It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to change the world instantly, GET IN HERE NOW, not a waste of your time i promise.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

How do I feel about fluoride in my water? I actually am not thrilled with a government deciding to put an additive in the water supply. But then again, chlorine is also added, and luckily I haven't come down with a case of cholera recently.

Epic fail in logic there Boncho.
I could dissect it, but if you've successfully navigated through a logic 101 course or beyond then you might vaguely understand what I'm saying.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

many people have always thought about how they wish things were... i am surprised at how many people who i think are dead fish going with the flow know what is really going on.. they have known and wished for things to change for years but nothing changes it just gets worse ..

doing changes things not thinking.

Thinking/FEELING is what empowers doing. Also, there is something far more here, that is the ability to transform and the actual reason we're here, to wake up and use our soul ability.

Now there is another thing, DOING is an unequal opportunity, Soul is not.

The doers have far less time to develop their abilities so often times the ones who are reclusive and shut in, are the ones developing this.

Because both are needed. There is no one way.

And the doers fit into the category of health, often wealth and reputation, but true Higher Ups go to the trenches, and not all hardships are dark clouds, some are assignments and freedom.

So by all means seek within and do whatever you can, but you're being supported by the efforts and prayers, meditations and work by those unable to "do" and who are doing what they came to do nonetheless.

The real material world is not substantive, there is nothing here that can be seen as real.

www.crystalinks.com...

discovermagazine.com...
edit on 19-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The one doing the most is not often the one out and about doing the routine work as a teacher or trying to influence a politician or expose something, though they are needed, if they can wake up and some can.

The one often in a wheelchair, whose mind flies freely, is often on a higher grade that way.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by boncho

People like you are what's wrong with the world in the first place. What exactly is wrong with attempting to have a positive outlook on life? The same people who always scream for proof of everything, well I demand that you prove it can't work if we all change how we think and start caring and cooperating.

Okay...

What shape is the world in right now? People have been wishing and hoping for eons. The only time something changes is when someone gets out and actually does something...

Your argument is void before it started.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone

How do I feel about fluoride in my water? I actually am not thrilled with a government deciding to put an additive in the water supply. But then again, chlorine is also added, and luckily I haven't come down with a case of cholera recently.

Epic fail in logic there Boncho.
I could dissect it, but if you've successfully navigated through a logic 101 course or beyond then you might vaguely understand what I'm saying.

No please, dissect it. And tell me the last time you came down with cholera as well. I imagine its a harrowing story.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

This thread is in no need of jaded naysayers as the OP seems to be simply speaking from the heart. When did that become wrong? You need to take a look at yourself, because if you want to blame someone for the predicament we're in, you need only look in the mirror. We all allowed this to happen, as did the generations before us. I can see you obviously aren't going to be part of the solution, now are ya? And if you're not part of the solution, I think you know what that means.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by boncho

This thread is in no need of jaded naysayers as the OP seems to be simply speaking from the heart. When did that become wrong? You need to take a look at yourself, because if you want to blame someone for the predicament we're in, you need only look in the mirror. We all allowed this to happen, as did the generations before us. I can see you obviously aren't going to be part of the solution, now are ya? And if you're not part of the solution, I think you know what that means.

The path to hell is paved with good intentions.

One of my favourite quotes.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
brain fart.
edit on 19/6/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Its an erroneous one. Because intention of heart is everything. It takes serious harm to others, deliberate and with intent, such as some of the wanna be annanuki elites here who are taking quite a risk going from never never land lost boys/entities, to walking in flesh suits, for now they won't forever have a certain group of ETs to recylce them before facing the review or you know how that can go, facing the music so to speak.

Good intentions never pave hell. Whoever wrote that was a dofus trying to code the matrix and mislead.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

reply to post by boncho

Its an erroneous one. Because intention of heart is everything. It takes serious harm to others, deliberate and with intent, such as some of the wanna be annanuki elites here who are taking quite a risk going from never never land lost boys/entities, to walking in flesh suits, for now they won't forever have a certain group of ETs to recylce them before facing the review or you know how that can go, facing the music so to speak.

Good intentions never pave hell. Whoever wrote that was a dofus trying to code the matrix and mislead.

i agree,

people who believe that "The path to hell is paved with good intentions" are not being honest with themselves because they are doing bad stuff but pretending to themselves that they are doing good.

for example, storm troopers (in that one movie) listen to dark helmet (you know what i mean) and blindly follow and do whatever he tells them to, and they probably have a mixed up sense of justice or something.

"The path to hell is paved with good intentions" is a statement designed to confuse and wreak havoc in the minds of good people who know what they are doing is linked to how they truly and honesty feel.

