It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women should not be allowed to own vehicles until they can learn to respect other peoples

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: libertytoall
I hope all the women in this thread are given a cracker jack prize ring as their wedding ring. After all it is just a piece of metal.. You wouldn't want to be materialistic would you girls?

Also, when it's time to buy a house just live in a ditch in the woods. If you buy a house with a kitchen and bathroom and intent to keep it clean and tidy you're being too materialistic..

libertytoall must be a man. What an idiot.

I am a woman who taught herself to drive, and my little daughter traveled well with my driving.

What screwed up my life was a male driver, a dance date, who, when I said I wouldn't go 'sleep' with him, became furious, tramped on the gas, was speeding at 120 MPH (1969), rolled the car and disabled me for life, while he walked away scot-free.

40 years pass, relatively pain-free, when I am in my wheelchair on the sidewalk and a male driver backs out from his driveway and knocks me over, breaking my left femur. (2009) The pain was steady and draining, and I have been in pain since.

Sure, there are 'personal injury claims' but money does NOT take the place of being comfortable in your own body. Mine, in 2014, is still out of balance, out of shape and paining.

I didn't deserve to be wounded by negligent male drivers, let alone anyone else.

One must look far and wide to find a man who doesn't turn into speed freak with his car, motorcycle, bicycle, unicycle, skateboard, or his mouth.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: canadiansenior70

Well..I'd say so..but, just think. The world is going to crap and were talking about a dent or two. I've had a few dents . Hell I had a plane on fire hahaha! With me in it!! I just wash my car when it rains. Feed them fish heads

<< 8  9  10   >>

join