It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth Is A Bloated Parasite by Infowars.com

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

maybe not you, however some of us may not be as stuborn to accept the facts of life and who did what and when and where, and not in denial over what really is going on and happening...accepting the truth...

Smack dealing Queen sounds proper to me and no need to convince me of this...not holding out for ever and saying never going to not change my mind, however until see something to suggest otherwise, The Crown been dope dealers for long time

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JailTales

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by ipsedixit

"Monarchy is a mystery. Simply factoring it down to a case of what appears to be undeserved wealth is a hopelessly inadequate appreciation of it."

Seriously? We, who oppose a monarch, are just hopelessly underappreciating it?

Do you know why democracies refuse to have a monarch?

I see little to appreciate.

Please, by all means, inform us.

Can you define democracy? As far as I'm aware, the UK is one (and please, don't act like an idiot and say otherwise). Please, by all means, inform me otherwise.

The UK is not a Democracy and never has been. Democracy is government by the people. If you think that's what we actually have then it's you sir that is being silly

No, you've missed the rest of the definition. Government by the people usually through elected representatives.

I know you will now be tempted to do the rolly eyes thing and say something like am I such a sheep that I believe that our elected representatives do our bidding - because that's the easy thing to say rather than actually coming up with facts isn't it.

Interestingly there are some people on ATS who say America is not a democracy, it's a republic which tends to make me think there is obviously some ambiguity to the word.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Physic

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003

Scotland could easily be rich with its massive oil and gas reserves then.

Braveheart one of Mel Gibson's best performances...rape my wife, would kill every born child for 10 generations, of the rapist or one they served, as hostile take over is a hostile take over....not some water downed leverage buyout

Would that be Mel Gibson, wife beater and racist?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Are you suggesting now the events depicted and portrayed did not ever happen or that it was movie and not factual at all...on the accounts of events?

At least we agree it was a made by hollywood, and while it may not be an exact factual based movie, it had it's moments

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Physic

The Queen is not going to ever reliquish power in a crisis..

FFS, what power?
She has none.

.....and there are some precautions in place that when and if it did happen,

Like what?

new appointed prime minister,

The Prime Minister is the leader of the party with most MP's elected to Parliament - The Queen can not arbitrarily appoint a new Prime Minister - you really have no idea at all about UK Law and Constitution.

priest

What??

and cabinet would be installed,

Ignorance is bliss so they say.

the Queen get's what she wants.

No she doesn't, she's never won The Derby.

With all due respect it seems as if you are simply plucking any old theory out of thin air.

That was part of the deal

What deal?
And none of your ambiguous, cryptic replies - a straight forward answer please, just for once.

all the showboating is just to appease the peasants,

The vast majority of 'peasants' are far too concerned with Coronation Street, X Factor, TOWIE, Echo Falls and Carling Black Label to even notice the monarchy or Parliament.

like benny hill or monty python

Apparently Benny Hill is actually considered funny in the USA.

Monty Python can be funny at times, but can also be quite pretentious and rather aloof from 'peasants'.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Physic

The Queen is not a Parasite. She is a Disciple of Satan..............and of the Bloodline of Satan. This will all be a bit more obvious in the coming months. Alex Jones is rightfully indignant.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a pimple on the A-hole of progress!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Physic

Are you suggesting now the events depicted and portrayed did not ever happen or that it was movie and not factual at all...on the accounts of events?

At least we agree it was a made by hollywood, and while it may not be an exact factual based movie, it had it's moments

I think I was pretty clear in my response to you about Braveheart, I Sir am not the one who speaks in riddles.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Wow some people just resort to trying to take the piss out of someones avatar name? really?

Look at the end of the day it doesn't matter what you think about our Queen (If you are British) because it is up to us to decide whether we want a Monarch are not.
At the moment it works out for our country to have one, it's been in our system for many years and is part of our national identity, we make money from having a Monarch (Tourism etc), it costs the British taxpayer 76p a year each to keep everything "Royal" if you look in the USA it costs just as much or a little higher to keep the President.
Yes other Brit's do disagree with my views and I welcome those views but if you are not from the UK and resort to posts just calling an Old lady names well goodbye Iam moving on.

Love BM xxxx

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

the point is power and control smart ass.. -_-

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

The Queen is a dope dealer gangsta:

www.presstv.ir...

The committee of 300 by John Coleman confirms it.

What? eh really? are you Alex Jones on crack?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Seriously, your powers of mind reading and other sensory perceptions must truly be World Class.
You really must turn that 'gift' into a money maker.

So, you state as an irrefutable FACT that 'Yes, I do worship the Queen.' Somehow you are able to know my mind better than I do. Absolute and complete nonsense, with a side order of mind-boggling arrogance. your presumptions are simply laughable. Our Monarch rarely enters my headspace; she is a background character in the 'stageplay' that is Mordern Britain and the world yonder, It is not like 500 years ago when Henry VIII was chopping off heads and starting random wars just for the hell of it. Our Monarch yields a tiny amount of power; she is a figurehead.

Do you know how utterly ridiculous and arrogant when you profess to know me better than I know my self?
You really sound like you want this thread to descent into an 'I hate your country. Well then, I hate yours.'

