It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to change the world instantly, GET IN HERE NOW, not a waste of your time i promise.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

I'm sure glad to see that others are getting it now. The world will change when we change. We don't have to do anything but change our will. Intent and will must be congruent.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I could ask you to refrain from jumping on every bandwagon you see online, but you probably wouldn't listen, consider us even.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I just hate this whole notion of "waking up" since I've been "awake" from birth. The camp that goes around "waking" people up is no different than the camp that wants people to "sleep".

How about people just use their brains for once. Try not to be influenced by every fad, trend and rally that someone is trying to promote.

How about just using some basic communication skills in life? That is where void is. So OP, go to work, school or wherever, talk to someone you don't normally talk to and tell them what you honestly think of them. Tell them they stink, they are annoying, they are ________, whatever. See what they say in return. If you have nothing blunt to say to someone, find out the blunt things people want to say to you.

Once you get the nasty crap out of the way, it's a lot easier to deal with the people around you. Gets rid of all those passive aggressive tendencies that really slow progress down.

Communication. Honesty. Reality.

That's the real reason nobody wants to sit around a campfire singing kumbaya, half of us can't stand each other. The other half probably can't stand themselves.

The idea of "good" that people have in their heads is a made up one from everyone that has been manipulating you since you were born.

Sitting around "projecting positive bullpoop" is not going to do anything for mankind. FYI

edit on 18-6-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Bandwagon (if that's how you like to characterize it) or not, this is important. There just needs to be more understanding of what is being put forth than to just decide that you like this or don't like that. It is vital to examine why you have those preferences, and in fact whether they are really yours or not. I suspect many, if not most, would be very surprised to realize that what they thought they wanted all along was not in any way where their actual preference lies. It is essential that we take time to examine our souls very carefully and get back to who we really are. Otherwise we risk landing in a place that is entirely other than what we had thought a thing was about.

This all sounds very nice and easy - and it is - but only when you really know who and what you are, and have accepted yourself entirely. Only then is this the way forward. Otherwise it's tantamount to Russian Roulette.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Oh look. A spark of intelligence.

Where can I find toothpaste that does not have any fluoride in it.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I don't know very much, sometimes you just get those "aha!" moments I guess. Sometimes when I write these things, I feel like I'm telling it to myself, pushing forward into making it a part of my reality. Fact is I'm just as frustrated as you, attempting to understand it all.

However, I think if you just meditate on things that come to mind and you'll find your answers is the best I can give you! The way I see it, you just got to tap into the "source". Sometimes you get hints from the "source" in your daily thoughts. It's like you just get feelings, or some kind of OCD where you seek to understand something more than meets the eye, not out of fear or desire, but just because you feel the need to. It just an idea or thought that keeps popping up in your head. Lately for me it's been the matrix trilogy, I can't stop thinking about it and I don't know why, but I just have this inert urge to understand it more, and boy I can't watch that movie without seeing the philosophical metaphors now. It almost feels like someone is trying to tell me something, maybe that's what this "source" is. I don't really know. Hard to explain sometimes without sounding too crazy haha, but I guess sometimes you have to be crazy, at least temporarily, to expand your mind every now and then.
edit on 18-6-2012 by dadank because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by xKhaosXREVolutionXx

Why do you even ask? Go look for it. Use your own initiative. This is your life. Live it consciously.

Every single thing you buy, you are supporting not only that product but the people and concepts behind it. If you don't like multinationals, don't buy their products. If you buy their products you support their cause and give them power to further infiltrate your life. Buying something from a small Mom 'n Pop business supports more local people on a grassroots level. If this is against your preference then simply do not buy it. Whether you like the product or not is not at issue. Support the concept behind it.

Now, if you want a very good, clean, basic cleaner for your teeth, get a couple of bottles of essential oil (which ones will depend on the condition of your teeth and gums) and make your own in a base of baking soda, a touch of xanthan gum, and a drop of honey.

Be more active in your life. Use your own initiative and your own will.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

I could ask you to refrain from jumping on every bandwagon you see online, but you probably wouldn't listen, consider us even.

i don't know what your talking about, i apologize if i offended you.

peace.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I just hate this whole notion of "waking up" since I've been "awake" from birth. The camp that goes around "waking" people up is no different than the camp that wants people to "sleep".

How about people just use their brains for once. Try not to be influenced by every fad, trend and rally that someone is trying to promote.

How about just using some basic communication skills in life? That is where void is. So OP, go to work, school or wherever, talk to someone you don't normally talk to and tell them what you honestly think of them. Tell them they stink, they are annoying, they are ________, whatever. See what they say in return. If you have nothing blunt to say to someone, find out the blunt things people want to say to you.

Once you get the nasty crap out of the way, it's a lot easier to deal with the people around you. Gets rid of all those passive aggressive tendencies that really slow progress down.

Communication. Honesty. Reality.

That's the real reason nobody wants to sit around a campfire singing kumbaya, half of us can't stand each other. The other half probably can't stand themselves.

The idea of "good" that people have in their heads is a made up one from everyone that has been manipulating you since you were born.

Sitting around "projecting positive bullpoop" is not going to do anything for mankind. FYI

oh no, i understand now, you think im a part of that whole "wake up" trend that's been going on.

i have nothing against hippies or people who consider themselves enlightened, some of em are pretty cool.

i don't really understand that trend a whole lot much though,

but what im talking about in my original post is not 100% related to that trend.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
"you need to believe in yourself! because your mind has the power to change the world."

