It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multidimensional being at your service...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Interesting that you seem to know more about me than I do.

mhmm.. you present yourself to the public through your words and thoughts which you put onto the internet screen.. thought/words are energy. You just learned something!

"If I'm born with it then why achieve it?"

.. You are born with it.. I mean you ARE IT, but you forget about it, then your spirit is hijacked from the begginning (being born into soceity).. that is the whole operation of those elites on Earth, to keep you ignorant to what you really are.

____

KK11 has had strange-spiritual expereinces which he obviously has a hard time understanding and coping with. Being KING is just a human word; in that dimension it means and is viewed totally differently then that of a 3rd DENSE dimension here on Earth. Humans are really stupid.. did you know that? You learned another thing!

For the people like you DS; Im just going to end this with, goodluck to you and those around you

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kublakhan11
Nothing physical exists their from a fleshy perspective and you are all quite capable of creating your own Glamoria in your own dimensions.

You mean it's imaginery.

Originally posted by kublakhan11

...all was well until the King (me) was cornered by darkness in his own lands. As I became more aware this darkness began to fade away ....

You mean you fell asleep, and then you woke up?

So in other words, it was a dream.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I have to agree with this post for one reason.

All one needs is to do is, to take a look at the word "Sovereign'

The word "Sovereign" means to be a king. But a king of your own space. It doesn't mean you are a king governing over other people, it just means you have the same privileges as a king, and that you govern yourself. Meaning under the Divine laws you are Free. A king of ones own space, ones own universe. For we each have a universe within us.

Come on ats, you guys are smart, why are you taking the OP's text so literal? I love Education, especially literature. Metaphors are great.

• METAPHOR (noun) The noun METAPHOR has 1 sense: 1. a figure of speech in which an expression is used to refer to something that it does not literally denote in order to suggest a similarity Familiarity information: METAPHOR used as a noun is very rare.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

I agree, and this story is like thousands of others, but with a personal twist. I like it.

Though, the OP doesnt seem to try to illuminate this concept. It is also deceptive in that we can get so easily trapped in the machinations of the mind. Enter the posts insinuating emotions are the gateway to the "spiritual." The ego can not be "destroyed," it is yet another machination of the mind in which the ego has a death grip on the free-will perspective. "Enlightenment," "Awakened," etc are only relevant to the ego. Someone who says they are those "things" is speaking exclusively from their ego. The ego is seen to me as a derivative of the physical form, specifically the brain. It does not even encompass the totality of the physical form, much less "beyond" that. Even if you do not believe we are beyond our senses, it is hard to speak of such things unless one can continuously experience the processes in their entire physical body, on every level. It is a larger undertaking than it might seem at first, to say the least.

Let me put my perspective this way, since I do enjoy your posts; If you believe there is a component of our being that resides beyond time (eternal), and perhaps even beyond space, then that part of our being is already everything we seek innately. There is no-thing happening over time, no process over time. And in this way, the only place to "achieve" anything is through the physical form and its derivatives. The only constant is change, it is said, but change can only take place over time. Everything we "know" is all in the mind, but that doesnt mean every-thing we "experience" is.

It still seems like a blog advertisement though.. And others seeking answers from someone who has admittedly not found "the key to their soul (sic)," are setting themselves up to break themselves down again. That door isnt locked, that door isnt even closed except by our own choosing and perspective. And as long as one sees it as locked, it will be that way. Welded shut by ourselves. "It" is tricky like that.
edit on 17-6-2012 by sinohptik because: format

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Okay well I can see inside peoples bodies, I can touch you without hands I can make you psychic and much much more...happy- I am!

Ok sir if so then bring it on im up for being psychic and much much more.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by marvinthemartian

Okay well I can see inside peoples bodies, I can touch you without hands I can make you psychic and much much more...happy- I am!

I can walk on water. I can walk through walls, i can fly.
I can heal people. Prove that i cant! Thats the thing about
the internet. You can say gou can do this and that, knowing
at the end of the day yoy dont need to show anyone proof.

Im betting this is just an internet thing for him. Maybe he is
a troll. Maybe he just craves the attention he does not get in
the real world. Maybe its mental issues, which i totally symphise
if that is the case.

