It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gene Kranz's Remarkable Self Incriminating Gaffe, The Storied Ship, " Fraudulent Apollo 13 "

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

The topic is Gene Kranz's Remarkable Self Incriminating Gaffe, The Storied Ship, " Fraudulent Apollo 13 "
, NOT eachother.

Please refrain from discussing each other, attacking each other, or anything else that isn't a response to the topic.

Further violations will be removed and result in a 72hr posting ban.

~Tenth
ATS Mod

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
To DJW001, CHOOS and others:

I would like to thank you for your patience and perseverance with all of these threads that the OP has been spewing on this site.
To me it appears that he/they ignore anything you guys post, and continue on their merry way.
I know if I had to deal this this garbage, I would have lost it many many moons ago! To me it appears that one person has more than one login as the message structure is too similar for an OP, but thats just my opinion.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that your answers to these bogus claims is very much appreciated by myself and others, I'm sure. I have learned VERY much by following your links.

I don't want to only thank you guys, but ALL that have been involved in the 92 different threads that have been created. You guys are all awesome, and I bow to your knowledge!

snrRog

edit on 6/30/2012 by snrRog because: messed up thought process

edit on 6/30/2012 by snrRog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

APOLLO 13, Prepare To Be Boarded, ONE

Here at ATS, there has been a witnessing of the birth of the very first, comprehensive, fully articulated "approximate history" of Apollo; a vacuum sealed demonstration of fraud, absolute and unassailable, a "proof" widely based, a "proof" multifaceted in its grounding(LOST BIRD, the Tom Stafford lying, incidental daggers such as the "leaving of cameras on the moon", the bogus Apollo 13 O2 tank explosion, Gene Kranz's full on full BULL premature "LM as lifeboat" gaffe, etc.), and so a "proof" reaching beyond my group's medical issue bread and butter(Borman's bogus cislunar diarrhea, Shepard's Meniere's cure baloney, Slayton's paroxysmal atrial fibrillation vitamin cure full on BULL, Mattingly's waltz through the MOCR when he had been allegedly grounded out of fear that he might come down with, and might even pass along to others, rubella virus related problems), a growing PERP list that names fraud participants and grounds that naming in solid reference based research, details regarding the fraud's machinations/logistics/strategy, a presentation of events as they truly did occur, and a thought provoking and challenging introduction to MOTIVE.

Who says history cannot be rewritten, and rewritten such that old BULL is revealed and fresh TRUTH placed in its stead ?

edit on 30-6-2012 by decisively because: Rmoved my references to other psters per moderator request

edit on 30-6-2012 by decisively because: per moderator request, removing anything that might be construed as "personal"

edit on 30-6-2012 by decisively because: view> "approximate history"

edit on 30-6-2012 by decisively because: removed comment that might be constured as personal per moderator request

edit on 30-6-2012 by decisively because: REMOVED STATEMENT THAT COULD BE VIEWED AS PERSONAL.

edit on 30-6-2012 by decisively because: added "the bogus Apollo 13 O2 tank explosion, Gene Kranz's full on full BULL premature "LM as lifeboat" gaffe"

edit on 30-6-2012 by decisively because: removed comment that might be construed as personal per moderator

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Apollo 13 , Prepare To Be Boarded, TWO

Apollo's truth is indeed found in the electronic pages of these ATS threads. Our understandable mistakes aside, the presentation features errors to be sure, it is woefully incomplete, but it is nevertheless the most authoritative, truthful, accurate history of the Apollo story ever penned, a startling and now quite simple fact. Right here on ATS, we have achieved what was once thought "kooky". We have demonstrated incontrovertibly Apollo's Inauthenticity, its fraudulence with respect to its manned landing claims. We have the beginnings of a PERP LIST, now with men's names numbering in the dozens. Not a perfect list, but for the most part, posterity will prove us correct. The vast majority of the PERPS so named will prove to indeed have been Apollo fraud PERPS in practice, and will be shown by others, future historians with all the more resources and evidence at their disposal, to be PERPS for the reasons so stated here in these very ATS threads.

