It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth Is A Bloated Parasite by Infowars.com

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by destination now

well the royal family has historically known to practice cannibalism.

And there is the answer...........no tablets today.........

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Freeborn

Why? The UK rate of obesity isn't very far behind the USA's.

I don't care it the queens fat, I think this convo is silly
It started as a response to this post by Matt1951

why do so many non-Brits have this obsession with a person who has absolutely no relevance, effect or influence on their lives?

A lot of ATS members/conspiracy theorists believe she is part of the nwo and therefore has influence on their lives.

edit on 19-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

That was not my post, although I full agree with it.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JailTales

Americans don't worship their establishment like us Brits do.

Have you never witnessed their idolisation of The Constitution or The POTUS?

What do you think she meets with the prime minister for, so they can talk about the only way is essex?

It's called process and procedure - you don't really think she influences government policy do you?

I have absolutely no doubt that certain elements within 'the establishment' have more than an undue amount of power and influence over governing of this country, the monarchy isn't one of them.

He's more in tune with UK opinion than you are by the sound of things.

Are you sure?
Any evidence to support this because the last time I looked opinion polls were very much in favour of the monarchy - even Alex Salmond recently stated that if Scotland votes for independance they wish to retain The Queen as monarch and Head Of State.

The only people in the uk who support monarchy and females and southerners. females because they're indoctrinated into whimsical fairytale bollocks as children(hence their fascination with weddings too) and southerners because you've always been out of touch with the uk

I think the monarchy has quite a bit of support in The Home Counties and Middle England etc but the vast majority of Brits really couldn't give a toss either way - but they do provide an excuse for a piss up every now and then - pretty lame if you ask me but??

Yes, I seem to know better than you.

You think you do, but apparently not.
edit on 19/6/12 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

shop.hauntedcuriosities.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

No need to deny truths.Get off the medication and flouride ,Flavian

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by MRuss

It is a common misconception around here that simply because ATS has conspiracy topics that they should be believed without any critical thinking. This is foolish.

Some things are true, many are not. Some people might be here for Aliens, or Science topics or just Political debate. Just because something is posted, doesn't mean you can than crow about "this is a conspiracy website, why are you here?"

And what are you here for Stu? Apart from rigorously defending the Queen and Government of course?

A Queen and Government that has lied and stolen from the people over the ages and now with the birth of the internet and revoloutions is having all it's dirty secrets exposed.

I do believe time is up for them, and I don't think plenty of cash and secret handshakes will help them, or you for that matter

Power to the PEOPLE

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Quite like my fluoride thanks.

What was the point of your links? We used to do all sorts for medicine - bleeding been very common. We also used to drink mercury. Then we learned it wasn't a very good idea. Things move on........

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

Long live the English people!!! Say no to the freeloader Queen!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

From my linK
Under Queen Mary's rule, a practice known as Ritual Cannibalism was instilled. What this means is simply that the royalty, who were on a crazy power trip, found a way to infuse themselves with the powers others possessed. They did this by partaking in the body parts of others-- their flesh, skin, blood, brains and other body matter of people that possessed great powers. They murdered thousands of witches, warlocks, sorcerers, alchemists, diviners, gypsies, wizards, and other very magical, very powerful people.

In fact, in Britain, this practice still goes on today. There is even speculation that the beloved royal family partakes in this practice, although no footage has ever been able to claim this to be wholly true. However, the pieces that I have below are living proof that the royal family still presides over the secret society inaugurated by Queen Mary centuries ago.
-----------

haven't dead bodies been emerging from the Royal Estates? hmm....

I thought that it was flouride poisoning you.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by destination now

well the royal family has historically known to practice cannibalism.

And there is the answer...........no tablets today.........