I do not, but people who are all too proud to display ignorance with little consideration as to how it mighht pi$$ people off should have a health warning on them.

Show some respect and tolerence for other cultures hey.

edit on 19-6-2012 by JamesMc82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I don't care about the Queen and I still can't believe some countries keep such retarded traditions...A QUEEN?? give me a #ing break.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by simon2k7
I don't care about the Queen and I still can't believe some countries keep such retarded traditions...A QUEEN?? give me a #ing break.

And yet you felt the need to post this?

Think maybe you care more than you realise!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lannister
reply to post by Flavian

Thank you for your insight. I'm really just curious if people still support the idea of royalty ruling over them when these people really have done nothing but win the "I've been born into the right family" lottery. If it's all just horse and pony show then fine, but I'm sure that woman, or at the very least her family, dream of the day when they rule in the open once more.

That is the thing: They do not rule over us in the United Kindgom in any way shape or form. They are not our masters, they are not our superiors, they are not ubermench. They have absolutely no direct power over their subjects. We don't look at the Royal Family and bow down on our knees in the $h1t muttering 'We're not worthy your majesty,'

I can appreciate people from countries that do not have a monarchy believe it is an outdated institution, but it is part of the fabric of our culture and numerous others besides.

Maybe all the people on the other side of the fence to me would like to start an extremist xenophobia thread, get it all out of your systems as to how everybody is so massively inferior to you.

It's disappointing some of the vitriol on this tread, it really is.
Thanks to our American allies for the respect you show your most loyal comrades in the modern age, really thankyou.
edit on 19-6-2012 by JamesMc82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
You can tell how reverential we take Liz when we have stuff like

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Physic

Scotland could easily be rich with its massive oil and gas reserves then.

Braveheart one of Mel Gibson's best performances...rape my wife, would kill every born child for 10 generations, of the rapist or one they served, as hostile take over is a hostile take over....not some water downed leverage buyout

Braveheart was fabrication. Mel Gibson is bat# crazy and a wife beater. He told his writers son his fantasy was to rape and kill his ex girlfriend Olga.

Now think for a minute about George Washington. His false teeth were pulled from his slaves. Some 'doctor' from Switzerland persuaded Washington he could implant teeth.
Now lets see, come over here, I want to decide which of your teeth I am going to have pulled out today. No anesthetic.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

reply to post by InfoKartel

Hell,the queen has tanks,nukes,cruise missiles and other heavy weapons to murder the british people with.The british people have stringent gun laws too which makes it difficult to have basic guns for defense.The fight is one sided in favour of the queen. If the queen could murder an estimated 1.8 billion in India then she will have no qualms in murdering her own citizens.Indians were second hand citizens of the British empire then,today the scot,northern irish are second hand citizens.
edit on 19-6-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

SOOOOO, 'The Queen has tanks, nukes, cruise missiles, appache gunships, EUROFighter Typhoons and other heavy weapons to murder the British people with hey? That's got to go down in History as one of the most hilariously & comprehensively wrong statements I have ever had the misfortune of hearing. She has no private arsenal (well, a few shotguns to go hunting with). But that assertation truly deserves a medal. ROFL. I think you really should stop listening to Alex Jones.
Some infantry units & mechanised divisions in the army bear both her name and other Royals plus their various crests (as a mark of immense pride though, not like the death's head emblem on Einsatzgruppen SS deathsquads), but that does not mean she is able to rock up at a military base one day, and say 'I'll take 12 of the heavy tanks, depleted uranium rounds, hmmm... yeah, I'l take a few drones too; then I can whack the peasants myself.' Dear God, just ludicrous.

I'm guessing all this ludicrous nonsense stems back to Alex Jones and others of his ilk who are desperately trying to preach the NWO are about to wipe out 90% of the populations.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Physic

WOW, I loved the compilation of videos, the cnn girl is definately of reptiallian blood, I watched a video the other day and it showed how some not all reptillians blink their eyes at 92 blinks a minute whereas normal people only blink 10 times a minute.

Personally I CAN'T STAND the Royal family especially after watching David Icke interview Arizona Wilder on youtube, they are sickening and also what shocked me in the video was that Mr Fyad was seen at these sick rituals too, and so I thought ok that's strange you who called the Royals murderers for killing his son and Princess Diana, when in fact he must of known all along of the satanic ritual of her death and so to me in my opinion must of made it possible too, that is just my own thoughts I've not seen that written anywhere.

Then of course there is the story of Cathy O'brian her story can be found on Google, when I read about Hilary Clinton well I was shocked and horrified to be honest she is one evil woman too, well they all are really arn't they!

Alex Jones and David Icke I have the greatest respect for disclosing these people to us for what they really are, that's my two cents worth S&F on a brilliant thread!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Sure,There is evidence of the Queen financial hands in drugs. Have you forgotten the opium war against China? Why does Mi6 support wahabbism?Wahabbis are running the afghan drug network and muslim brotherhood and wahabbism are british fronts.

The scandal of Iran contra was not the illegal selling of arms to Iran, to provide illegal cash to the Contras, which was prohibited by law. The real scandal was when it turned out the CIA was importing crack coc aine to sell in LA. Which was uncovered when a plane transporting the coc aine crashed and the pilot talked.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join