It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multidimensional being at your service...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kublakhan11

And so yet another wise soul is lost to the "boys"...

You do use interesting – and telling - phraseology.

Do you realize that by insinuating that there is a divide – “wise souls” and the “boys” – you are aligning yourself to a specific type of responder to your thread, and grouping all those who question you as - almost - a bunch of thugs.

Hmmm…

Why is ThatGuy45 a wise soul?

Please don’t just brush us off with an answer along the lines of “I can read his energy” etc. Why did you say that about him?

Is it because he was agreeing with you?

Apparently this is the wrong place for paranormal, multidimensional, inter-universal relations. maybe it should be JAPS- "Just Above Photoshop". Nonetheless someone has to enlighten these guys too!

If you can enlighten us, then start!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I CAN feel his energy through his writing in fact. Perhaps you should "listen" to what you write. It has soul and meaning as much as the spoken word.

Ask anyone that knows a thing or two about oriental calligraphy!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your story. i've really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog.
Please post more

If I may impose on you, what do you see/read from my writings?

Thanks and good luck on your journey.

nerd

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NerdInDisguise

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your story. i've really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog.
Please post more

If I may impose on you, what do you see/read from my writings?

Thanks and good luck on your journey.

nerd

I just feel that your being somebody your not, but being somebody else in a negative light will only ever lead further into negativity!
edit on 21-6-2012 by kublakhan11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Like you said, you went to see these doctors to find out if
something was wrong with you, but why didnt you just show
them your "special gifts"? Surely that would have been the best
thing to do.

Your not elightening me on here. Now, if you came on here and
said i have this theory that i want to share, instead of doing what
hundreds of people do on ats, like saying they are jesus, time
traveller etc, then people would welcome the disscussion. Why lie?

If your so gifted, try and read me.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I have a test for you. Read my thoughts as im typing this since you can tell energy from computer generated text. Ok start now................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ........................................

Test over. i was thinking during the exsessive period usage. Ill be waiting for a honest response.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Like you said, you went to see these doctors to find out if
something was wrong with you, but why didnt you just show
them your "special gifts"? Surely that would have been the best
thing to do.

Your not elightening me on here. Now, if you came on here and
said i have this theory that i want to share, instead of doing what
hundreds of people do on ats, like saying they are jesus, time
traveller etc, then people would welcome the disscussion. Why lie?

If your so gifted, try and read me.

I was unaware of the full scope of what was achievable at the time. Now I'm here more than willing to explain, but people are not asking the right questions! As my partner explained, whats the point in asking me what you have in your hand now etc!

It is more simple to comprehend than what you imagine it to be. I have not claimed to be omnipotent or anything overboard. In essence what I am telling you is that there is a Kingdom, which was/is ostensibly imaginary. Unfortunately for all Mr.Logics out there, this 'imaginary' place has a direct influence on my reality at least. I have learnt the hard way that it doesn't pay to neglect this place; for your sake and my own...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I CAN feel his energy through his writing in fact. Perhaps you should "listen" to what you write. It has soul and meaning as much as the spoken word.

Oh, for goodness sake. You went and did the obvious thing.

I asked you to explain why you felt ThatGuy45 is “wise”, and you used the most blatant trick! I read his response and figured him out far better than you!

All you’re doing when you respond to someone’s request for a “psychic” reading, is utilizing something called “Barnum Statements”; vague observations that could apply to anyone, yet sound like they are meant for the person you’re “reading”. You’re not very impressive for eleventh dimensional royalty.

And I do "listen" to everything I write. So far, it makes perfect sense.

I also listen to what you're writing, and I have the measure of you already. I can sum you up in a very few words, in fact one word, but we'll come back to that.

Ask anyone that knows a thing or two about oriental calligraphy!

What has that got to do with anything? Are we using oriental calligraphy here?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

I have not claimed to be omnipotent or anything overboard.

Wha..wait…sorry?

Not overboard?

Oh, I can feel that one word explanation coming on…

In essence what I am telling you is that there is a Kingdom, which was/is ostensibly imaginary. Unfortunately for all Mr.Logics out there, this 'imaginary' place has a direct influence on my reality at least.

And, folks, there we have it!

Hoisted by his own petard!

And that word to describe you is … fantasist. Knights Templar, Freemasons, king of an alien land, lord of Sealand … now it all makes sense.

You seriously want people to ask you questions – questions that could be sincere and important – and you’ll answer them under the guise of this enlightened, otherworldly persona, and all the time you’re fleecing them?

Does that make you feel good, your Majesty?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
I have a test for you. Read my thoughts as im typing this since you can tell energy from computer generated text. Ok start now................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ........................................

Test over. i was thinking during the exsessive period usage. Ill be waiting for a honest response.
I do not claim to be psychic, but I am going to try my hand at it.

You were thinking about what a crock of fecal matter this thread is.

Did I get a hit?
edit on 22-6-2012 by butcherguy because: punctuation

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Wisdom is something you are born with. It aids you, in your life, to find "the next step". This may be personal or it may be globally life changing. To be born with wisdom is to be born enlightened and definitely not alone! Wisdom cannot be acquired in file, that is knowledge- the essence of wisdom that is carried with your soul into your next life...

This is why I classify those as "boys"- young ones in a spiritual sense.

