It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican conceals crashed UFO?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

No, I noticed. That's why I said it looks like a larger planet hitting a smaller one. They are both disintegrating. It is a bit disturbing. Are we reading too much into this? Is there a plaque on the bottom of the sculpture telling us what it is?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

Oops, I meant is there a plaque with an explanation to the name 'Sphere within a Sphere'. ??

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Is there not a bible story of a 'wheel inside a wheel'? Could be an impression of that concept.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hello OP,

My immediate response to them was to see how they looked like a mechanistic, industrialized eye - yet the vision is distorted and cracked, the outer sight is faulty (and distorts the world in the polish of the sphere), and so is the inner sight OR, to put it another way, What you see on the outside reflects the distortion of vision on the inside.

It is also, based on where these spheres are located, a symbol of Power and places of earthly and spiritual Power, of Knowledge (library). One wonders - did the artist give them what they wanted, or did he put his own opinion about The Powers That Be in his work? Is it secretly disparaging the places/people that commissioned the works? It would be worth time to study this - too bad the artist is so secretive, because the explanation, however artistically esoteric or simple, is left to my poor imagination...

That is the poet/mystic in me speaking, so, who knows??
peace,
- AB

There is another ATS thread on this here: Illuminati Spheres?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hrmm..

What if the visible damage to the smaller "orb" is a foreshadow of its own inevitable fate?

So, although we see the birth of a new planet, it too, is doomed to suffer a collision and/or decaying death.

It's been said: cataclysmic events are cyclical in nature.

additional edit:

This got me thinking a little bit (distracted by it actually) as I watch my movie, "Triangle". My idea is simply nothing new under the Sun and I couldn't claim to be original in making this conviction, but, I believe that the ones who Rule us, and have Ruled us, and continue to Rule us are allowed to escape the death and torment that awaits any poor soul who's left on the surface of Earth during whatever cataclysmic event is in our future. I believe they're evacuated underground or perhaps to the Moon or Mars during our death-storm here on Earth. It's like, during the peaceful times in between Extinction Level Events, they are granted the "royal right to rule". And when the cycle is about to occur, they are evacuated to safety.

Then it starts all over again. From cradle to grave for tens of thousands of years.

edit on 17-6-2012 by GodHatesUsAll because: had more to say

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I have seen these before and to me i think it represents the moon colliding with the earth. but others have posted other awesome theories as to what it could be also.
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

I think it could relate to the moon, that could have huge caves or be artificial, some kind of a Death Star.
Remember when that nasa module fell on the moon and generated sismic activity for hours ("ring like a bell").
"More specifically when the Apollo crew in November 20, 1969 released the lunar module, after returning to the orbiter, the module impact with the Moon caused their seismic equipment to register a continuous reverberation like a bell for more than an hour."
Reference about the quote: (______beforeitsnews/story/317/206/NASA_Photos_Confirm_Mo on_is_Artificial.html)
edit on 17-6-2012 by skullandbonesband because: Quote reference.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

I remember that in a lecture Vladimir Terziski said that the Vatican financed an type of space craft with antigravitic drives that was built by Nikola Tesla and the great italian scientist Marconi, and that they reached Mars with it.

So if this is true, they hold secrets of free energy and have relics even from other planets in their underground stores.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by skullandbonesband
reply to post by Lichter daraus

I think it could relate to the moon, that could have huge caves or be artificial, some kind of a Death Star.
Remember when that nasa module fell on the moon and generated sismic activity for hours ("ring like a bell").
"More specifically when the Apollo crew in November 20, 1969 released the lunar module, after returning to the orbiter, the module impact with the Moon caused their seismic equipment to register a continuous reverberation like a bell for more than an hour."
Reference about the quote: (______beforeitsnews/story/317/206/NASA_Photos_Confirm_Mo on_is_Artificial.html)
edit on 17-6-2012 by skullandbonesband because: Quote reference.

yeah i remember reading about those on ats a while back. man this is interesting, i cant wait to see what else we can come up with.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I didn't see planets but rather it looked like some type of particle from an atom. Something which would represent the atomic bomb or big bang? Or maybe one universe giving birth to another?

I do agree that this wouldn't be in so many places if it didn't mean something.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

That statue is a depiction of what the earth will look like when Nibiru slams into it. Or what Nibiru will look like when the earth slams into it.
Did Nibiru hit the earth in the North Pole?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I see they represent the technological take over of the planet Earth. The outer shell being the first sphere is our atmosphere and the sphere within is our Physical Earth. Nature has surly lost to technology.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Just a theory, but if you buy into the theory that the moon is artificial and was placed here by the ancients to sustain life, then is it possible that perhaps these orbs are representations of the moon after taking damage? Perhaps these orbs show the unnatural workings of the very object that makes our planet suitable for life after some cataclysmic event?

Just a thought, since the orbs have no distinguishing terrestrial definition to them. Regardless, something is most definitely afoot.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Many good theories so far, but to me it still looks like something Bob Lazar would show you deep beneath Area 51

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
It could be that it is just art.

Some artists are pretty weird.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
It looks like they are meant to represent the hollow Earth:

But there are only big caves down there, not really a hollow Earth.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
"Sphere within sphere" is from Prometheus Unbound by Shelley en.m.wikipedia.org...(Shelley)

Satan.
Add it up guys, then seek the True Saviour!
Ghosts of the Deep, Aliens, Prometheus, James Cameron diving to the Abyss in the "Deepsea Challenger".....

The Abyss is where Our Father has imprisoned the angels who left their first estate/abode. The elite are telling you everyday that evil is rising, and that they are in allegiance to it. Revelation states for all to hear that the locusts are released from the Abyss with their king over them.

Those sculptures depict what is coming, they are making it happen. Jesus still heals to this day, He heals the blind to SEE, heals the deaf to HEAR, and the lame to UNDERSTAND. Know the time in which we live, seek the Creator before time runs out.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I agree that if anyone has knowledge of extraterrestrials the Vatican would be a prime suspect. They have almost more reason than tptb to keep info like that hidden. It would seriously damage their power base.

Also the orb sculptures are pretty wild. Thanks for sharing op.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I know this may upset a little but its the truth and I have to say it..

If the idea is that any wreckage or even a UFO or occupants may be held by the Vatican because they are all powerful then you have to ask yourself how dangerous is that, held by a body that has spent 100's of years looking after child molesters and keeping them from prosecution.

I'd hate to be one of those poor aliens if they have any sat in a cell with a father with a twinkle in his eye coming to see it...

One back for the anal probing possibly?

But back on a serious note, the sphere's, as someone pointed out the seem to have a chronology about them with whatever they represent either getting more destroyed or more repaired depending on the time scale.

For me they represent man being torn apart from a power / industrial machine inside.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Sorry disconnect lead to double post..Apologies..
edit on 18-6-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join