It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to change the world instantly, GET IN HERE NOW, not a waste of your time i promise.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

as you stated in your quote sound like what many politicians try to do all the time, and i can assure you that i am not like that, and i try to do everything with good intentions.

See this is the point. The politicians know they are lying. They are full of crap and they know it. Everyone once in a while you get some boy scout that makes it into the race, people lie to him, and the corrupt ones maneuver him because he really does believe he's "doing good".

Or you just get people following the politicians, or whatever public figure, thinking they are "doing good" but the person behind the action, is full of tripe and they are laughing all the way to the bank.

By the way, this is outside the box. You will eventually leave the one you are in, find another and another. Each time the box will get bigger, and each time it will question everyone. No matter how much you "feel" they are a good person or have good intentions.

i made a second quote to this, because i wanted to say something different.

this is #2 (i already quoted this, but this is completely separate )

from another point, i read this again, and i became confused, please forgive me if im not getting it

^_^;

OK so: would you by any chance be suggesting that i am doing wrong, or saying something bad in this thread i created, more or less suggesting that even though you think-

that i think-

that i am doing good by posting the thread-

even though you believe -

that i am doing a bad thing -

by posting this thread?

( i tried to make this reply as clear as possible, i tried my best )

because i respect your opinion if that is what you mean to say-

but i respectfully disagree-

because i believe that what i posted here is a good thing, that everybody should consider

(in my own honest opinion)

peace, ok.

edit: a 3rd thought i had about your comment which is this:

and no lol, i promise im not being influenced by anybody else, i wrote this post out from my heart, im just trying to be nice, and i have nothing to gain or lose.

peace.
edit on 21-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaskaand no lol, i promise im not being influenced by anybody else, i wrote this post out from my heart, im just trying to be nice, and i have nothing to gain or lose.

You don't use your heart to think. That's all. There's enough in my previous posts for you to grasp this whole thing.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by SoymilkAlaskaand no lol, i promise im not being influenced by anybody else, i wrote this post out from my heart, im just trying to be nice, and i have nothing to gain or lose.

You don't use your heart to think. That's all. There's enough in my previous posts for you to grasp this whole thing.

i don't know what you mean?

well a guess:

i said at the beginning of my post it was going to be one of my more eccentric ones, and i thought about what i had to say, and i also said what felt right.

i spoke my mind and my heart, so everyone can consider a new perspective or point of view, and in doing so, i actually got everyone to think about it, in each of their own individual ways, and i feel like i made a difference.

peace ^_^

edit: fun fact!! did you know your intestines and heart and stuff, contain about as many nerves more or less, than the human brain? (i heard this on above top secret, i thought i was amazing, but it may be incorrect)

so more or less, when you "feel it in your heart" or "have a gut feeling" it really means something!

^_^ cool huh?
edit on 21-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Great thread OP!

Many call this the awakening.

The PTB would like to keep us in fear, divided, focused on the obtainment of materials goods - whereas we should be doing the exact opposite.

In the coming times people will realize money and material things have zero value - while strong relationships are everything.

Here are some great articles on the Global awakening:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Keep spreading the message - ignore those with negative vibes!

PS - I read somewhere recently as well that our intestinal system does have 1/1000th of the neural cells that our brain has.
edit on 21-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

edit on 21-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Great thread OP!

Many call this the awakening.

The PTB would like to keep us in fear, divided, focused on the obtainment of materials goods - whereas we should be doing the exact opposite.

In the coming times people will realize money and material things have zero value - while strong relationships are everything.

Here are some great articles on the Global awakening:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Keep spreading the message - ignore those with negative vibes!

PS - I read somewhere recently as well that our intestinal system does have 1/1000th of the neural cells that our brain has.
edit on 21-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

edit on 21-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

interesting! thank you for your happy vibes and stuff! always feel great and always get even better!

peace & hugs!!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Yes. All people are the "energized beings" of this planet. Our brains are the "God Power" of the universe. Consciousness manifests reality. Whether you want to make a toaster or you want to make a government does not matter, it all starts with the MIND, religion is false. We do not and should not worship false idols and "gods" made up by any culture or so-called "authority." WE are the GODS. Men like (I say MEN, not gods, not saints, not extraterrestrials...) Jesus said it. "Is it on WRITTEN that you are gods?" "You can do the same things as I do and MORE!" Using consciousness to create the world is a well known effect among the power elite. Why do they want us to have no education? Because every great writer of every previous century has found this secret to be true. We manifest reality. We make the world. If we do nothing, then we simply allow others who think they are better than us, make the world. Then we live in it like slugs feeding off THEIR leavings. Banks were not created by GODS, they were created by PEOPLE. You don't want a bank? A corporation? A polluting chemical plant. TAKE IT DOWN. It's easy. You don't do it by direct violent confrontation. You do like they just did in Iceland. YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND! You change your mind and you change the world. It is exactly what "They" are afraid of. "They" made something, a bank, a chemical, aprocess...that "they" know is wrong and will hurt others. But they get to have a jet, a private island, a Hummer, a nice home and a lot of rich friends, while WE suffer. They know it. They live in constant fear of the day we will all figure out their deception and destroy them...WITH OUR MINDS. All it takes is NONACCEPTANCE of their mind-game. Believe it.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join