It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Is Bright For Australians If United States Loses WW3

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
I am australian.

That sounds like Australia's loss

I'd rather be Chinese then!

A Chinese youth wearing an American flag t-shirt walks through Tiananmen Square in Beijing on May 1, 2012.
edit on 15-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Up until about yesterday I was still holding a faint hope that America could fix things. I was hoping that Ron Paul might be able to pull off a miracle if enough people went to americanselect and made sure he ran as independent. thats too hard for americans though. Paul was the only guy thinking about the rest of the world. Jerry White and Gary Johnson have no chance in hell since your public seems so defeatist and passive.

The more I have to do with Americans,the more I see that they really dont care about the rest of the world. foreign policy is about all you can squeeze and who you will invade next. and look at what gives Obama a rare bump. Military action. War has bipartisan support in the US. Its sickening. The majotity of 'liberals' now support drone strikes. It seems that your nation is a disease on the earth. I know many americans are good people deep down but you are a greedy selfish nation overall.

And like I said, I remember when the aussie dollar was worth only about 60 cents. You guys were not crying for us then. I do not hate your country. I wish you guys could have fixed things and kept your government in check at least internationally. Its too late now. Most of us have lost faith in the US as superpower. Who really fears a world without the US on top other than americans? I think its something to look forward to.

And the power is the East now. Australia is in the right part of the world now instead of the wrong part of the world like when I was a kid. You Americans should be happy for us. If you guys have to know what it feels like to have a dollar that is worth only 60 cents against the reserve then so be it. That does not mean I hate you. It is just the way things will go. You might be lucky if its worth 60 cents though. Just sayin.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Many of us enjoy your pop culture.

Just because you have flooded the world with pop-culture does not mean we will all continue to prop you up forever. It is just not fair on the rest of us for you to maintain the Reserve Currency. You are ripping us all off.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Like I said, China is Darth Vader. America is the Emporer.

Well, They do March pretty

edit on 15-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

bump up:
I'd like to see more on the CIA messing with the billionaire miners...that doesn't sound at all surprising, but I'd like to see why they're doing it.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

It seems that your nation is a disease on the earth. I know many americans are good people deep down but you are a greedy selfish nation overall.

Way to GENERALIZE all Americans.

Trust me,we all can see with the use of the word "disease",how you would love to see America,eradicated.

Thats what you do with "disease",right?

Seriously,you should move to a communist country. See first hand,how they live,how they struggle. Then come talk,your ignorance.

edit on 15-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
If it wasn't for a lot of dead US Marines you'd be speaking japanese right now.........Moron...read a book or two if you have the ability...I doubt you do.......move to china already and see how they love your black ass....

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Quite honestly, I hope his laughable little fantasy world comes true, so he can see just how wrong he is.

The Chinese government and corporations act like locusts, moving around the world stripping what they can and then moving on. If you seriously think the US is destroying the world, wait until it's gone and China gets to do whatever it wants, they WILL be MUCH worse.

Ignore their human rights abuses at home, and overseas where their corporations are taking resources from the Africans and treating the people like dirt. Look at their environmental practices, or lack thereof. With china running the world, doing whatever they want, you'll finally have that beautiful matrix-like burnt sky to look up to. All black and full of soot from the 100,000 fold increase of coal plants. Not to mention the rivers and ocean with their wonderful neon green tint from all of the pollution dumped into them.

You really think China cares about Australia? Hah, that's ridiculous. They don't care about Australia one bit. They care about your resources, and your government will sell out its people to sell them to China. Then when you're all used up, China will never even remember your name. You are like a cheap prostitute to China, nothing more. I really hope your fellow Aussies see you for the traitor to your country that you are.

So continue your trolling, your burying of your head in the sand, your lying, or whatever it is you are actually doing. Because I can tell you for a fact that your view on the way things are happening, and will happen, couldn't be any further from the truth.
edit on 15-6-2012 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Does your bike gang hear you talk this kind of s##t?Do you say any of this in public.I don't care how bad you think you might be you will get beat down REAL badly.What happens when we come out on top( again) when we get through all you and your five buddie's predictions? Watch it happen. We are chaos we do that very well.Cold war 2 is starting and you get to watch.The last one didn't go hot and neither will this one.Proxy wars, they start we finish.Then the countries we fight in call us back as friends when things get hot because they know we have the coolest toys that get the job done.You had your chance to expound on how great your vision is without the US.You didn't put up zip because you got nuthin.
Too bad about your Sino love affair.You and and the fubar five are just kicking us while we're down.But don't worry we always treat crazy people nice because they are sick.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

All sniping and BS aside, I still can't see how you think all the worlds ills are an American problem. We, the US and the UK are basically owned and being used by the one and the same "Faceless" group. America is just the "Muscle".

