It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest Starchild videos

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by easybreezy

you claim Anon? yet when truth is slapping you in the face, you try to divide by 0.
a geneticist wont put there name to this due to the what if factor, the stir that would cause, whilst DNA evidence is not at 100% yet. its to risk there livelihood. Anon should know that
.. go back to underage and /b/.

Okay........so no named geneticist will put their name to claiming the Star Child to be "Alien"......or at least "non human".
What does Pye's mystery unnnamed geneticist carrying out the tests actually say?
(He/she can remain completely anonymous.......so no real fear of career suicide)

We could at least get his/her views on the test results!

edit on 18-6-2012 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy I'll stick with the MORPHOLOGY and CHEMICAL MAKE-UP of the bone which is NOT HUMAN

I guess the 2 labs, the genetcists who have previoiusly tested the skull, and Dr Steven Novella....assistant professor and Director of General Neurology at Yale University School of Medicine, who also examined the skull ,must have missed that part about the morphology and chemical make uo of the bone being non human!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

you, again are referring to ancient information that is completely wrong. every Pye debunker reverts back to the Novella nonsense and proves without a shadow of a doubt they have an agenda other than the truth. remember, science is supposed to move forward.

that's the best you got? fail

and it's funny how at the beginning of this thread I asked to keep the discussion to the information in the videos, but inevitably the Pye trolls come out from under their rocks......

edit on 18-6-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

wow, state one incident ignore everything else, dude you shouldn't be going around calling yourself 'logical one' when clearly you don't understand what defines logic, because your not displaying it.

clearly there is a lot! of evidence that points to that high probability that this is unlike anything that has ever been seen before. so its logical that he wants to get this final test done to prove without a shadow of a doubt.
and frankly this last test will just be icing on the cake.
think how you would feel having coming across something that will change the world only to have every dirty trick thrown at you, to crush your spirit, and disenfranchise. be thankful he hasn't topped himself due to numb skulls(pun intended) around the world to stupid to comprehend the basic genealogy, and all the other corroborating evidence, just can not be a coincidence by any stretch of the imagination. to even still have Wikipedia putting the boots in.

and damn this should be hottest topic on the forums, as it is the most undeniable piece of evidence the world has ever known in proving we are not alone!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I am always a little skeptical,but there were interesting thing on that clip..He physically shows how the skull was not formed by boarding.

normal eye sockets 2 inches deep, starchild 1/2 inch deep
no abnormal fusing of the skull
no bony lump where the neck connects to the head
human head balances 2/3 towards the rear..starchild head balances on the center of the neck
the inner space can hold a brain 1/3 larger than a human
no frontal sinuses( this happens rarely in humans but when you xray them you find vestiges) starchild no vestages)
the skull= sat on an oval neck
very small face
strange knotted fibers in the skull, tested, they are not mold yeast fungus or bacteria
the teeth did not have those little tiny holes that all humans get in their teeth
starchild skull much thinner than a human skull but much stronger (he had a graph showing what the skulls make up are showing why the starchild skull was stronger.

he looked at backboarding, hydrocelephaly, and progeria and showed with graghs xrays and overlays how these are ruled out.

at least watch that clip and if there is stuff that is wrong, point out and let us know

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by easybreezy

clearly there is a lot! of evidence that points to that high probability that this is unlike anything that has ever been seen before. so its logical that he wants

You are falling for the exact same trap that Pye and the rest of the star skull believers have fallen into.

"Unlike anything seen before"..........DOESN'T equate to non human..........it merely points a a mutation that hasn't been documented before, which in itself doesn't mean the star child is the only one.

There are plenty of people who have very rare genetic disorders or diseases, that if you saw them you might think them "alien" as they look so so different from normal human beings, Tree man and his circus friends, the 8 limbed boy are just 2 examples of very different humans........but still humans.

There ae also humans which have different internal properties from "normal" humans..........so let's be clear..........different from normal, in no way indicates "non human".

The 2 key tests already done on the starchild point heavily to human.......you haven't explained in any shape or form why we should doubt the test performed in 1999 and 2003.
But let's hear it......enlighten us.:

edit on 19-6-2012 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by research100
I am always a little skeptical,but there were interesting thing on that clip..He physically shows how the skull was not formed by boarding.
at least watch that clip and if there is stuff that is wrong, point out and let us know

The thing about Pye is that he will talk as if he were an expert in the subject he talks about........but if you probe his background Pye actually has no qualifications whatsoever in any science subjects.
So rather than Pye expaining why it can't be boarding or Progeria surely Pye could get an expert in that field to make his case.......but he doesn't.

And you really can't ignore the 2 published DNA test performed on ths skull which both say the skull is human........strange looking and a little different to normal skulls yes.......but nonetheless human.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
thanks logical, that is a good point, that he didn't bring in experts from those fields......it's an interesting topic for sure......I have seen a case on tv about a child with such a rare disease that she is the only one so far that has it...so that is another good point you made.

