It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to change the world instantly, GET IN HERE NOW, not a waste of your time i promise.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard
Edit: You probably already know him if you are into this stuff, but if you dont. Check out Tony Robbins on Youtube he is absolutely awesome!
edit on 18-6-2012 by Idonthaveabeard because: (no reason given)

i actually don't know him sorry

but i agree with most of the things you said ^_^

peace.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

Originally posted by omega man
Of what I could make of your incoherent rant, was a sense of frenetic energy being exuded by yourself. Things in this world will change from within the individual. Instead of trying to "Wake the World Up", go within for that is where change starts.

i guess i can agree with what your saying also.

it starts with "you"

remember the matrix? "bend yourself, not the spoon"

The matrix was a movie. Not a philosophy.

I knew there was a reason this thread would irk me yesterday what I first saw it. I guess it's just because I've only just woken up in the rain, that I clicked on it.

Dross.

meh.

some rainy days are really sad, but some rainy days are so beautiful, not matter how grey they are.

"bend yourself, not the spoon" is a really good philosophy in my opinion.

peace. ^_^

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Originally posted by BeforeTheHangmansNoose
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

One does not simply 'wake up'. A person in slumber does not know they are sleeping, they only become aware once they are awake.

It's a mind numbing difficulty and everyone wakes up through different routes and paths, the best you can do is offer them the tools.

NO what we must do is start believing in chemtrails, 911 was an inside job, every orb in the sky is the galactic federation of light, the moon has people living on it, nasa never tell the truth, the baltic mushroom rock is a crashed ufo, water is meant to kill us, gmo will kill the first new born of everyone without a red dot above their door, leprechauns exist, and all that tripe.

Then and only then are you awake.

You are you know anythings?

wahhh?
O_o

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

It depends on the situation. Some require immediate remedies for safety. But having the right attitude to look back and see the light and lesson and not bear wounds/grudge is also important.

However, the kind many are in, allow them the time to turn their mindset around and they will often find out that the situation does respond. A person in a bad mood, who stalked off and no one can find, returns and hugs you, unexpectantly, when you spend 10 minutes doing a heart chakra meditation and holding them with Love in your heart, and allowing yourself to really feel their side, what makes them happy, when you saw them last smile truly. He was back in a flash and crawled into bed and snuggled all night. That was my preteen son.

This is real, it works, and has daily small miracles as rewards.

Now what could 1 million do with directed conscousness towards waking up others, bringing the sun out of clouds, and changing some of the climate change problems we're having, even some of the technology enhanced problems by shutting down their negative weapons, or Fukushima?

I imagine quite a bit based on small experiements.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

We can pretend your chakra meditations did work, and your son was divinely inspired by the positivity you shot out through your body. I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Although from my perspective, he probably didn't want to be in a negative situation anymore and he fixed it. He got over it on his own accord, not yours.

In my opinion, it doesn't work as you claim; and pretending to emit positivity does nothing to stop the forces one consideres negative. Positive thinking is just that—positive thinking. Thoughts don't exist outside of our brains.

If one million people directed their consciousness towards doing good, by somehow thinking good thoughts, rather than actually going out into reality and doing it, I would call them hopeless.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
You want everyone to "change the world" by positive thinking - but then you give a prime example of a bizarre, abstruse negative thinking. Because you obviously believe there is a global conspiracy going on, with "them" against "us"...with a big effort to dumb down the general populace by putting flouride in our water

Did you even notice that the most negative thinker here is you?

You are the one with the weird theories who sees "them" all around you.

And this should also concern some people...how people can actually really be a part of a positive change in this world when they waste their time/thinking/entire life with made-up and silly conspiracy theories...

edit on 18-6-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

you think im being negative,. but in all truth-ish-ness, ( lololol ) im being real about whats going on.

im being serious, because if i wasn't thinking about this "negative" stuff, i would be ignoring it, and that's exactly what "they" want.

peace ^_^

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
Oh good lord my twins are spreading all over ATS ^_- lol

On other note I understand what you mean and also hello there you might not know me. But I know you

Just kidding
I got you there almost didn't I ? ^_^

Great thread and lots of good points.

You are right there is so much to humans then first thought.

Regards

Your twin across the sea

lol i was like "REALLY, I CAN HAS FRIEND? NO MORE FOREVER ALONE???"

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

XD *high five* that was funny.

added you as a friend, i like you.

peace.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Yay!! a Forever alone buddy ^_^

My friend says we could almost be twins I do not see the similarities

edit on 18-6-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I know it did, it was almost immediate and he was very warm and receptive. The key was being inspired within, by my soul nudging, to not just talk to him and tell him inside that I loved him, but to really try to understand him and when he was very happy, what was making him happy. It was a kind of empathy, and understanding.

