It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Is Bright For Australians If United States Loses WW3

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by Germanicus
the United states is doomed. Its too late now.

Your wish,wont come true. No matter how HARD you want it to be.

Besides,The History between America,Australia,and Britain,is and will always be strong. Blood spilled together,for the sake of Peace,and protection. THAT WONT CHANGE.

BTW,Hitler said the same thing about Britain. Britain was doomed............

Look at what Nationalistic Pride,and stupidity got him........

You are scared. You should be. Your country has been ripping the world off for a long long time now. You have no right to the reserve Currency status. your economy is a husk. what do you think happens when you lose the reserve status? Doom is what happens. doom. There is no way out for you. Your economy is destroyed. you cant pay your debt. there are no solutions. Your government just keeps spending and sending away jobs. austerity will not save you. So how can you keep the reserve? You cant. The BRICS nations have risen. The BRICS are the future. The BRICS bank is the future. The West is the past. Its the time of the Beast in te East.

and did you hate Australia when we had no power? I remember when our dollar was like 60 US cents. Did you hate me then? I dont follow your logic. Americas time has passed. That is reality. No need to get sore about it. You guys will see what it was like for everyone else now. It will be good for you.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

And I think most australians are as dumb as most americans. surprise surprise.

Oh my.................

Speak for your fellow Australians,who believe in Chinese Imperialism,on your own soil.

That is what you want,right?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
China is best friends at Australia?

That is laughable China will buy you out like they have everyone else, and then Australia is going to end up like all those Chinese workers committing suicide working for apple.

I said best friends in this region behind North korea. We are.

And dont blame China for what Apple does. Foxxcon is a front for apple and you know it. When the Reserve changes hands that will be America. What do you think will happen to your dollar? Scary stuff hey?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Delusional Germanicus would probably love to go back home to China, only problem is he/she probably has more than one child now

Oh well, there's always Russia or Iran Germanicus?

edit on 15-6-2012 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I take it you've never lived in china and experienced how their government treats its people. have you?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis
Quite a few Chinese in Australia

My bets is you're one of them

I bet you're right

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

That is laughable China will buy you out like they have everyone else, and then Australia is going to end up like all those Chinese workers committing suicide working for apple.

And dont blame China for what Apple does. Foxxcon is a front for apple and you know it. When the Reserve changes hands that will be America. What do you think will happen to your dollar? Scary stuff hey?

That comment says it all, It really does:

Australia is best friends after North Korea!!!!!!
:
edit on 15-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

And I think most australians are as dumb as most americans. surprise surprise.

Oh my.................

Speak for your fellow Australians,who believe in Chinese Imperialism,on your own soil.

That is what you want,right?

Most Austraklians are complete morons. We are similar to America. In Europe they pay more attention. Europeans are more political and informed. Ask the average Aussie about Covered Bond legislation and you will get a blank look. they are too busy arguing about Boat People and stupid non-issue distraction type stuff. As dumb as most australians are though, most of them know that our future is with china. Our mining industry is what has made us number 1 OECD nation. Even a complete moron can see that. And even a moron can see that the United states never does anything for us. They never really have.

link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
Interesting. I thought China was buying all of your mines and sending immigrants by the boatload. Are you sure that you are not inline to become a prefecture?

Our boat people are North African, Middle Eastern as well as Sri Lankan Tamils. No Chinese I am aware of, and the reality is the US has huge investment in Australia. The Yanks are buying Australia out as well

Dont let the OPs statements bother anyone there are some silly Aussies around. We love everyone with money??

Jukia Gillard comes back from the US and demands a carbon tax, before her visit she said we would never have one in Australia. We have our US stooges running the country.
China, US its all been planned out.
edit on 15-6-2012 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

link   
You're going to find out quick smart that YOU are a minority! To be honest, i've read a lot of your posts and can't help but laugh. This whole "I want to be Chinese" thing is a joke. You continually crap on about speaking for the rest of us here.........but rest assured YOU will be the enemy, not the American people.

Don't ignore the fact that our last prime minister was ousted by the same people that have fingers in the US "pie". This is NOT an American problem. It goes much deeper.

By the way i'm in North Western Vic. Come over here and spout that garbage!! You will find you have no friends, i'll leave it at that.

link   
Wasn't much off topic. Op subject is about american stuff. I addressed a comment about the new american lingo used now.

edit on 15-6-2012 by emberscott because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

You are scared.

Not at all.

Your country has been ripping the world off for a long long time now.

America is exploiting the world,with cheep goods ?

You have no right to the reserve Currency status.

Thought Australia has its own currency ?

