It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth Is A Bloated Parasite by Infowars.com

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by InfoKartel

well ,english worship of the queen is too cultish and reminds me of the north korean Kim sung worshipping cult.

edit on 19-6-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

It should remind you of a baby that has a comfort blanket. Whenever the baby is upset the parents give the blanket to the baby and the baby stops crying. We are babies, the governments are the parents. The blanket that makes all scary stuff go away: royalty.

edit on 19-6-2012 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

well the queen and the govt used the cameras to target peaceful protesters:

I have absolutely no doubt that the government and their police enforcers abuse their powers etc and use CCTV to invade upon people's civil liberties, but I very much doubt it has anything to do with The Queen.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
for some reason i can just imagine the queen in buckingham palace with philip looking at a mass of monitors and going to one of the royal butlers..."jenkins set the corgi's on that one, he looks a bit traitorous" while prince philips probably muttering about bloody foreigners and oggling some girl in a short skirt

but i do think ludwigs meds are in need to a recheck or atleast someone to check he hasn't been at the kitchens cooking brandy again

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

queen is the ruler of UK. she is held responsible too.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

well the queen and the govt used the cameras to target peaceful protesters:

I have absolutely no doubt that the government and their police enforcers abuse their powers etc and use CCTV to invade upon people's civil liberties, but I very much doubt it has anything to do with The Queen.

Are you serious?

Because if you are, I can take away all the credit I'd ever given you without a doubt.

If the police abuse their powers and it comes to a row. Do you think the royalty will take your side or the side of the police - that protects them?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003

well ,english worship of the queen is too cultish and reminds me of the north korean Kim sung worshipping cult.

It's no different from the small amount of americans who take patriotism a bit too far and act like it's a religion.

My point is, not everyone in the UK is like those you see on TV.
edit on 19-6-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

So,why is the queen silent about the murder of Dr.David Kelley? Silence is a sign of guilt.

Why would she comment?

The guy next door to me hasn't commented on his murder as well, so is he guilty too?

I can't recall The Queen speaking on any individual murder, so is she guilty of all those murders too?

And as Dr Kelly's death is officially suicide then it would be deemed most unethical for her to do so.

You really have no understanding at all of UK governement process and procedure or any aspects of UK Law do you?

Thank you for proving my point.

Proving what point?
You are not explaining yourself very well here because I genuinely haven't got a clue what you are talking about?

It's no earth shattering revelation to most of us to realise that most revolutions throughout history have relied to varying extents to some involvement and support from elements within 'the establishment' and 'elites' etc.

And exactly where is the relevance with the topic at hand?
edit on 19/6/12 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

You keep asking why the Queen is silent on the matter of David Kelly........

A little info for you. The UK has a constitutional monarchy. In essence, this means the Queen is a figure head and has no mandate for political involvement. In actual fact, having some political involvement would lead to questions being asked as to what relevance the Royal Family has in modern life. The Royals therefore steer clear of politics.

If you want answers about David Kelly (as we all do) then i would suggest asking Tony Blair.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

The queens the head of the armed forces technically so if she wants to argue with the police she's more than equipped with the force to be able to sort them out

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

queen is the ruler of UK. she is held responsible too.

Errr, no she isn't....you do know what a constitutional monarchy is don't you?

Why do you insist that you know more about the UK, it's government and life here etc than the majority of people who live here?

With all due respect you seem to balance ignorance, naivety, arrogance and downright bigotry all with equal measure.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
What exactly DOES the queen do? What is her job then to the country?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

If the police abuse their powers and it comes to a row. Do you think the royalty will take your side or the side of the police - that protects them?

If things ever get confrontational in this country then I have no doubt which side of the fence The Queen will be on - and I very much doubt it'd be the same as me - but I also have no doubt that she would eventually go the same way as some of her predecessors have.

But to imagine that The Queen sits at home and requests the police etc to monitor and record the going's on of people is just ridiculous.
Why on earth would she do that?
What would she gain from it?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Largely ceremonial and tourist enducing, to be honest.

Even the Opening of Parliament is all pomp and no substance - as previously mentioned, it is a constitutional monarchy. Therefore Parliament doesn't really have to ask the Queen for permission to enter Parliament, but as Brits we like a ceremony and an excuse to dress up so we stick with it!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

What exactly DOES the queen do? What is her job then to the country

Hallelujah.

Glad to see someone is getting the point.

She does nothing except act as a ceremonial figure head and a focal point.

The moment she or any of her family attempt to do anything other than that then they will be promptly dealt with one way or another.
edit on 19/6/12 by Freeborn because: clarity

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Largely ceremonial and tourist enducing, to be honest.

Even the Opening of Parliament is all pomp and no substance - as previously mentioned, it is a constitutional monarchy. Therefore Parliament doesn't really have to ask the Queen for permission to enter Parliament, but as Brits we like a ceremony and an excuse to dress up so we stick with it!

So your saying she is just for show. Really?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I want to ask you a question because we've had a conversation in this thread. Would you still support this Queen if she or Charles wanted to bring the crown back to all it's glory? As in the monarchy completely runs the country as it used to? Would you and the British people accept her rule if she demanded it?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

pretty much, she still has some powers technically but generally everything handled by the government in her name so all she has to do is arrange a few ceremonial dinners for visiting dignitaries, open parliament,trooping the coloUr, watch philip so he doesnt make too many gaffs and go out and about on tour waving from her car at us when not watching the horses or shooting grouse

so not bad value when you think the money she brings in from all the tourists

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Alex Jones has always and will always be a moron.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lannister

I want to ask you a question because we've had a conversation in this thread. Would you still support this Queen if she or Charles wanted to bring the crown back to all it's glory? As in the monarchy completely runs the country as it used to? Would you and the British people accept her rule if she demanded it?

Although not aimed at me, mind if i answer?

For me, no i wouldn't accept it. I support the monarchy but only in its current format. Should some terrible cataclysm affect the entire planet and the Royals somehow survive with a smattering of other Brits (myself included), then in those circumstances i may possibly support a full return of Crown powers! Hope that helps.

Actually, while i am at it, i also think support for the Queen would wane if the cost of supporting her / them rose exponentially. At 70 odd p each per year, it is minimal. If it was, say, £70 per year then that would have a serious impact.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazmeister
Alex Jones has always and will always be a moron.

You know I used to think people over here in America were morons for wrapping themselves in their Chinese made American flag, but thank you for showing me that this is a world wide problem.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join