It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Filmmaker reveals new evidence Frank Davis was Obama's real father!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
My Lord, the resemblance is indeed striking!

www.wnd.com...

These are questions filmmaker Joel Gilbert poses in the full-length documentary “Dreams from My Real Father,” which argues Frank Marshall Davis is the president’s biological father, not the Kenyan Barack Obama.

Gilbert reports he has recently discovered racy photos in vintage fetish and bondage magazines of Obama’s mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, that he believes were taken by Davis. The photos, he says, bolster his belief that Dunham had an intimate relationship with Davis.

www.obamasrealfather.com...

Obama's version of his early childhood is false - the family did not split up when the Kenyan Obama went to Harvard as he claimed. In fact, Ann Dunham took "Barry" to Seattle a few weeks after his birth (late August 1961), and began studies at the University of Washington, while the Kenyan remained in Hawaii. All evidence points to a "sham" marriage to cover up an illicit affair.

:shk:

The rabbit hole really does go all the way to China with this man. Un- fricken-believable.

So I wonder if this guy had any mob connections...that might help explain the fake Hawaiian BC? What a mess!

edit on Fri Jun 15th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
"Reveals"??
More like "alleges", "claims" or "asserts".

"Breaking" news?
Here is a thread from 2009...
President Frank Marshall Davis Obama!!

and other mentions from 2008.

edit on 15-6-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

edit on 15-6-2012 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
That guy looks like Jay-z more than Obama. This is the "But they all look the same" brand of GARBAGE.

WND just wants to sell you more birther buttons,books,shirts,bumper stickers and other useless products.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
My Lord, the resemblance is indeed striking!

Are you seriously trying to be serious?

Resemblance? What? They both have dark skin?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
What a brilliant way to ambush the citizenship issue. People should see this for what it is, a convenient out!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I don't see any resemblance.

But the whole Seattle thing - everything about his mom - to me screams she wasn't what she said she was.

I wish people would look at her background more. She looks like CIA to me.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
What resemblance? The eyes are different, eyebrows are different, Davis's lips more full, Davis's nose wider and nostrils bigger, cheeks/ jowels different, etc. And the source, WND?? REALLY? This is a complete and total thread fail.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

But this doesn't explain his bionic legs.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Wow....

No resembalnce whatsoever...

I really hope you're being sarcastic.... I really do.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I get it now; The Opening Post is probably intended to be a joke and a parody on the Birther-fluff.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
That guy looks like Jay-z more than Obama. This is the "But they all look the same" brand of GARBAGE.

WND just wants to sell you more birther buttons,books,shirts,bumper stickers and other useless products.

LOL! This is the best example of it.. ever.
Now, jokes aside, Obama looks a heck of a lot like Malcolm X. I tend not to believe he is X's son ( was an amusing conspiracy theory though) because such mediocrity surely cant come from such greatness.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Wow...you guys just don't stop do you???

I see no resemblance between Obama and that picture...but of course...I guess some people think all black guys look like

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Yes all ethnic people look alike and are related to each other...

racist garbage.
edit on 15-6-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Amazing, you guys bring this stuff up & don't understand why anyone would call you racists.
The acrobatic mental tricks that have to be done to make Obama born in Kenya but elligable to run for President is stupidly, willfully ignorant. To ignore these logistics (Obama's family had his birth announcement listed in 2 papers) is nothing short of painfully stupid unless of course you hate him so much you would rather believe he's illegitimate as a President than simple logic sets you guys up as nothing but racists. What other reason would some one make these outrageous claims with NO PROOF!
The funniest part is when I hear from you guys saying "why didn't he release it sooner?" when he did release it in 2007 when he was running. But ignore the parts you don't believe because that way you only hate him because he's "sinister" not because he's black.
Do you know why Obama has failed at anything he's tried in 3 years?becasue the Republicans refuse to help the American people and would rather destroy America than let Obama get credit.
That's right, I brought up the race card because NO president has ever been disrespected by the other party as much and as bad as this one. Why so much disrespect? The only rational explanation left is BECAUSE HE'S BLACK. The rest of us remember the last President, why don't you?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I just love competing conspiracy theories.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

But what if the dog beat him over the fence?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by travisirius

It is obvious that Obama is mixed up with and protected by the CIA. No one with such a murky past should ever be president. I do not know about any of the Kenya garbage and it really does not matter anyway. Obama is such an enigma and a phony that you have to be a fool to support him. The only reason anyone does is because he preaches the liberal bias message that many Americans have been programmed to emotionally react to. Obama is a part of a cleverly devised dialectic that divides the nation. People internalize politicians and defend them regardless of what evidence is presented. The cons have their gods too. You all need to wake the hell up and stop worshipping CFR stooges that hate you.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
If by "striking" you mean they look nothing alike.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
lol? Is WND ever going to stop pitching birther books?

edit on 15-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join