It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth Is A Bloated Parasite by Infowars.com

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesMc82

I had to laugh when I read the post from Ludwig, but your reply just made my day!

Can you imagine LIz with a missile launch pad in the gardens of Buckingham Palace checking out her next target!

Hahaha!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesMc82

Originally posted by Lannister
reply to post by Flavian

Thank you for your insight. I'm really just curious if people still support the idea of royalty ruling over them when these people really have done nothing but win the "I've been born into the right family" lottery. If it's all just horse and pony show then fine, but I'm sure that woman, or at the very least her family, dream of the day when they rule in the open once more.

That is the thing: They do not rule over us in the United Kindgom in any way shape or form. They are not our masters, they are not our superiors, they are not ubermench. They have absolutely no direct power over their subjects. We don't look at the Royal Family and bow down on our knees in the $h1t muttering 'We're not worthy your majesty,'

I can appreciate people from countries that do not have a monarchy believe it is an outdated institution, but it is part of the fabric of our culture and numerous others besides.

Maybe all the people on the other side of the fence to me would like to start an extremist xenophobia thread, get it all out of your systems as to how everybody is so massively inferior to you.

It's disappointing some of the vitriol on this tread, it really is.
Thanks to our American allies for the respect you show your most loyal comrades in the modern age, really thankyou.
edit on 19-6-2012 by JamesMc82 because: (no reason given)

To be honest, I just wanted to make sure that the idea of bowing to the knee for some inbred monarch is long dead. Tradition? Fine. Keep it that way. But the second I see King George pop back up I'm gonna be pissed.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by InfoKartel

Hell,the queen has tanks,nukes,cruise missiles and other heavy weapons to murder the british people with.The british people have stringent gun laws too which makes it difficult to have basic guns for defense.The fight is one sided in favour of the queen. If the queen could murder an estimated 1.8 billion in India then she will have no qualms in murdering her own citizens.Indians were second hand citizens of the British empire then,today the scot,northern irish are second hand citizens.
edit on 19-6-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

Anyone who says the British murdered 1.8 billion Indians is an idiot.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
To Ludwig:

The Opium Wars??? Those were in the 1800's right?

She's really looking good for a gal that's going on 200!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

no., she has plenty of people to do that for her..

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
One advantage of having a royal family with no political authority, is that people have a head of state they can be patriotic and loyal to over a long period of time. A politicians popularity rises and falls all the time. So the British can love or hate their Prime Minister as the case may be, but they can still be patriotic to their country.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Here are some interesting details ...please follow link for the rest of it that did not fit here and more information

www.medusafile.com...

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

"The Sovereign can do no wrong and no laws can be brought against her" Lord Halsbury "The Laws of England"
The Army

allegiance to the Queen
MI5

allegiance to the Queen
MI6

allegiance to the Queen
The SAS

allegiance to the Queen
Members of Parliament

All these above swear allegiance to the Queen. It is her interests they serve, we may vote for them and pay for them but they work for her.

It is said that MI6 actually runs many countries, and this is no exaggeration. How is this done ? Mainly through deep cover intelligence work authorised by the British Monarch."

From "Diplomacy by Deception." Dr John Coleman.
The Privy Council

Legally above parliament, members are appointed for life and sworn to secrecy.

George Burton Adams in "Constitutional History of England" observes that the British Cabinet are strangely impotent: "The House of Commons no longer controls the executive, the executive controls the House of Commons". He finds a distinction between the government of Great Britain confined to the internal government of the British Isles and the British Government which controls the empire. E.C. Knuth draws our attention to this in his book "The Empire of the City", quoting Andrew Carnegie:

The Bank of England

Not subject to Parliament, IT IS A SOVEREIGN WORLD POWER.

Laws of England Vol 6 : "By the law of the English Constitution (non existent) the crown acts as the delegate of representative of the nation in the conduct of foreign affairs, and what is done in such matters by the royal authority is the act of the whole nation, and binding on the latter without further sanction."