But I've also had other experiences, one was a miraculous one, its one of those things that blew me away so much that I always ask myself over and over if it happened, even though I know it did. It was cloud work and it involved hearts, and it took about 20 minutes. The stormy sky was altered completely. I gave up after 20 minutes, and was drained, concentrating. So went in for coffee, made a pot, came back 20 minutes later, and the sky was filled with those hearts, upside down sideways, big small, nearly perfect, abstracted, but the all had that bow and arch, look, and the black fast moving layers were all gone, only pink and white clouds left.

Whenever I'm down or think things are impossible, I remember those clouds. Speaking of that, sometimes posts are personal and give a nudge. I actually need to think of that, something does need attention. Thank you for the opportunity for me to connect this thread, and that situation.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony

just (expletive) try it.

No thanks, never worked for me and I'd rather be true to myself and just be me as well as I can and not put on a fake happy face. This may work for normal people but I've never been anywhere near normal.

Wow, since you know yourself it must mean that you're awake! You used your mind and your thoughts to correctly perceive the world around you. And it sounds like you will not be sold this "just thinking can change the world" crap. I'd rather listen to you.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
So if what you are saying is true,

All I have to do is think positive and my rent will not be due at the end of the month? What about the power bill? Water anyone?

While I admire your positive attitude Lj01 is still stuck in a world where the bills are due every month.

I assure you I am awake. I make money for the man and he pays me nickels compared to his dollars. I know that we really do not need money to survive, but in the world in which we live in we really do need money to survive.

I do try to have a postive outlook on life, but sometimes the rut gets too deep and feels like a trap. I am trying to work my way out of madness. The only problem is, is that work is maddness

I think that I will do like the poster on the first page did and pin a lotto ticket above my bed. Every night I will think positive about winning the jackpot.

So i will try even harder to think about work slavery in a postive attitude.

I see that Unity already posted. I really enjoy the posts that he/she(can't remember off the top of my head). If it were a perfect world Unities strategy would work. Unfortunately Lj01 lives in a world where if I want a roof over my head and possibly some a/c in the hot summer days, then slavery to the system is required. Ok I will stop and start thinking positive.

Starred and flagged friend.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

other places with really mean dictators kill their people because they are simply killers and like to kill.

they like to terrorize their population because it keeps them in line.

BUT, here in USA, the powers that be, need us alive. we are all the worker ants. and they want us all calm and obedient.

Your insight into global and local politics is stunning. Really.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

No, those kind of things take more work. But, the mindset that is holding one back begins to change, and its quite possible to pull in opportunities if your frequency raises, and if you are on the right path according to your soul. There is free will and its been said some people over ride what they're meant to do but thats not what I'm recommending.

Changing your mind or lifting out of a negative routine, , or a defeatist attitude starts with opening your mind to the yearnings and things you wish for.

I won't rule out the instant successes or quick miracles. For someone shared with me something that happened in his small town with his friend who was out of work. He had tried everything, numerous resumes and job searches. And inspired he suggested making sandwhiches and handing them out to those in need, in their regular spots. That this would unblock his good.

It worked, his own employment problem was over within a week or two.

Its not bypassing normal life but its a change of attitude.

Though some have a strong belief in this working regardless, and Skyfloating has a very good thread on this where miracles do happen. Some people actually do this setting dates.

But I find the attitude often needs lifting and now can reach inside frequently and touch myself and turn around a low state or frequency reaching into a higher one that can last for days and from that state ideas come, even purposes and seeking/prayers/intentions in meditation that bring more ideas.

When you do picture your dream with emotion as if you're already living it, it can draw it in.

When it doesnt, then sometimes its not the right thing.

Some things take more effort because they relate to more lifelong purpose or lesson in the school and you need to try to act out what you want.

There is an ebb and flow, and its not one recipe for all things, but a state of being to find what you can do, turn your life around and become more positive and raise your frequency.

What Higher Self or your soul beyond the veil, that you are experiencing, wants for you is not always what you want, its not always the shiny car or quick job solution, sometimes is something you're meant to see in the situation.

One thing a person should do in their lives and troubles with others is to ask, what is the lesson here, what do I need to see, and ask your soul, and Creator/Source, to be gentle allowing you to see what may be doing wrong or what may need correction in a way that helps you and isn't harsh. Because often when you asked to be shown, within a day or so, the same awful situation can arise that left you feeling abused or saddened or feelign bad about yourself to begin with. That may have shown you lacks within self, but it didn't help give you the tools to overcome them, it just became more depression.

We need to approach with joy and learning potential our lives.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I know it did, it was almost immediate and he was very warm and receptive. The key was being inspired within, by my soul nudging, to not just talk to him and tell him inside that I loved him, but to really try to understand him and when he was very happy, what was making him happy. It was a kind of empathy, and understanding.

