It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Woman accused of groping TSA agent, Faces battery Charges

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This chick should get her fill of groping and being groped while she's in prison. I bet she wishes she would have thought this through a little better.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
According to the news clip, TSA said that everything was in accordance with proper procedure, yet they never once show the video of her being assaulted. If this is because of an ongoing legal suit, why would they show her touching the TSA agent who filed the charges?

Just by this, it's pretty clear the initial incident WAS in the wrong and the TSA doesn't want to show it because it was inappropriate and a violation.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
This chick should get her fill of groping and being groped while she's in prison. I bet she wishes she would have thought this through a little better.

I fail to see how this is a prisonable offense, nice try though.

I'm sure the TSA agent did something to incite this kind of reaction
edit on 19-6-2012 by add alone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
Typical ATS stupid responses.

I agree

The woman broke the law by putting her hands on the TSA worker without the TSA workers permission.

The End.

Actually that is not the end. It is the beginning. How many people does the TSA put their hands on without the permission of those they are "patting down"?

Personally I LOVE the TSA's response to this. Particularly that part about violence against it's workforce. SO What TSA is saying is that when their workers are "patted down" that is violence. So what is it called when the TSA pats down the public? Well by the definition of TSA, that would be considered violence against the public would it not?

Personally I say good for this women and more people should follow her example. What will the TSA do? Arrest us all? They do not have the manpower, the resources, or the jail space to do such a thing.
edit on 19-6-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
And this is the reason i will not go to the USA, I will not as a responsible adult LET anyone touch my children, I will never let any government touch my children. No one has that right, NO ONE.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

If any person could simply just refuse the pat down without facing dire consequences you might have a point:

Generally speaking, you may not refuse the pat down search. The only portion of the airport screening measures that can be refused is the scanning process. Again, if you refuse the scanning process, you will be required to be patted down.

Refusal of the pat down process will be taken very seriously, as the airline authorities are very strict about the new policies. If you refuse both the scan and the pat down, possible consequences could include ejection from the airport, or even government fines of up to $11,000.

Stupid is in the eye of the beholder I suppose.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

I agree

The woman broke the law by putting her hands on the TSA worker without the TSA workers permission.

The End.

Actually that is not the end. It is the beginning. How many people does the TSA put their hands on without the permission of those they are "patting down"?

Zero.

Not a single person.

Ever.

( I advise you read the back of your ticket next time you fly.)
edit on 19-6-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
reply to post by Furbs

If any person could simply just refuse the pat down without facing dire consequences you might have a point:

Generally speaking, you may not refuse the pat down search. The only portion of the airport screening measures that can be refused is the scanning process. Again, if you refuse the scanning process, you will be required to be patted down.

Refusal of the pat down process will be taken very seriously, as the airline authorities are very strict about the new policies. If you refuse both the scan and the pat down, possible consequences could include ejection from the airport, or even government fines of up to $11,000.

Stupid is in the eye of the beholder I suppose.

Every person using air travel is giving the TSA implicit permission to screen them for security purposes.

TSA officers are not given passengers permission to touch them in any way.
edit on 19-6-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Every person using air travel is giving the TSA implicit permission to screen them for security purposes.TSA officers are not given passengers permission to touch them in any way

Bingo! I got patted down...not groped...in NOLA. Part of the price of admission. Now what I did think was stoopid was the search of my wife's purse as we boarded a Mississippi riverboat for a dinner cruise. Heightened security in the Port of New Orleans, eh?

Frankly, if you don't like it, rag on your lawmakers. If they don't fix it, pledge to vote for the other guy/gal. Or run yourself. Or don't fly and tell the airlines why. But all of this pissing and moaning is getting tiresome.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Don't fly and you won't have this problem. IMO shes a complete idiot and gets what she deserves. If you want to strike back at authority atleast do it right jesus christ.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Every person using air travel is giving the TSA implicit permission to screen them for security purposes.TSA officers are not given passengers permission to touch them in any way

Bingo! I got patted down...not groped...in NOLA. Part of the price of admission. Now what I did think was stoopid was the search of my wife's purse as we boarded a Mississippi riverboat for a dinner cruise. Heightened security in the Port of New Orleans, eh?

Frankly, if you don't like it, rag on your lawmakers. If they don't fix it, pledge to vote for the other guy/gal. Or run yourself. Or don't fly and tell the airlines why. But all of this pissing and moaning is getting tiresome.