But at the end of the day, we want proof, and out of all the people
who have come onto this site over ths years saying they are this and
that, not one of them have backed it up

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

There was a reference to communicating with his "subjects" as well. I took this to mean it was outside the metaphoric context

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Sir you seem to have me mixed up whith the op.or so it seems.

I might have confused things by messing up his quote in my post.Apologies for my mistake.
edit on 17-6-2012 by marvinthemartian because: oops,dyslexic

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Sir you seem to have me mixed up whith the op.or so it seems.

Yeah, its this stupid mob phone im using

Sorry about that.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Very groovy sir.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

I can walk on water. I can walk through walls, i can fly.
I can heal people. Prove that i cant! Thats the thing about
the internet. You can say gou can do this and that, knowing
at the end of the day yoy dont need to show anyone proof.

Im betting this is just an internet thing for him. Maybe he is
a troll. Maybe he just craves the attention he does not get in
the real world. Maybe its mental issues, which i totally symphise
if that is the case.

But at the end of the day, we want proof, and out of all the people
who have come onto this site over ths years saying they are this and
that, not one of them have backed it up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The OP is a troll because you yourself can "claim" things with no reason too and say he is doing the same? You yourself are sarcastically telling us you can walk on water and crap.. the OP has been sincere, even after all the bashing and distruption in his thread.

I dont think he craves attention, I can sense that, or he would be responding like crazy.. and he is not if you have followed this thread. You sir, are a troll, and a sarcastic one. Why bother putting your useless opinion and sarcasm on the internet? Isnt there a girl or family you should be with ? Your wasting your time telling people they are liars when you could be doing much more meaningful things with yourself.. this goes to all of you bashing the OP.

Im simply here, because I feel the OP's sincerity, if he is not from the 11th dimension, then he has misunderstood spiritual messages from his higher self.. if he is from the 11th dimension, then good for him
doesnt change my life or view of it lol .. so why are you people getting so nasty and nuts over this ?

Makes no sense....

~ Love is an art
edit on 17-6-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

The OP is a troll because you yourself can "claim" things with no reason too and say he is doing the same? You yourself are sarcastically telling us you can walk on water and crap.. the OP has been sincere, even after all the bashing and distruption in his thread. 

I dont think he craves attention, I can sense that, or he would be responding like crazy.. and he is not if you have followed this thread. You sir, are a troll, and a sarcastic one. Why bother putting your useless opinion and sarcasm on the internet? Isnt there a girl or family you should be with ? Your wasting your time telling people they are liars when you could be doing much more meaningful things with yourself.. this goes to all of you bashing the OP. 

Im simply here, because I feel the OP's sincerity, if he is not from the 11th dimension, then he has misunderstood spiritual messages from his higher self.. if he is from the 11th dimension, then good for him  doesnt change my life or view of it lol .. so why are you people getting so nasty and nuts over this ? 

Thank you for proving my point that at least one person
will believe threads like this. How the hell does it make me
a troll for questioning the OP? are you saying we should blindly
believe the OP, just because you are gullible? Ate these boards
supposed to be for disscission and debates, or am i missing something?

I wrote " i can heal" " can walk on water" etc just to show that
anyone can write anything on here about the things they say
they can do, because on the internet, they dont have to prove it.

And about him sounding honest. So, the people who post on
these boards claiming to be jesus, angels, demon, time traveller etc
are telling the truth because thdy sound honest?

Sorry for being Skeptical!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

The thing is, and you need to understand from this point of view, is that ideas like the OP no matter how ludicrous it may sound to the ears of many, may make sense to another. What is frustrating is that,people dont get, that to understand what he is trying to say, takes a spiritual approach, not a logical one, but people come into the thread with intents to bash and try and burry the ideas before it takes float.

It's like, a person who is into literature encounters a person who is into math. They will not meet everyone's standards, because some people will understand things the mathematical way, while others will understand things the literature/philosophical way.

This conflict isn't new, it is old as hell and it reaches the point that its just plain old childish and boring. Instead of bashing, contribute if you dont have anything to contribute then why reply at all? Why bother trying to get others to believe what YOU say?