These ATS Apollo Inauthenticity threads are beyond groundbreaking, they are deceptively EPIC.

As you'll see sputniksteve, apart from my bread and butter, the medically oriented threads, those in which I have eliminated the opposition's favorite card, their appeal to authority, this done by virtue of invoking my own medical authority, and in so doing proving in an absolute sense Apollo's inauthenticity, this thread on Apollo 13 will prove to be my most devastating. Not that Apollo is in any more need of being proven inauthentic. But the details as regards every mission are important. It is important for my side to continue to work in our showing to the best of our ability what was done in terms of fraud machinations/logistics/PERP activities. We want to tell the true story. After all, because men did not land on the moon, does not make it any less historic, any less significant. It is just that the historicity and significance is of a form other than originally presented by the PERPS themselves. Additionally, with respect to nefarious PERP activities, it is important to, as meticulously as possible, write down as explicitly as we can, EXACTLY WHAT IT WAS THAT THEY DID. It serves notice to them that their legacy is one of infamy, and as such, metes out just a bit of meaningful justice. We don't want these boys to rest well now do we ? On the other hand, if they would agree to "testify" , to spill the space beans, we'd even help them, write a seconal script or two, just so as to finally help them get a good night's rest, ya' know.

There will be more new material to be sure, more interesting threads, nothing less than the cutting edge of Apollo Inauthenticity research is found here. To be sure, ATS has become a veritable ground zero for Apollo's accelerating demise. That said, as for the materials my friends and I have heretofore dealt with, discovered online and in the stacks of the San Francisco Public Library, not to mention those of the University of California at Berkeley and the University of San Francisco, we have saved the best we have non-medical issue wise, at least the stuff we have discovered so far, for last, Apollo 13. The mission is a playground for researchers of our ilk. My personal reading assignment for the last year in our group of investigators has been to study the LOST BIRD theme and Apollo 13 as well. The former because I was the first of three of us that independently stumbled upon it, and to be sure, found it personally so very fascinating, the later "assignment" was given to me without any objection on my part because of my strong background in chemistry.

edit on 30-6-2012 by decisively because: per moderator request, removed comment that might be inerpreted as personal

edit on 30-6-2012 by decisively because: spelling

edit on 30-6-2012 by decisively because: added "to", "help"

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Apollo 13, Prepare To Be Boarded, THREE

##SNIPPED## By the way, thanks much to SayonaraJupiter for his bringing up and pressing the Collins pre-Apollo 8 neck surgery nonsense, his excellent research and posting on that subject inspired a colleague of mine, fired an interest in that particular case of malingering, and so it shall find its way into their book with an extra big fat surprise.

Of course it is important for us on this side, the side advocating for TRUTH IN THE NOTION OF APOLLO INAUTHENTICITY, not to fall into the trap of claimed authority as our official story side opponents love to do. Turning back to the subject of Apollo 13, and this thread in particular, it is important for me NOT to site my background studying chemistry as proof of my claims. As I now begin to go through the details of the Cortright Commission's claims, I will take special care in presenting the facts as accurately as possible, but hopefully in a way not so very technical that anyone with an interest, regardless of science study background, will be able to appreciate/understand what it is that I am writing about. That said, it will be apparent to those with a strong chemistry background, that such a background belongs to me as well. If someone has "higher level" technical questions, by all means, feel free to put them out there. As will be obvious, I know the Cortright Commission Report as well as my backyard, and will in fact be using their own science, or perhaps best said, their lack of scientific evidence, as my own best evidence in building what is a vacuum sealed case of Cortright Commission scientific fraud, and providing yet another elegant proof of Apollo inauthenticity.

