It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth Is A Bloated Parasite by Infowars.com

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Lannister

I want to ask you a question because we've had a conversation in this thread. Would you still support this Queen if she or Charles wanted to bring the crown back to all it's glory? As in the monarchy completely runs the country as it used to? Would you and the British people accept her rule if she demanded it?

Most definately and unequivocally under no circumstances would I personally support The Queen or any of her descendants if they ever attempted such a thing and I would do everything within my power to actively resist them.

I can't really speak for anyone else as to be honest it's such a far fetched notion - you do realise that it's been a very long time since any British / English monarch had such absolute power.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Thank you for your insight. I'm really just curious if people still support the idea of royalty ruling over them when these people really have done nothing but win the "I've been born into the right family" lottery. If it's all just horse and pony show then fine, but I'm sure that woman, or at the very least her family, dream of the day when they rule in the open once more.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Fair enough.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I'm actually interested to know how long this institution can go on. Next we have Charles, then Will and Kate, Then their offspring and so on.

Maybe it's time to give another family a chance. Unless you think the Royal bloodline is superior.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

No problem at all. I actually think the thought of ruling again would terrify every one of the present Royals - they haven't had that sort of power since the execution of Charles 1 in 1649. That is a long time!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

I'm actually interested to know how long this institution can go on. Next we have Charles, then Will and Kate, Then their offspring and so on.

Maybe it's time to give another family a chance. Unless you think the Royal bloodline is superior.

I believe the last time it changed was when the French (Normans) took the throne by force in 1066. Since then it's been nothing but inbreeding and... well, "off with his head" until current date. That's really the extend of my British knowledge. Curious though, if it is just horse and pony, why not give another family a chance? Could make a reality tv show of it? "Who wants to be a monarch"?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Great idea.

I know it'd be a hard task, but can I volunteer myself and my family for the onerous responsibility?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

No problem at all. I actually think the thought of ruling again would terrify every one of the present Royals - they haven't had that sort of power since the execution of Charles 1 in 1649. That is a long time!

You know what I never really put myself in their shoes! That is interesting. The term "incompetent' would take on a whole new meaning wouldn't it?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Can i be a Knight of the Garter? Think it needs to be more Northern centric!

edit on 19-6-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Great idea.

I know it'd be a hard task, but can I volunteer myself and my family for the onerous responsibility?

As an American I nominate Ozzy.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

But to imagine that The Queen sits at home and requests the police etc to monitor and record the going's on of people is just ridiculous.

That's called a straw man.

Obviously she doesn't do that.

But the point still stands.

If things ever get confrontational in this country then I have no doubt which side of the fence The Queen will be on - and I very much doubt it'd be the same as me - but I also have no doubt that she would eventually go the same way as some of her predecessors have.

You fail to understand the difference in between time periods now and time periods before. Right now, there are no rebels anymore to fight the good fight, there are only people who want money. Coincidentally, she has a lot of money. So unless people in your country wake the hell up, a future disagreement between the people and the backward royalty is a pretty one sided fight. But sure, lull yourself into sleep thinking that the people have power over her - it's a very successful psychological warfare tactic on their behalf.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lannister

I believe the last time it changed was when the French (Normans) took the throne by force in 1066. Since then it's been nothing but inbreeding and... well, "off with his head" until current date. That's really the extend of my British knowledge. Curious though, if it is just horse and pony, why not give another family a chance? Could make a reality tv show of it? "Who wants to be a monarch"?

The Normans where Scandinavians not French.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

Hell,the queen has tanks,nukes,cruise missiles and other heavy weapons to murder the british people with.The british people have stringent gun laws too which makes it difficult to have basic guns for defense.The fight is one sided in favour of the queen. If the queen could murder an estimated 1.8 billion in India then she will have no qualms in murdering her own citizens.Indians were second hand citizens of the British empire then,today the scot,northern irish are second hand citizens.
edit on 19-6-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Can i be a Knight of the Garter? Need thinks to be more Northern centric!

I somehow can't imagine you in a garter, (I imagine the Americans here will be somewhat nonplussed at all this), but I'm sure I could find some suitable role for you.
Perhaps we could start our own new Order with more suitable and relevant aspirations etc.

As for northern centric - that fills me full of trepidation now - you know what happened to the only truly northern King we've ever had don't you?
en.wikipedia.org...

He has been vilified and his reputation blackened by all of his successors when the reality is somewhat different.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

you do seem to have a love for large scale genocide and given the queen wasn't even born when we were supposedly butchering about 250,000 indians a day makes it a bit hard to put those two together

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Please deny yourselves the terrible degradation which accompanies the indiscriminate use of personal attacks.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

Originally posted by Lannister

The Normans where Scandinavians not French.

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh come on. Where was Normandy? Where is France? Call it what you want. The French won a war. Let it go.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Physic

Alex Jones is well.............. You know. Need I say more? I only know from conversations from UKers in general but the Queen for the majority is deemed to have done right by the people throughout her life. She and her family could do more for sure as could we all. But a parasite? Come on now. Just disrespectful.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join