It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women should not be allowed to own vehicles until they can learn to respect other peoples

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Simple truth...

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: luciddream

LIIIiiiiIIEEeeeeSSS!!! Lies.. either that or Im an alien. LOL! My car is spotless. I like fast cars.. just cause I do. Im older, have great insurance, and I like to stomp on it one in a while. The other part of that is.. Ive never had a ticket.. not even a parking ticket. Im a sneaky speeder. I just bought a 2014 Dodge Challenger v8 ..Hemi.. a few months ago. I wanted the Challenger, but have kids and needed the back seat. Its perfect inside and out.. but some moron woman with a cart scratched it. She was just being an oblivious twit. I have a hair trigger temper that I have been working on for YEARS.. but this really irked me. I was almost to my car when she did it. I said HEY! You just left a huge scratch on my new car! She acted like it was no big deal. We had a few words. She was driving some sporty little car.. sporty on the outside and nothing under the hood IMO. I dont know what it was. She said it was an accident.. Like that made everything okay and she wasnt responsible for it! I kicked her drivers door and called it even. I hate the grocery store parking lot! Too many women are given a pass for being oblivious little fluff balls.

Oh and Im a female.. my car is clean. My closet is a wreck.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Look at all the feminists coming out of the woodwork. I can't even take a female who says not to be materialistic seriously. Have you looked around and seen the extend of female based products? Makeup, purses, clothing, getting hair done, nails done, etc.. And you suggest women are not shallow or materialistic? Yet somehow I am for caring about my vehicle. HAHAHA
edit on 13-6-2014 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I love women
Mmmmmmm

Why? Because my Mom was a woman. She still is my favorite woman.. I call her every day! She put up with so much crap from my brother and I. She was awake many a nights while I served in the Navy. She was the first one who wrote me while I was in the Navy. She sent me cloths, food and books. She told things.

All (normal) women are like this. They can drive me anywhere

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: libertytoall

Sounds like you made a lot of the incident up. How do you know this was a "soccer Mom".

You don't know how much money she has no matter how it looks, she may not even be married.

in our town this is a daily happening with retired seniors being the bangers of nice paint.

You clearly have a personal problem involving rich women whose husbands like a stay at home Mom which is a good thing in my book.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CallYourBluff

Yup, happened to my car twice and both time it was women.

I think everyone knows women are generally more careful than men. So just bad luck that your 2 were Women.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The original OP was 2, T.W.O years ago and he is still complaining about it! It is one thing to rant about it for a few days or months afterwards but it has been TWO years, get over it!

Yes there are materialistic girls, there are materialistic guys too! Guys get their hair and nails done and buy beauty products, so what? When did trying to look nice equate to being materialistic?

For the record, my wedding ring was somewhere in the range of $50. We choose that ring because it was a Celtic knot work ring that had a specific meaning. It was the sentimental value of what the ring represented, not the price that mattered to me. I have owned the same $20 purse for a few years. The only thing I really put money into is my computer, as I am a gamer.
I dare you to call me materialistic.
Oh, and my husband and I keep our cars about the same way, his might be a bit more messier than mine. It really is a individual thing.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: libertytoall
Look at all the feminists coming out of the woodwork. I can't even take a female who says not to be materialistic seriously. Have you looked around and seen the extend of female based products? Makeup, purses, clothing, getting hair done, nails done, etc.. And you suggest women are not shallow or materialistic? Yet somehow I am for caring about my vehicle. HAHAHA

Liberty... there are so many more important things to talk and wonder about. We women have bumps and knobs and such. Guys like them. We keep the whole package nice. Well, some of us do anyway. I guess some guys like hairy armpits.. if I can judge by the folks walking around at the art fair.... but what would you rather see when unwrapping the package : things tidy and sexy.... or the non materialstic sasquach look hanging out of polyester granny panties. I am assuming your distain for materialistic women who wear makeup and clothing.. and get their hair done... means you really go wild for those clean faced hirsute bitches. I mean.. lord knows Im all for the whole " to each their own" and all of that but sheesh. I was at the Y with a group of kids and we were all in the pool. This chic comes out in a one piece ( thank God) and it looked like her thighs had a handlebar moustache. No, I wasnt crotch watchng.. perv.. I couldnt help but see it. Fishbelly white legs and black moustache. It was like a visual magnet. Anyway, I like Jeeps too. Im also unapologetically materialistic.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Liberty... there are so many more important things to talk and wonder about. We women have bumps and knobs and such. Guys like them. We keep the whole package nice. Well, some of us do anyway. I guess some guys like hairy armpits.. if I can judge by the folks walking around at the art fair.... but what would you rather see when unwrapping the package : things tidy and sexy.... or the non materialstic sasquach look hanging out of polyester granny panties. I am assuming your distain for materialistic women who wear makeup and clothing.. and get their hair done... means you really go wild for those clean faced hirsute bitches. I mean.. lord knows Im all for the whole " to each their own" and all of that but sheesh. I was at the Y with a group of kids and we were all in the pool. This chic comes out in a one piece ( thank God) and it looked like her thighs had a handlebar moustache. No, I wasnt crotch watchng.. perv.. I couldnt help but see it. Fishbelly white legs and black moustache. It was like a visual magnet. Anyway, I like Jeeps too. Im also unapologetically materialistic.

