It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Is Bright For Australians If United States Loses WW3

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Finally a real Aussy. I salute you sir.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lannister

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by Lannister

Thanks for confirming my suspicions on the Queen.Most brits believe the MSM totally.

People that still think the woman is a figure head are delusional. On your Scot comment, I believe Scotland, Ireland and Wales should all be independent nations and that the politians of those nations that bow down to the German inbred monarch that is the Queen of England are traitors to their country... then again, what do I know? I'm just a dumb American that can't point out Australia on a map.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Lannister because: (no reason given)

You Americans really hate Aussies don't ya? Well guess what? What comes around goes around...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

You Americans really hate Aussies don't ya? Well guess what? What comes around goes around...

Not true. If I were ever going to immigrate, it'd be to Australia.

Really.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Really.

Do it. Australians love Americans mostly. Alot of us just hate your government. NSW is the best state. But we have the worst state government.

Move before its too late.
They may not let you out before long.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

Really.

Do it. Australians love Americans mostly. Alot of us just hate your government. NSW is the best state. But we have the worst state government.

I'm not sure I'd want to move to a country where it's population believes that Communist China is the best political solution.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Lannister

I'm not sure I'd want to move to a country where it's population believes that Communist China is the best political solution.

China is State Capitalist. It is a hybrid system. It obviously works very well.

And most Australians do not want to choose. We like America. We like China. The American Government puts us in a difficult position by annoying China with more troops. There is no need for a military build up in the asia pacific.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I haven't quite given up on the states, but I've always kept the move in the back of my mind.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Really.

We dont want you here...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I don't know any Americans that hate Australians. I am with the other poster that said if they were going to immigrate somewhere it would be to Australia.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88

I don't know any Americans that hate Australians. I am with the other poster that said if they were going to immigrate somewhere it would be to Australia.

Well guess what we don't want you!!

If you think you can bring your warmonger attitudes to our beautiful country than you should think again!!!

Australia is the only Western nation that is growing, and has the brightest future out of all of you. America tried to keep us down all these years and you think we're going to welcome your kind with open arms>

edit on 16-6-2012 by CrimsonKapital because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2012 by CrimsonKapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

:yawn:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

:yawn:

You know your not welcome anywhere else in the world and you think Australians are filthy enough to accept your kind.??

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

After reading some of your comments and some of your retorts and some of your threads, it is obvious to me that "YOU" have made the best argument as to why Australia should keep its distance from China.

Your nothing more then a Chinese dictator in Australian drag.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

You know your not welcome anywhere else in the world and you think Australians are filthy enough to accept your kind.??

zzzzzzzzzz

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by neo96
China is best friends at Australia?

That is laughable China will buy you out like they have everyone else, and then Australia is going to end up like all those Chinese workers committing suicide working for apple.

I said best friends in this region behind North korea. We are.

And dont blame China for what Apple does. Foxxcon is a front for apple and you know it. When the Reserve changes hands that will be America. What do you think will happen to your dollar? Scary stuff hey?

That comment says it all, It really does:

Australia is best friends after North Korea!!!!!!
:
edit on 15-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

I do not have a problem with North Korea,. What have they done since the war? nothing. The United states tries to starve them with sanctions and embargos. That is sickening. North Korea are doing their best.

Many South Koreans hate America did you know? They scream YANKEE GO HOME! YANKEE GO HOME!

They hate you because your Government rips them off. Your government rips us all off.
Your MSM lies to you. Shocking isnt it?

I haven't read through this post yet.. but everytime I run across a stupidity post from you from now on, I will make sure you are told the correct thing since you obviously do not properly educate yourself by the threads that you post. I love how people post the thoughts of a country without ever experiencing it. YouTube videos are made to accumulate hits and subscribers, guy. *shaking my head*

I was in the U.S. Army and have been in S. Korea.. you do realize that we have talked about leaving the S. Korea and they WILL NOT let us leave in fear that N. Korea will invade. You have no idea what you are talking about at all, so you get on YouTube and post N. Korea propaganda (because that's all that is) in hopes to seed thought in members reading your post that have already denied ignorance,unlike yourself?