It appears as though most here are not familiar with the official story's details as regards the Apollo 13 O2 Tank number two alleged explosion. So in my next post, I shall begin with that. I'll present in outline, though a relatively detailed outline, what the official story claims are. I'll use the Cortright Commission Report, the Apollo 13 Mission Report, and Lovell's Book, APOLLO 13, as my primary references for this introduction. I'll then move on to a full scale evisceration of the same sorry pathetic official explosion story.

edit on 30-6-2012 by decisively because: removed comment that might be construed as personal per moderator request

edit on Sat Jun 30 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2012 by decisively because: spelling

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Apollo 13, Prepare To Be Boarded , FOUR

Moving forward, I also will be posting more analysis wise on the Gene Kranz premature "LM as lifeboat" reference. I'll post links to more EECOM tapes, and finally, it is important that the other topics introduced in the opening post of this thread not be ignored; John Young's lying about his MOCR presence at the time of the alleged explosion, and Aaron's claim that he knew based on information exchanged during a phone conversation that the Apollo 13 problem was hardware based and not instrumentational. Especially with regard to the former issue, the John Young lying issue, this is something that merits coverage in MASSIVE detail, this for a couple of reasons. First of all, as thread readers will learn, Edgar Mitchell made the same claim. Mitchell claimed not only that he was in the MOCR, but THAT WITHIN MINUTES, THE MISSION CONTROL ROOM STAFF KNEW THE LM WOULD NEED TO BE EMPLOYED IN A LIFEBOAT CAPACITY. Mitchell even uses that specific language, something to the effect, "within minutes". The quote is in the recent Stu Roosa biography which I do not have with me now. Regardless, I'll post that soon enough.

The reason this particular issue is so very important is that for the first time we have PERPS making public statements, Young and Mitchell, and at the same time an honest Apollo worker, Sy Leibergot, is making public statements in direct opposition to those statements made by the PERPS. This is an UNPRECIDENTED !!! opportunity to press this one issue; Leibergot's version vs Young's/Mitchell's and show the public, based solely on the comments of principals, nothing coming from the "kooks" outside, just how internally incoherent the Apollo story is, and as such, just how fraudulent this whole silly business was/is from the get go.

So have at it sputniksteve. Get a chemist on board if you can. This thread shall indeed be one for the books, EPIC no less and FUN to boot. Apollo 13, PREPARE TO BE BOARDED !!!!…..

edit on 30-6-2012 by decisively because: removed personal references/comments per moderator request

edit on 30-6-2012 by decisively because: comma, spacing, CAPS , ADDED "!!!!"

edit on 30-6-2012 by decisively because: added "alleged"

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by decisively

Moving forward, I also will be posting more analysis wise on the Gene Kranz premature "LM as lifeboat" reference. I'll post links to more EECOM tapes, and finally, it is important that the other topics introduced in the opening post of this thread not be ignored; John Young's lying about his MOCR presence at the time of the alleged explosion, and Aaron's claim that he knew based on information exchanged during a phone conversation that the Apollo 13 problem was hardware based and not instrumentational.

Already dealt with, three or four times. The team at Mission Control would always hope for the best and prepare for the worst. As for who was or wasn't in Mission Control, and when, any historian knows that people rewrite their memories to put themselves at the center of the action, "recalling" details they only learned later.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

It appears as those most here are not familiar with the official story's details as regards the Apollo 13 O2 Tank number two alleged explosion. So in my next post, I shall begin with that. I'll present in outline, though a relatively detailed outline, what the official story claims are. I'll use the Cortright Commission Report, the Apollo 13 Mission Report, and Lovell's Book, APOLLO 13, as my primary references for this introduction. I'll then move on to a full scale evisceration of the same sorry pathetic official explosion story.

Covered on Page 1:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It has also been pointed out over the past 24 hours that there is no question that aluminum and teflon are flammable. The report confirms that a faulty wire may have provided the igniting spark. The report also includes the results of pre-flight testing of the tank that suggests it may not have been manufactured to tolerance. There are no contradictions, no lies and nothing to debate.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Here at ATS, there has been a witnessing of the birth of the very first, comprehensive, fully articulated "approximate history" of Apollo; a vacuum sealed demonstration of fraud, absolute and unassailable, a "proof" widely based, a "proof" multifaceted in its grounding(LOST BIRD,

The "bird" was never lost. Absent a consistent cartographic system and fixed benchmarks (since corrected thanks to the Apollo retro-reflectors) it was not possible to determine a single set of co-ordinates at first. No matter, as they were not necessary to effect a lunar orbit rendezvous; the radar was sufficient.

the Tom Stafford lying

Are you talking about the lightning you claim didn't happen?

