmdr (young man identified by Mineta) said either. It did not occur with reference to AA 77. It was in reference to a TDS display of UA 93"s predicted flight path in the first place. No Fighter was in the area to shoot it down anyway and that was not due to any "stand down" orders invented by idiots on the Internet. Stop spreading crap!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Am I missing something?

Yea, you're missing something? Forum rules and decorum prevent me from explicitly stating what it is you're missing.. Get a clue before you post and spread crap as if you know what you're talking about.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

No, the person was telling Cheney that the plane is coming into the Pentagon airspace and asking if the order still stands. The order must have been not to shoot the plane down. Am I missing something?

Yes, I just added details to my previous post.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat

I am a retired Air Force Fighter Pilot and that interpretation smells so rank of BS that I can smell it through my monitor. You have no clue what that statement means. What you have quoted in not accurate anyway as that's not what Cheney said, nor was it what the LT Cmdr (young man identified by Mineta) said either. It did not occur with reference to AA 77. It was in reference to a TDS display of UA 93"s predicted flight path in the first place. No Fighter was in the area to shoot it down anyway and that was not due to any "stand down" orders invented by idiots on the Internet. Stop spreading crap!

I'm not a retired bartender. lol. Mineta said the "young man" was telling Cheney that the plane is coming into the "Pentagon". It's reasonable to assume that the order was NOT to shoot that plane down, simply because it was not shot down, even though the Pentagon is equipped to shoot planes down.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

What you added is accurate. It's been proven in more ways than one that Mineta's time line was wrong.. Why this crap keeps coming up again and again is more evidence that idiots who post this kind of garbage don't keep up at all. They just keep posting the same garbage over and over again. It's as if they have nothing better to do. (Very likely accurate)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Am I missing something?

Yea, you're missing something? Forum rules and decorum prevent me from explicitly stating what it is you're missing.. Get a clue before you post and spread crap as if you know what you're talking about.

My goodness are you getting upset! lol.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I'm not a retired bartender. lol. Mineta said the "young man" was telling Cheney that the plane is coming into the "Pentagon". It's reasonable to assume that the order was NOT to shoot that plane down, simply because it was not shot down, even though the Pentagon is equipped to shoot planes down.

Then go mix yourself a drink or two and and stop posting false information. How is the Pentagon equipped to shoot planes down? You need to prove that with a credible source because that is FALSE information.... You can't because there are none.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Reheat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Am I missing something?

My goodness are you getting upset! lol.

So, you think it's all a joke when you post crap as if you know what you're talking about, do you?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by trystsI'm not a retired bartender. lol. Mineta said the "young man" was telling Cheney that the plane is coming into the "Pentagon". It's reasonable to assume that the order was NOT to shoot that plane down, simply because it was not shot down, even though the Pentagon is equipped to shoot planes down.

And Mineta was not there to hear anything said when AAL77 came into the Pentagon. So he had to be talking about the TSD plane coming into the Pentagon much later which created a lot of panic everywhere, including the Pentagon. Or did you miss all of that video footage showing that later evacuation of the Pentagon area?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

What you added is accurate. It's been proven in more ways than one that Mineta's time line was wrong.. Why this crap keeps coming up again and again is more evidence that idiots who post this kind of garbage don't keep up at all. They just keep posting the same garbage over and over again. It's as if they have nothing better to do. (Very likely accurate)

I feel your pain. I've been trying to get this across to my friend Mark Gaffney for years now, but it still has not registered. Partly my fault though because of that SS log thingy.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Then go mix yourself a drink or two and and stop posting false information. How is the Pentagon equipped to shoot planes down? You need to prove that with a credible source because that is FALSE information.... You can't because there are none.

It is reasonable to assume that the Pentagon is equipped with anti-aircraft weaponry. It is the Pentagon afterall. I have no doubt about it, but I can't promise that I'll have a "credible source" for you without browsing the Internet for a spell. But, since you said it is "false", I would like a credible source which says so, if you don't mind

BTW, I'm enjoying looking through stuff about this particular point of that day, so try not to be so crabby, please

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by Screwed
At this point it doesn't matter if the President of the God Damned United States of motherfriggin America gets on T.V. during the half time of the Super Bowl and declares that it WAS indeed an inside job. and Dick Cheney flips us all the bird and says "yeah, I did it, whatcha gonna do about it"?

The people who do not want to believe this NEVER WILL!!!!

Period!!!
End of story.

Keep holding your breath and hoping. I will never believe this was an inside job.

Thank you for proving my point.
It is very fascinating to me that no matter what evidence/proof is brought to the table NOW or in the future, therre are literally people who, in your own words, "will NEVER believe".

It is both fascinating from a psychological standpoint and sad from a spiritual standpoint.

That there are ideas or realities in this world that are so threatening to people's ego and world view that they will simply NEVER believe........PERIOD!

WOW.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

edit on 22-6-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by trystsI'm not a retired bartender. lol. Mineta said the "young man" was telling Cheney that the plane is coming into the "Pentagon". It's reasonable to assume that the order was NOT to shoot that plane down, simply because it was not shot down, even though the Pentagon is equipped to shoot planes down.

And Mineta was not there to hear anything said when AAL77 came into the Pentagon. So he had to be talking about the TSD plane coming into the Pentagon much later which created a lot of panic everywhere, including the Pentagon. Or did you miss all of that video footage showing that later evacuation of the Pentagon area?

Could you post a link please, showing an evacuation?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

It is reasonable to assume that the Pentagon is equipped with anti-aircraft weaponry. It is the Pentagon afterall. I have no doubt about it, but I can't promise that I'll have a "credible source" for you without browsing the Internet for a spell. But, since you said it is "false", I would like a credible source which says so, if you don't mind

BTW, I'm enjoying looking through stuff about this particular point of that day, so try not to be so crabby, please

It doesn't work that way. You need to prove what you continue to post as fact, obviously only due to your incredulity. Reversing the burden of proof and expecting me to prove a negative is child like behavior.

You can take as long as you like to prove your point. Likely, you'll never post again because there is no credible source. Oh, you'll find idiots who say there are underground bunkers and such on conspiracy theorists sites, however no credible source exists because there are none...

Pssst - You do realize there is a major airport very nearby the Pentagon, don't you? Or are you so spaced out with incredulity that you don't know where the Pentagon is located? Aircraft on arrival and departure pass very close to the building on a frequent basis and those in decision making positions have had more sense than the typical internet junkie to not take the risk inherent with an Air Defense system that might just accidentally shoot down a commercial aircraft full of people. It has happened before...more than once...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join