It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Filmmaker reveals new evidence Frank Davis was Obama's real father!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Reseblance is striking?

Yeah they're both darker than white people.

They look absolutely nothing alike.
This thread is basically how non Asians claim that all Asians look alike. How anyone can look at that side by side photo and not laugh is actually frightening.

Xeunchen at least makes us laugh in a good way when he shows us the Malcolm X pics. This is just sad WND trash.
edit on 15-6-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I found his real father!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I think this thread is pointing out,
That all Presidents look the same to Americans.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I'm going with MalcolmX, too, because Obama is hot and so was MalcolmX...

I.... I'm so in love with you...

Hotness apparently runs in the family...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

I found his real father!

Dude, that is so racist. Seriously, grow up man, no reason to hate with all the racism.
Respect the office of POTUS you hate monger.

(reported, I hope the mods ban you)
edit on 16-6-2012 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Reseblance is striking?

Yeah they're both darker than white people.

They look absolutely nothing alike.
This thread is basically how non Asians claim that all Asians look alike. How anyone can look at that side by side photo and not laugh is actually frightening.

Xeunchen at least makes us laugh in a good way when he shows us the Malcolm X pics. This is just sad WND trash.
edit on 15-6-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

See I find YOUR attitude "frightening". You (like some others) deem someones OPINION racist because he deems one guy to look like another! What if these people were both white, would you then deem it racist? Answer that mate!

No-one who says there are similarities have said ALL black people look a like! Just you and a couple others that shout racist over every little thing! YOU ARE THE RACISTS! You wouldn't care if these people were both white, and that is what makes YOU racist!

When I was growing up I was likened to jarvis cocker and jeff goldblum, were my friends/others that said that racist?

Tell me what is so bad comparing one guy with another? Regardless of race! What the hell is the problem? If someone said "all blacks/whites/asians look the same then THAT is racist! comparing one guy to another is a bloody opinion!

For you to take an opinion and make it into something racist is quite frankly RETARDED!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Way to follow the thread

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Why don't you then please explain the similarities.

I'm game. Obviously I'm not the only one in this thread who finds the OP laughable at best, but I will respect your points. Sadly, you haven't yet added any. Only that you agree with the OP; an opinion attack piece by a known partisan hack site that is known to lie. Every birther thread has WND attacthed to it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Actually I have if you even read all my posts! But anyway that is beside the point! You can not argue opinion! I say his eyes are similar you say "no they're not" lol. It's pointless arguing OPINION it never goes anywhere!

Now I have no problem with anyone coming into this thread and saying "they look nothing alike! that's a stupid comparison" but to call it racist is STUPID! Like I said if it was 2 white guys you would just say "they look nothing alike what a stupid comparison"... That is what makes you a racist! You won't even answer my questions! Because you know that it would show you to be what you are, RACIST!

It doesn't matter where the story is from! I wouldn't care if you said the story was stupid and they are liars. Or they don't like obama or anything like that. Screaming racist at everything that is regarding a black man is pathetic! It's like saying that if you don't vote obama you are racist! lmao.

I see people all the time saying "where were you when bush was around" Implying that everyone loved bush because he was white and could do no wrong. I don't even know where that comes from because there was SO much HATE for bush!

The bottom line is not everything is racist mate. I think you need to learn what racism is.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
They very much look alike. Features identical so much that it is not even worth pointing out.

For all those proclaiming racism and that they look nothing alike......... post the pictures of Obamas alleged real father and lets see how similar they are.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Lol check this out, all 3 of them to compare. I would say he looks more like the guy in the op story than his alleged father, that doesn't mean he is though however....

You Compare

Edit: Check out the cheek bones, jaw line and hair line.

edit on 16-6-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
If this is true, it will RUIN the birther claims, as Frank Davis was a 100% GENUINE US Citizen, making Obama a natural born citizen! Halleluiah!

Weren't you just pushing the "born in Kenya" story a few minutes ago?

No, it won't ruin birthers' claims. Where Obama was born and who his real father is irrelevant to these claims because he had to have given up his American citizenship in order to enter the Indonesian school system, Indonesia not allowing dual citizenship. His school registration form proves that he was, indeed, Indonesian, so his mother and stepfather must have arranged for him to give up his American citizenship. There is no legal evidence proving that he ever re-acquired it. The sealing of his records at Colombia university suggests that he studied there as a foreign student because he was in fact foreign, his American citizenship having been given up years earlier.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
TBH, when i read the OP, i thought, no way they look alike, that was it... it was NOT followed by "the poster must be racist for thinking they look similar". the fact that it always leads to racism, no matter where it started, it should not go there on a regular basis. people need to get over it, both sides (whites and blacks both), it's 2012 now guys, get over it already.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Only WND could push two competing, mutually-opposed conspiracy theories.

After all their birther insistence Obama was not born in America due to his Kenyan father, they publish this article claiming he WAS born in America to two American parents. So which is it WND? You can't push competing theories, otherwise people might see they are both BS...! (well actually, we already know they are both BS)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
Lol check this out, all 3 of them to compare. I would say he looks more like the guy in the op story than his alleged father, that doesn't mean he is though however....

You Compare

Edit: Check out the cheek bones, jaw line and hair line.

edit on 16-6-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

obama and obama sr, same eyes, same ears. definatley related.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

Eyes I can give you, but ears? You can't even see his "dads" ears! lol Obama has massive sticky out ears.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Dizrael

Eyes I can give you, but ears? You can't even see his "dads" ears! lol Obama has massive sticky out ears.

you're kidding right? look at the earlobes of the 3 guys. the 2 obamas each have dangling earlobes, the 3 guys having attacked lobes, then look at the out crop towards the top of the 2 obamas ears, comes to a point. the ear lobe thing IS hereditary. that alone puts the 3rd guy to less than 50% chance of being the father. just saying.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
As much as I hate to play along with such a doltish theory, i will say this as far as comparing their features:

Look at Obama's jaw line and chin and compare it to Obama Sr. Identical. compare his chin to Frank Davis - nothing alike.

Look at Obama's ears and compare to Obama Sr. While Obama's ears stick out more, shape-wise they look identical to Obama Sr.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
My Lord, the resemblance is indeed striking!

Are you seriously trying to be serious?

Resemblance? What? They both have dark skin?

I wouldnt call Obama dark skinned, more like.......well......more like color of wheat....

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dizrael

reply to post by Dizrael

you're kidding right? look at the earlobes of the 3 guys. the 2 obamas each have dangling earlobes, the 3 guys having attacked lobes, then look at the out crop towards the top of the 2 obamas ears, comes to a point. the ear lobe thing IS hereditary. that alone puts the 3rd guy to less than 50% chance of being the father. just saying.

Nah surely you are kidding, the top of his ear is under his hair, yet you can see it? Have you zoomed in on it at all? He also does not have a dangling ear lobe! He has a very tiny ear lobe. Also each person has an ear that is unique, they say it can be even better than a finger print.

Obama sr has a very wide jaw line that is very short to the bottom of his chin. Obama has a more oval face or ballon shaped, with a more pointy chin. They are nothing alike in my opinion. God know where you got that percentage from lol.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join