It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Is Bright For Australians If United States Loses WW3

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Have you seen the size of Russia?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lannister
Yes China has done so much better with slavery, one child policy, etc. etc. Is the OP serious? Notice no hatred for the country that threw a bunch of prisoners on a boat and created Australia. No hatred for China that is just as bad as Nazi Germany. No, America is the bad guy! Seriously?

Are Ausys being brainwashed by propaganda to accept a Chinese takeover or something?

We are far from brainwashed, we have had thousands of our men die in your pointless wars, we no longer see the benefit of being in alliance with you...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

Yes China has done so much better with slavery, one child policy, etc. etc. Is the OP serious? Notice no hatred for the country that threw a bunch of prisoners on a boat and created Australia. No hatred for China that is just as bad as Nazi Germany. No, America is the bad guy! Seriously?

Are Ausys being brainwashed by propaganda to accept a Chinese takeover or something?

We are far from brainwashed, we have had thousands of our men die in your pointless wars, we no longer see the benefit of being in alliance with you...

As an American WE have had far more die for those same wars that WE don't want. The answer is not to run to Communist China and hope for the best.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Have you seen the size of Australia.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

As an American WE have had far more die for those same wars that WE don't want. The answer is not to run to Communist China and hope for the best.

See there you go again, our men have died for America and yet they have been given the cold shoulder by Americans, in fact most Americans can't even point on a map where Australia is.

China is the future, it offers us prosperity, it won't involve us in pointless wars, it will finally give Australia peace.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I have and the last time I checked Russia has a far more impressive military history. No offense.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Lannister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

The last time I checked Russia was over 1000 years older than Australia so of course it would have a longer military history, herp derp.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Why don't you blame your leaders for placing you in wars your people don't want to be in instead of Americans that should be blaming their leaders for the wars they don't want to be in? If you honestly believe that allying yourself to Communist China, known for it's anti human agenda, is going to give your people peace, then I'm sorry, you truly are delusional.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

That's the point... China fears Russia. Nobody fears Australia. The only reason why your country hasn't been annexed into the Chinese Empire is because the Queen sitting on the British throne. See you are still OWNED. Understand now?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Our leaders are cowards yes, but some of our leaders who did try to stop America like Gough Whitlam were overthrown by CIA operatives, you hijacked our government forcing us into your wars and killing our people along the way. I blame America for all of that.

Russia is allied to China, and China doesn't interfere with Russias human rights. Why would it be any different for Australia?
And whether you realise it or not, yes Australia is slowly allying itself to China our last primeminister was the first western leader to speak fluent Mandarin.
Australia always allies itself to whoever controls the shipping lanes (as Australias economy depends on it), first it was Britain, then it was America, now slowly it is becomming China.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Without Australia China would have no raw materials for its economy, it is in their best interests to keep us. And if any nation ever threatened Australia I think China would be the first nation to jump to our defence, they rely n us that much.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

You just proved my point... Given the chance, China would have already taken control of your country. The only reason it hasn't is because you are owned by the Brits (same as Canada). As I said, China fears Russia. That's why they have an alliance. China would not fear Australia without the Brits. You would not have an alliance. You would become part of China.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

You just proved my point... Given the chance, China would have already taken control of your country. The only reason it hasn't is because you are owned by the Brits (same as Canada). As I said, China fears Russia. That's why they have an alliance. China would not fear Australia without the Brits. You would not have an alliance. You would become part of China.

Why does China need to fear us if we want to be allies with them??

America is far more powerful than us and yet they didn't take us over, (economically speaking).

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

its a deal between north korea and russian british timber company.So please how its a prison camp?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

Just to add to the lack of seriousness of your thread........

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Why does China need to fear us if we want to be allies with them??

America is far more powerful than us and yet they didn't take us over, (economically speaking).

America doesn't take anyone over we just install puppets. Look at the middle east. Problems is, the Brits already have their puppet running your country. China needs to fear you because why be an ally if you can out right own the country? China doesn't want to go to war with Russia. Cost too much and they might lose. Russian occupied China isn't a fun thought for Chinese royalty. Ausy though? They could walk right in and install whichever leader they want and then you're off making iphones for America for $2 a day. Sound fun?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

1. United States won't lose WWIII. Basically everyone will lose.
There won't be a winner.

2. I don't like the public toilets in China.

3. If China adopts the same style of commerse as they do in Hong Kong and Shang Hi (sp?) then you won't see a difference between American "imperialism" and Chinese.

4. I once got stung by a jelly fish off the shores of Kowloon, I've never forgiven the Chinese for that.

5. Aussies can't use chop sticks, proven fact.

6. Have you ever been to China?

7. I've run out of stuff to say.

8. Really. But my OCD compells me to go to #10.

9. The Queen would have issues if you were ruled under the chinese flag.

10. The US has Chuck Norris. We'll always be #1.

edit on 16-6-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Lannister

So you admit that Queen still rules?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by Lannister

So you admit that Queen still rules?

Admit? I'm not a Brit. The Queen shuts down parliament in Canada whenever she wants. Of course the Queen still rules Ausy and Canada. The truth is though, without the Queen ruling Ausy, there would be no Ausy. You have no military to defend yourself against a super power like China or Russia. They would literally walk right in and take the country over. What you think you sit there left alone because you have pretty women?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

Mel Gibson isn't Australian, just saying.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join