Ambassadors from foreign countries are appointed to the court of St James, and all foreign relations are conducted through the Crown.

Both Hambros and Rothschilds have links to MI6 as Sir Charles Hambro worked for SOE and so did Victor Rothschild. SOE stands for Special Operations Executive and is the branch of MI6 answerable only to the monarch.
The Liveries of the city of London

Under Crown Allegiance also are all the Liveries and they are not mere ceremonial, but structures of power and influence. The Queen is grand patroness of freemasonry and of course the Liveries are full of freemasonry too.

The Crown Agents

Formed in 1833 to supply banking and stores to the colonies including arms supplies. Now involved with moving covert arms shipments into Africa. managed the personal wealth of the Sultan of Brunei, who has funded many operations for Prince Philip, Prince charles and george Bush. See "The Biggest Secret" by avid Icke.

Private Armies
The Corps of Commissonaires and Defense Systems Limited

Formed in 1859 under royal sponsorship, branches in: Australia, South and East Africa, New Zealand, Canada, Papua New Guinea. Umbrella organisation for hired killers
Sandline International
Defense Systems Ltd (DSL)
Control Risks

According to Stephen Dorril, the most important of the private secret services run by the Privy Council
Armour Holdings
Transparency International

(Member of Crown Agents Foundation) . Used to destabilise Governments under the guise of exposing corruption.

Mysterious organisation which may be the British equivalent of FEMA
GB75

Designed to take over public services in times of emergency.

Founded by the Duke of Edinburgh and Prince Bernhardt of the Netherlands. Used by the Black Nobility and Crown as a front for covert operations in Africa.

Mysterious organisation which may be the British equivalent of FEMA
GB75

The Club of the Isles

Legally above parliament, members are appointed for life and sworn to secrecy.

The Bank of England

Banking business and intelligence City Group owned by the Windsors and Black Nobility Cartel.
edit on 19-6-2012 by Physic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
We are not worshipping her like a god, we are just showing her the respect she deserves after 60 years of service to us.
Anyone who serves their country and people for 60 years deserves my admiration and respect.

A referendum? polls show there is no point because we would vote for her time and time again it would just be a waste of time.

Mate, I didn't say we worship her like a God; I was just providing the contrast we have between today and how Monarch's were seen as 'God's right hand man on Earth many centuries ago. Now we look at her and her family as privigedged national institution, I am pro- Monarchy and she certainly deserves admiration and respect.

I'm debating on the same side as you mate, and a lot of the adverse comments come accross more than a little insulting & xenophobic, not to mention appallingly researched.
edit on 19-6-2012 by JamesMc82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

yes, you ever seen Mad Max, was filmed in the UK

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
For those debating the Royal prerogative. You should do some research. It's quite controversial even among British scholars and academics alike.

This is my own personal assessment. Freedom is a dangerous thing but a beautiful assertion of the human condition if wielded properly. Democracy has redefined the definition in realistic terms of freedom though. Democracy is chaotic at best and has as many if not more failures socially and politically as it does successes throughout history.

Royal prerogative I believe exists in it's current fashion as it always has by the Monarchy as a check and balance if the current or future social standards of freedom fail. By whatever capacity one chooses to define freedom is for the individual to make but it makes sense to have the Royal prerogative as a measure of defense. Royal prerogative also has it's potential failures as well though. Hence why the Monarchy grooms it's heirs to the throne so meticulously.

Depending on which side of it you want to see it from, it's a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation with regard to the Royal prerogative.
edit on 6-19-2012 by Flint2011 because: Typos

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Physic
reply to post by alldaylong

yes, you ever seen Mad Max, was filmed in the UK

Is that sarcasm?

If not, Mad Max was filmed near Melbourne, Australia.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

The wars were, the property rights to Hong Kong thought was just relinquished recently, after 99 years, she handled the ceremony show and not sure know lot about it, other than it looks like the war land treaty agrreement of surrender asted 200 years it seemed from start to end, if it is indeed over and finished...

