It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth Is A Bloated Parasite by Infowars.com

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Maybe if your govt did not ruin livelihood of farmers and artisans via extortion,confiscate lands and play divide and conquer ,india would have not been so poor.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by Physic

the queen worshippers will lie and twist facts.Forget it.Mi6 propagandists are at full operations to subvert ATS.

edit on 19-6-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

Don't be daft. MI6 propagandists.

Look I'm no fan of the Queen and would do away with her at the drop of a hat. But there are many many more who like the Queen and the relative stability her reign has brought.

Some of the posts in this thread are nonsense, made by the same people who like to make anti British comments in almost anything UK related, from politics to sport.

No one likes having their country attacked, which is what many of the posts tantamount too, So there is going to be some robust defense, not the work of MI6.

Maybe if some of you guys would say where you come from, we could attack your country in threads and posts, with "facts" cherry picked from Conspiracy theory websites. See how you respond and defend the slander?

I agree with you, no one like to have the country attacked by facts or history used against them and present being more important and stance on politics ideology ..

I did not write history, and doubt anyone of us here did, however we may be writing history now and one day, we may look back on this thread or something here on ATS that change the way someone thought and thinks and they changed the world profoundly...maybe the Queen is a moderator or member here, is a stretch....

The country I was born in and trained to pledge my allegiance too, is not worthy of allegience at this time and blood descendent of the Scotland and Ireland and was raised by a family that have royal bloodline and political office and military highest ranking...this is not about me...

This about the queen being a bloated parasite video that I did not even watch, as the title said enough for me to run with it, as have said throughout this thread.

I am for the people, race is not important, nor country, beliefs and attitudes are more concern and understanding and if someone willing to die for their country and not die for humanity that is a concern, as loyalty to death and willingness to serve and be loyal to something that is not secretly working on a agenda that is maybe not in the best interest of humanity, or if it is, they choose to go about their objectives in covert and deceptive ways and means...

and that is problem...oh and if you did not know, not a fanatic of war...so when hearing that the Prince's serve, only serves more fodder for the canyon on this end.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Maybe if your govt did not ruin livelihood of farmers and artisans via extortion,confiscate lands and play divide and conquer ,india would have not been so poor.

See, now you are being defensive. You have just proved my point.

I'm certainly not going to get into a debate about Britain's role in India in this thread. Just wanted to point out attacking other countries with baseless and sourceless facts is not appreciated by anyone.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I am from india , the nation the monarchy and rothschild brutaly raped and plundered.

that was 1757 to 1947, things haven't seemed to improve a great deal. yous seem to love british companys opening factorys and call centres over there enabling your desperately poor from the slum's to earn a wage so they can eat. yous also dont mind all the charitys,vacination program's and aid that you recieve.
seems someones living in the past.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Physic
Here are some interesting details ...please follow link for the rest of it that did not fit here and more information
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

"The Sovereign can do no wrong and no laws can be brought against her" Lord Halsbury "The Laws of England"
The Army

allegiance to the Queen
MI5

allegiance to the Queen
MI6

allegiance to the Queen
The SAS

allegiance to the Queen
Members of Parliament

All these above swear allegiance to the Queen. It is her interests they serve, we may vote for them and pay for them but they work for her.

It is said that MI6 actually runs many countries, and this is no exaggeration. How is this done ? Mainly through deep cover intelligence work authorised by the British Monarch."

From "Diplomacy by Deception." Dr John Coleman.
The Privy Council

Legally above parliament, members are appointed for life and sworn to secrecy.

The Bank of England

Not subject to Parliament, IT IS A SOVEREIGN WORLD POWER.

Laws of England Vol 6 : "By the law of the English Constitution (non existent) the crown acts as the delegate of representative of the nation in the conduct of foreign affairs, and what is done in such matters by the royal authority is the act of the whole nation, and binding on the latter without further sanction."

Ambassadors from foreign countries are appointed to the court of St James, and all foreign relations are conducted through the Crown.

Both Hambros and Rothschilds have links to MI6 as Sir Charles Hambro worked for SOE and so did Victor Rothschild. SOE stands for Special Operations Executive and is the branch of MI6 answerable only to the monarch.
The Liveries of the city of London

Under Crown Allegiance also are all the Liveries and they are not mere ceremonial, but structures of power and influence. The Queen is grand patroness of freemasonry and of course the Liveries are full of freemasonry too.

The Crown Agents

Formed in 1833 to supply banking and stores to the colonies including arms supplies. Now involved with moving covert arms shipments into Africa. managed the personal wealth of the Sultan of Brunei, who has funded many operations for Prince Philip, Prince charles and george Bush. See "The Biggest Secret" by avid Icke.

