It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Head Of Star Wars Program Says Cheney

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Once again I have to say this. If this was true or even partly true we would be seeing this on the news.

Their answer to this is 'the media is controlled by TPTB'.

There's always some boggie man farther up the chain pulling the strings. This eliminates the need for real evidence.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
As others have said, it doesn't matter if the people involved (Israelis, likely, IMO) admit what they did. It doesn't matter if Israelis were caught on top of a van filming the attacks. Few people care. There ARE some of us who do, so don't go saying "nobody" does. Some of us are aware, but we can't fight this alone. It's the majority of people who rather believe everything is okay, and that they're on the good team. Pride blinds them, and so does wishful thinking. They might believe in "not judging others" and maybe "let 'god' handle it." Enough! No! Do THEY wait for some invisible man to handle it? Hell no. They get revenge while they know they can, and they witness karma in action as something they initiated. People are just too damn comfortable.

I can't wait for things to get really bad to show these people the consequences of thinking everything will just be okay if they ignore it! You stay in denial, the problem grows! Americans will get what's coming to them, yet again. They are bound too because they're too ignorant to believe it can't happen again. Just let 911 go. It won't happen again. These other people are the reason they got away with 911. Don't anyone dare point the finger at all of us. I have tried and tried on many occasions. My family and friends can't be bothered to think of such things. They don't want to hear about it! They are the problem! I hope they all get a severely rude awakening soon! Something has to set them off or else they'll never wake up!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

I can't wait for things to get really bad to show these people the consequences of thinking everything will just be okay if they ignore it! You stay in denial, the problem grows! Americans will get what's coming to them, yet again. They are bound too because they're too ignorant to believe it can't happen again. Just let 911 go. It won't happen again. These other people are the reason they got away with 911. Don't anyone dare point the finger at all of us. I have tried and tried on many occasions. My family and friends can't be bothered to think of such things. They don't want to hear about it! They are the problem! I hope they all get a severely rude awakening soon! Something has to set them off or else they'll never wake up!

I find this a little disturbing that you can't wait for things to get real bad for everybody just to wake up the uninformed.

I agree that things are getting out of control around the world but I hope that those who are awake prevent the scary reality that we are facing before its to late.

Wishful thinking I know.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by karen61057

Once again I have to say this. If this was true or even partly true we would be seeing this on the news.

Their answer to this is 'the media is controlled by TPTB'.

There's always some boggie man farther up the chain pulling the strings. This eliminates the need for real evidence.

You got it all wrong again.. The need for evidence is eliminated by TPTB in the name of national security.
R

edit on 22-6-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
Planes - what Planes ... ? please prove they used Planes .... because I looked and looked and looked again.... and boss, They did not use Planes - so the remote control story is just that another red herring you have to accept because everyone saw planes go into those towers.... no, you saw a video of planes going into towers. and when you run the math - you can see just how fake the planes are. just another damage control measure to muddy the water.

People saw planes in real life, and heard the explosions in real life, and saw people fall out of the windows in real life. People saw the whole thing in real life with their own eyes.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
People saw planes in real life, and heard the explosions in real life, and saw people fall out of the windows in real life. People saw the whole thing in real life with their own eyes.

What is up with this no plane stuff anyways? Yes, I know videos can be faked and/or manipulated, but as you point out, people witnessed these events as they happened.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

You got it all wrong again.. The need for evidence is eliminated by TPTB in the name of national security.

You say the gov eliminated the need for evidence. Is that the credo of the truthers?
I have not seen any evidence provided by the truthers.

Here is a vid from a truther.

Even their own vid doesn't have Cheney saying stand down.

That should be a bare mininum in evidence.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files

What is up with this no plane stuff anyways? Yes, I know videos can be faked and/or manipulated, but as you point out, people witnessed these events as they happened.

It makes for a convenient scapegoat when it comes time to debunk conspiracy theorists or dissuade people who start asking too many questions. "You don't want to end up like those tin foil hat wearing 9/11 truther nut job's do you? Hell they don't even think planes hit the buildings!"

Does nothing but serve as a distraction. I wouldn't at all be surprised if the source of all the original "no planes" bs was an insider to begin with. Divide and conquer, right?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by samkent

Cheney is the "whipping" boy, because he ordered the Pentagon defence (the *last* line of defence) to stand down and allow the planes to hit.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

Wasn't he as well the person who organized the 'security drills" of the air force to be happening on that day, leaving them unprepared to an extent to deal with it properly.

See, that is my problem with this guy's statement. The drills did NOT hamper NEADS response. Quite the contrary, the additional staff on-duty and resources specifically for the exercise if anything, made the response a little better. There was not enough time (considering the notification) to intercept AAL11 and UAl175. The snafu's in getting a response to DC had nothing at all to do with the exercises (QUIT fights went east instead of the northern bearing issued in the scramble order, diverted to Baltimore due to erroneous information from the FAA, and finally to a CAP point south of DC because of a technician transposed the numbers in the latitude minutes).

