It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Woman accused of groping TSA agent, Faces battery Charges

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Love your avatar SLAYER !!!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
Frankly, if you don't like it, rag on your lawmakers. If they don't fix it, pledge to vote for the other guy/gal. Or run yourself. Or don't fly and tell the airlines why. But all of this pissing and moaning is getting tiresome.

Of course, that won't work here in the US of A. No one who would actually stop the TSA would be allowed anywhere near an office where they could effectively stop it. But I have an idea...

Expose the TSA agents themselves. Find out who they are and where they live. Post flyers in their neghborhoods showing their pictures and describing what they do. Show up in their churches, if they go, and point them out. Let everyone know who they are and what they do. Maybe when their children come home from school and ask, "Mommy, Jimmy said you were a pervert, what's a pervert?" they will re-think their career choices.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Yes, yes it is. It is exactly that. It is a contract stating that you will follow the laws of the government, regardless of whether or not you agree with the law.

Refusing to be groped and expecting to walk out of the airport without being arrested is following the laws of the government. See 4th Amendment:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized

Terminating the contract to board a plane is one thing, violating the express law of our government and arresting someone simply for refusing to acquiesce to groping is criminal and that contract has said it clearly and the violation is not the person refusing to be groped but the TSA and the local police who arrest a person without any probable cause. Purchasing an airline ticket is not probable cause for arrest. Refusing to be groped is not probable cause for arrest.

I'm not going to argue the constitutionality of the TSA, because it isn't part of the discussion.

You've made it a part of the discussion by insisting that arresting people for refusing pat downs is due to the "laws of our government". In all honesty you are not going to argue the Constitutionality of it because you can't.

The Supreme Court hasn't ruled against the TSA's rules for travel, and appellate courts have upheld them. The TSA enforces the regulations for travel until a time that it is Constitutionally struck down.

The Supreme Court has certainly not ruled in favor of the TSA arresting people for refusing to be groped, nor has any appellate court. All the appellate courts have ruled is that body scanners and pat downs are not a violation of people's 4th Amendment right. The searches can only be Constitutional if they are done on passengers. If a person who refuses the pat down and body scans understands this terminates the privilege of being a passenger and simply wants to leave the air port, no court has ruled on the Constitutionality of arresting these people for exercising their right to refuse and leave.

Your FAQ cited the government's position in that attorney's answer.

That FAQ did not cite any "government position" but simply warned people what might happen upon refusal. I have all ready stated as a point of law and statement of fact that the government position is the Constitution for the United States of America and all subsequent legislation harmonious with that Constitution. Any "position" contrary to that is not the government position, but instead the position of rogue elements within that government.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
WHAT THE **%$^*&(?!!??!

they sent HER to jail, they sent HER. NOT THE TSA AGENT, no that person wasn't fired.

no, but SHE GOES TO JAIL!!??!!?!?

WOW.

SOMEBODY CALL ABRAHAM LINCOLN AND GEORGE WASHINGTON'S ZOMBIES.

WOW.

how much more of this will the american people take!??!?

really!!!!!!

its like you can't even tell on them!

"hey i would like to file a complaint" "ok, please fill this out"

*gives filled out paper*

"thanks for your input"

*walks around corner*

*BAZZZBZRPRTHP straight into paper shredder*

%$^&*(^%*^(&^%*^&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace.
edit on 20-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Now who is being disingenuous?

A wall of text doesn't make you correct, especially an uncited wall of text.

You asked for information, I provided it. You disagree with the information I presented, and I don't care. Argue with the people making the laws, because I could give a # about your opinion of them.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

You asked for information, I provided it.

You provided "information" that did nothing to support your contentions. You are most assuredly the one being disingenuous, first declining to speak to the Constitutionality of arrests without probable cause, then disingenuously claiming the Supreme Court has not ruled against the TSA on this matter. Since the SCOTUS hasn't heard any arguments one way or the other on the matter, they've made no ruling one way or the other.

The appellate courts you referenced, without citing by the way, did not rule on the Constitutionality of arresting people for refusing to be patted down, which was just more disingenuousness, and then you have the audacity to imply I'm being disingenuous for an "uncited wall of text" but that "wall of text" includes the 4th Amendment of which I most assuredly cited and is in fact and a point of law the law of our government.

Lastly you claim to not care about my opinions but continue to reply to my posts over and over again, so you ask who is being disingenuous? The answer is clear, you are.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

The TSA people are doing their job - the lady getting her feel-on is just plain creepy.

But in my limited travels I have noticed that certain TSA folk will try to start a conflict - try waiting in line for those many minutes only to see a lonely, balding, over-the-hill TSA man causing a ruckus up ahead. When that lonely man tried his mo-jo on me, I just smiled and asked how he was doing. He left me alone...could be also due to the fact I asked if he was going to frisk me, but with the words 'frisk me' spoken with a 'gay' accent.

I say F it - when you go through the airport - try to get them to frisk you. When they do start to frisk you - tell them 'No, I want him to do it.' and see how they react to the banana you have hidden in your shorts. No laws against hiding your snack in your boxers. (you could be seen as smuggling fruit - be sure to mention the fact that you intend to eat and toss it once you get to your gate...and keep it in your boxers)

Why are grown men and women getting naked and why do people try to grope back? Turn your TSA journey into a game. Lets turn the creeper into the one getting creeped on.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
BWAAAHAHAHA!