Private Armies
The Corps of Commissonaires and Defense Systems Limited

Formed in 1859 under royal sponsorship, branches in: Australia, South and East Africa, New Zealand, Canada, Papua New Guinea. Umbrella organisation for hired killers
Sandline International
Defense Systems Ltd (DSL)
Control Risks

According to Stephen Dorril, the most important of the private secret services run by the Privy Council
Armour Holdings
Transparency International

(Member of Crown Agents Foundation) . Used to destabilise Governments under the guise of exposing corruption.

Mysterious organisation which may be the British equivalent of FEMA
GB75

Designed to take over public services in times of emergency.

Founded by the Duke of Edinburgh and Prince Bernhardt of the Netherlands. Used by the Black Nobility and Crown as a front for covert operations in Africa.

Mysterious organisation which may be the British equivalent of FEMA
GB75

The Club of the Isles

Legally above parliament, members are appointed for life and sworn to secrecy.

The Bank of England

Banking business and intelligence City Group owned by the Windsors and Black Nobility Cartel.
edit on 19-6-2012 by Physic because: (no reason given)

They may swear allegience to the Queen, but the Queen has absoltely no authority to dish out commands whatsoever; be it to her ministers in Geverment, or to her armed forces and she has no input in foreign strategy. The only real(ish) power the Queen has today (and has had so for the past sixty years is commanding the national election winner's party (Convervative. Labour or Liberal Democrats,

Once you can begin to comprehend the reality of this situation you will reaise that she (and her family) have little more (probably less) power to ifluence world events,

And of course you have to proclaim alligence to the Monarch, she is the living embodiment of our state.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JamesMc82

Anything else you have to add, as I think Icke lends more truth to the reptilian theory, then your post claims the Queen is powerless, as that is exactly what her role is and position...she does not need to do anything and is not allowed, after all she is the Queen and it would be a problem for her reputation. No, she just sits there and looks pretty and the rest do her work for the crown and church.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

Originally posted by JamesMc82
Wow, I am really damn tired of this thread. All it is is xenophobia, rampant nationalism, and some airbrushing of every single one of your own counrties less than righteous, whiter-than-white histories. Every major power throughout history hasn't exactly used sunshine and lollipops to affect things towards a desirbale outcome.
If you don't like the British Monarcy; 'boo freaking hoo'. Has nothing to do with you does it? My country on the whole does, just like Norway does with its Royal Family, same with Sweden, like Holland does, like Spain does.
Why don't you focus your attentions on the evil massacres that are perpetrated every single day, in the Here and Now. A billion sorries aren't going to make ammends for the slaughters of countless other races during our expansionist era, and neither should they; I, my family and friends were not the ones slaughtering.

By all means have a history lesson, but God Almighty, why does it have to instigated by that fat piece of $h!7 Alex Jones. And try and keep it cordial hey, how would you like 30-odd pages doing a brutal character assassination on my nation's past. The Nation I Love.

So let me get this right, it's not ok to call the Queen a bloated parasite, but it is ok for you to call Alex Jones a "fat piece of $h!7" as you so eloquently put it. Then you have the gall to advise others to "keep it cordial"? How bizarre.

Alex Jones is a fat piece of #. Controlled opposition. Jones started the mudslinging with his video. He and his followers should expect a response. Go ahead, whine me a river.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matt1951
Alex Jones is controlled opposition. He will never say anything negative about Israel. Would he call Netenyahu a fat slag?
Insulting an 85 year old woman is unacceptable. Calling an 85 year old woman fat, what is the point in that?
Why do Americans care whether the British have a monarch or not? That is their choice.
In American we worship false idols labeled "Conservatives".

It is your choice?? What makes you think you could decide that for yourself??
More and more Norwegians wants the end of monarch as well, but do we get to say anything about it?? Even if entire population was against it, they would never ever let us vote on it.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Matt1951

I am an indian and I am convinced.There is extreme evidence about british artificially creating famines ,massacring villages,killing farmers via economic and military means.the british understated the number of deaths.British were racist.
edit on 19-6-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

If you are Indian then you should know there is nothing MORE racist than the 'caste' system

My family was in India from 1803 till 1960 so i am not entirely ignorant on the subject of the

British in India.

As India has goverened itself for the past 65 years and still to this day receives finiancial

subsidies from the British government...I would say that perhaps?
the fault lies with the

Indian government?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Matt1951

go tiger

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
reply to post by eletheia

the point is power and control smart ass.. -_-

My my getting just a bit tetchy are we?

YOU brought up the subject of power...I was just pointing out that if the criteria for "power"

was having your face on currency...then the Queen was no more powerful than the

US presidents or China's dictators, or Canadian and Australian prime ministers.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

Originally posted by Matt1951
Alex Jones is controlled opposition. He will never say anything negative about Israel. Would he call Netenyahu a fat slag?
Insulting an 85 year old woman is unacceptable. Calling an 85 year old woman fat, what is the point in that?
Why do Americans care whether the British have a monarch or not? That is their choice.
In American we worship false idols labeled "Conservatives".

