It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth Is A Bloated Parasite by Infowars.com

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

thread is not about me, so asking me a question is not really on topic, however shoot:
fire away... ask as many questions you want, if that changes anything for you, as really think making me the topic, is not going to help your perspective and philosphy, unless distracting and going off topic is what you want, and that really is not going to happen, as this is not about you and not about me and your opinions and mine, are just that...

So I asked where is all the debunking at?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Matt1951

I showed the respect and looked over it and did not calculate it up based on the formula presented and facts, as think it was all done for us and you would need to read the article first to make any comment, as you are ignorant to the variables and formula it seems

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Physic

where and who taught you that crap of philosophy, as your take on things seem way out of line and off track, and your posts really sound like some new age crap that suggest 1984 is okay

Because I disagree with you then they are 'way out of line and off track'?

Quite telling.

What crap philosophy?

I'm no philosopher - just an ordinary guy living his life as he see's fit - if you have a problem with that well, to be honest, I really don't give a rats arse about what an irrelevance like you thinks.

I assume the contradictions in your post are deliberate?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Sure,brits were big mass murderers .I Don't need british lies.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Physic

the queen worshippers will lie and twist facts.Forget it.Mi6 propagandists are at full operations to subvert ATS.

edit on 19-6-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesMc82
Wow, I am really damn tired of this thread. All it is is xenophobia, rampant nationalism, and some airbrushing of every single one of your own counrties less than righteous, whiter-than-white histories. Every major power throughout history hasn't exactly used sunshine and lollipops to affect things towards a desirbale outcome.
If you don't like the British Monarcy; 'boo freaking hoo'. Has nothing to do with you does it? My country on the whole does, just like Norway does with its Royal Family, same with Sweden, like Holland does, like Spain does.
Why don't you focus your attentions on the evil massacres that are perpetrated every single day, in the Here and Now. A billion sorries aren't going to make ammends for the slaughters of countless other races during our expansionist era, and neither should they; I, my family and friends were not the ones slaughtering.

By all means have a history lesson, but God Almighty, why does it have to instigated by that fat piece of $h!7 Alex Jones. And try and keep it cordial hey, how would you like 30-odd pages doing a brutal character assassination on my nation's past. The Nation I Love.

So let me get this right, it's not ok to call the Queen a bloated parasite, but it is ok for you to call Alex Jones a "fat piece of $h!7" as you so eloquently put it. Then you have the gall to advise others to "keep it cordial"? How bizarre.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by Physic

where and who taught you that crap of philosophy, as your take on things seem way out of line and off track, and your posts really sound like some new age crap that suggest 1984 is okay

Because I disagree with you then they are 'way out of line and off track'?

Quite telling.

What crap philosophy?

I'm no philosopher - just an ordinary guy living his life as he see's fit - if you have a problem with that well, to be honest, I really don't give a rats arse about what an irrelevance like you thinks.

I assume the contradictions in your post are deliberate?

Think we both agree, we disagree

You are a philosopher, that you have already made clear, in your post previously in this thread... and your dogma is not uncommon and thinks for letting us know your feelings and hope I did not hurt yours or anyone else.

I just posted the article and lot of supporting information that shows some support for the topic and debunked some members comments and beliefs granted, wake up is one thing we all need to do eventually and the sooner the better, is my philosophy.

edit on 19-6-2012 by Physic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Physic

I showed the respect and looked over it and did not calculate it up based on the formula presented and facts, as think it was all done for us and you would need to read the article first to make any comment, as you are ignorant to the variables and formula it seems

I don't read clap trap. I edited my previous post to add more detail. Anyone can create sensationalist false history. You should be discerning enough to reject it. If you told me a book stated Hitler was a good man, and I cannot comment because I did not read the book, then bull ****.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Physic

Read the thread, plenty of questions have been asked of you, the vast majority on topic.

You have quite noticeably and tellingly consistently chosen to ignore them

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

...second that, another good point, hypocrisy noted

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

well, ask them here, and will respond to them all for you, if you think this about me

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

you are the one denying it, before reading it, not I.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Physic

.....and your dogma.......

And if you could get off your high horse for one minute or if you knew even the slightest bit about me you would know that the very idea of me adhering to any sort of political, religious or social dogma is just plain ridiculous.

And again, I'm no philosopher, as many on here will readily agree with.

I just take things as they come and try to see things as they are free from any type of bias or dogma.....alas I am but human and can not help being influenced by my environment etc.

Thanks for the 'debate', I'm out of here and going to watch England win, I hope.
edit on 19/6/12 by Freeborn because: grammar and clarity

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
wow of all the conspiricys and theorys he could choose to waffle on about he chooses to stand in a shop and rant about the queen. nothing better to report i guess.
i for one dont mind the royal family, i think there was has been corruption within the royal ranks but will and kate are a breath of fresh air in this cold, greedy time.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by Physic

the queen worshippers will lie and twist facts.Forget it.Mi6 propagandists are at full operations to subvert ATS.

edit on 19-6-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

Don't be daft. MI6 propagandists.

Look I'm no fan of the Queen and would do away with her at the drop of a hat. But there are many many more who like the Queen and the relative stability her reign has brought.

Some of the posts in this thread are nonsense, made by the same people who like to make anti British comments in almost anything UK related, from politics to sport.

No one likes having their country attacked, which is what many of the posts tantamount too, So there is going to be some robust defense, not the work of MI6.

Maybe if some of you guys would say where you come from, we could attack your country in threads and posts, with "facts" cherry picked from Conspiracy theory websites. See how you respond and defend the slander?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I am from india , the nation the monarchy and rothschild brutaly raped and plundered.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by Physic

Read the thread, plenty of questions have been asked of you, the vast majority on topic.

You have quite noticeably and tellingly consistently chosen to ignore them

Wait a second, are you trying, saying or wanting to debunk me about something, or something I or someone else posted here, as I am wondering if you are attacking me and no longer defending the Queen, or if you are trying to defend the Queen and Crown, by attacking me and calling anyone liar or debunking anything...sure like to see anything you can do that suggest you are indeed, correct and not wrong.

So what have you debunked thus far in this thread, again

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I am from india , the nation the monarchy and rothschild brutaly raped and plundered.

As Alex Jones might say"

Oh but wait you all asked for it and invited the Queen to [snip] murder 1,800,000,000 people by genocidal eugenics famine and suppression over centuries...
come on you know you like it and talk dirty to me, "

That my brothers and sisters is "sarcasm"

So if it was only 1,000,000,000 over time that were not ever born...population control.

Get it anyone?
edit on 19/6/12 by masqua because: Removed censor circumvention

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Physic

I've made my feelings and opinions perfectly clear, if they escaped your notice for whatever reason perhaps you should read all my posts in the thread and if you see fit to respond feel free, if not so be it....I'm close to losing the will to live, this thread has drained me - I'm off out for a pint or twelve and to watch the match.

Adieu for now.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Yet despite having a space and nuclear program you still leave it to the rest of the world to feed your poor. See we can all play this game.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join