It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Woman accused of groping TSA agent, Faces battery Charges

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by demongoat

BULL#... This is NOT a provision implemented by the airline that YOU are AGREEING to as part of the TOS...

This is the GOVT FORCING all people to undergo constitutionally illegal procedures. If the airlines instituted these policies as a part of their TOS and a govt agency did NOT execute them, THEN it would be with our consent, and THEN I would be able to start my own airline in which I could institute any security policies that I wished.

As long as the above is not the case, it is a blatant violation of the fourth amendment.

Jaden

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I think that they take this stuff too far, and that's because they allow illegals over the borders who could have nukes with them. So why put us all through this? Yeah, you have to have some security, but some of this is insane.

I am against the groping, not the machines.They don't put people who get on amtrak or trains through this. I believe more people are on a train than a Jet plane right? It just seems that there are alternative motives going on here. Otherwise, security would be more consistent in every area.

With that being said, I have never had an issue with TSA whatsoever, and I travel alot. The TSA workers are pretty much good people who are just doing their jobs. I am sure their are a few bad seeds, but that's how it is in any industry.

I also want to say that as sick and tired as I am about what some of the Government does, Some of these flyers are looking for trouble as well. I don't get it. Just go through the procedure, and continue on with your vacation or business trip. Much easier that way. She missed the funeral, was it really worth it?

Why make a scene unless you're seriously violated? Where here we have no video proof of that being the case, Only the video of her retaliation. Pick your battles people. It's gonna get much worse before it gets any better.

Again, If you're not up to no good, then you have no worries? As long as you're not being truly violated, then it's better to comply and move along onto your business. We have no choice but to have security check points at the Airports. War on terror, or no war on terror. My family and I feel safer flying. ~$heopleNation
edit on 20-6-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
Frankly, if you don't like it, rag on your lawmakers. If they don't fix it, pledge to vote for the other guy/gal. Or run yourself. Or don't fly and tell the airlines why. But all of this pissing and moaning is getting tiresome.

Of course, that won't work here in the US of A. No one who would actually stop the TSA would be allowed anywhere near an office where they could effectively stop it. But I have an idea...

Expose the TSA agents themselves. Find out who they are and where they live. Post flyers in their neghborhoods showing their pictures and describing what they do. Show up in their churches, if they go, and point them out. Let everyone know who they are and what they do. Maybe when their children come home from school and ask, "Mommy, Jimmy said you were a pervert, what's a pervert?" they will re-think their career choices.

Expose them as what? They are doing a legit job. You guys voted in the governments that made them a feature of 'flying the friendly skies'. So they have a federal gig, perqs and bennies, and job security for as long as people believe it's more effective to pound away on keyboards...with extreme ire, mind you
...than actually do anything about it.

I'm guessing that many of the same folks that want to harass agents on their off hours (probably a federal crime, btw) would also carry on about 'those deadbeats collecting welfare and food stamps'. 'Why don't they get a job? Any damn job?...except TSA agent'

This whole issue is all flash and no heat.

No problem then, right? If they are doing a legitimate job, they should have no problem with their friends and neighbors knowing exactly what they do. I'm sure the members of their community would love to commend them on the fine job they are doing to keep America safe. Not everyone would have the courage to fondle a crying six year old girl, or check an 80 year old man's diaper for a bomb, or force a disabled vet to remove his artificial leg. These valliant patriots need to be recognized for their courage and self sacrifice. How else can we recognize the brave Americans who say, "Constitution? We don't need no stinkin' Constitution!"

And yeah, I'd rather see these people collecting welfare and food stamps than molesting children. And I agree, at this point, is all flash and no heat. That's why we should turn up the heat on these perverts and show them what happens when you go around molesting old people and children. Maybe they have backup at the airports, but they don't have armed goons following them around 24 hours a day. Put them on a watch list, just like any other convicted pedophile. People have a right to know what sort of people are living in their neighborhoods.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

Is it really worth being ridiculed for the rest of your life? Seriously,
that is a blight on their background that will mark them for life, kinda like a modern day Scarlet Letter.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

I would too, this is one that should be laughed out of court! If I were the judge, as soon as the charges were read I would probably need an oxygen tank to help me breath after laughing so hard!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom
And yeah, I'd rather see these people collecting welfare and food stamps than molesting children. And I agree, at this point, is all flash and no heat. That's why we should turn up the heat on these perverts and show them what happens when you go around molesting old people and children. Maybe they have backup at the airports, but they don't have armed goons following them around 24 hours a day. Put them on a watch list, just like any other convicted pedophile. People have a right to know what sort of people are living in their neighborhoods.

Google 'hyperbole'.
Please provide the percentage of TSA/public interactions that are criminal molestations. Surely your data can't be rectally sourced for you to be so...shall we say passionate?

What did your lawmakers respond when you cc'd them on your comments? Because somebody who feels so strongly about the issue would certainly not stop at ranting on a conspiracy site, right? Perhaps you should chat up your next TSA agent and tell them you'd rather see them on welfare...perhaps cut them a cheque right there.

