It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Filmmaker reveals new evidence Frank Davis was Obama's real father!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Don't worry they're just laying out all the pieces for their final shocking reveal. Obama Sr. and Frank Davis were lovers and they hired Ann Dunham to be a surrogate mother. However, before the birth they broke up and let Ann keep the baby. So as you can see Obama has three parents, one of which is Kenyan, and two of which are homosexual. Clearly he is the greatest threat to liberty this country has ever seen.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Don't worry they're just laying out all the pieces for their final shocking reveal. Obama Sr. and Frank Davis were lovers and they hired Ann Dunham to be a surrogate mother. However, before the birth they broke up and let Ann keep the baby. So as you can see Obama has three parents, one of which is Kenyan, and two of which are homosexual. Clearly he is the greatest threat to liberty this country has ever seen.

Let's not give them any ideas...because you know they would have no problem running with a story like that.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30

Originally posted by Dizrael

reply to post by Dizrael

Eyes I can give you, but ears? You can't even see his "dads" ears! lol Obama has massive sticky out ears.

you're kidding right? look at the earlobes of the 3 guys. the 2 obamas each have dangling earlobes, the 3 guys having attacked lobes, then look at the out crop towards the top of the 2 obamas ears, comes to a point. the ear lobe thing IS hereditary. that alone puts the 3rd guy to less than 50% chance of being the father. just saying.

Nah surely you are kidding, the top of his ear is under his hair, yet you can see it? Have you zoomed in on it at all? He also does not have a dangling ear lobe! He has a very tiny ear lobe. Also each person has an ear that is unique, they say it can be even better than a finger print.

Obama sr has a very wide jaw line that is very short to the bottom of his chin. Obama has a more oval face or ballon shaped, with a more pointy chin. They are nothing alike in my opinion. God know where you got that percentage from lol.

the part of his ear thats not hidden is pointed like obama. the term dangling earlobe is in reference to the fact that his lobe doesnt slope down to his neck (attached lobe), same as obama. the percentage came from 2 parents, each giving 50% of their genes, so if the 3rd guy is the dad that means the mom HAS to have dangling since obama has dangling...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

Come on buddy you certainly can not make any positive assertions from that picture, his ear is not visible enough to determine its shape.

I could then say, obama sr has high cheek bones, obama doesn't therefore obama sr has a less than 50% chance of being his parent. It doesn't quite work like that. Anyway this is getting us nowhere and is pretty stupid lol. It's all just opinion.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Is that why Jay-Z and Obama always keep in touch? half brothers?

Seriously that dude looks like Jay-Z.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Dizrael

I could then say, obama sr has high cheek bones, obama doesn't therefore obama sr has a less than 50% chance of being his parent. It doesn't quite work like that. Anyway this is getting us nowhere and is pretty stupid lol. It's all just opinion.

do some research, cheek bones arent proven to be hereditary ear lobes definition is. so it's not getting YOU anywhere... i'm doing fine.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Dizrael because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
He sure as hell looks more like Davis than The Kenyan....just saying...

www.wnd.com...

edit on 16-6-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
He sure as hell looks more like Davis than The Kenyan....just saying...

Out of curiosity I just looked up a pic of Obama's real father - - the one from Kenya.

Obama resembles him a lot. They have the same eyes for one thing.

This is really silly.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Seriously....I think this story is an orchestrated one. I think the story's purpose is to plant serious doubt in many of the "birthers" minds.....after all the election is in 5 months.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I did find something entertaining while looking at pictures...Sean Penn's long lost Dad???

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
The resemblance is indeed striking.

While researching family history, I realized you could almost always predict a sons father by the shape of the ear.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

Okay well I did as it goes and I found this, wonder what you make of it...

udel.edu...

The conclusion was this...

Earlobes do not fall into two categories, "free" and "attached"; there is continuous variation in attachment point, from up near the ear cartilage to well below the ear. While there is probably some genetic influence on earlobe attachment point, family studies show that it does not fit the simple one-locus, two-allele myth. You should not use earlobe attachment to demonstrate basic genetics.

My point was that you do not see a clear image of obama sr ears so you can not even tell what they are like, you are saying that the tops are pointed when you can not even see them. You say that he has dangling earlobes but it doesn't even look like that to me. There seems to be a very slight earlobe but I can't even tell that for sure on the picture.

You're doing fine? At what?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

You do know the photo of Obama smoking the cigarette is itself a fake?

It's no wonder people have such a distorted view of Obama when so many sites are pushing such a distorted view of him.

One thing not being mentioned is that Frank Davis would have been 56 when Obama was born in 1961.

Mark Davis (Frank Marshall Davis' son):

No resemblance to Obama. The jaw/chins are nothing alike.

Birtherdom has no bottom, just when you think they can't come up with a lower or more ridiculous theory, they come up with stuff like this. I'm sure the tools over on WND are making a ton of money off the gullible fools and laughing all the way to the bank with their birther nonsense.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

While researching family history, I realized you could almost always predict a sons father by the shape of the ear.

Are you seriously trying to say these 2 men have the same ear shape?

Talk about someone with tunnel vision so severe - - they see what they want to see.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I don't give a crap about the cig...I don't think he looks like either guy or Malcom X or his Mother for that matter...I don't really care...my point was...he definitly looks nothing like his supposed real father.

But Sean Penn definitely looks like Trotsky.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
He doesn't look like his father because he looks like his maternal grandfather...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
He doesn't look like his father because he looks like his maternal grandfather...

Wow!

He really does.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Wow!

He really does.

Yes! Even down to the ears sticking out. Put an afro on the grandfather, and you have a near twin to Barack.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Yes, very strong resemblance there.

I still wonder if WND realizes that if they push the "Frank Marshall Davis is Obama's real father" claim, that it would refute all their previous birther claims?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by Annee

Wow!

He really does.

Yes! Even down to the ears sticking out. Put an afro on the grandfather, and you have a near twin to Barack.

I think he really looks like his REAL father through the eyes too.

You put his grandfather and his REAL father together - - and you definitely get Obama.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join