It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth Is A Bloated Parasite by Infowars.com

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
here is the "Alex Jones is a Terrorist" thread, for all those who want to go with it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Wow, I am really damn tired of this thread. All it is is xenophobia, rampant nationalism, and some airbrushing of every single one of your own counrties less than righteous, whiter-than-white histories. Every major power throughout history hasn't exactly used sunshine and lollipops to affect things towards a desirbale outcome.
If you don't like the British Monarcy; 'boo freaking hoo'. Has nothing to do with you does it? My country on the whole does, just like Norway does with its Royal Family, same with Sweden, like Holland does, like Spain does.
Why don't you focus your attentions on the evil massacres that are perpetrated every single day, in the Here and Now. A billion sorries aren't going to make ammends for the slaughters of countless other races during our expansionist era, and neither should they; I, my family and friends were not the ones slaughtering.

By all means have a history lesson, but God Almighty, why does it have to instigated by that fat piece of $h!7 Alex Jones. And try and keep it cordial hey, how would you like 30-odd pages doing a brutal character assassination on my nation's past. The Nation I Love.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Physic

In that thread the OP claims Alex Jones is a mod on ATS, which is utter BS. That alone makes the whole premise of there argument questionable.

Why not start your own thread with all the info you can find on the queen and we can debate the sources and the information. I imagine by the looks of it, it would make for an interesting thread.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3
reply to post by JamesMc82

I had to laugh when I read the post from Ludwig, but your reply just made my day!

Can you imagine LIz with a missile launch pad in the gardens of Buckingham Palace checking out her next target!

Hahaha!

I'm glad you found it funny!
I hope you aren't dissing my Queen though.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I'm curious; when will all of us British people who like using AboveTopSecret be asked to vacate the site?

Never thought I'd ever say anything like this but perhaps we should save them the trouble and just leave en masse?

Apparently it's perfectly ok to spew open anti-UK bigotry and hatred with total immunity.

It's not their opinions that annoy me, quite the contrary as I welcome the opportunity to discuss and debate etc, but rather the blatant bigotry and hatred that goes with it and the total lack of reasoning and completely ignoring anything that contradicts and disproves their pre-conceived and narrow minded viewpoint.

But then again, that would be giving in to ignorance and that very much goes against the grain.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

the queen has bunkers ,so like nuclear missile silo is not far fetched.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Maybe its the karma of british empire.British murdered a lot of people when they ruled the world.maybe those souls who suffered are angry at British people.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Matt1951

One of the Queen's main duties is having weekly conferences with the curent Prime Minister; no cabinet, no security, absolutely nobody else is in the room with them whilst they have lunch to discuss the state of the country and the world at whole. Being around as long as she has, she provides an invaluable consigliere type role (a la the advisors the Dons have in the mafia to help decide strategy. She has been on the throne since the early 1950's when the Late, Great Winston Churchill was PM. Her seeing the last century unfold provides invaluable advice to somewhat green-gilled Prime Ministers. She has seen it all many, many times.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Think we are talking about the present and just bring everyone up to date on history and details to now, so no one is left behind

We could expand it to the Vatican and pedophilia

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

spoke like a true sheeple.

link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

I'm curious; when will all of us British people who like using AboveTopSecret be asked to vacate the site?

Never thought I'd ever say anything like this but perhaps we should save them the trouble and just leave en masse?

Apparently it's perfectly ok to spew open anti-UK bigotry and hatred with total immunity.

It's not their opinions that annoy me, quite the contrary as I welcome the opportunity to discuss and debate etc, but rather the blatant bigotry and hatred that goes with it and the total lack of reasoning and completely ignoring anything that contradicts and disproves their pre-conceived and narrow minded viewpoint.

But then again, that would be giving in to ignorance and that very much goes against the grain.

not seeing lot of bigotry being posted here, some yes, some attacking Alex Jones and then seeing some trying dispute the facts and deny what all the Queen is doing and does and sure nothing wrong with defending her and policies of the UK and no need to make insults personal, as not calling the UK as whole a bloated parasite, think it was just the Queen and look at the Alex Jones is a terrorist" thread, and who all is flaming him and think the Queen can handle a little dragon breath and not burn her

link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Or more likely that you are just a bigot who is obsessed with hatred - personally I just try to get on and make the best of my life and treat everything and everyone as it comes.
Of course I fail sometimes because I am only human.

You spew the same old crap out time after time and it's been debunked on countless occassions but still you persist in spreading your hatred.

No-one around now was responsible for any of the preceived evils you rattle on about - what you preach is neither karma or retribution or anything similar but just vindictive and bigotted hatred....and eventually your hatred will consume and devour you.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

what does that have to do with the topic? Are you saying she is a parasite that is bloated or just saying she is valuable asset, based on her time on throne...and the bloating parasitic comments are out of line and not accurate...private meeting with the PM?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Really?considering that my ancestors were murdered by british empire and their lands stolen and sold for not obeying them,should I believe british lies ?
edit on 19-6-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

were is this alleged debunking, as think this thread has debunked a few beliefs and myths, being posted by some and been more of those who are defending the queen and her role and position and most importantly the actions and interests, investments and worth...and, role and power!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

Really?considering that my ancestors were murdered by british empire and their lands stolen and sold not for obeying them,should I believe british lies ?

not no, but Hell no

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

where and who taught you that crap of philosophy, as your take on things seem way out of line and off track, and your posts really sound like some new age crap that suggest 1984 is okay

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by Physic

In that thread the OP claims Alex Jones is a mod on ATS, which is utter BS. That alone makes the whole premise of there argument questionable.

Why not start your own thread with all the info you can find on the queen and we can debate the sources and the information. I imagine by the looks of it, it would make for an interesting thread.

How is this:

Oh and we all know that the Queen is a moderator here...

So can keep the conspiracy theorist happy

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Physic

mkgandhas knows too well that his more elaborate accusations against Brits has been debunked on numerous occassions here on ATS.

And your blatant disregard of debunking about The Queen dissolving the Canadian Parliament etc and the constitutional role of The Queen within UK Law is really quite revealling and speaks far more about you than it does anything or anyone else.

Throughout this thread you have repeatedly ignored the vast majority of questions asked of you and the volume of evidence that contravenes your pre-conceived ideas and theories.

That suggests you are determined to spread your anti-UK agenda and bigotry regardless of facts and evidence.

And people wonder why we say standards have dropped alarmingly here on ATS?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Physic
reply to post by Matt1951

why is that? Did you read the presentation and how they were counted?

No, I actually graduated and took some math classes. It is an utter impossibility.

Read the history at Wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org...

I have one friend from India I have worked with for over twenty years. He never once has accused the British of murdering Indians. Actually he is very complimentary of the British. He was born in 1947, his biggest complaint was that prior to independence the British extracted too much money from India, not in taxes, but in things like requiring manufactured goods to be bought from the UK. The killing occurred when the Muslims and Hindus fought each other at independence. He said this shocked people in India, as no one thought this type of religious hatred would occur. You can argue the British were unprepared for this situation, but they were not the ones doing the killing.
edit on 19-6-2012 by Matt1951 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join