Someone needs to hit the reset button on your brain because you aren't thinking clearly.. China!? Really??

edit on 16-6-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

That is not a threat. china could attack us whenever it chose. Why couldnt they. We cant defend against them. All your troops are doing is annoying them and risking our economy.

Pretty sure you're living in a dream world,

Not with one aircraft carrier it couldn't project power anywhere in the world, and not to mention with a crap navy it would need to build a safe supply line, maybe it could build a insanely long underwater tunnel with cheap slave labour ?

I thinks its safe to say if China should ever attack Australia any time soon it will be sent back with its tail between its legs, after taking unsustainable heavy losses

It would be suicide, i'm not sure where any of you Go China Go Russia brigade get any of your high opinions of either of there military capabilities from?, compared to the US/NATO they're still a laughing stock and have many years to catch up in unit numbers & in military technological advances,

Russia spends roughly the same as the UK on defence, except Russia have vast scrap yards of 40-20yr old soviet hardware that people claim is of a threat, always makes me laugh, as we see just how quick the coalition dismantled Saddam's ex soviet armoured columns, should Russia commit any of its 20.000 relics to any battle they will soon be smoking cans on the side of the road

China isn't going anywhere either, it has one carrier and a fleet of ageing soviet Naval destroyers & frigates, which would be sent to the bottom after US/NATO send out its 126 attack subs, there is absolutely no possible way for either China or Russia to take a fight to the the US/NATO,

edit on 16-6-2012 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Here are a few facts about what the inferiors of the "great and all power full china" do for your supposed "New Model Super Power".

While Chinese President Hu flaunted his country’s power during his Western tour, his No. 2 economy raked in billions in Western aid. That’s right. We’re still subsidizing China. Why?
According to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, foreign aid to China totals $2.6 billion a year. The biggest donor is Japan, followed by Germany, France and Britain, then the U.S. All of these countries, meanwhile, are in debt to China and running massive deficits.
U.S. aid, at $65 million a year, is relatively small thanks to sanctions imposed following Beijing’s 1989 military crackdown on pro-democracy demonstrators at Tiananmen Square.

This amazes me China is supposedly one of the greatest countries on earth. Yet we the lowly, greedy, evil Americans have to give there people aid to be able to survive through the day to day.

I love How America is constantly dragged through the dirt for being lazy, rich and self centered. Yet we help publicly and privately giving away 100s of millions of our hard earned money to feed the pour of super rich dictators. I Myself have been in the pallet towns of Mexico, and seen and played with the children of the orphan factories in the Philippines, have you have your glorious leaders of the Chinese government.

I will leave you with a quote that I see fit for you and all your anti American friends.

"Jealousy is the root of all Hate"

Source: Burri, Lance , January 24, 2011, We Give How Much Foreign Aid to China?
troglopundit.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

It looks like Australia will be dragged in to WW3 by the American Government. We all know that China has no problem with Australia apart from our military alliance with the United States. Australia is great friends with China and has been since the early 90's when Paul Keating was our Prime Minister.

I heard that China was great friends with Tibet too!

BTW the Chinese are buying considerable amounts of Australian land so guess your right they hav plans for you

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The tales you tell, Germanicus, remind of being a small child and being read fairy tales by Mrs. Paul, my kindergarten teacher.

All of your analysis of geo-politics is detached from reality. Like a Dr. Seuss story.

You whole technique can be described as: "if you write it, it will be."

the way you covet China, America's wife and mother of our sons in a manner of speaking, is quite tacky.

Australia's ally is East Africa and the Southern Arabian Peninsula...the sooner you realize this perhaps it'll be easier to put bring a measure of stability to the madhouse. Australia is really dropping the ball on this one continually fantasizing about another man's wife.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bigcountry08

We publicly get dragged through the dirt because we are in the limelight of every person on the planet. We have corrupt leaders (just like Australia, UK etc etc), however, we get the most publicity because we are the strongest.

It doesn't matter how much money we give out in aid to other countries, guys like Germanicus are obviously trolls that evidently are uninformed as to how the world would be under China's rule. To me, he sounds like a paid shill from China to spread communist propagnda.

We all just have to understand that there are people on this planet that drink that propaganda kool-aid.. I honestly don't know why others click on his threads anyway, we all know that he wants to be Chinese.. good for him.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join