It is your choice?? What makes you think you could decide that for yourself??
More and more Norwegians wants the end of monarch as well, but do we get to say anything about it?? Even if entire population was against it, they would never ever let us vote on it.

I am American. So I have no vote one way or the other. But if you as a Norwegian want to get rid of your monarch, I would say that is your problem. We have enough problem of our own to worry about. Now, if the US could use getting rid of your king/queen as an excuse to steal your oil, I think we could come up with something.
edit on 19-6-2012 by Matt1951 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

So, MATE. When was the last time anyone farmed on this land? IT SITS USELESS. Oh, wait, the animals make much use of this land, DO YOU? he,he,he.
Federal land, wildlife areas, queens land, WHATEVER, it sits vacant and not used, but set aside for WHAT. OH, to look at and gloat over, hey, i got this. ONLY , the animals use the land and live off it, you don't. It sits vacant on a shelf, so the COLLECTOR can say, oh, bloat at this. WHATEVER. It still is vacant, and for what? SO, mate. Alot of countries do the same thing, but the question is, DO YOU, use the land, besides camping,recreational or just wandering around in the woods aimlessly. NO YOU DON'T. I would like to see you grow a crop on that land and see where that leads. he,he,he. or maybe try to put a house there and settle down. he,he,he THE POINT IS, YOU CANNOT USE THE LAND, PERIOD. OK, mate. Several countries have land like this. MATE. Land set aside, NOT FOR U and that is a fact.
NOT FOR U LAND. You might as well call it NEVER NEVER LAND. Cain't touch this. My,my,my. Cain't touch this.

I'll think you;ll find, "mate", that Crown Land in Canada (or anywhere else for that matter) is worked, farmed, mined or otherwise used.

Within Canada, Crown Land is a designated area belonging to the Queen in Right of Canada,[5] the equivalent of an entailed estate that passes with the monarchy and cannot be alienated from it; thus, per constitutional convention, these lands cannot be unilaterally sold by the monarch, instead passing on to the next king or queen unless the sovereign is advised otherwise by the ministers of the Crown. Though the Canadian monarch owns all Crown Land in the country, paralleling the "division" of the Crown amongst the federal and provincial governments, Crown Land is similarly divided so that some lands within the province are administered by the provincial Crown, whereas others are under the federal Crown.

About 89% of Canada's land area (8,886,356 km²) is Crown Land, which may either be federal (41%) or provincial (48%); the remaining 11% is privately-owned.[6] Most federal Crown land is in the Canadian territories (Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon), and is administered by Indian and Northern Affairs Canada. Only 4% of land in the provinces is federally-controlled, largely in the form of National Parks, Indian reserves, or Canadian Forces bases. In contrast, provinces hold much of their territory as provincial Crown Land, which may be held as Provincial Parks or wilderness.

Crown Land provides the country and the provinces with the majority of their profits from natural resources, largely but not exclusively provincial, rented for logging and mineral exploration rights; revenues flow to the relevant government and may constitute a major income stream, such as in Alberta. Crown land may also be rented by individuals wishing to build homes or cottages.

Alberta
In the province of Alberta, Crown Land is territory registered in the name of "Her Majesty the Queen in right of Alberta as Represented by [specific Minister of the Crown]", and remains under the administration of the mentioned minister until the land is sold or transferred via legislation,[7] such as an Order in Council.[8] Approximately 60% of land in Alberta is public land owned by the Alberta government.[9]

British Columbia
94% of the land in British Columbia is Provincial Crown land, 2% of which is covered by fresh water. Federal Crown lands make up a further 1% of the province, including Indian Reserves, Defence Lands and Federal Harbours, while 5% is privately owned. The Ministry of Agriculture and Lands issues Crown land tenures and sells Crown land on behalf of the Province of British Columbia.[10]

Newfoundland and Labrador
95% of Newfoundland and Labrador is provincial Crown Land.[6]

New Brunswick
Currently, 48% of New Brunswick's territory is Crown Land,[11] used for such things as for conservation projects, resource exploitation and recreation activities. However, through treaties between First Nations and the Crown in Right of Canada, the provincial Crown grants or denies long term use of Crown Lands by aboriginals, as per the treaties.

Manitoba
By the Crown Lands Act,[12] the Lieutenant Governor in Council alone has the ability to augment or disperse Crown Land, and to determine the price of any Crown Land being bought or leased. Crown Land is used for varying purposes, including agriculture, wind farming,[13][14] and cottages, while other areas are set aside for research, environmental protection, public recreation, and resource management.[14] Approximately 95% of the province's forests sit within provincial Crown land.[15]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JailTales
The only people in the uk who support monarchy and females and southerners. females because they're indoctrinated into whimsical fairytale bollocks as children(hence their fascination with weddings too) and southerners because you've always been out of touch with the uk

Well,that is clearly a load of bollocks. Care to back up your claim of only women and southerners?