"The path to hell is paved with good intentions" is designed to make you doubt and question yourself, and that is the root of all evil.

honestly, in my opinion the statement should read "The path to hell is paved with dishonesty towards thouself"

just speaking my mind, what i truly feel.

peace & *hugs*

edit: every day in my life i try to do every single last tiny thing with good intentions.

i find that if i even take a bite of fruit with anger instead of appreciation for the fruit, it tastes horrible.

if i brush my teeth with stress, instead of the intention to clean my teeth, i brush way too hard and hurt my gums.

i try to do everything with the intent to do good in my mind, no matter what.
edit on 20-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

F&S. Eccentric, happy, and caring is the best combo ever

And, you know something? I was feeling lost just a little while ago, feeling like I'm wasting my life believing in the dark truths of the world (believing in anything, really).

You're 100% right, man. Don't ever change

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

It doesn't matter, if you knew half as much as you pretended, you would know that Chlorine is listed as a halogen with Iodine, Bromine, and Fluorine. Even if it doesn't give you 'Cholera', it damages your Thyroid by displacing Iodine from you body, due to Iodine's higher atomic weight.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by boncho

It doesn't matter, if you knew half as much as you pretended, you would know that Chlorine is listed as a halogen with Iodine, Bromine, and Fluorine. Even if it doesn't give you 'Cholera', it damages your Thyroid by displacing Iodine from you body, due to Iodine's higher atomic weight.

Actually, it does matter:

About half the world's reported cases of polio, a crippling disease virtually wiped out in Western countries, occur in India. Each year, diarrhea kills 500,000 Indian children. A jaundice epidemic strikes a small district of India's Rajasthan state as regularly as the annual monsoon.

Those deadly diseases and others that afflict India can be traced to the same source: drinking water contaminated by human waste. Infected water causes an estimated 80 percent of disease in India, according to the World Health Organization (WHO), making poor sanitation and inadequate sewage disposal the nation's biggest public health problems.

When was the last time you came down with cholera or died from diarrhoea ?

www.swopnet.com...
edit on 21-6-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

"The path to hell is paved with good intentions" is a statement designed to confuse and wreak havoc in the minds of good people who know what they are doing is linked to how they truly and honesty feel.

"The path to hell is paved with good intentions" is designed to make you doubt and question yourself, and that is the root of all evil.

Actually no it's not. It's meant for people to look outside the common theme of "doing good" as we are all selfish creatures, and those ignorant fools that think they are doing good often justify their actions with all the "good" they believe they are doing. (Whether it be good at all.)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

There are other methods of sanitizing water obviously than dumping chlorine in it..

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

i dont even ...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Actually no it's not. It's meant for people to look outside the common theme of "doing good" as we are all selfish creatures, and those ignorant fools that think they are doing good often justify their actions with all the "good" they believe they are doing. (Whether it be good at all.)

boncho, this is above top secret, we do think outside the box.

people that need to "doing good often justify their actions with all the "good" they believe they are doing."

as you stated in your quote sound like what many politicians try to do all the time, and i can assure you that i am not like that, and i try to do everything with good intentions.

so as i originally said, i still believe that the saying "the path to hell is paved with good intentions"

does not in actuality apply to people who are actually doing good, for the sole reason of doing good, without any alternative and dishonest motives.

edit2: and i do agree that sometimes people do believe they are doing "good" when in fact they are just being silly and being ignorant, nobody is perfect, everybody makes mistakes.

edit: in that case, ^ as i stated in the sentence above, the saying "the path to hell is paved with good intentions"
can and has been used by sneaky bad guys, to make "honestly good people with good intentions" doubt themselves, when in fact they should not. (at their expense, and to the benefit of those who are tricking them)

in that case, it may by chance apply to a politician who is trying to look "good" in the eyes of the people he/she wants votes from, to be elected, of for whatever reasons they selfishly derive their motives from.

so my original statement stands.

peace, ok?

edit on 21-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

as you stated in your quote sound like what many politicians try to do all the time, and i can assure you that i am not like that, and i try to do everything with good intentions.

See this is the point. The politicians know they are lying. They are full of crap and they know it. Everyone once in a while you get some boy scout that makes it into the race, people lie to him, and the corrupt ones maneuver him because he really does believe he's "doing good".

Or you just get people following the politicians, or whatever public figure, thinking they are "doing good" but the person behind the action, is full of tripe and they are laughing all the way to the bank.

By the way, this is outside the box. You will eventually leave the one you are in, find another and another. Each time the box will get bigger, and each time it will question everyone. No matter how much you "feel" they are a good person or have good intentions.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by gostr

i dont even ...

lol its ok. *hug*

peace.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

See this is the point. The politicians know they are lying. They are full of crap and they know it. Everyone once in a while you get some boy scout that makes it into the race, people lie to him, and the corrupt ones maneuver him because he really does believe he's "doing good".

Or you just get people following the politicians, or whatever public figure, thinking they are "doing good" but the person behind the action, is full of tripe and they are laughing all the way to the bank.

By the way, this is outside the box. You will eventually leave the one you are in, find another and another. Each time the box will get bigger, and each time it will question everyone. No matter how much you "feel" they are a good person or have good intentions.

i don't disagree with you, but i don't see your point.

all in all, to make a long story short, i already know what your telling me (no offence)

but things are different for everyone, everyone has a different perspective, so this may not 100% apply to everyone's point of view, but i get what your saying.

peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join