I have nothing against Chinese people, i dig the food at least. As for running this country.......that's a firm NO, NO! They will not love you like you think.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

The people of tibet are moochers that live off government hand outs for the most part. I have no sympathy for them.

You clearly know absolutely nothing, to say the Tibetan people are nothing more than moocher is an utter disgrace, this is what you support, READ!

Tibet has endured 50 years of oppression, China's People's Liberation Army invades Tibet, killing more than 10,000. Repeated attempts by The Dalai Lama to negotiate with China are dismissed. In 1950, the 15-year-old Dalai Lama is forced into full leadership of Tibet, while in 1951 a Tibetan Delegation is forced to sign the 17-Point Agreement, promising "Measures for the Peaceful Liberation of Tibet." During 1959, The Dalai Lama went to China to speak with Chairman Mao Zedong. Mao told him, "Religion is poison. ... Tibet and Mongolia have both been poisoned by it." Also during this year, the Chinese retaliate against the Tibetan resistance, killing more than 87,000. On March 17, 1959, The Dalai Lama escapes His sacred homeland, seeking political asylum in India. The Chinese declare martial law as thousands of Tibetan refugees begin pouring into India.

more than 250,000 Tibetans die in prisons and labour camps. Tibetan women was raped, sterilized and forced to have abortions. Children are shut off from Tibetan culture and subjected to beatings by teachers and authority figures. Nun's accounts of their prison experiences indicate they are targeted by the Chinese. They are subjected to extreme methods of torture: Dogs are used to bite them; their faces and torsos are burned with cigarettes; and electric batons are used on their genitals. Tibetan refugee children report that teachers and other authority figures subject them to beatings using rubber clubs, whips, belts, chairs, electric wires and other instruments.

Environmental Apocalypse 1960s-Present
China has inflicted severe damage to Tibetºs environment: Toxic waste is dumped into rivers; forests are clear-cut; endangered species are hunted for sport; and nuclear-testing facilities are built. Hundreds of thousands of Tibetans die from famine and disease. The Chinese begin building facilities for the development of nuclear weapons and begin nuclear testing in the Tibetan plateau. In just 30 years, 25 percent of Tibet's forests are clear-cut, putting $54 billion into Chinese pockets. In the 1980s, this rapid deforestation causes 5 billion tons of soil to be lost to erosion every year, making the Yellow River flood. China currently has at least 300 to 400 nuclear warheads, many of which are in the Tibetan plateau. China declares in 1991 the "Year of Tibet" and begins bulldozing historic Tibetan buildings and homes in the Barkhor, the central square of Lhasa, Tibet's capital.

The Tibetan people are no more than prisoners of the imperialistic Chinese communists,

I dont think China will be anywhere near as bad as America. They are not in Afghanistan.Iraq,Libya,Syria. They mind their business. They veto to protect the libya and syria and are even having to help their friend Syria now against US assisted terrorists.

This is where you have been brainwashed with BS

The US is not in... Libya, Syria,

They are just pulling the last of its troops out of Iraq, which will only leave Afghanistan, and they're in Afghanistan with a multinational force

I.S.A.F
International - Security - Assistance - Force

Please, have a quick read up and visit the website here
www.isaf.nato.int...

Im not saying China is perfect but I see them as alot less evel than the US Government. Like I said, China is Darth Vader. America is the Emporer. China is the lesser of two evils for sure.

I disagree, China hasn't even started yet, my bets are you will be eating your words, and we'll just leave it at that for now, you should perhaps do some home work on the communist Chinese government you support before you go selling out your brothers & sisters for a quick cash in
edit on 15-6-2012 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Im not saying China is perfect but I see them as alot less evel than the US Government. Like I said, China is Darth Vader. America is the Emporer. China is the lesser of two evils for sure.

Guess that must make Australia tatooine, and young op Luke Skywalker who kissed his sister and got his hand cut off, and if it wasn't for Han solo(Us) he would have got shot out of space on the death star.

Note:pure movie reference there not a dig at the op.
edit on 15-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Tibet really are moochers, well their dali Lama sure as hell was.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

You are ripping us all off.

You keep saying ripping us of?

How? can you elaborate on that?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88

bump up:
I'd like to see more on the CIA messing with the billionaire miners...that doesn't sound at all surprising, but I'd like to see why they're doing it.

It is about your banks and carbon credits to start with. The 'rothschild foundation' is a front for the CIA. It is all about globalization and making us all beholden to US multinational corporations operating out of Delaware. Its sounds insane but it is true.

The US Government tries to force stuff like this for example. Its all about loss of sovereignty.