If people want to believe the OP, then let them, that is THEIR choice. Not yours, nor is it anyone else's for that matter. If you are happy with your thoughts, that is your reality, and find others who share your same interests. It is disappointing when people try to bash something they do not understand, because people prefer to stay in their comfort zone instead of thinking of something new, a breath of fresh air if you will.

point I am trying to make, don't ruin other people's train of thoughts just because you do not agree with them, in the end we can agree to disagree and just leave it at that. There is no point in conflict, sure you are free to discuss anything you want, and give your opinion, but if you do, at least make sure you have some knowledge on the topic and that you made your own research before drawing your own conclusions.

I say this because I have developed a set perceptions to look at things from different angles, analyzing different kinds of possibilities. I have been doing research, and a lot of what OP says is actually science. What if this very thread ends up in a discovery? I'd like to think threads like these, where great thinkers comes together for a common goal as if it were a science lab, only instead of equations we share our thoughts to try and improve on the idea. Try and be childlike every once in awhile, the one thing we do know for certain, is that in the end, noone really knows anything because what we say we know, is only but a spec of the universal whole.

Wouldn't it be great to arrive at that discovery and learn to see the universe in a whole different way? Sometimes all we have are tools to build upon ideas. And some of what OP said, actually brought me to some interesting information.

edit on 18-6-2012 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2012 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

You mean you fell asleep, and then you woke up? So in other words, it was a dream.

I would not be so finite with your understanding or reality.. how do you know this is not a dream..

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

You mean you fell asleep, and then you woke up? So in other words, it was a dream.

I would not be so finite with your understanding or reality.. how do you know this is not a dream..

Because I'm awake.

Honestly some of you watch far too much TV and clearly find it difficult to seperate fantasy and fiction (like the matrix, etc), and reality (i.e. the place you are when you're reading this).

I remember a twilight zone episode almost identical to what you're infering as well.

It isn't real you know, the stuff on the telly.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Honestly some of you watch far too much TV and clearly find it difficult to seperate fantasy and fiction (like the matrix, etc), and reality (i.e. the place you are when you're reading this).

I dont watch TV...and reality is far stranger than fiction. Have a read up on some quantam physics if you want to see what role the observer plays in defining the surrounding reality. Quantum physics has just gone marco too with the entalgment of two visible diamonds...

I guess it depends on how receptive you are to the universe around you and what kind of personal experiences you have had that define your thinking...

To me will live in a living matrix and everything is part of that. The view point you are attaining too sounds cartisian in nature. It views the mechanics of the universe as a machine of which we are just a by product. It is a two hundred year old view point and still being taught by our eduction system.

The new physics puts us firmly back in the driving set. Nothing can exist without conscious energy...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Rising angel77

The thing is, and you need to understand from this point of view, is that ideas like the OP no matter how ludicrous it may sound to the ears of many, may make sense to another. What is frustrating is that,people dont get, that to understand what he is trying to say, takes a spiritual approach, not a logical one, but people come into the thread with intents to bash and try and burry the ideas before it takes float.

I am very interested in the subject of other dimensions, very interested. So, your logic is, no matter who comes on these boards whith stories like this, should be looked at as trueful, and should not be debated? Its good to be spititual, but why lie to get your point across? I dont believe for one second that he says who he says he is, but like i said before, you can be anyone on the internet, and you will always find the gullible who will believe, even without any evidence, just words.

Yes, this does frustrate me because i have been into the unexplained for over 20 years, and these people just make it look stupid!

It's like, a person who is into literature encounters a person who is into math. They will not meet everyone's standards, because some people will understand things the mathematical way, while others will understand things the literature/philosophical way.

No its not! Because they both know who they are, they don't need to explain, or give evidence that one is into math, and the other literature

This conflict isn't new, it is old as hell and it reaches the point that its just plain old childish and boring. Instead of bashing, contribute if you dont have anything to contribute then why reply at all? Why bother trying to get others to believe what YOU say?