Sounds to me like your a sexist and a bigot. Just what is a "southerner" anyway?There is a world of difference between someone from London, someone from Berkshire, someone from Essex and someone from, say, Cornwall. Lumping anyone from "the South" together is bad enough, but making a sweeping statement like "they're out of touch" is just plain bollocks. It's like me saying all "northerners" (without making any effort to distinguish between someone from Yorkshire or someone from Liverpool) are lazy, miserable moaning bastards.

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
well the royal family has historically known to practice cannibalism.

Proof? Or is this just another baseless claim?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil
And what are you here for Stu? Apart from rigorously defending the Queen and Government of course?

I don't "rigorously" defend the Government at all and if someone actually made a valid critique of the Monarchy rather than baseless bollocks, I might agree with them.

Not that I need to justify why I am here, but I'll play along. Originally I came to ATS in 2004 because I was into the Ancient Alien/Sitchin type stuff. My political views were different back then as well, but I have grown up, matured and actually understand a damned site more than I did 8 years ago. I'm not as quick to jump to conclusions now, I've seen many predications come and go without incident, I've read many things about the "NWO" supposedly hatching their final plan, without incident. There comes a point where you start to question whether the crazy people on the internet might be telling porkies...

Don't for one minute assume that I think the Government is faultless though, far from it. But I base all my decisions on facts,not wild conjecture.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

From my linK
Under Queen Mary's rule, a practice known as Ritual Cannibalism was instilled. What this means is simply that the royalty, who were on a crazy power trip, found a way to infuse themselves with the powers others possessed. They did this by partaking in the body parts of others-- their flesh, skin, blood, brains and other body matter of people that possessed great powers. They murdered thousands of witches, warlocks, sorcerers, alchemists, diviners, gypsies, wizards, and other very magical, very powerful people.

In fact, in Britain, this practice still goes on today. There is even speculation that the beloved royal family partakes in this practice, although no footage has ever been able to claim this to be wholly true. However, the pieces that I have below are living proof that the royal family still presides over the secret society inaugurated by Queen Mary centuries ago.

What link? What a load of bollocks.

haven't dead bodies been emerging from the Royal Estates? hmm....

Er, no. 1 turned up but she was a Polish girl who, if memory serves, was murdered by her partner and dumped on the edge of a Royal estate. By your logic, if I murdered someone and dumped their body in your garden, it would be your fault she's dead.

I thought that it was flouride poisoning you.

Hardly any Water companies in the UK use flouride.

Here is a map of flouridation in UK water. Bear inmind that it does occur naturally as well. Added flouride is only in a handful of small area's.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Thing is you have tunnel vision.Doesn't britain have the most spy camera's in the world?

No, actually. 95% of all CCTV in the UK is privately owned, as in shops, garages and homes. Police need a reason to view and it is not "monitored".

I'm sure you're aware though that US cities such as NY, Chicago and LA actually have far more "official" CCTV camera's than London does...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

So,why is the queen silent about the murder of Dr.David Kelley? Silence is a sign of guilt.

Why? Because Her Maj is politically neutral and doesn't get involved.

Also, Mr Joe Smith from Halifax is mysteriously silent about the Dr Kelly. Maybe he was involved? Or Mrs Samantha Jones from Belfast, she too isn't saying much, maybe she did it?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanCondition
At the end of the day he is right, and that is all that really matters.
The queen is a slag and she does not care about the people, she is obviously happy for them to live like dogs.
The monarchy is responsible for horrible crimes against humanity and they really should be in jail.

Ignorance is bliss and of course ignorant Englishmen will continue to support them. But it is understandable as facing reality would be quite shocking for most.

It's very easy for you to browbeat others from behind the anonymity of the internet.

I'd love you to back up your claim of crimes against humanity for the current monarch, in person, and identify yourself so that there is some recourse.

I'm far from a supporter of The Royals (although when you compare them to an American CEO, I think UK gets very good value for money for The Queen), but this sort of nonsense needs to be nipped in the bud.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

I don't know, if Queeny had dissolved Parliament when Blair or Brown were at the helm (or even now) many would have supported it. There was a discussion on the BBC a few years back and about 60% of the comments were calling for Queeny to dissolve Parliament..

Point of interest: As subjects, we are entitled to petition Her Maj. Had we got organised and done so with enough signatures, she has the power to intervene. If only more people knew that, we could actually make the monarchy functional without actually giving them power. The idea that someone has been trained from birth about how things are supposed to work and then actually using that training is intriguing. It is certainly better than having an "elected" charlatan who is only in it for personal gain.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join