That's exactly why I drive or train everywhere I go.. unless I have to go overseas.. in which case I fly out of Vancouver, BC.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Zero.

Not a single person.

Ever.

Technically speaking, you are correct in regards to this incident since the TSA had the local police do the hands on dirty work.

This incident makes it two more than none

Oh, look at this, that makes it three more than none.

Of course, I'm a "typical ATS poster" so my understanding of none must seem rather stupid to you.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Every person using air travel is giving the TSA implicit permission to screen them for security purposes.

Of course, this will probably strike you as rather stupid, but express denial of permission trumps the construed implicit permission.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
Don't fly and you won't have this problem. IMO shes a complete idiot and gets what she deserves. If you want to strike back at authority atleast do it right jesus christ.

Typical answer, reminds me of 'If you've nothing to hide....' Your a complete idiot and your country gets what it deserves for allowing this type of extreme prejudice.

No doubt if your junk were/was getting a good groping by a TSA and you felt like they were getting a bit to into it you would say, 'ahhh its part of flying, the experience.' You have now lost permission to fight back, enjoy being a puppet.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

What a thought provoking thread - thank you for posting. I would like to share my immediate thoughts on the news article presented here.

Why don't people stop flying? Use webcam - plan trips and travel other ways - just stop flying as a personal protest. When planes and airports are empty the cabal/illuminati/whatever will realise that society is waking up en masse.

This - I imagine - will be the first of many - people subjected to an untold number of everyday stressors and that one incident that pushes them across the coping threshold.... Being groped will be the last straw and people will snap and therein presents the other option - en masse people should complain about the violation of their body and freedom. Alternately they can snap - grope the groper and be subjected to the criminal system - imagine the courts overflowing with citizens who were pushed to breaking point and gave back what they were getting.... It would/could be comparable to a protest out in the streets.

These are my thoughts. I imagine that as long as people permit the TSA to grope them - the Government who establishes the TSA practices - will just keep it going. As long as people continue to fly - the gropers will be there to greet them. This is like knowing you are going to be violated and continuing to put yourself in a position to be violated - that is the stance the legal representation can make in court - essentially a lawyer can say - My Client knew she/he would be groped and went ahead and continued to travel knowing that the groping process would be there at the airport - and - did nothing to prevent herself/himself from being groped.

This might sound absurd but that is where this situation is headed. The government will enact laws (if they have not already) at 4am when everyone is sleeping - to state that people know they are to be groped and they must accept the violation. The only option would be to seek travel arrangements elsewhere....

Much Peace...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

All I have to say is HELL YEAH!!!!!!!. If she needs money for her defense....please contact me!!!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta

Originally posted by 0DeepSpace0
reply to post by Nspekta

She should have asked TSA for an application first.

She already worked for TSA... And apparently she was on her way to her brothers funeral but never made it due to this incident

Yeah....I hope the a**holes who did this to her get fired and then tarred and feathered by the public. This sh*t has GOT to stop NOW.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

The End.

Not agreeing with TSA security enforcement is NOT grounds to assault someone.

And what does the TSA do daily?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The charges were dropped, I watched the vid. She did what women do when you touch them there, the human mating response. Well, for bisexual and lesbian women it is. I know it is. Saw it happen last week.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
It kills me when the news anchors utter perfectly contrived tripe like "Well, this is what we have to do to stay safe. Better learn to deal with it". It nauseates me to no end. THIS is why things like this keep happening.

It's NOT the elites saying SHUT UP, GET GROPED, and MAYBE you will be safer (without that 90 year old cancer patient with a bomb hidden in their depends for Christ's sake
) that does it. I expect them to do whatever they have to do to get the agenda further towards completion. It's the regular folks NOW standing up and parroting that exact phrase that still baffles me and leaves me in a state of pissed offendedness (I made it up), with a twist of "I hope they grope your dumb ass next time you go through".

The problem is, is that only a minutia will balk at getting felt up to this extent when it occurs. Many more will suffer through it "For The Good of America" when they actually feel violated, and still more will believe that they are making it safer and they are indeed proud to have their dignity striped from them for the greater good. This is how we have gotten this far along.

Everyone cries HERO when someone coughs up enough testicular tissue to do something like this, then they fall in line when it is their turn. That is never going to work. If they are your hero today.... then you be somebody else's hero tomorrow.
edit on 6/19/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join