This is great. "Woman accused to groping TSA agent", that's some ironic justice if I ever seen it.

Let the woman go, geez. What a patriot.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
everyone should make things as difficult and annoying as possible for the TSA drones. these people are traitors.
edit on 20/6/12 by RoScoLaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
I have a new hero...

If everyone did this there might be some changes made but they always use the old "Necessary Evil in a Post 9/11 World" crap and that justifies everything.

BS

Peace

Yes, but not for the better..lol

If everyone started to coop a feel on TSA agents, they would make it mandatory for all people being sexually assaulted, to be restrained first.

Hand-cuffs and other forms of restraint would be used during TSA rapes ( I say rape, because Sexual assault is pretty mch the same thing in some cases).. TSA Rapes people..!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

I don't have to read the back of my ticket. There is another solution to this whole issue...don't fly!

I personally refuse to fly and will not ever fly again until the TSA is abolished. If more people would do this, I believe we would quickly see the TSA come to an end. If there is anything in this world that all people understand... it is a loss of money or revenue.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Honestly, I don't know what everyone is all up in arms about, they just needed to check inside her anal cavity. She could have had a bomb, or even worse, a snuke, jammed into one or more of her orifices.

Seriously guys, some people pay good money for this kind of stuff. Now that I think of it, Club TSA world probably be a smash success!
edit on 6/20/2012 by ExquisitExamplE because: Using smaller image.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by colonelblake

Yes - but was he a paid informant/actor? This is my point - we cannot accept the news at face value anymore. Forgetting a gun strapped to your ankle - when you KNOW you are going to an airport where you will be searched????? I am not accepting that on face value. Too convenient and too much like a set up in light of all the negative publicity where all manner of Children, Elderly, Frail, Infirm etcetera have been subjected to humiliating and senseless and inhumane treatment.

You can believe whatever you like - I want proof - lots of paper trail proof - including the people who were 'caught' - I want to know they are not actors or paid operatives. I am not being negative just realistic - thinking like an investigator or a scientist - just looking for the evidence to support the story.

Much Peace...
edit on 20-6-2012 by Amanda5 because: Spelling correction

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
everyone should make things as difficult and annoying as possible for the TSA drones. these people are traitors.
edit on 20/6/12 by RoScoLaz because: (no reason given)

i don't think you have a clue what a traitor is. when they start doing it to undermine the american government in the employ of a foreign government let me know, then they would be traitors.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

I
Yes, but not for the better..lol

If everyone started to coop a feel on TSA agents, they would make it mandatory for all people being sexually assaulted, to be restrained first.

Hand-cuffs and other forms of restraint would be used during TSA rapes ( I say rape, because Sexual assault is pretty mch the same thing in some cases).. TSA Rapes people..!!!

oh come on, this is just idiotic, do you even know what rape is? have you ever seen a single person have forced sexual intercourse in a plane terminal?

also you gave consent when you bought a ticket, you may not like the pat downs but you did consent to them.
so no it isn't sexual assault either.

the only way to stop the patdowns is by telling the government and the airlines you will not fly anymore until they get rid of the TSA or the patdowns.
that isn't likely to happen anytime soon.
edit on 20-6-2012 by demongoat because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2012 by demongoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by demongoat

buying a ticket does not grant them the right nor does it mean you consent or waver your rights in anyway ,

people loose their lives in numeros wars only for the people they faugth for to be held up and treated like animals in cages,

way to go ,

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Is there an address for her defense fund? I'm ready to send the check.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
Frankly, if you don't like it, rag on your lawmakers. If they don't fix it, pledge to vote for the other guy/gal. Or run yourself. Or don't fly and tell the airlines why. But all of this pissing and moaning is getting tiresome.

Of course, that won't work here in the US of A. No one who would actually stop the TSA would be allowed anywhere near an office where they could effectively stop it. But I have an idea...

Expose the TSA agents themselves. Find out who they are and where they live. Post flyers in their neghborhoods showing their pictures and describing what they do. Show up in their churches, if they go, and point them out. Let everyone know who they are and what they do. Maybe when their children come home from school and ask, "Mommy, Jimmy said you were a pervert, what's a pervert?" they will re-think their career choices.

Expose them as what? They are doing a legit job. You guys voted in the governments that made them a feature of 'flying the friendly skies'. So they have a federal gig, perqs and bennies, and job security for as long as people believe it's more effective to pound away on keyboards...with extreme ire, mind you
...than actually do anything about it.

I'm guessing that many of the same folks that want to harass agents on their off hours (probably a federal crime, btw) would also carry on about 'those deadbeats collecting welfare and food stamps'. 'Why don't they get a job? Any damn job?...except TSA agent'

This whole issue is all flash and no heat.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
As much as I despise the TSA and their breaching of our freedoms, I think it's pretty safe to say that the "they can do it to us, but we can't do it to them" argument is pretty moot. That's how every job works. Cops can beat, tase, handcuff and even shoot people and you can't, and I think it's pretty clear as to why. Librarians can check books out to you, but you can't check books out to other people. It's part of their job responsibilities. If somebody is abusing their power on the job, then that's an entirely separate issue and should be handled accordingly.

Unfortunately we are not able to see video of the TSA agent groping the "victim" before all of this took place. It's pretty hard to form an accurate opinion without both sides of the story. Until we can actually see exactly what it is that she was responding too, it'll remain in the typical one-sided American propaganda pile.

Cheers?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join