Or did I miss another ridiculous allegation somewhere?

incidental daggers such as the "leaving of cameras on the moon",

You have never explained what you might stand to learn by examining a camera that is identical to all the other modified production line models flown on the missions. It was the film, not the camera, that contained all the data: photographs.

the bogus Apollo 13 O2 tank explosion,

You do realize it was photographed by independent observers, don't you?

www.astr.ua.edu...

I can personally testify to the team at Northwestern University's impeccable credibility, so please, no rude comments.

Gene Kranz's full on full BULL premature "LM as lifeboat" gaffe, etc.), and so a "proof" reaching beyond my group's medical issue bread and butter

This one is not worth a 72 hour post ban.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I agree, i have allready got angry at this kind of posting he posted and suffered the consequences.
I would too like to thank apart from myself Djw001,choos,phage,gibborium,erikawfull,paradox and
if i missed any you know who you are.

All of us have been at it for months and have debunked this guys claims over and over.
I personally have at times not kept my coo,l however the truth is important
for others to see and it has been a rollacoaster ride at times.What can i say i'ts been emotional.

Yours sincerely denver22

edit on 1-7-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by decisively
reply to post by sputniksteve

APOLLO 13, Prepare To Be Boarded, ONE

Who says history cannot be rewritten, and rewritten such that old BULL is revealed and fresh TRUTH placed in its stead ?

It's 2012. For the last forty years NASA has lived with Nixon's Apollo monkey climbing all over their backs. NASA has ceaselessly funded a never ending stream of propaganda dedicated to keeping that mythmonkey alive.

The surviving Apollo astronauts are still valuable, in a propaganda sense, to the military industrial complex that gave birth to them in the 1950's and 60's. Here are 4 surviving Apollo's on one USO morale tour to Kuwait (as of 2010).

I wondered while they were in Kuwait if they'd discuss any of the finer aspects of moon travelling and the philosophical import "For All Mankind"? I'd doubt it. More likely they were all probably sticking with the tried and true "America is Great because We Landed on the Moon" speech. Source en.wikipedia.org...:NASALegendsUSO.jpg

Because that's what Apollo astronauts do when they speak on a USO "morale" tours... resurrect the glories of America's past, to mythologize with history, telling the same stories over and again, sometimes with continuity errors, to briefly appear in the midst of common people because now all they can say to their friends is "I met an Apollo astronaut! So Apollo must be real!".

Partaking of the government benefits of this Kuwaiti USO tour were Buzz Aldrin, Jim Lovell (of Apollo 13), Gene Cernan and Neil Armstrong. Wow. After 40 years these guys are still riding hard the propaganda band wagon. That's because you don't really retire from the C I A, or Nixon's Apollo.

More on topic, April 17, 1970.

Apollo 13 splashdown. April 17, 1970 , 18:07:41 UTC, South Pacific Ocean. Hawaii time is UCT -10.

On April 17, 1970, at 2:39 PM, Richard Nixon spoke, by telephone from the White House, to the Apollo 13 astronauts while they were onboard the USS Iwo Jima. That's Eastern Time, UCT -5. Source nixon.archives.gov...

Here's a nice image of Apollo 13's leading man Lovell reading the Honolulu Star Bulletin from 17 April 1970, Volume 39, No. 107. It says in the headline "Astronauts Safe". Lovell seems to be reading the main article.

The NASA written caption for the photo reads,

Lovell is on board the U.S.S. Iwo Jima, prime recovery ship for Apollo 13, which was on a course headed for Pago Pago. From Pago Pago the astronauts flew to Hickham Air Force Base, Hawaii, where they were presented the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Richard M. Nixon. Source Source spaceflight.nasa.gov...

