It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest Starchild videos

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Newest Starchild videos

www.youtube.com

"Starchild Snarks Critics," which is a serious yet amusing defense of the Starchild Skull against critics and skeptics on the internet. the most up to date information regarding the skull.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
talk about a smoking gun? this subject is by far the most tangibly evident of alien intervention on this planet at least as far back as 900 years. early "mythologies" regarding "star people" and children cross-bred with extraterrrestrials can now be taken literally. Who can say what the details or intentions were as far as the way the skeletons were found? that part, for me, is interesting to speculate on because it implies a relationship between the human woman and the being that the skull belonged to. Were they being hunted? What was their relationship? (I am aware they are not genetically related) their arms being tied together with a ribbon makes for an epic hollywood movie as silly as that sounds.

Let's try to keep the discussion on the subject of the videos, please? enjoy

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 16-6-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Yeah, I will admit it's interesting but the thing is, with the guy who has it, he seems to keep asking for more and more donations for more and more tests and nothing ever seems to come of it.

Haven't checked for a while but last time I did, he wanted something like a few million dollars for the latest test.

edit on 16-6-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

"Yeah I know, I understand all the dna stuff and all that but that guy is a real shady character..."

what's with that? I don't see your point? Because it takes a lot of money to do this stuff and without endowments you have to pay people money to work on and document it? How does that make Lloyd a scammer? and again what has that got to do with the evidence?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
tests and nothing ever seems to come of it.

Nothing? did you really watch the video? they have evidence to claim that it is not human and that it was not some rare birth defect what exactly would it take for you to be interested? The government spends BILLIONS on a lot more insignificant things that this. You just seem to be in denial

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

"Yeah I know, I understand all the dna stuff and all that but that guy is a real shady character..."

what's with that? I don't see your point? Because it takes a lot of money to do this stuff and without endowments you have to pay people money to work on and document it? How does that make Lloyd a scammer? and again what has that got to do with the evidence?

Just giving my point of view and until someone with more stature, who maybe knows more about this skull, says it's good evidence, then I'll reserve my judgement.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

...until someone with more stature, who maybe knows more about this skull, says it's good evidence, then I'll reserve my judgement.

how about the PhDs he quotes in the video? do you think he is lying about the dna results? do you still believe the skull is just a deformed human? you said it was interesting- what part is interesting to you?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

...until someone with more stature, who maybe knows more about this skull, says it's good evidence, then I'll reserve my judgement.

how about the PhDs he quotes in the video? do you think he is lying about the dna results? do you still believe the skull is just a deformed human? you said it was interesting- what part is interesting to you?

Hey, don't you ever wonder why the guy found it hard to get funding in the first place? Also, I don't believe everyone thinks this skull is amazing. I'm interested to know what it is, that's my interest.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

do you think he is lying about the dna results? do you still believe the skull is just a deformed human? you said it was interesting- what part is interesting to you?

Well Pye does kinda spin the results to what he wants the star child to be.......i.e an ET.

Firstly when in 2003 they managed to recover Mitochondrial DNA belonging to a Haplogroup C human female, Pye gave lengthy lectures in pseudo-science, saying how the star child must be a alien hybrid, and he made up charts and diagrams to explain how the star child was conceived.

In old specimens such as the 900 year old star child Y chromosome DNA from the father is not always recoverable, but Mitochondrial DNA from the mother's side is much much easier to recover than Y chromosome DNA from the father.

The geneticist who carried out the test in 2003 publicly stated on tv that only the Mitochondrial DNA was recoverable from the star child.

Pye publically went on TV interviews and stated that the 2003 test confirmed that the starchild was from a human mother and the father was "non human".

Errr.......so Pye doesn't lie?

The 2003 results show no such thing........they show that that Y chromosone DNA was not recoverable, which is quite normal in old specimens.

Sorry but suggesting Pye never lies about the starchild is an untuth in itself!

edit on 16-6-2012 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CesarO

Nothing? did you really watch the video? they have evidence to claim that it is not human and that it was not some rare birth defect what exactly would it take for you to be interested? The government spends BILLIONS on a lot more insignificant things that this. You just seem to be in denial

Did you miss the part where 2 seperate labs find human DNA in the star child skull ?

Whatever "evidence" Pye may think he has found, he'll need to explain away the previous 2 results rather than just claim "they made a mistake".

So far ALL the evidence that has been released into the public domain by indentified labs suggest that this skull is from a human being........that's why Pye claims aren't taken too seriously.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

mistakes and lies are two different things and still has no bearing on the evidence. it's always been about shooting the messenger with this subject.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

mistakes and lies are two different things and still has no bearing on the evidence. it's always been about shooting the messenger with this subject.

Pye has lied.......he didn't make a mistake!

As for the evidence..........well so far all the published DNA evidence shows that the skull was human, do you deny that part as well bottleslingguy?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The Starchild skull is exiting stuff.

On the other hand I can not knock off the feeling that they are milking the money out of this one now. I mean, they have had so many years to study it, and the world is still not convinced it's alien is it.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MerkabaMeditation
The Starchild skull is exiting stuff.

Well it depends who is getting excited.........those that believe Pye's spoutings get excited whenever Pye releases some "new" findings regarding the Star child.

On the other hand those that have no reason to doubt the 2 DNA tests already performed on the skull are not too excited by the star child.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

not only does the dna show it's not human (three parents=1 human surrogate+1 male alien+1 female alien) but the morphology and chemical make up of the bone clearly show it's not human. The more you guys turn this into being about Pye the more you sound desperate.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

not only does the dna show it's not human

Which DNA test shows that?

Care to quote any geneticist that says the DNA shows it's not human........I bet you can't!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

not only does the dna show it's not human

Which DNA test shows that?

Care to quote any geneticist that says the DNA shows it's not human........I bet you can't!

if you cared about knowing the truth you would know Pye has been trying to get more people involved, that's why the documentary and all that. He's looking for an investor who will MAKE money from it.

as far as the majority of geneticists agreeing it's not human, they'd have to be complete morons to not see how different it is just by the results of the FOXP2 gene differences, let alone the morphological structures of the skull, the chemical make-up and the actual structures and residues inside the bone matrix. There is more forensic evidence here to put someone in the gas chamber, don't tell me there's nothing here. You probably have some agenda or maybe it's just fear driven, but your hyperbolic attitude toward Pye, who seems to me to be one hell of a good guy, is very telling that you have some other agenda going on.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I think he's still wanting a singular name of a geneticist. "Most" isn't a name.

It's a lot like the Fox News version of "some people say."

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous404

until the full genome is complete (which takes money) I'll stick with the MORPHOLOGY and CHEMICAL MAKE-UP of the bone which is NOT HUMAN

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous404
I think he's still wanting a singular name of a geneticist. "Most" isn't a name.

It's a lot like the Fox News version of "some people say."

you claim Anon? yet when truth is slapping you in the face, you try to divide by 0.
a geneticist wont put there name to this due to the what if factor, the stir that would cause, whilst DNA evidence is not at 100% yet. its to risk there livelihood. Anon should know that
.. go back to underage and /b/.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join