It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican conceals crashed UFO?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Hi guys- This artist also made a sculpture called 'Disco Emergente' and it's in Greenwich Village, Colorado. But for the life of me I can't get the link of the photo to work here! Can someone do me a favor by looking it up and trying to post the link? I sure would appreciate it. It's another weird photo and it's of a disc-shaped object with the same deterioration!

Thanks!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
"Sphere within sphere"... Prometheus Unbound by Percy Shelley

His second wife was Mary Shelley who wrote Frankenstein...the modern Prometheus

Franken = FREE
Stein = STONE

The novel was set in Ingolstadt, the birthplace of the Illuminati.

It is right in front of us everywhere.Prometheus is their Lucifer.

These sculptures declare their intent. Will you accept the Son of Man or the Son of Perdition... The Truth or The Lie?

Christ Jesus died for your sins. Christ Jesus is the thief that broke into the strong man's Kingdom to set you free. The devil came to steal, lie and kill. He cannot sell untruths without deceiving. He's coming, soon. These symbols showcase his coming arrival, for the end has been decreed from the beginning - all in a book that they must make you NOT WANT TO OPEN - all from the Word, Christ Jesus, that they do not want you to acknowledge.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

Got it to work. Check out this photo by same artist:

www.moaonline.org...

I wonder if there's any connection to the spheres?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I did a google search on the artist.

Here is a wikipedia page on the guy. Arnaldo Pomodoro

When you go to the link, take a look at the Wikipedia symbol in the upper left-hand corner of the page.... EEK!

It's a conspiracy!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It looks like some type of machine....it reminds me of that golden sphere from the movie "Sphere".

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Maybe the sculptures are to symbolize the end of the secret world war. The cold war which some have said was really against the ETs.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I think what we have here is an artist in love with exploded views of mechanized objects. Not to say the Vatican and others mentioned aren't hiding something.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I think most posters in this thread are reading way to much into this mans art-work.

He is an abstract artist with a history of Engineering and an interest in Graphic Design.

Some times art and the artist are just that.

He is a creative person with the ability to turn his thoughts into something physical.
Just a man with a talent and a desire to create.
Unless you want to believe he is prophetic.

If you read his Biography you can see that there is nothing there that includes a
conspiracy via the Vatican.
Please read his Bio. as he is a very interesting man. After all the more we know, the better choices
we can make.

www.arnaldopomodoro.it...

Once the war is over, he receives his diploma as a builder and surveyor and enrolls at the Business School of the University of Bologna. He is employed by the Pesaro Department of Civil Engineering, as a consultant for the reconstruction of public buildings, and continues to hold this post until 1957. He is thus directly involved in the socio-economic realities which Italy faced in the period of postwar recovery.
1949–1952 He studies at the Pesaro Art Academy, largely focusing his interest on stage design, and meanwhile reads both classical and modern drama (Aeschylus, Sartre, Brecht). He starts to create his first jewels, casting with cuttlefish bone, a technique learnt in the goldsmiths’ workshops in Pesaro. Together with his brother Giò and Giorgio Perfetti, in 1952 he forms the 3P group and with them creates jewelry, pendants and articles of every day use.

Merely a man with an interest in earths building materials--and an artists creative desire.

1960–1963 He becomes a member of the Gruppo Continuità which is dedicated to abstract research in the area that lies between an interest in physical matter and a commitment to graphic sign.

IMHO, the art-work has no connection to the Vatican nor has there been a conspiracy between the two.
He lived in Italy while creating works of art. It is not unusual to display your country's own artists work.

I do admit the Vatican holds many secrets and has a lot to answer for, but I don't believe this
mans work is part of it.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I forgot to mention how much I enjoyed reading every ones posts
The were all very creative and interesting.
You are as artistic as Arnaldo Pomodoro

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodHatesUsAll
Hrmm..

What if the visible damage to the smaller "orb" is a foreshadow of its own inevitable fate?

So, although we see the birth of a new planet, it too, is doomed to suffer a collision and/or decaying death.

It's been said: cataclysmic events are cyclical in nature.

additional edit:

This got me thinking a little bit (distracted by it actually) as I watch my movie, "Triangle". My idea is simply nothing new under the Sun and I couldn't claim to be original in making this conviction, but, I believe that the ones who Rule us, and have Ruled us, and continue to Rule us are allowed to escape the death and torment that awaits any poor soul who's left on the surface of Earth during whatever cataclysmic event is in our future. I believe they're evacuated underground or perhaps to the Moon or Mars during our death-storm here on Earth. It's like, during the peaceful times in between Extinction Level Events, they are granted the "royal right to rule". And when the cycle is about to occur, they are evacuated to safety.

Then it starts all over again. From cradle to grave for tens of thousands of years.

edit on 17-6-2012 by GodHatesUsAll because: had more to say

What you are referring to would be ascension. There are some cool threads and good PDF reading material about it. Whether you believe in it or not doesn't matter the material itself will make you reflect upon yourself and you will get some good overall lessons of how to be a better person to yourself, others and the planet and not in that order.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
A new world smaller less populated (just as the first law of the Georgia guidestones)

An inner earth (possibly)

A new age (of technology)

The inside of the spheres look like microchips...

Could be foreshadowing the RFID chips that will be mandatory to participate in the "new system" of the new age.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bex33

I think they mean that on a more metaphorical level.. nothing literal

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

If they try to RFID me... ill be building a large EMP.. fry the chips ability to track. Anyone who wants to join the party would be free to join.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
reply to post by thepupils

If they try to RFID me... ill be building a large EMP.. fry the chips ability to track. Anyone who wants to join the party would be free to join.

With the Obama care reform & 40-50% of the nation on food stamps,
Initiating the chip for food&healthcare would be the easiest way for the masses to comply.

Would high-powered magnets fry the RFID chips?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ThorsBrother

Uhgg. The reason the two look similar is because it's by the same artist. He has a few other commissions around the world. Take an art appreciation class.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ThorsBrother

Uhgg. The reason the two look similar is because it's by the same artist. He has a few other commissions around the world. Take an art appreciation class.

How did this even become a thread? And how has it lasted this long? It's conjecture. Nothing more.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

Really, funny how the Vatican was the first to say that alien life forms would not take away from the story of God. That it would only enhance the majesty of the creator from creating only one planet with life to many planets with life. Since they admitted this I doubt they would then turn around and back peddle.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
One thing for sure, is they have many old .texts and artifacts in the under ground archives/vaults where they keep this stuff.
Probly fill a dozen large museums of the stuff they have.
kinda of a shame,most of it locked away and never studied nor shared.

They are goverment one could say?

I could'nt see them throwing anything on the table if it came to ET's or a part of a UFO craft.
Thats for sure.
But for them having an ET craft as in the whole thing?
Not sure on that.

I also heard that the obvservitory there, is part of the main control of the Hubble,and not a secret either.?

They do have a lot of stuff from many countries thru out our times.
I bet they have many priceless artifacts also.

I listen to coasttocoast sometimes,,I rememebr a catholic jesuit preist called father Malachi Martin who did exorcism for 30 years for the church.
He's a good listen and very beleiveable and seemed like a very good and kind man.
Im sure there are some youtubes on him.

Sorry to go off topic on that one ,but interesting thread.

Sorry on my typos.

Molly

edit on 18-6-2012 by MollyMN because: spelling

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The Vatican has been the power behind astronomy in the western world since modern recorded history.
With a telescope named "Lucifer" & festivals named after planets (Saturnalia)
The Vatican would be the 1st to know such things, especially having to do with ET's.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Perhaps they are saying that the world is artificial and was created.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join