Jim Lovell is in the Pacific Ocean, aboard the carrier Iwo Jima, he's photographed reading a Honolulu newspaper dated April 17, 1970. The picture shows himself disembarking from the recovery helicopter earlier that same morning. After he stepped on deck he had a shave but he's not reading the morning edition of the paper. That's not really believable. Where did he get that copy of the Honolulu Star-Bulletin? Is it an 'evening edition'?

Distance from Honolulu to Pago Pago. Distance is 4178 kilometers or 2597 miles or 2256 nautical miles.
www.timeanddate.com...

Here is the same black & white picture-within-a-picture from a NASA website.

www.lpi.usra.edu...

That's how history was written. And NASA is never short on the hyperbole! Here's how NASA mythologized the Apollo 13 story in the official NASA publication, SP-350, Chapter 13,

"We didn't realize the complete magnitude of this flight", said Lovell, "until we got back home and started reading about it." Christian Science Monitor said: "Never in recorded history has a journey of such peril been watched and waited-out by almost the entire human race." Source history.nasa.gov...

Who writes history? The Christian Science Monitor, Honolulu Star-Bulletin? NASA? Richard Nixon? Do they wish to control it? Do they wish to own it and sell it back to us? Lunch with an astronaut?

Final words from the Godfather of Apollo:

On Aug. 8, 1974, the night Richard Nixon resigned the presidency, Henry Kissinger assured him that history would judge him to be one of America's great presidents. "That depends, Henry," Nixon replied, "on who writes the history." Source frum.nationalreview.com...

edit on 7/1/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: color tags never work on the first try

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

What time was the headline printed, and what time was Lovell photographed reading it?
edit on 1-7-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

What time was the headline printed, and what time was Lovell photographed reading it?

Those are two really good questions that immediately came to my mind. Additionally, more specifically, what time does Lovell step onto the deck of the Iwo Jima and what time does he leave the ship? Lovell is on a tight time table.
He needs to be in Honolulu the next day to get his reward/payoff/bribe from President Nixon.

Nixon gave a speech in Houston, on Saturday April 18th. There are demonstrators shouting behind him but they are quickly moved out. He read messages from Pope Paul. Nixon told his own personal anecdotes about prayer and told us that Apollo 13 reached the hearts of millions of people in American and the world. He gives out the Medal of Freedom to the Apollo 13 ground crew. Sig Sjoberg takes the medal for the team. Sig also gives thanks to God. "Thank God for the return of the astronauts." Screen cap from abcnews.go.com...

Nixon departed Houston for Honolulu and arrived on Saturday April 18th, 1970 at 16:30 Hawaiian time.

5 minutes after arriving at Honolulu International Airport, at 16:35 local, on the April 18th, the President awarded the Medal of Freedom to the Apollo 13 crew. Thomas O. Paine gets one as well.
nixon.archives.gov...

27 minutes after landing in Hawaii, the President was motoring toward the Kahala Hilton.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Lovell in particular disgusts me with his receipt of a particularly generous KICKBACK package for the Apollo 13 script, a script that belongs to our parents, not that blow hard Lovell who is not imaginative enough to tell his story even a tad different from time to time. I could tell that idiotic thing myself in my sleep I have heard it spewed so inanely, and without deviation , over and over and over so many many many, I so want to barf when I hear his ever so robustly putrid voice, sickening times

" Why not Apollo 12, why not Apollo 14, why Apollo 13 ? "

Oh I could scream, and how I could paddle that punk lying jive heiny of Lovell's for days on end I could. Give him a good old fashion spanking like the little boy that never grew up that he is deserves.

He just makes me want to puke my guts out into a zero G Apollo capsule and lock the thing up with him and his buddy, tax payer rip off artist extraordinary Borman, inside as well.
edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: spelling, added "receipt of", "package"

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: added "so many many many, I so want to barf when I hear his ever so robustly putrid voice, sickening times

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: added "like the little boy that never grew up that he is deserves."

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: commas

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Oh I could scream, and how I could paddle that punk lying jive heiny of Lovell's for days on end I could. Give him a good old fashion spanking like the little boy that never grew up that he is deserves.