I think you get the point but missed my point. Everyone has their own level of materialistic. I don't run around spending money left and right on clothing or fancy electronics. I like my cars so for me this is important to me. If you like getting your nails done wonderful I would feel bad if I accidentally chipped your nails. It's just disgusting to me that people can feel like "eh it's no big deal" and go on with their day completely ignoring other people's feelings which in my case was a careless woman not giving a crack. Perhaps if it had been my purse she accidentally banged into she would have said sorry.
edit on 13-6-2014 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

We women have bumps and knobs and such. Guys like them.

This is a true statement.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure that's what auto insurance is for, so if I were you I'd use it as in make a claim, take it in and get it fixed. Label the lady what you will, for all you know she doesn't even have kids in a soccer league. She may not even be a mom for all you know, unless you saw kids in her car, but at any rate bad things happen every day and I'm pretty sure at the end of the day as a responsible car owner who clearly takes care of your own vehicle you have insurance. That's what it is for, so I'd use it.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofsheba

Like a good NEIGHBOR, State Farm is there!!

(worked there)

so true

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RUFFREADY

Or maybe she was a member of ATS who couldn't take the Jeep ad anymore and lost it...lmaof...sorry, couldn't help it. Oh, no....not that Jeep!!!!!! Bam! Sorry kiddo, I'm older and have more insurance
Oh, I should post the Fried Green Tomatoes scene, huh? You know which one I'm talking about? Ha ha...ok, back to being nice

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I think you might be on to something!! I just want my Commission!! And no funny business!!

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RUFFREADY

Imagine me in my F250 Superduty, trying to get a parking spot at Winn Dixie, and this Jeep Wrangler steals my spot lol...and there I sit all WTW? Really? You just stole my spot! Plus, it's a Jeep Wrangler!! That annoying ad that takes me 7 times to close out before I can even log in. Sometimes, people just walk into these things...of course it was a Jeep Wrangler. Ahh....you gotta love timing.

edit on 14-6-2014 by queenofsheba because: cuz I said so

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Haahah!! (you better star my butt!!) that is you!!

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofsheba

I'm pretty sure that's what auto insurance is for, so if I were you I'd use it as in make a claim, take it in and get it fixed. Label the lady what you will, for all you know she doesn't even have kids in a soccer league. She may not even be a mom for all you know, unless you saw kids in her car, but at any rate bad things happen every day and I'm pretty sure at the end of the day as a responsible car owner who clearly takes care of your own vehicle you have insurance. That's what it is for, so I'd use it.

I'm pretty sure no matter what insurance you have you CANNOT perfectly match the paint back up to a flawless unnoticeable finish. Do you really think an auto body shop will do the same quality paint job for the minor damage as the factory did? You are a typical clueless woman who should not give opinion on things you don't understand. I understand paint finishes. It's my business. Would you let me solder your diamond necklace back together? Would you let me sew a slice in your prada purse? I'll fix it really good so only, YOU, yourself can notice it's been damaged.

See how illogical you are? You should stop commenting on subjects most females don't understand.
edit on 14-6-2014 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This thread is sexist garbage...

Why is it still going, again?

And what do we do about stupid men drivers?

Oh... only women are guilty and/or capable of bad driving.

Silly me.

Note this ATS, because its one of the rarest moments in my life... I'm actually agreeing with the liberals on this one. Take that with a grain of salt, because it'll probably never happen again.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

I think you get the point but missed my point. Everyone has their own level of materialistic. I don't run around spending money left and right on clothing or fancy electronics. I like my cars so for me this is important to me. If you like getting your nails done wonderful I would feel bad if I accidentally chipped your nails. It's just disgusting to me that people can feel like "eh it's no big deal" and go on with their day completely ignoring other people's feelings which in my case was a careless woman not giving a crack. Perhaps if it had been my purse she accidentally banged into she would have said sorry.

HAH! I got your point and agree with you wholeheartedly. Women just get all punchy when you center on the gender things and say something negative. I secure in my gender and etc.. so I dont give a damn. Anyway, people these days are self centered junior narcissists. I deal with it myself... badly most times. Im not overly skilled at dealing with the me me me types either. I am an egotist, so other egotists are tedious. LOL! I looove my car.. and I **jealously** protect it. If some ass messes up MY property, well.. I have a bad temper. I find it outrageous how PEOPLE in this thread think these things are okay.
I was poking you with a stick and being a goof. You responded just as I assumed. NORMALLY.
Youre an okay guy and not mysogynistic.. just sayin.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RUFFREADY
a reply to: Advantage

We women have bumps and knobs and such. Guys like them.

This is a true statement.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join