It's not about ME.
When I believe in ME everything that I do is about ME.
When the business owner wants more money in his pocket, he thinks nothing of the livelihood that he takes away from others when he cuts the workforce.
When the woman falls pregnant and thinks about herself, a baby dies.
When the man decides to have an affair, he destroys his family.

ME is humanism, it is the beast, it is as anti-God as it gets in this world. You are, right, it does change the world - BY DESTROYING IT. ME thinks of nobody else, it's all about what I want and doesn't give one thought about others.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by xKhaosXREVolutionXx
Oh look. A spark of intelligence.

Where can I find toothpaste that does not have any fluoride in it.

^_^;

you can find fluoride free toothpaste (usually) at wholololol foodododos XD (whole foods)

great place to buy stuff that isn't full of junk, and mostly healthy.

be prepared to bump into some surprisingly expensive items though.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by xKhaosXREVolutionXx

Why do you even ask? Go look for it. Use your own initiative. This is your life. Live it consciously.

Every single thing you buy, you are supporting not only that product but the people and concepts behind it. If you don't like multinationals, don't buy their products. If you buy their products you support their cause and give them power to further infiltrate your life. Buying something from a small Mom 'n Pop business supports more local people on a grassroots level. If this is against your preference then simply do not buy it. Whether you like the product or not is not at issue. Support the concept behind it.

Now, if you want a very good, clean, basic cleaner for your teeth, get a couple of bottles of essential oil (which ones will depend on the condition of your teeth and gums) and make your own in a base of baking soda, a touch of xanthan gum, and a drop of honey.

Be more active in your life. Use your own initiative and your own will.

cool info!

i told em where to get the toothpaste though (no need to hide it right?)

i have recently been very interested in making my own shampoo and toothpaste and
im working on it slowly.

^_^

peace.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
just a note on flouride wether you believe it or not...Back in the 70's when they introduced in our town in canada..was not an issue...but I have been all over the world..and i can say this...(forget the brain stuff)...flouridation does help with teeth....I live in England now and the teeth over here are to say the least horrible...lack of flouridation in the water i am venturing...when compared to tooth decay in America or Canada.

the odd thing though is I do not drink water...I never have...and i never will....not to do with flouridation...it is just the case i do not like water...I find it is horrible...but that is just my personal dislike...hmmm...maybe that is why i tend not to just follow any governmnet or authorative bodies.....So the OP might just have a point here.

Also before anyone comments...I drink approx 20 cups of coffee a day.....that is my one and only source of real fluidation....i have been doing this for all my life and i am 50yrs of age....I think i should take out shares in starbucks...but if i did that i would be joining forces with the TPTB.
edit on 033030p://f40Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

you can make your own toothpaste with baking soda...and it does a great job

how is how...

homemade toothpaste
edit on 033030p://f40Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

oh no, i understand now, you think im a part of that whole "wake up" trend that's been going on.

i have nothing against hippies or people who consider themselves enlightened, some of em are pretty cool.

but what im talking about in my original post is not 100% related to that trend.

I wouldn't call them hippies. I'd call them Alex Jones listeners.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
"you need to believe in yourself! because your mind has the power to change the world."

It's not about ME.
When I believe in ME everything that I do is about ME.
When the business owner wants more money in his pocket, he thinks nothing of the livelihood that he takes away from others when he cuts the workforce.
When the woman falls pregnant and thinks about herself, a baby dies.
When the man decides to have an affair, he destroys his family.

ME is humanism, it is the beast, it is as anti-God as it gets in this world. You are, right, it does change the world - BY DESTROYING IT. ME thinks of nobody else, it's all about what I want and doesn't give one thought about others.

but you forget the part where i said we should work together, and all believe we want to be free!

i think we should all work together, and put our minds together and all feel in PURE WILL- I want to be free!!!!!

i don't recommend everyone turning all greedy, thats definitely what i was NOT talking about.

peace.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

Also before anyone comments...I drink approx 20 cups of coffee a day.....that is my one and only source of real fluidation...

You must have some really ugly kidneys.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I wouldn't call them hippies. I'd call them Alex Jones listeners.

i don't know him, sorry.

anyway, who says that all hippie-ish people listen to one person? that would certainly make them non-hippies wouldn't it?

some hippies are really cool, anyway.

peace.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

Fluoridation causes the bones and teeth to become too brittle, which then leads to stuff breaking really easily...not the very best qualities for those particular structures.

They noticed this here in Finland and no longer fluoridate the water. I'm pretty grateful for that. The water here is treated with ozone rather than chlorine too. Pretty good stuff.

edit on 18/6/2012 by CosmicEgg because: i have extreme powers.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

i don't know him, sorry.

anyway, who says that all hippie-ish people listen to one person? that would certainly make them non-hippies wouldn't it?

some hippies are really cool, anyway.

peace.

Your reply, your line of thinking, understanding and expressing yourself fits in with your OP. It's all fluff.

"How to change the world instantly, GET IN HERE NOW, not a waste of your time i promise"

It is a big waste of time. That's the reason I come on this board, is to waste time, and this thread did a great job. However, reading it is not going to change the world. It's not insightful. It's not life changing in any way. It's you just throwing down a bunch of nonsense while expecting people to get "good vibes" from it.

For your own satisfaction I presume.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join