It is clear to me that a lot of people here do not have wisdom, which is interesting from my point of view!
edit on 22-6-2012 by kublakhan11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kublakhan11

Unfortunately for all Mr.Logics out there, this 'imaginary' place has a direct influence on my reality at least. I have learnt the hard way that it doesn't pay to neglect this place; for your sake and my own...

Question, can you explain how imagination impacts our reality?

I watched elegant universe, have yet to really find that stag. Not sure what exactly im doing wrong, but I know that I am close to a discovery. But aye, I am curious on this.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Wisdom is something you are born with. It aids you, in your life, to find "the next step". This may be personal or it may be globally life changing. To be born with wisdom is to be born enlightened and definitely not alone! Wisdom cannot be acquired in file, that is knowledge- the essence of wisdom that is carried with your soul into your next life...

This is why I classify those as "boys"- young ones in a spiritual sense.

It is clear to me that a lot of people here do not have wisdom, which is interesting from my point of view!

Barnum Statement.

That sort of quote is available anywhere. Where’s the originality.

Clarify wisdom. Are you saying that your interpretation of wisdom is the right one, and that any other version is incorrect?

Are you saying that those who stand counter to your viewpoint are somehow “unwise”, unable to progress, smart but ultimately wandering in the dark?

And the way I “read” your delineation of “wise souls” and the “boys” was completely different to your attempt at explaining your language, and, I’d wager, with a little more sincerity.

So far, you have exhibited little to no “enlightenment”, just telling us how special you are.

Delivered nothing that can be separated from the usual “I have higher knowledge” type of thread, rather you have focused on regaling us with tales of your “abilities”.

The way I read you “wise souls” and “boys” comment was this; you are trying, knowingly or not (but I suspect which one it is), to divide the readership of your thread into two camps: your “followers” and the big, bad them.

The above quote backs this theory up nicely; you have described us as the wise and the unwise. All you have to do now is use the phrase “for those who have eyes to see” or some variant, and then we’ll know for sure what you’re up to.

Oh, wait, you already have!

Remember the whole “I can show people other dimensions, but only if they believe”…

This thread seems like an ego trip, and considering you have already told us that you’re of an ego-less eleventh density or-whatever-you-want-to-call-it, that seems like a bit of a glaring contradiction.

Then again, as this is all fantasy, then I suppose you can write the rules, can’t you?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It's insulting that you see this as an ego trip. Since ego is the problem with social development on a global scale. Did anyone not bother to google the word "omnipotent", of which I stated I am not. When I have stopped having to argue that point then perhaps we can allow me to share my experiences in the most humble manor so we can find enlightenment.

Risen, I really don't know, it's questions like this that brought me here! But to no avail! Hope you are well and have enjoyed the last few days?, and yes I know you are close too!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
A heart felt post...

Ultimately I came here because the whole thing was doing my head in. I wanted to live a normal life. I may write a note or two as if I had some expensive education but it just isn't true. I may sound condescending at times but this is, in my opinion, a mindless stoop into lowering myself to reacting on bad terms. After all I'm still human too.

I am Lord of Sealand, due to a gift bought on ebay if anyone is interested. If you had research that then you would have found an old WW2 ocean outpost, now declared a sovereignty. They sell titles, mainly for a laugh I suppose, not found any other use myself.

I may have family with impressive resumes but my familyare humble from lost ties etc..

I have to cut this short as I am a Father but I will get back to this...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I look forward to meeting you on the astral plane. See you soon!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Yes the regular person got it in ONE! Yes thats exactly what i was thinking. See you dont have to have the power to do anything if you just think.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Man why you think so many of us are having issues with correct speaking or writing? i used to be such an exquisite talker and knower of the language english and not english lol
Anyway that thing of the connection backfire was smart.. someone is feasting on our energy!
Patience is what this people lack not any of your abilities and kind inclinations so be patient wih them and learn lol

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Hey Op. You havent answered my query.
What is multi dimensional about me since I have also become multi dimensional
in a way. Read the link in my signature. I have ingested water that has 6 spatial and 2 time dimensions.
You can also comment on my thread if you wish and look at some
6 dimensional objects on my link. How are you placed for a scientific talk about extra spatial dimensions?
I have Just returned from an exhibition in Japan and my project was quite favorably received.
So which of the cos I am now negotiating with will eventually sign a license agreement with me?
Awaiting Yours.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Hey Op. You havent answered my query.
What is multi dimensional about me since I have also become multi dimensional
in a way. Read the link in my signature. I have ingested water that has 6 spatial and 2 time dimensions.
You can also comment on my thread if you wish and look at some
6 dimensional objects on my link. How are you placed for a scientific talk about extra spatial dimensions?
I have Just returned from an exhibition in Japan and my project was quite favorably received.
So which of the cos I am now negotiating with will eventually sign a license agreement with me?
Awaiting Yours.

Yes I am still here! I have been doing some work of my own, believe me!- Well you don't have to!

I have come to the conclusion that perhaps I should just do what I do. Maybe one day we'll all get the idea! there is no labelling their is no evidence it just 'is'. I had a visit from Jehovah's recruitment consultants yesterday, they tried to argue their point but, as I explained to them, their point is equally as valid as mine. The only difference being is that you have to belong to someone and in part that entity is in itself a literary dictatorship.

I know nothing other than what I know is my point. I have allowed nobody to push ideologies, theories etc. on to me I have just discovered, what I see as true, from within myself. Therefore I have no answers only truth if that makes any sense! Probably not, eyes wide closed and all that...

Great work by the way, if it's not, again, a hoax!

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join