It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Future Is Bright For Australians If United States Loses WW3

page: 10
18
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
reply to post by Revealation
 


Mel Gibson isn't Australian, just saying.


He makes a damn good Scot though.




posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lannister

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

Originally posted by Lannister
reply to post by CrimsonKapital
 


You just proved my point... Given the chance, China would have already taken control of your country. The only reason it hasn't is because you are owned by the Brits (same as Canada). As I said, China fears Russia. That's why they have an alliance. China would not fear Australia without the Brits. You would not have an alliance. You would become part of China.


Why does China need to fear us if we want to be allies with them??


America is far more powerful than us and yet they didn't take us over, (economically speaking).


America doesn't take anyone over we just install puppets. Look at the middle east. Problems is, the Brits already have their puppet running your country. China needs to fear you because why be an ally if you can out right own the country? China doesn't want to go to war with Russia. Cost too much and they might lose. Russian occupied China isn't a fun thought for Chinese royalty. Ausy though? They could walk right in and install whichever leader they want and then you're off making iphones for America for $2 a day. Sound fun?


No because even if we became allies with China, they wouldn't jeopardize themselves trying to take Australia by force. We make them too much money as it is, they need us and we need them, we don't need America.

Even if China attempted to invade they would find a strong proud Aussie resistance as well as backup from Britain, Canada, NZ.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lannister

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by Lannister
 


So you admit that Queen still rules?


Admit? I'm not a Brit. The Queen shuts down parliament in Canada whenever she wants. Of course the Queen still rules Ausy and Canada. The truth is though, without the Queen ruling Ausy, there would be no Ausy. You have no military to defend yourself against a super power like China or Russia. They would literally walk right in and take the country over. What you think you sit there left alone because you have pretty women?


WOW we have no military???? That is the most deluded post I've ever seen, everything you say from now is completely false.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital
 


Did you think the Queen would give up her property that easily? Of course you would have back up from the Brits and Canada. Because you're owned by them. But if you make an alliance with China? Say goodbye to your back up.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

Originally posted by Lannister

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by Lannister
 


So you admit that Queen still rules?


Admit? I'm not a Brit. The Queen shuts down parliament in Canada whenever she wants. Of course the Queen still rules Ausy and Canada. The truth is though, without the Queen ruling Ausy, there would be no Ausy. You have no military to defend yourself against a super power like China or Russia. They would literally walk right in and take the country over. What you think you sit there left alone because you have pretty women?


WOW we have no military???? That is the most deluded post I've ever seen, everything you say from now is completely false.


Read boy. Learn to READ. I said you have no military against a super power like China or Russia. And you don't. You would lose to either.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lannister
reply to post by CrimsonKapital
 


Did you think the Queen would give up her property that easily? Of course you would have back up from the Brits and Canada. Because you're owned by them. But if you make an alliance with China? Say goodbye to your back up.


The Queen is purely a figurehead, shes got no power anymore in Australia. All of our politicians have said once she dies we're going to become a republic.


Meh, its not like I expected the Brits would help us in a fight anyway, they ditched us in WW2 and we fought and won!!!



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital
 


Your mood kill all american offends me


I am not a warmonger.I renounced my citizenship some time back because of the coverups,warmongering and corruption of my nation.Most people are foolish and ignorant due to the poison they put in food,water and the TV.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by CrimsonKapital
 


Your mood kill all american offends me


I am not a warmonger.I renounced my citizenship some time back because of the coverups,warmongering and corruption of my nation.Most people are foolish and ignorant due to the poison they put in food,water and the TV.



Oh yeah?

Well your warmongering government who kills my people offends me, how about that?



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Lannister
 


Scotland did want its independence in between?



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital
 


Can you not read?!

"You have no military to defend yourself against a super power"

What part of that don't you understand? Are you retarded or a troll?



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

Originally posted by Lannister
reply to post by CrimsonKapital
 


Did you think the Queen would give up her property that easily? Of course you would have back up from the Brits and Canada. Because you're owned by them. But if you make an alliance with China? Say goodbye to your back up.


The Queen is purely a figurehead, shes got no power anymore in Australia. All of our politicians have said once she dies we're going to become a republic.


Meh, its not like I expected the Brits would help us in a fight anyway, they ditched us in WW2 and we fought and won!!!


I'm sure China would welcome a republic. Are you that naive?



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital
 


Man ,I am all for removing the warmongers.Hopefully,a Spetsnaz division could be dropped in and we could Rockefeller,McCain and his likes.But its wishful thinking.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Lannister
 


Thanks for confirming my suspicions on the Queen.Most brits believe the MSM totally.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lannister
reply to post by CrimsonKapital
 


Can you not read?!

"You have no military to defend yourself against a super power"

What part of that don't you understand? Are you retarded or a troll?


Yes I can read but your still saying "we have no military", in a fight against Russia or China we would lose. But to say we have no military is just stupid on your behalf.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus
 


who the hell is starring and flagging your posts?

I have had a few dreams where there are a horse of chinese military marching the streets of melbourne. you can bet any aussie worth his salt will fight them nail and tooth.

You must be smoking the good stuff if you think being ruled by china is a good idea.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lannister

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

Originally posted by Lannister
reply to post by CrimsonKapital
 


Did you think the Queen would give up her property that easily? Of course you would have back up from the Brits and Canada. Because you're owned by them. But if you make an alliance with China? Say goodbye to your back up.


The Queen is purely a figurehead, shes got no power anymore in Australia. All of our politicians have said once she dies we're going to become a republic.


Meh, its not like I expected the Brits would help us in a fight anyway, they ditched us in WW2 and we fought and won!!!


I'm sure China would welcome a republic. Are you that naive?


Why not Russia is a republic? The Chinese don't really care what form of government their allies have.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by Lannister
 


Thanks for confirming my suspicions on the Queen.Most brits believe the MSM totally.


People that still think the woman is a figure head are delusional. On your Scot comment, I believe Scotland, Ireland and Wales should all be independent nations and that the politians of those nations that bow down to the German inbred monarch that is the Queen of England are traitors to their country... then again, what do I know? I'm just a dumb American that can't point out Australia on a map.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Lannister because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital
 


I'm done talking to you. We have already been through this.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
reply to post by Germanicus
 


who the hell is starring and flagging your posts?

I have had a few dreams where there are a horse of chinese military marching the streets of melbourne. you can bet any aussie worth his salt will fight them nail and tooth.

You must be smoking the good stuff if you think being ruled by china is a good idea.



It would be better than being ruled by America, at least we wouldn't have to sacrifice our men in pointless wars.



new topics

top topics



 
18
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join