To the Honourable The Speaker and Members of the House of Representatives This petition of concerned citizens draws to the attention of the House: The Australian government is negotiating a Trans-Pacific Partnership free trade agreement (TPPA) with the US, New Zealand, Chile, Peru, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia and Vietnam. But the agenda is being set by giant US corporations. They see many Australian health, social, cultural and environmental policies are barriers to trade which should be removed. They want to use the negotiations to undermine the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme and charge higher prices for medicines, to give special rights for corporations to sue governments, to remove labelling of genetically modified food, to undermine local jobs and fair employment conditions for government contracts, and to weaken policies for Australian content in film, television and digital media. They also oppose including enforceable labour rights and environmental protections in the agreement. We therefore ask the House not to support any agreement which undermines any of the above listed policies, to support the inclusion of enforceable labour rights and environmental protections in the agreement, and to support publication of the text of the agreement for public and parliamentary debate before it is ratified.

parlinfo.aph.gov.au...;page=0;query=TPPA;rec=0;resCount=Default
edit on 15-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis

You are ripping us all off.

You keep saying ripping us of?

How? can you elaborate on that?

Your economy is worth nothing at the end of the day. You have the Reserve which means you do not need to produce value. We all do. It is all about oil. Oil is meant to be bought in US Dollars. It allows you to print money. The rest of us have to manage our economy and produce value.

Since the economic crisis began in 2007, many experts and economists have been surmising that the US dollar is at high risk of losing its reserve currency status. That other nations, seeing the risk of the US inflating their way out of debt troubles will find another reserve currency to use. This would greatly impact the US and perhaps cripple all economic recovery efforts.

openresource.ca...

You are ripping us off because you have failed to manage your economy. Your media can try to blame Greece all it likes. It is clear who we all need to cut loose.

You have failed to keep your politicians in check. Did you really think America would be on top forever? That you could just live the high life at the expense of the rest of us? borrow your way out of trouble forever? Think the world would wait for you to fix things forever? Well no. Im afraid not.

Your dollar is inflated. The only reason your debt has any value is because it is protected by your military,for now. China only buys it to mess you guys up. They are not your friend. The rug will come out. China does not even own that much of it really. but they own a decent share and continue to buy. It gives them power over your people just like the IMF has power over Greeks. It will also make you look like deadbeats in the pages of history if it should happen that you do not stand down. And there is war. You will look like a greedy incompetent merchant nation that refused to pay its bills. china will say that they liberated the world from your evil republocrat regime.

Or maybe you guys could vote for someone that is not Republican or democrat. You think? Worth a shot I would imagine. It is at that stage dont you all think?
edit on 15-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Many of us enjoy your pop culture.

Just because you have flooded the world with pop-culture does not mean we will all continue to prop you up forever. It is just not fair on the rest of us for you to maintain the Reserve Currency. You are ripping us all off.

You know, you talk a good game and but really just regurgitate generalized [Mostly internet voodoo pop culture] myopic rhetoric but nothing really of substance. As usual spewing mindless opinionated horse dung that you [as you've stated earlier heard or chatted about in a offsite chat room with more simple minded individuals probably all holding hands in a massive circle jerk over China] then come here and try to tell us all how it really is.

If we disagree with you then it's obviously because we're all too stupid or brainwashed with ignorance or Patriotism

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

there are hundreds of Millions living behind China's Great firewall who may not be able to share with you their version of how the Great Paradise is in the REAL real world.

Add North Korea,and Iran to the mix.....

Two country's,that feel as the OP does......

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Your off site content, while interesting, was a member of your parliament presenting a petition with those statements in it. I can understand the concern with each item mentioned in it, but I was hoping for more meat on the bone...this is an MP presenting a petition signed by 3.272 citizens. I was hoping more to see some journalistic exposes into the treaty from one of your newspapers, sourcing bits of the treaty itself.

Having said that...I am not surprised that big companies are trying to give anyone they can the shaft. That's what they do.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Sorry OP but the thread title is way off.

Firstly, China doesnt think anything of Australia, other than a huge farm and open cut mine.

IT is a known fact that many of the "Chinese Students" who came to Australia, were Chinese spys.

China has many more internal problems, than wanting to take over the World.
They are always on the tip of revolution, they have many different ethnic groups and religions, they have many different languages, their Workers laws are non existant, they have a Huge population discrepancy between Women and Men, something like 80 Million more young men than women (because it is a practice to kill first born girl children, even tho they are only "Suppose" to have one...many farming families have more than one children), they have a high suicide rate, they have a great divide between rich and poor etc etc.
A friend of mine, went on a business trip to China last year.
He said when they were walking around as a group in the city streets, they kept hearing the local Chinese say " wing wong (note I dont know the exact Chinese word)...Gwilo"

Gwilo is a chinese slang insult word for "White People"...it is a Racist insult.

When my friend asked the interpreter what the people were saying, the interpreter told them.

"Oh,, it means Death to White Man" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So there you go Germanicus...That is what the Chinese think of you. And All White Fellas, and presumably they have a term for the Dark fella too.

If there is a WW3...it will be a Racial war.....White Fellas will unite this time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join