It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican conceals crashed UFO?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Looks kind of like The Death Star when it was being re-built. It's clearly a New World order symbol. As far as A UFO connection, All one has to do is look at the art that is connected to The Vatican and it's pretty obvious that the cosmos are a big part of it. They seem to be obsessed with the Orion nebula, as well as planet Saturn. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
To me it looks like an artists representation of when 2 objects collide. Even with one being smaller, damage can be had on both.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hm, for me it looks like an Eye.. I do see the planet within a planet like many have suggested but, I clearly see more Eye than a planet within a planet.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

i wouldn't bother with this thread cointelpro at it again, basically a heap of people spouting shi bout this god damn statue again like its news

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It's called modern art.

Have none of you been to an art museum?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
pay no attention to this thread its cointelpro flagging a subject that no body cares about

to hide this

DNA proof Alien undeniable

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
It's an interesting sculpture, however I tend to think it has more to do with a mid to high level priest having a relation who is a corporate art contractor.
Or a bishop who is obsessed with balls......

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
Looks kind of like The Death Star when it was being re-built. It's clearly a New World order symbol. As far as A UFO connection, All one has to do is look at the art that is connected to The Vatican and it's pretty obvious that the cosmos are a big part of it. They seem to be obsessed with the Orion nebula, as well as planet Saturn. ~$heopleNation

Perhaps it symbolizes the Tower of Babylon being rebuilt. The new HQ building of the EU has the same symbology of being partly finished.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by spire
Hm, for me it looks like an Eye.. I do see the planet within a planet like many have suggested but, I clearly see more Eye than a planet within a planet.

I can definetly see that (phun intended
) , according to mainstream archeology the All-seeing Eye is a mystery symbol at least as old as ancient Babylon I think, at least as old as ancient Egypt. The Vatican is also called The Holy See, makes you wonder...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The Jewish gold they've been hoarding since WWII should the first thing the Vatican gives up...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

Representation of the collision of planets described by the late Zacharia Stitchen and the beginnning of the "New Earth."

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty
reply to post by ch1n1t0

No you're looking at it backwards. And this is the moon. What you are seeing is the building of the moon and this is the "dark side" we don't see.

All joking aside WTH is this? Is this one of them hiding in plane sight things?

Thats no moon, it's a spaceship! :O

I like the chronology thought behind this. If you put all the pictures behind one another you can a form of chonology. I just can't make out what it represents and if it's falling apart or if it's being "constructed"..

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
When i look at the orbs, what i see is:

The world not being destroyed from the outside, not another orb crashing into it. I see the outside orb being dismantled and the machinery within is constructing a new orb to take its place. You can see that the mechanics that are taking the outside orb apart are the same as the ones putting the inside orb together. A massive machine is at work. If the outside orb symbolizes the world we know, then the machine is huge and takes up most of of its space inside. The machine is symbolic i think not a literal machine underground or anything.

If we were to assume it was related to a NWO conspiracy, you can say maybe it is pointing out how they are taking the form and construction of our current world apart with their very dedicated and machine like ways, perhaps that symbolizes us, the people. If we were tricked to work together as one, without thought, then we would effectively become machines. Machines operated by TPTB. We dismantle our world for them and build a new world, one of their vision inside our world, (not literally inside or below ground but rather within the confines of what we know as our world our way of life)

Thats what i see when i look at this.

When i look at his other sculptures and tie them into this. I see a completed Pyramid, not a partially or broken one like the orbs. It is in the same form as the machinery, but it is completed. Perhaps to symbolize that TPTB have already used their machine (we the people) to build their tier based form of leadership. We built the structure that controls us, a shape that has fewer and fewer in the know or in control the higher up you go. We built this form of government for ourselves, at the behest of our overlords.

I see a disk, being constructed from the same machinery. Maybe symbolic of CERN? a large circular device, built by the machine (we the people) but for reasons we don't really know?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
It's the birth of the new world order from the old world order. Simple. Look at all the pictures, the small sphere does not crash into the big one but rather comes from within it.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
To me this looks like a cataclysmic event... another solar body that hits our earth..... someday , and it looks mechanic in nature..?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I will say this.... I do Not believe in the bible becuase it controls the masses to a tee, But I do believe in a creator(s), and in common sence, This pope should not have the right to accept or deny anything universal.. Due to the fact that if we were lead to believe that our God is a forgiving god, then why has the popacy been deemed with so many atrocietes and genocide over the last 2000 yrs....I agree the a prior poster about the pope just flaunting these truths in the face of the public.. Udder disgust!! But, None the less, we have made the world into what it is with the help of religion and technology(t.v's, internet, Media)... So who is really left to blame in this equation??

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

Well I suppose the Vatican could have a UFO, especially sense the Pope made the comment about Aliens a few months ago but I am not sure that the artwork has anything to do with it. It is called Sfera con Sfera translated to Sphere within Sphere. If it were the only one I might think your theory a possibility however there are many others in the collection made by Arnaldo Pomodoro.

Versions of the sculpture can be seen in the Vatican Museums and the Palazzo della Farnesina in Rome, Trinity College Dublin, the United Nations Headquarters in New York, the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden in Washington D.C., Christian Theological Seminary in Indianapolis, the Columbus Museum of Art in Columbus, Ohio, the de Young Museum in San Francisco, Tehran Museum of Contemporary Art in Tehran,the Des Moines Art Center in Des Moines, the Hakone Open-Air Museum of Japan, the University of California, Berkeley and the Tel aviv University in Israel.

There is very little information regarding the purpose and/or meaning of the sculptures but I don't see this as unusual as most artists leave interpretation of their work to the observers. As for your observation and interpretation, it is a good theory if it were the only one but looking at the locations of the others it does make one think.

More info:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I guess to end this on-going opinion based thread.. we can say this is just going to be on going with different opinions and perspectives

Regardless what we think, the ones who planned it and created it, think differently I'm sure

Peace

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Surely some members think on the same wave length as them, for example Apple makes an new IOS but some kid out there is always able to create a jailbreak. Point being...There's always someone more intelligent than them that's against them & there will always be loop holes in everything they do.

Hope this doesn't break the T&C!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
So there are 13 of these cool looking sculptures around the world.

The Vatican Museums. Image
The Palazzo della Farnesina in Rome. Image
Trinity College Dublin. Image
The United Nations Headquarters in New York. Image
The Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden in Washington D.C. Image
The Christian Theological Seminary in Indianapolis. Image
The Columbus Museum of Art in Columbus, Ohio. Image
The de Young Museum in San Francisco. Image
Tehran Museum of Contemporary Art in Tehran. Image
The Des Moines Art Center in Des Moines. Image
The Hakone Open-Air Museum of Japan. Image
The University of California, Berkeley. Image
The Tel aviv University in Israel. Image

Do yo think there is really a hidden message in plain sight. I am not sure but they do look cool. Also reminds me of the unfinished Death Star from SW. Image

edit on 21/6/12 by Ezappa because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/6/12 by Ezappa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join