It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican conceals crashed UFO?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ezappa

Secrets in plain site, that numbs us. We get used to the imagery and learn to accept it over time.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
IS IT A REPRESENTATION OF A PLANET 'EATING ANOTHER PLANET'???????????

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

I think she is onto something here. The spheres look like condo/apartment type dwellings built into the Earth AND the one she brought up from Colorado looks to me like a big tunnel boring machine !
Wonder if all the Earth groans & moans, explosions etc. are just below grade construction ?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11
Perhaps they are saying that the world is artificial and was created.....

But he did just as many pyramids, cubes, obelisks...

www.google.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hathorschild

Originally posted by texasgirl
Hi guys- This artist also made a sculpture called 'Disco Emergente' and it's in Greenwich Village, Colorado. But for the life of me I can't get the link of the photo to work here! Can someone do me a favor by looking it up and trying to post the link? I sure would appreciate it. It's another weird photo and it's of a disc-shaped object with the same deterioration!

Thanks!!!

Here ya go

DISCO EMERGENTE By Arnaldo Pomodoro

ETA
Sorry, I didn't realize it was already added above by another poster.
edit on 6/18/12 by hathorschild because: (no reason given)

Interesting pyramid shape emerging from the centre.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

actually this reminds me and it makes so much sense, but this is what i think nibiru /planet x looks like after it hit that planet that was after the mars orbit an what today is the asteroid belt, last time it came through it hit an thats what somerians an mayan an everyone else has been worried about they probly saw a near miss for us next, but when you look at any pics regarding that nibiru it has a small piece like somthing is still embedded inside it from its last impact while passing through this system, and hopefully doesnt hit us next pass it makes, but when you look they slowly keep sayin they found it an then you dont hear anything so they dont cause panic an keep everyone doin what they do for them, make money, sayin the world will end only makes panic an chaos, no one will go to work an therefor economic collapse, but they dont totally hide it either an slowly release more an more info about it in increments to not make panic, movies is a main way they do it and alot of documentaries, trying to get people aware but keep them use to the idea so its not a big deal no more, slowly makin underground shelters and cities, an talking about rogue plantes entering the system soon, its all the same thing but yea, this is what it looks like after hitting last pass im sure, especially from the photos an depictions that are out, but think about it, that sued to be a planet after mars and we just popped out of nowhere? they left that planet when they saw it was going to hit an seeded us OR came here and mated with the so called cavemen-pre-human, an also taught them how to do things that even today we cant duplicate, even in the bible mated an made giants and other hybrids, but when you think about it and kind of higher form that has technology we dont kno back then was magic and powers, kind of like the stargate series, they were thoguht about as gods and whatbnot due to science, how does a race of human with no technology make a calendar an other things of space and are more accurate an still used today? so many other things but ill stop ehre, i dont want anyone falling asleep lol, there are tons of things goin on that cant be explained any other way but think about what i said about that planet, it was there an im sure it hit, but its just a theory i have, i wasnt around back then nor have resources to further the investigation lol, trust me i would if i could lol, thanks for reading sorry it was so long

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

this is probly what nibiru/planet x, looks like after hitting the planet that was after the mars orbit which is now the asteroid belt, just my opinion of course i wasnt around then when it happened and dont have the resources to investigate further, but you get the idea, and they know it as well and are slowly coming out with it to the public but not enough to make a mass panic otherwise you get economic collapse, no one would work with the idea the world is ending and theres no way around it, everyone would panic an kinda give up..i posted before but i didnt see it so im reposting now, but think about it, it makes too much sense not to be true, that planet-x is what, 4 times jupiter an from the size of the asteroid belt it kinda fits it crashing an breakin apart an lodgin that piece still in planet x, most escaped and some came here an seeded us or mated with us an thats how we arrived i think, liek in the bible says they took human wives an made giants, hybrids so to speak, but since we were so primitive their technology appeared as magic and powers, or maybe they had abilities that they tried to show us an teach us, an ppl got scared and said witch craft an it was outlawed, so many possibilities but ims ure that pic is nibiru after hitting the one after mars orbit makin our asteroid belt, just a theory though since i dont have resources to dig further in, thanks for reading

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join