I am always a bit skeptical....but I like to look at both sides and do some research,been a really long time since I read anything on the starchild.
edit on 19-6-2012 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Don't know why I am wasting my time but here goes.

Why they call that skull starchild is beyond me

When the sculpture made the face to that skull he was 100 percent right on. That Species is tannish in color wears what we would take as a monks robe same color as his skin it has a rope that hangs around the waist. The one I know of is small not a child his job was in a ship that travelled and mapped the Universe but heck what do I know

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by research100

The thing about Pye is that he will talk as if he were an expert in the subject he talks about........but if you probe his background Pye actually has no qualifications whatsoever in any science subjects.
So rather than Pye expaining why it can't be boarding or Progeria surely Pye could get an expert in that field to make his case.......but he doesn't.

And you really can't ignore the 2 published DNA test performed on ths skull which both say the skull is human........strange looking and a little different to normal skulls yes.......but nonetheless human.

you keep harping on this old information. why? what does Novella have to say about the findings regarding the FOXP2 gene? How do you explain the interior brain case not fitting a human shaped brain? what is your explanation of the carbon rich (not calcium) chemical make-up of the bone? Why do we not find human skulls with symmetrically uniform thinness (half as thick as human bone) as we do with the SC skull?

there are plenty of other areas we could discuss that differ from human. What disease causes the myriad differences we find? I'll settle for you pointing out what Novella says about the FOXP2. Why not take a poke at the content of the most recent videos like was requested in the OP. Actually one of the mods around here should remove all your baloney for being off topic.

so what if Pye talks like he is an expert. How would you prefer he talked about this- like a fifth grader? he has to use big words because that is what grown ups do. He DOES know a lot about this and you try to use it against him? you guys are something else and it ain't smart.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Don't know why I am wasting my time but here goes.

Why they call that skull starchild is beyond me

When the sculpture made the face to that skull he was 100 percent right on. That Species is tannish in color wears what we would take as a monks robe same color as his skin it has a rope that hangs around the waist. The one I know of is small not a child his job was in a ship that travelled and mapped the Universe but heck what do I know

by that first question you probably don't much about it. my advice to you is to watch more television

jeesh I can tell this thread must've been shoved way back into some obscure dark corner because as far as intelligent replies, they ain't real bright around these here parts

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one
The 2 key tests already done on the starchild point heavily to human.......you haven't explained in any shape or form why we should doubt the test performed in 1999 and 2003.
But let's hear it......enlighten us.:

because the new test that isolates the FOXP2 gene says it more different to humans than frogs. do you deny that?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Ok man, it is clearly more similar to humans than frogs are. It is 'humanoid" looking. You do not have to be a scientist to see this is not the skull of a person. I think what most people are saying is why does it have to be an alien? This guys evidence is pretty weak to claim it is an alien. What I would like to know is where I can access the official reports on this subject?
Maybe it is some kind of monkey or ape?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Why dont they try facial reconstruction with clay to see what the being even looks like with facial features?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by Anonymous404

until the full genome is complete (which takes money) I'll stick with the MORPHOLOGY and CHEMICAL MAKE-UP of the bone which is NOT HUMAN

who is making that claim? the guy who is claiming it is an alien-human hybrid skull, that is hardly objective.
lets see some scientists who agree that the skull has morphology and chemical make-up alien to this planet.

if this guy really wants to prove it is an alien-hybrid let anyone who wants to, take a look at it, but he won't. why? because he wants money for the effort and that is a sure sign of a fraud.

edit on 20-6-2012 by demongoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

by that first question you probably don't much about it. my advice to you is to watch more television

jeesh I can tell this thread must've been shoved way back into some obscure dark corner because as far as intelligent replies, they ain't real bright around these here parts

That is horrible advice. I know it's a bit off-topic. But really, dude?! TV is about entertainment, and producers are much to busy thinking about how to increase ratings to be concerned with the truth. Don't believe what you watch on TV. People should have learned this by now.

Regarding this Pye guy, I personally think his methods seem a bit sketchy, but the subject is fascinating nevertheless, and his dedication to the subject does seem genuine. I would however like to see a bit more support from the scientific community before I jump on the starchild wagon personally - I mean, isn't the whole point of having a scientific community to have others verify ones findings. So lets have someone else have a look at the skull.

And I don't see any evidence that this skull is in anyway connected to aliens that couldn't also be appiled to mole people or something else. But it is weird, not doubt.
edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Elohimsciences

humans have a FOXP2 gene, frogs have one and this skull has one. the skull's FOXP2 gene has 56 differences compared to humans and frogs have 26. you tell me which one is less human. Or maybe why don't you watch the video where he tells you all about it?

Why do trolls flock to this subject? Because it IS the smoking gun and that scares a lot of people.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by demongoat

everything you wrote is completely wrong and misleading.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mads1987

I guess the tv thing went way over your head, just like this whole subject.

Is this the best ATS has to offer?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Mads1987

I guess the tv thing went way over your head, just like this whole subject.

Is this the best ATS has to offer?

Please, enlighten me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join