It may be a crappy job, but you might be better off applying your rant to the local Catholic Archdiocese because I'm pretty sure it has a greater percentage of career pedos that enlist for the goodies. TSA is a job, it has its jerks, I'm sure, but I'd say the vast majority are just folks. I'd suggest you either talk smack face to face with an agent, or buy one a beer and chat.

Talk is cheap and keyboard pontification is even cheaper. Come back and report when you've taken some real steps, please. I'd be interested.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I think I'm just going to let this go. As you can tell from my last post, this is one of those topics that get me too riled up to discuss rationally, and I have better things to worry about. I'll just avoid airports, and if I happen to encounter any TSA people, I'll just let them know what kind of sub-human being I think they are. Peace.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Please provide the percentage of TSA/public interactions that are criminal molestations.

Molest:

tr.v. mo·lest·ed, mo·lest·ing, mo·lests 1. To disturb, interfere with, or annoy. 2. To subject to unwanted or improper sexual activity.

Criminal:

adj. 1. Of, involving, or having the nature of crime: criminal abuse. 2. Relating to the administration of penal law. 3. a. Guilty of crime.

Fourth Amendment:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

It has been argued that the contract of purchasing a ticket satisfies probable cause. The best that airline contract can offer, at the very least American Airlines contract is this:

10. Passenger shall comply with Government travel requirements, present exit, entry and other required documents and arrive at airport by time fixed by carrier or, if no time is fixed, early enough to complete departure procedures.

"Government travel requirements" did not repeal the Constitution for the United States of America and the 4th Amendment requirement of probable cause. Purchasing an airline ticket does not satisfy probable cause. Without this probable cause the actions of the TSA are criminal molestation.\

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
If were the judge I'd throw it out of court.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
"Government travel requirements" did not repeal the Constitution for the United States of America and the 4th Amendment requirement of probable cause. Purchasing an airline ticket does not satisfy probable cause. Without this probable cause the actions of the TSA are criminal molestation.

And when do you file? You seem pretty sure of yourself, so bringing suit against the government would appear to be the patriotic thing to do. What do y'all call it? "Walking the walk?"

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

And when do you file? You seem pretty sure of yourself, so bringing suit against the government would appear to be the patriotic thing to do. What do y'all call it? "Walking the walk?"

I stopped purchasing tickets when they demanded I take my shoes off. It was easy to predict from that odd little ritual the times to come, and why would you assume I don't "walk the walk". Admit it, you're just deflecting because you cannot reasonably refute my argument.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

I stopped purchasing tickets when they demanded I take my shoes off. It was easy to predict from that odd little ritual the times to come, and why would you assume I don't "walk the walk". Admit it, you're just deflecting because you cannot reasonably refute my argument.
No deflection here...they are not my laws to refute, they're yours. I have to dodge the scanner because of medical implants so I always end up with a physical check. My one experience with the TSA was less than noteworthy. Polite, efficient and non-threatening...just like Canadian airport security. If I had a jerk, I'd raise a stink. There's a mechanism for that.

Meanwhile, if I objected to the search on legal principal, I'd barrage my lawmakers. I see no indication of such in your posts. If I'm wrong, please enlighten us.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

No deflection here...they are not my laws to refute, they're yours.

Legislation is not law, merely evidence of law at best, and at worst, it is unlawful. If it is law, then it is every bit as much your law as it is mine. All law is simple, true, universal, and absolute.

Meanwhile, if I objected to the search on legal principal, I'd barrage my lawmakers. I see no indication of such in your posts. If I'm wrong, please enlighten us.

Your strategy is wrong. "Barraging" legislatures is too time consuming and costly. Non-acquiescence is far more effective. I am going to link a histrionic article published in The Atlantic to kill two birds with one stone. First to demonstrate how by passing the TSA is undeniably an option, and then to illustrate just how prevalent the sycophants of tyranny actually are:

I’ve been writing for years about the TSA, and about the uneven and unthinking methods it employs to secure our nation’s commercial airports. I had been under the impression that the TSA stationed personnel at many general-­aviation terminals, but it typically does not. The general-aviation industry is almost entirely “self-regulated.” The TSA has proposed that it be allowed to impose certain security measures on private jets, such as requiring operators to ensure that their passengers are not on the no-fly list, but for now the agency screens only those Americans who cannot afford to fly on private planes.

Jeffrey Goldberg, the odious coward, staunch advocate of tyranny and author of this article wants you to believe only the rich can employ this practice, but when I was in college myself and countless others used to pool our resources to minimize the individual costs of travel during holidays and would combine our resources to travel together. This simple concept was easy to remember when the TSA become the monstrosity they've become and charter a plane or jet can be expensive unless you find several people all headed in the same direction. It is simple, cost effective, and a method of non-acquiescence.

You can pat yourself on the back for your imagined political activism of what you would do in my shoes, but I thank the lord you are not in my shoes, as "activists" are just another word for helpless protestors.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join