He knows it for a fact, the voices told him so - the Royals are cannibals.
edit on 19-6-2012 by Matt1951 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Matt1951

Well,the queen estates keep sprouting dead bodies.

www.hermes-press.com...

exposingthetruth.info...
edit on 19-6-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

still better than Worshipping the parasite queen like how brainwashed north koreans worship Kim sung's children.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Only because some elites supported peasants to weaken the monarch this chopping heads happened.

You crack me up...that is so laughable that it doesn't even warrant a reply.

Today,Brits have a good propaganda system.....

Doesn't every government nowadays?

You really are naive aren't you.

which makes the brits worship the queen like how north koreans worship Kim Sung and his sons .

I assure you I don't know a single person who 'worships the queen' - I know a few who respect her, quite a few who are virulently anti-monarchy etc but the majority are pretty apathetic - which pretty much sums up the UK as a whole at present.

Also ,Britain is a full of spy cameras

The vast majority of which are privately owned and police etc need a valid reason to view.

so that the queen can spy on anyone

I very much doubt The Queen has ever seen anything on CCTV etc.

.Also ,dissidents can be located and murdered this way.

Like who?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

At the end of the day we (Brits) do not care what he says, it is up to us if we wish her to remain head of state (which we do) so that bloak can go and bleat at something else.

As if.

Your ancestors were tortured into submission to the royalty. I bet they were beaten so hard that the fear of the monarchy is still inside your DNA.

You really think you have a say about whether she stays or goes? Oh that's rich
British people that don't understand their own history and system, priceless.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

The queen is fat though. Medically morbidly obese. I don't see how that is a conspiracy.

She looks in pretty good shape for a woman her age. What would her being obese have to do with anything? Are you saying fat people have less worth than thin people? This is the type of distraction Alex Jones loves to through out. What does surprise me is the degree of hostility some Americans display towards the UK in this thread. It also puts on display the failings of the US system of education.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Thing is you have tunnel vision.Doesn't britain have the most spy camera's in the world?

And have you forgotten the murder of the whistleblower Dr.David Kelly?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Monarchy propaganda days are numbered. People are awakening.And most revolutions and revolts have been sponsored by some or other elites. Try to delve into conspiracological history

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

well the queen and the govt used the cameras to target peaceful protesters:

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Don't even bother. These people are so indoctrinated it's beyond repair. As previously mentioned, their submissiveness to the government and sudden amnesia to what the government does wrong is hardwired into their DNA. All that needs to be done to make these ignorant folk forget about all the misdeeds is to have them idolize the royalty like they idolize nobody else. If you could see the simpleness of the governments' tricks you'd do a face plant on your keyboard right now.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

well ,english worship of the queen is too cultish and reminds me of the north korean Kim sung worshipping cult.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Thing is you have tunnel vision.Doesn't britain have the most spy camera's in the world?

Spy camera's?
You mean CCTV?

And yes I'm more than aware of that.

Do I agree with it?

Not at all, but that's not the topic under discussion and as I explained before the vast majority are privately owned and the police etc need a valid reason to view.

Is that too hard to understand?

And have you forgotten the murder of the whistleblower Dr.David Kelly?

Not at all - but if it was murder - and there's obviously evidence to suggest that it could well have been - then it was almost certainly at the behest of Tony Blair and / or his cronies and not The Queen.

Monarchy propaganda days are numbered. People are awakening

Really?

And what evidence is there to support this statement?

.And most revolutions and revolts have been sponsored by some or other elites. Try to delve into conspiracological history

I think almost anyone with even the most basic understanding of history is aware of this....your point is?

It's quite telling that you are selective in your responses and limit them to points where you mistakenly believe you can gain the upper hand and blatantly and consistently ignore many other points raised.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

So,why is the queen silent about the murder of Dr.David Kelley? Silence is a sign of guilt.

and:

You crack me up...that is so laughable that it doesn't even warrant a reply.

My response:

And most revolutions and revolts have been sponsored by some or other elites. Try to delve into conspiracological history

Your response:

I think almost anyone with even the most basic understanding of history is aware of this....your point is?

Thank you for proving my point.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join