So sorry, I don't see how the exercises hindered the response at all.

Didn't it confuse the crap out of everybody though? All the extra resources were concentrating on the drills, and why did the FAA give erroneous information?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I'm all for free speech and stuff but I must admit that this "no plane" BS is just as annoying as "we had no idea" BS.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

I may not belive in all of the theorys and talk about the 9/11 attacks. But what I do belive is that this man is evil incarnate and a utter (please feel free to use what any nasty words you can think of here). Why do you guys in the USA spend so much time looking around the world for evil tyrants and villans, when you already have this guy at home?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

You say the gov eliminated the need for evidence. Is that the credo of the truthers?

I should have been more specific... The gov feels that when they declare somebody a terrorist and kill him/or them no evidence is needed to be presented to the American people. We should just believe them because they never ever lie to us.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Didn't it confuse the crap out of everybody though? All the extra resources were concentrating on the drills, and why did the FAA give erroneous information?

I've seen no evidence of that in the NEADS audios from the day, but I confess no expertise in military matters or NORAD exercises/responses. From the audio record (both FAA and NEADS), the NEADS team moved very swiftly into real world action. The only consequence was for SGT Powell to ask Cooper “Is this real world or exercise?” when he called it in and the time for Cooper to declare it "real world". More time was probably used up by virtue of Major Nasypany being in the toilet. But even there, Major Deskins handled until he arrived back. Cooper called at 8:39 and the PANTA F-15's were scrambled at 8:47 (Battle stations at 8:41).

I guess all I'm saying is that the PANTA's had no chance of catching up with AAL11 and the FAA had not even notified them of UAL175. I know COL Marr kept the QUIT fighters in reserve in case they were needed in NYC and perhaps delayed things a little on the DC response. So it is that call (delay actually) and the 3 "snafus" in the QUIT response that I have issues with, not the exercises.
edit on 22-6-2012 by 911files because: typos

Just to add about the FAA "erroneous" information. When Colin called into NEADS regarding AAL11 still being airborne (actually a confusion he overheard on a conference call between a coast track of AAL11A and another target, AAL77), it actually served to get the QUIT fighters out of Langley airborne sooner. Who knows how long COL Marr would have held them in reserve if he had not called it in. Major Nasypany was rather pissed though when he found out that the QUIT fighters went east instead of north as they were ordered to.
edit on 22-6-2012 by 911files because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

reply to post by trysts

Sure he did. I just watched the interview with Norman Mineta. Dick Cheney ordered Norad defence to stand down, meaning not to shoot the plane down.

Could you post the link?

www.investigate911.info...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Bowman (pictured below right) stated that at the bare minimum if Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda were involved in 9/11 then the government stood down and allowed the attacks to happen. He said it is plausible that the entire chain of military command were unaware of what was taking place and were used as tools by the people pulling the strings behind the attack.

About the most sensible, realistic conspiracy theory one can have on the event.

Once you start leaning towards mass coverups, no planes, laser beam weapons.. You are off in la la land.

I noticed you left out "controlled demo".

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
At this point it doesn't matter if the President of the God Damned United States of motherfriggin America gets on T.V. during the half time of the Super Bowl and declares that it WAS indeed an inside job. and Dick Cheney flips us all the bird and says "yeah, I did it, whatcha gonna do about it"?

The people who do not want to believe this NEVER WILL!!!!

Period!!!
End of story.

amen to that.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

What Mineta did say was that Cheney said "The order still stands".

No where can I find that Cheney said "stand down".

The truthers spinning machine invented the 'stand down' thing.

Prove Cheney said 'stand down'.

True. We don't have him saying "stand down", but we do have someone who was there telling Mineta what was said. So I was wrong in leading you to believe that we have direct video evidence of Cheney saying that. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

True. We don't have him saying "stand down", but we do have someone who was there telling Mineta what was said. So I was wrong in leading you to believe that we have direct video evidence of Cheney saying that. Sorry.

Okay, how about a link to that guys statement?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
Once again I have to say this. If this was true or even partly true we would be seeing this on the news. They would be talking about this on the Today Show and Good Morning America. We are not seeing that because this is just more BS.

It's bizarre to me that anyone watches the Today show or Good morning America, let alone waits for truthful news about the world from those shows. lol. I hope you're not one of those people who believe that propaganda, lies, and governmental conspiracies only happen in other countries? You may want to look into the JFK assassination, Watergate, Iran-Contra, etc. Or just think to yourself for about three or four seconds about how many people the U.S. government has directed to kill in the last 50 years. It's millions and millions of people. I personally, am more than suspicious of the veracity and aims of a known serial killer. It's not like I'm going to think that the serial killer deserves my trust in any way.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

Okay, how about a link to that guys statement?

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join