Doom is what happens. doom. There is no way out for you.

The BRICS are the future. The BRICS bank is the future. The West is the past. Its the time of the Beast in te East.

Americas time has passed. That is reality.

Wrong again.....
edit on 15-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

yes the chinese will definately like a young anglo like you

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

:

I do not have a problem with North Korea,. What have they done since the war? nothing. The United states tries to starve them with sanctions and embargos. That is sickening. North Korea are doing their best.

Many South Koreans hate America did you know? They scream YANKEE GO HOME! YANKEE GO HOME!

They hate you because your Government rips them off. Your government rips us all off.
Your MSM lies to you. Shocking isnt it?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

yes the chinese will definately like a young anglo like you

What reason do have to believe they will treat the world any worse than the United States?

The world also needs a leader that is responsible and can manage their economy. The United states has shown they are incompetent. Their economy is a mess and it looks like it cant be fixed. They had all the cards and still failed.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

:

China's best friends North Korea seems to be living the dream, i'm sure the Aussies can't wait to be the second poorest country in the world in the midst of a famine,

Thats what happens when you are communists Chinas best friend, they really do look out for you

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I can't actually think of a country in such a state that is good friends with the US/West,

GO CHINA

GO BRICS

Honestly, i'm Australian

edit on 15-6-2012 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I do not have a problem with North Korea,. What have they done since the war? nothing. The United states tries to starve them with sanctions and embargos. That is sickening. North Korea are doing their best.

Let's see they have rape camps,re-education camps for starters and the food in the country goes to the military and their fearless leaders.

Many South Koreans hate America did you know? They scream YANKEE GO HOME! YANKEE GO HOME!

That isn't the only thing they yell and I am quite sure there are more who say "not so nice things bout" the North.

They hate you because your Government rips them off. Your government rips us all off. Your MSM lies to you. Shocking isnt it?

Should be asking if i care.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Your MSM lies to you. Shocking isnt it?

and who is lying to you? Where are you reading or viewing that china will someone how be buddy buddy with your country? They cant even treat their own people correctly yet you think they are going to somehow extend better treatment to white foreigners like yourself?

See this is what happens when someone has a romanticized view of a country they have never been to and do not realize their first how many privileges they enjoy and take for granted living in a first world country. Nor do they realize how these privileges would diminish if they were under the wing of a country like china.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Thought Australia has its own currency ?

See this is the problem. I will write a thread that explains in detail the significance of the United States having the luxury of holding the reserve. It allows you to cheat. The rest of us must produce value. You do not have to. China created the BRICS Bank with the specific intent of destroying you by unseating the US Dollar. the BRICS Bank also gives China a firewall for when the next GFC hits. China is trying to bring the next GFC forward and collapse the US economy that way. You people can comfort yourselves with tales of 'ghost cities' and the delusion that China needs the US consumers spending inflated dollars but that is not the case. The Reserve Staus is the prize. That is what China wants. You debt means nothing to them. They want a collapsed United states that they can rebuild themselves. You guys will get hyperinflation if you lose the Reserve. Your economy is a husk. Tullip Mania gone loco.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott

Originally posted by FractalChaos13242017

Originally posted by seeker1963

The hilarious part about your comment, in regards to Germanicus always spouting off some [size=10] anti-Americanrhetoric, and displaying an escapist fashion as to accepting responsibility.

Before clicking on the link for the Thread, I thought to myself... 'Ahh geeze, I bet this is Germanicus at his best again.' What do you know!? There he is... lol.

I'm absolutely disgusted by the escaping of responsibility that I have been seeing lately in regards to people blaming their government for everything. Not realizing, who put them into office. I guess it's a little different living in the grand ole' USA. Although, that doesn't imply that this nonsense isn't present here, for it is alive and healthy.

Booo!!!

"I'm not crossing that road, the government built it, and there's no representative to hold my hand"

create your future, or stand aside... here's a bus stop, maybe public transportation is more your thing.

What is that?! The new anti-semetic or just some new meme floating around in the internetzwebzworldz.

Get over yourselves already.

1. Great pathetic attempt of altering what I said. Please continue to distort what I have said in the future, it's surely conducive towards the success of your argument.

2. Linking antisemitism with my words... the very same words in which you altered is A JOKE AND DISGUSTING.

Your true colors are flying incredibly high right now, keep it up.

ATS sure pulls some interesting individuals out of the woods.

@Germanicus

Think LONG AND HARD ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST SAID. You obviously have NO IDEA what you are talking about. North Korea is 'doing their best'. WOW!

edit on 15-6-2012 by FractalChaos13242017 because: additional comment

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join