He just makes me want to puke my guts out into a zero G Apollo capsule and lock the thing up with him and his buddy, tax payer rip off artist extraordinary Borman, inside as well.

I submit that, once again, you are attempting to make this thread about yourself. This is not your personal blog, and you must reply to me when I ask: "What evidence do you have that Apollo 13 was scripted?" You have done nothing but present your opinion, an opinion backed entirely by an appeal to your own supposed authority. Since the Mods seem to consider questioning your authority to be off topic, I insist that you address the points I made in my previous post:

1. Your "Lost Bird" argument is both fallacious and irrelevant.

2. It is well documented, by primary sources, that lightning did strike the pad during the launch of Apollo 12.

3. The cameras left on the Moon contain no usable information.

4. Apollo 13 and the gas cloud surrounding it were photographed by independent observers.

5. Gene Kranz was always aware that the LM could be used as a lifeboat; it was a theoretical scenario that had been studied but never implemented. Naturally, he would have this in the back of his mind as the analysis of the situation unfolded.

Please have the courtesy to respond, or I will present the Mods with a long list of T&C infractions. Again.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Jim Lovell is in the Pacific Ocean, aboard the carrier Iwo Jima, he's photographed reading a Honolulu newspaper dated April 17, 1970. The picture shows himself disembarking from the recovery helicopter earlier that same morning. After he stepped on deck he had a shave but he's not reading the morning edition of the paper. That's not really believable. Where did he get that copy of the Honolulu Star-Bulletin? Is it an 'evening edition'?

There was no evening edition; the Honolulu Star-Bulletin was a morning newspaper:

en.wikipedia.org...

The paper probably held publication pending the success (or failure) of Apollo 13's recovery. This is a standard procedure when a breaking story is expected. A NASA PR agent could easily have driven the paper directly from the printer to an airbase, where it was flown by jet to the aircraft carrier. After all, you yourself maintain that "propaganda" was an important priority.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by decisively

Shut up mate your boring, threatening astronauts go away before i row your ass till it bleeds.
You and your claims are up sh*t creek without a paddle, whistling doo dah dixie .

Your bottom has been spanked, your cliams debunked, your premise has been well and truly
owned.Your attempts at threatening our heroes are corny to say the least.Your jive heiny butt
has been kicked so much, i am surprised you can sit down at all to type this continuos drivel
you present. Take care! make sure to apply some cream to your bot - bot twice daily.

Yours sincerely... denver22 .

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

A NASA PR agent could easily have driven the paper directly from the printer to an airbase, where it was flown by jet to the aircraft carrier. After all, you yourself maintain that "propaganda" was an important priority.

Really? A jet? What other means of transportation would they use? You're right about Apollo 13 being a propaganda, flag waving, God praying, Pope quoting, religious festival. Is Friday April 17th a Holy Day at NASA?

Nixon needed the outer space melodrama to soften up the American people and 2 days later (April 20th) he told America that he was bringing home 150,000 troops from Viet Nam. 10 days after that speech, on April 30th, he's on Tv again talking about expanding the war into Cambodia.

That's a Nixon sucker punch. 747 US forces were KIA in Viet Nam during the month of April 1970.

These 3 astronauts are not heroes and you should stop worshipping at NASA's altar of fakery. Medal of Freedom

Everyone of those men and women who died in Viet Nam deserved a Medal of Freedom. Not these men who are, at best, propaganda tools.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Really? A jet? What other means of transportation would they use?

You tell me.
edit on 2-7-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

These 3 astronauts are not heroes and you should stop worshipping at NASA's altar of fakery. Medal of Freedom

Everyone of those men and women who died in Viet Nam deserved a Medal of Freedom. Not these men who are, at best, propaganda tools.

Boy oh boy, no one is slateing dead servicemen, or living ones of vietnam otherwise.
Unlike your side of things slating the dead astronauts mocking them etc - tsk tsk
Why get angry mr goodbye planet joops?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join