But I've also had other experiences, one was a miraculous one, its one of those things that blew me away so much that I always ask myself over and over if it happened, even though I know it did. It was cloud work and it involved hearts, and it took about 20 minutes. The stormy sky was altered completely. I gave up after 20 minutes, and was drained, concentrating. So went in for coffee, made a pot, came back 20 minutes later, and the sky was filled with those hearts, upside down sideways, big small, nearly perfect, abstracted, but the all had that bow and arch, look, and the black fast moving layers were all gone, only pink and white clouds left.

Whenever I'm down or think things are impossible, I remember those clouds. Speaking of that, sometimes posts are personal and give a nudge. I actually need to think of that, something does need attention. Thank you for the opportunity for me to connect this thread, and that situation.

No problem!

This gets me thinking as well. I've been trying to figure out if people have a need to falsity their existence just enough to appear, whether to themselves or to others, as if they're good. Interesting stuff.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I don't falsify anything. Don't even tell white lies with my friends or families, only believe in 100 honesty. Have been through alot in my life, but miracles have been a frequent thing. But then I've been seeking and thinking deeply on life, religion, the world, the poor, since I was 3 when I saw vietnam and napalm on the news.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

im trying to help you.

i want you to think positive, think HAPPY, the more you think happy, the better the happy things will happen for you.

peace.

This is very important. When I was married, I used to daydream all the time thinking that I was not good enough for my wife. I imagined all sorts of scenarios that could destroy our marriage and played them through my mind constantly. My marriage lasted for two years. Later on I could not pull myself out of my funk and was homeless for a while. YOU CREATE YOUR REALITY. What you visualize you become. Remember though that you cannot just sit and meditate and wait for that white cadillac to magically appear in the driveway of your mansion. You still have to WORK to achieve your goals. The visualization aligns your physical and mental to be on the same wavelength.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I don't falsify anything. Don't even tell white lies with my friends or families, only believe in 100 honesty. Have been through alot in my life, but miracles have been a frequent thing. But then I've been seeking and thinking deeply on life, religion, the world, the poor, since I was 3 when I saw vietnam and napalm on the news.

I wasn't implying you were dishonest, just that you place much meaning where there is little. Maybe you did make the clouds turn to hearts, or maybe the clouds coincidentally appeared heart-like, and through an active imagination, you found it to be miraculous. Its more probable that what you experienced was a mixture of coincidence and an active imagination, not a result of your powerful godlike mind.

I'll kindly allow you to have your conviction; but you can't expect me to easily believe that you are able to alter reality with your thoughts.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I have a feeling people are not going to appreciate the gravity of the information presented here until somebody charges them hundreds of dollars for it in some esoteric course where you listen to sitar music and burn incense in a darkened room. What have you got to lose? Apply the simple principles, change your life, and then go out and charge somebody else hundreds of dollars for it.
That last part was a joke.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

say: everyone WAKE UP!! say it again! repeat it in your mind over and over again until you see results in real life, and then KEEP GOING.

Okay, thinking hard now: Everyone wake up and realize you can't change the world with just your thoughts! Everyone wake up and realize you can't change the world with just your thoughts! Everyone wake up and realize you can't change the world with just your thoughts! Everyone wake up and realize you can't change the world with just your thoughts!
--------------------------------------------
Hmmm, why do I have a feeling this didn't work?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Coincidentally. Why there are so many coincidences in life its almost like magic isn't it? Lets see, a very stormy sky, dark stormy pink clouds with a thin black sheet moving rapidly.

When I say a miracle its due to feeling inspired. It was as if something came over me and I just thought spontaneously, how this wouldn't do at all. And then remembered morningmayan's frequency videos I'd been watching and spent 20 minutes picturing the sky filling with pink hearts. I have never in my life seen any heart shaped clouds before, or since.

They're not only not common, to create the coincidence, but never seen them and I skywatch alot even take pictures of clouds and the sun.

When I gave up, feeling drained, made coffee and came back, hearts were all over the sky, white and pretty pink, not stormy, and not a black cloud or heart in sight.

That is miracle and its one I think of whenever things get rough.

We have a lot more abilites than we know, we are souls in tests, and can overcome this world.

But I call it a miracle stil because its Teamwork, co-creation, Family helps, inspires and watches over, and does do much behind the scenes often going unnoticed, to get us through our tests and to try and help us get back on task, to learn and grow.

We're never alone.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

say: everyone WAKE UP!! say it again! repeat it in your mind over and over again until you see results in real life, and then KEEP GOING.

Okay, thinking hard now: Everyone wake up and realize you can't change the world with just your thoughts! Everyone wake up and realize you can't change the world with just your thoughts! Everyone wake up and realize you can't change the world with just your thoughts! Everyone wake up and realize you can't change the world with just your thoughts!
--------------------------------------------
Hmmm, why do I have a feeling this didn't work?

o_O .... oh you.... XD

peace.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join