It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Filmmaker reveals new evidence Frank Davis was Obama's real father!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

I love all the usual suspects pulling out the racist card just because someone has said obama looks similar to another black man! (I'm not aiming that part at you btw)

Now on to what you said... You do realize that when a man and a woman make a baby that the baby shares the genes 50/50 right? We're not talking identical twins here!

That being said I'm not saying I believe it's his dad, I couldn't really give a toss! But pulling this racism card out every damn time a black man is mentioned is really really dumb! And it's really really OLD!

I can see some SIMILARITIES between those pictures! But then lots of people look similar, after all we're all human!

I get sick and tired of hearing racism this and racism that. It actually makes YOU look racist to me! (again this is not directly aimed at the person I'm replying to, but people that shout racism over every little thing! You can't compare 2 black men now without being called racist? lol

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
reply to post by SavedOne

I love all the usual suspects pulling out the racist card just because someone has said obama looks similar to another black man! (I'm not aiming that part at you btw)

Now on to what you said... You do realize that when a man and a woman make a baby that the baby shares the genes 50/50 right? We're not talking identical twins here!

That being said I'm not saying I believe it's his dad, I couldn't really give a toss! But pulling this racism card out every damn time a black man is mentioned is really really dumb! And it's really really OLD!

I can see some SIMILARITIES between those pictures! But then lots of people look similar, after all we're all human!

I get sick and tired of hearing racism this and racism that. It actually makes YOU look racist to me! (again this is not directly aimed at the person I'm replying to, but people that shout racism over every little thing! You can't compare 2 black men now without being called racist? lol

Id be with you on this.. being the victim of real racism.. I can tell the difference and am a harsh critic of those here and elsewhere that throw around or use the worn out race card.
When you cry racism over everything, it offends and lessens real cases of racism. However, in THIS particular OP.. its so blatant its funny. They look NOTHING alike. Consider OP's story source

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If this is true, it will RUIN the birther claims, as Frank Davis was a 100% GENUINE US Citizen, making Obama a natural born citizen! Halleluiah!

Weren't you just pushing the "born in Kenya" story a few minutes ago?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I just don't see how you can say they look nothing alike, hair line, lips, eyes all hold similarities to me. I mean do you look exactly like your dad? Or your mum for that matter? I know I do not. To say that racism is BLATANT is a little bit of a stretch wouldn't you say?

I mean for one it's not even the op's story. I don't know enough about world net daily to comment on the source. And I don't think it really matters too much, there are many lies told from so called "legitimate" sources.

Okay lets look at it from another angle to get a little perspective... This guy...

looks an awful lot like this guy...

Am I racist? Well am I?

Could it be that some people are a little too on the defensive when it comes to race? We should be able to have different opinions without being called racist surely? You might think I'm nuts to think those guys look alike, but racist? Come on now...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

He looks like Barack Obama? That's bologna.

I agree with RealSpoke on this one. Ray Sih Zuhm.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Wow.. settle down. I never called you a racist. No, to me they dont look alike.My opinion.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Sorry, you missed my point or got me all wrong, I wasn't saying you were calling me racist. Man things are so hard to get across over text lol...

Other people have called the op racist, in fact you have too saying that "it is so blatant it's funny". Well then actually you are saying I'm racist too because I do see some similarities.

The fact you do not see any similarities is your opinion and that is cool, we can not argue over opinion, that is my point! People should not be labeled racist because of an opinion like "he looks like him." Now if the OP had said the all look the same, that would be racist, but he didn't say that. Some other dude did and I always see him making similar comments (I see him making some very good comments too though).

You didn't answer me... Am i racist for saying that ethan hawks looks like arnold? If not, why not? Because these 2 guys are not black? That is what I deem to be racism. Do you get me?

Edit: When I said in my previous post "am i racist for saying those 2 guys look similar", i was talking about the examples I gave, not the ones in the op story. Though it could be applied to them too, it wouldn't make any difference unless you are a bit racist, would it?
edit on 15-6-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

Obama mixed up with and protected by the CIA? Where were you when GHWBush was Pres? Did you know HIS father protected the Nazis & laundered their money? Are you aware that GHWB traded arms to Iran for the release of hostages? Did you know he was involved with the CIA during the By of Pigs? 2 Warships in that invasion were named Zapata & Barbara. Look those names up. Bush threatened J Edgar & participated in the JFK assasination. Did drug deals with Noriaga and won. Watch the " Panama Deceotion". Don't believe any of that do a cursory google and tell me you "think" Obama is "mixed up" in the CIA. Flash forward to the 21st century CIA and the whole Republican party could be operatives or "Manchurian Candidates" working to destroy America from within because government doesn't work(America doesn't work so elect us so we can prove it! is an actual agenda stated by the Republicans, if you can BELIEVE that!)
OOONNNN the OTHER hand....Obama could act-u..ally..bbbbeeeee a BLACK MAN!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I still think he looks more like Malcolm X.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
there is no resemblance

and this is a personal issue, not a public concern

his parents have nothing to do with his eligiblity, get over it already

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Christ. That's supposed to be Obama's mom? Totally different chin and eyebrows, and even with the make-up taken into consideration, the shape of the eyes just aren't the same at all. What a fail that sh*t is.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
So Obama's mother was a whore...got it
she was a whore...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
lol? Is WND ever going to stop pitching birther books?

edit on 15-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Wowser, where did these pictures of Ann Dunham come from? Those were pretty racy for back then!

edit on 15-6-2012 by MsAphrodite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

I have doubts if they're even real. They are being used to sell that silly book.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
These pictures were on the net before the last election, is there indisputable proof this was Stanley Ann?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by km22453
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I still think he looks more like Malcolm X.

That's one theory.

MalcolmX website photos

Another one is the real Daddy was a puppet !

Note: the picture is NOT edited !! It's from an old TV show !!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

edit on 083030p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The resemblance is indeed striking.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I'm going with Malcolm cause he is better looking

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>