Looks like UK in Afghanistan with their comrades in arms running it now

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

not part of the UK?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Physic

Not since independence!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Physic

This is why no one should believe the "semi Official" "inside" estimates to her personal wealth. It is a secret, therefore no one may repeat it if they should happen to know it. The same is true for the Dutch Queen too. One estimate given a few years ago on Queen Beatrix's personal fortune was quoted as being 4 billion or something silly. A few years later they adjusted it down to "a couple of hundred million".

I have nothing against them personally, apart from their elevated positions, detachedness from all people and a secret bunch of laws that they can get away with anything.

Abolish the monarchy!

ETA I believe Prince Charles was mentioned in something (an autobiography or newspaper report) Tony Blair wrote or said. Prince Charles had tried to sway some decision or other and Tony didn't appreciate it. No political power? Gnaaahh!
edit on 19/6/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I'm curious; when will all of us British people who like using AboveTopSecret be asked to vacate the site?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

that's what the US says

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Matt1951

I am an indian and I am convinced.There is extreme evidence about british artificially creating famines ,massacring villages,killing farmers via economic and military means.the british understated the number of deaths.British were racist.
edit on 19-6-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Here is another site that has some interesting stuff:

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is the wealthiest crone in the world, who gives new meaning to the phrase, ``stinking rich.'' Her total wealth is divided into two parts. One is a Venetian-style fondo (trust), that is, it is inalienable and must be passed on to her heir, free from inheritance tax. The second part of her wealth consists of her private collection of castles, jewelry, and art, and a portfolio of blue chip stocks and bonds and real estate investments around the world. Her investment portfolio is estimated to be worth £3 billion.

A second, most important secret is that the Queen is the world's ultimate ``insider trader.'' She not only gets tips from British financiers, but also has access to all the state secrets, through the ``boxes.'' Thus, if the Queen learns from among all public and private British Empire intelligence and economic warfare entities reporting to her, for example, that Nigeria is about to be destabilized, she can immediately call her broker. Under the secrecy laws of the British Empire, it would be unthinkable for anyone to consider pressing charges of insider trading and conflict of interest against the sovereign: In fact, only a handful of trusted advisers would ever know.

Her Majesty's Portfolio
It is forbidden for Parliament to discuss the fact that the Queen has kept her private wealth a secret. But, in 1977, it was discovered through a Parliamentary question, that the Bank of England had established a special nominee company, the Bank of England Nominees Ltd. (BOEN), to hide investments of the Queen's portfolio, as well as those of others whom she recommends, such as King Fahd of Saudi Arabia, the Sultan of Brunei, King Bhumibhol Adulayadej of Thailand, and the Kuwaiti Investment Office. But, BOEN is only one of the means apparently employed by the Queen's royal insider trader to hide her wealth.

Philip Beresford, author of The Book of the British Rich, written in conjunction with the Sunday Times of London, has said that the Queen tends to invest in ``blue chip'' stocks, including Rio Tinto Zinc, General Electric Company of Great Britain, Imperial Chemical Industries, Royal Dutch Shell, and British Petroleum. Among the firms through which she has invested are Barings, S.G. Warburg's subsidiary Rowe & Pitman, and Cazanove. The Queen's holding in Rio Tinto Zinc (RTZ) was first discovered through a leak from a source at the Bank of England to Andrew Morton, who wrote the authorized biography of Diana, Princess of Wales.

According to Charles Higham, co-author of Elizabeth and Philip, the Queen is a major stockholder in RTZ, which, with her old friends at Anglo-American, controls 12% of the world's precious, strategic, and base metals and minerals....

then, in May 1976, power companies brought charges against the U.S. Westinghouse Electric Corp., claiming that it failed to supply uranium according to contract, Westinghouse responded with the allegation that RTZ and other corporations had formed a cartel that was forcing up world prices, preventing Westinghouse from meeting its contracts.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Matt1951

why is that? Did you read the presentation and how they were counted?

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join