It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to change the world instantly, GET IN HERE NOW, not a waste of your time i promise.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Great post! Some people will down on it and find whatever negative comments
to say about it...but there has to be some negative with the positive. You keep
posting/thinking positive things my friend, because the mind IS a very positive
force and CAN change our world as we know it.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by trig_grl
Great post! Some people will down on it and find whatever negative comments
to say about it...but there has to be some negative with the positive. You keep
posting/thinking positive things my friend, because the mind IS a very positive
force and CAN change our world as we know it.

thanks ^_^

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Here's the solution. You know that number the government gives people and then individuals are made responsible to safe guard that number? Social insurance number, SSN, whatever it is in your country. Stop protecting it. Post it online. If enough people do that it'll throw a monkey wrench entirely into TPTB's system, they need those numbers to manipulate you with, without them they are powerless.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
The only way anyone is going to "wake up" is if someone shuts off all Internet access/cell phone signals. On the bus, in restaurants and cafes, in the airport, in the lobbies, outside buildings, in the mall, on the sidewalk...every person you see is either hunched over a phone tap-tap-taping away as they update their Twitter followers and friends who they only ever talk to via text with the critical information about how they're en route to the grocery store to pick up some milk (something everyone clearly needs to know and definitely cares about), or they're walking along, staring off into space blankly as they shout obnoxiously into their phones, completely oblivious to the entire world around them. If there was a gigantic meteor 20 feet above their heads the only way they would notice is if someone posted about it on Facebook.

The Internet is an amazing tool for rapidly spreading information all over the planet. When a crisis erupts halfway across the world, the entire planet knows about it within minutes. And that's a great thing. But technology also provides such a huge distraction these days, people don't see what's really going on around them and they're fine with that. After all, it feels much nicer to live in a super happy virtual fantasy world full of faux e-friends who make you believe that they care about you when they really don't than it does to face the harsh reality of the real world.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I support this Thread 100% because I have been creating my own reality for a while now. OP is right you guys need to start thinking of a better place to live and to end this corrupt bullsh!t.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker
I support this Thread 100% because I have been creating my own reality for a while now. OP is right you guys need to start thinking of a better place to live and to end this corrupt bullsh!t.

whoa calm down lol.

star for you because truth!

peace.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
peanuts are people too just like me and you except they are crunchy

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709

Originally posted by newcovenant

I like it. It is simple and it would work if we actually followed the instructions. Unfortunately people are going to find 101 ways and reasons this positive affirmation is impossible for them but I suggest they try it before knocking it. I happen to have a photo on my bedroom wall of an Italian Cafe that I would look at before I went to bed. Now I am going to Italy. I never put the two and two together until recently. It was totally subconscious but I think staring at that picture before bed helped to form my reality. I really do. So much so that I have replaced the Italian Cafe with a picture of a White Lamborghini.

May I suggest you read your own signature?

I wrote it. What's your point?
Already know I can read.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I've heard this simple "ecstasy like preaching" at Alcoholics Anonymous. hahaha

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
peanuts are people too just like me and you except they are crunchy

haha what.

i mean, they are alive, i understand that.

i can't help but feel an amount of guilt when i eat anything.

"i killed this peanut"

feels bad.

i also thank the peanut.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Nicely written, only one problem:

Everyone here, on ATS, already believes or they wouldn't be here, unless they're cynics who like to argue (you won't convince them to believe), or paid shills (ditto).

You're preaching to the converted....

I know that statement may seem to put me into the category of cynic, but i'm not. In order to deny ignorance (although i certainly don't class your post as ignorant, just a little naive in a nice way) i must ask for suggestions on how to convince those who don't visit ATS to believe. The answer, 'By believing yourself' doesn't count, as i said, if we're here then we probably do already.

This is not an invalid thread, please don't take offence, i just think there should be an ATS FEEL GOOD section for such as this

edit on 19-6-2012 by McGinty because: clarity

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by destroydontdeny
reply to post by boncho

I've heard this simple "ecstasy like preaching" at Alcoholics Anonymous. hahaha

i know what your talking about, i see these annoying people on t.v. just like to hear there own voices.

they say stuff and bla bla bla, and it makes them think they are sooooo cool, and it makes them feel smart.

im just saying what i said in this thread because i want people to try it, i believe its for a good reason.

peace.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

Nicely written, only one problem:

Everyone here, on ATS, already believes or they wouldn't be here, unless they're cynics who like to argue (you won't convince them to believe), or paid shills (ditto).

You're preaching to the converted....

I know that statement may seem to put me into the category of cynic, but i'm not. In order to deny ignorance (although i certainly don't class your post as ignorant, just a little naive in a nice way) i must ask for suggestions on how to make those who don't visit ATS to believe. The answer, 'By believing yourself' doesn't count, as i said, if we're here then we probably do already.

This is not an invalid thread, please don't take offence, i just think there should be an ATS FEEL GOOD section for such as this

your right, and i don't disagree not one bit.

my answer is, that i don't know.

im not just going to walk around and tell people this stuff in person, im way too shy for that in real life... hhehe..

i posted this here on above top secret because maybe they will spread it around some more, even if they don't tell anyone else, there's still that vibe, that energy, like ripples in the water.

the butterfly effect.

i did something with powerful intentions, and i know it will make a difference, and have a great effect somehow.

peace.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Sounds very much like a Rosicrucian. Gotta love the positive vibe and true belief you have.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Were you on acid when you wrote this? seems different than your usual post, surprisingly so, even after the warning, lol.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by xanxabared
Sounds very much like a Rosicrucian. Gotta love the positive vibe and true belief you have.

what do you mean? i never heard of a Rosicrucian.

thanks though

peace.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iconic

Were you on acid when you wrote this? seems different than your usual post, surprisingly so, even after the warning, lol.

LOL no.

i said it was going to be "eccentric" ^_^

peace.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

Originally posted by WiindWalker

whoa calm down lol.

star for you because truth!

peace.

Considering the times, I think speaking out is in order.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iconic

I love how people immediately jump to the conclusion that any weird post must be made while on drugs..... Open your minds people, for real.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

Maybe you just look for it too much. look through my post history, do I ever make that judgement?

l2info

eta: people who don't do drugs at all aren't any better than people who do, anyway, that's just a manufactured belief stemming from the unconstitutional drug war.
edit on 19-6-2012 by Iconic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join