I tell you why, because i think these people make the subject a joke. Thats why i reply. Whats wrong with that? This is a forum after all, where people post their views on subjects. It would be a very boring forum if people didnt do that, dont you think?

I never asked people to believe what i say. I told the op what i thought, simple as that. When someone comes onto these boards with stories like this, of course they will be questioned. Yes, you will get the gullible who will believe after reading this, which is a shame

If people want to believe the OP, then let them, that is THEIR choice. Not yours, nor is it anyone else's for that matter. If you are happy with your thoughts, that is your reality, and find others who share your same interests. It is disappointing when people try to bash something they do not understand, because people prefer to stay in their comfort zone instead of thinking of something new, a breath of fresh air if you will.

And its my choice to come in this thread and write why i don't believe him. I did not realise this thread was just for the gullible

Please tell me what i don't understand? You saying i don't understand because some random bloke writes a thread about how he is from another dimention, whithout evidence, and i question him, so that means i don't understand? sigh!

point I am trying to make, don't ruin other people's train of thoughts just because you do not agree with them, in the end we can agree to disagree and just leave it at that. There is no point in conflict, sure you are free to discuss anything you want, and give your opinion, but if you do, at least make sure you have some knowledge on the topic and that you made your own research before drawing your own conclusions.

My God! You don't know me, so please don't say i know nothing about the scienc of dimentions. Its up to you if you want to believe in something like this without any evidence at all. If you are that gullible, then thats your problem.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I say this because I have developed a set perceptions to look at things from different angles, analyzing different kinds of possibilities. I have been doing research, and a lot of what OP says is actually science. What if this very thread ends up in a discovery? I'd like to think threads like these, where great thinkers comes together for a common goal as if it were a science lab, only instead of equations we share our thoughts to try and improve on the idea. Try and be childlike every once in awhile, the one thing we do know for certain, is that in the end, noone really knows anything because what we say we know, is only but a spec of the universal whole.

Im not denying that dimentions is a real science. Its a really interesting science with many possibilities. But does that mean i have to believe every person who says he is from another dimention? God, should i believe everyone who says they are jesus, time traveller satan etc on these boards. If you don't dismiss, why dismiss the other threads. They have one thing in common. No evidence!!!!

The OP says he can do amazing things. If so, then prove it instead of writing on a board. Why not make a real difference on this planet. He says he has the power to prove it. But no, because his ony power is to get a few gullible people to believe his story!

Wouldn't it be great to arrive at that discovery and learn to see the universe in a whole different way? Sometimes all we have are tools to build upon ideas. And some of what OP said, actually brought me to some interesting information.

What, he mixed science, you can find anywhere on the web, with fantasy. Oh, thats great!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Not everyone would have you either submit or "GTFO."

Agreeing to disagree doesnt mean that discourse can not still take place, as some would prefer. You have stated your perspective well and I, for one, appreciate it.

We can learn just as much from those that disagree with us as we can from those that agree. If not more..

And blindly agreeing, or disagreeing, minimizes the true diversity of "things."

You seem to be introducing just as much, if not more, conflict than jay. Instead of openly discussing it with him and asking questions about his perspective, you tell him to leave instead of trying to learn about his sovereign perspective on this specific matter. This isnt meant as an insult, just my perspective.

Perhaps explore it rather than discard it? It seems that jay is quite open to discussion on the matter even when you are not. You might find that you agree on more than you "think."
edit on 18-6-2012 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I'm still here by the way. I just don't know what to say...I'm not "trolling" nor am I lying. I think that perhaps my reason for posting here, retrospectively, was to ascertain the logic of human thought beyond it's semantic correctness(-ish).

What I mean is; although you are all here looking for answers as soon as someone pipes up with something new you shun it down. I have no material interest in this area i.e. I don't want to prove aliens/ghosts etc exist. I had/have experiences beyond my comprehension and spent sometime making sure I wasn't imagining things before my coming here.

My presence here is much like a teenager with the latest and most awesome video game! I wanted to share that with you! Think back to learning to ride a bike; If you had not listened and had not believed in the possibility of staying on the bike and feeling the wind in your face, you would never have experienced the pleasure of such pastimes.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join