Multidimensional being at your service...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
To apply some sort of imagery to the situation;

I feel like the nerd at a football/soccer match. I watched the players miss several free kicks and decided to pipe up with "I can do that, guaranteed score too". If only I could think of a way to show you! My friends said they would be willing to testify to my ability but what does that matter.

Ultimately at some point everything we believe in defied all logic at one point. I think though that the mere conversation ignited here has sent it's ripples across the surface of life!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kublakhan11

I think though that the mere conversation ignited here has sent it's ripples across the surface of life!

That's a mighty haughty statement!

The conversation in this thread hasn't affected my life at all.

Eleventh dimension, hmm? So, does this mean that space and time as we mere mortals view it is open and clear to you? How does it affect your daily routine, assuming you have a daily routine? I mean, what could possibly interest a multidimensional being? Computer games? Music?

Would the product of our civilisation even begin to stimulate the senses of such a being? And having said that, why would such a being feel the need to "come out" on an internet conspiracy site? Why not, say, a theological or a science forum?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
After reading through this thread over the past few days Id like to say my piece, many times in life we experience situations for which we can find no words to explain... ask any mother to truely tell you of the pain of childbirth!
Its hard to explain a situation that seems untrue nomatter how real it is. We're brought up in a world where certain people reign supreme and the rest of us are to suffer the backlash of there actions. Led to believe that life is only what it is... theres nothing else to it! So when somebody tells you of an experience that they have had its a natural human response to question them, but the majority here (on a site more accepting of such experience) have just shunned him as a liar.?? If you truely wished to be enlightened. Question WITHOUT malice or intent, speak with love and not laughter.
I can factually inform you that aaron is sincere in what he tells you the people he has experienced and have confirmed without question various facts throughtout his experience are REAL people. You asked why he does not help the world instead of bringing it to this forum! What if this was his toe in the water to enlightening the world, what if when you started slating every word he said instead of questioning such a devine experience you made him recoil once again.
You have no understanding of this man, he has aspergers id like you take a moment to research this.To understand that by simply calling him a liar how much you can upset and hurt a person, like he said hes made sure to him that what he is telling is the truth, what he is experienceing and being told has been told and experienced by others too just not to aarons exact experience. Hes a beautifully honest person, to the point of fault. He cant publicly speak which is why using the internet is a perfect medium for him! Dont judge a book by its cover the pages unfold a mavelous story.
edit on 20-6-2012 by markedangel because: spelling errors x

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
edit on 20-6-2012 by kublakhan11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by markedangel

I can factually inform you that aaron is sincere in what he tells you the people he has experienced and have confirmed without question various facts throughtout his experience are REAL people.

With respect, who are you to kublakhan11, and how can you “confirm” the “facts” presented in this thread?

Again with respect, your creating an account today and coming straight onto this thread to support the OP, stating unequivocally that you can prove these claims, smacks of either a puppet account being put into use, or a relatively pointless attempt at supporting purely “spiritual” theorizing with “facts”.

You asked why he does not help the world instead of bringing it to this forum! What if this was his toe in the water to enlightening the world, what if when you started slating every word he said instead of questioning such a devine experience you made him recoil once again.

And what response do you think he would get from professional theologists, scientists, psychologists etc?

Do you think they will be easy on this self-proclaimed “eleventh dimensional”?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Oh my appologise I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Emma I'm Aarons partner. Confirmation in the people who have spoken to him and told him of things hes already said to me and a few of his close friends, these people spoke to aaron and told him these things without him suggesting nor leading the conversation in any manner.
Oh and no I never said to go easy on him I implyed that people should question before they judge, and not in a malice or sarcastic manner. Surely such a forum lends hand to the "out of this world". I dont understand what proof could be provided that would ever confirm 100% to a huge group of people (i am aware of individuals who have been shown by Aaron who have experienced first hand what he has to show them, to allow them to experince). Maybe suggestions as to proof and not patronizing "whats in my left hand right now?" would better resolve unanswered questions.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Oh my appologise I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Emma I'm Aarons partner.

Ah, so that would explain away any problems with you and him maybe having the same IP address. Nice.

Confirmation in the people who have spoken to him and told him of things hes already said to me and a few of his close friends, these people spoke to aaron and told him these things without him suggesting nor leading the conversation in any manner.

That sort of “confirmation” is not really useful at all. In fact, unless it’s externally verifiable, it’s pretty useless.

Oh and no I never said to go easy on him I implyed that people should question before they judge, and not in a malice or sarcastic manner. Surely such a forum lends hand to the "out of this world".

Unfortunately, with the claims he has put across, your partner will suffer negativity on this forum, and on most others too (with a few exceptions). And ATS being “out of this world (or dimension in this case)”, that does not necessarily mean every member swallows without chewing. So when you said previously:

…what if when you started slating every word he said instead of questioning such a devine experience you made him recoil once again.

It makes me wonder just why certain people have – or are given - these “divine” experiences, if they are, for whatever reason, unable or unwilling to relay them to the greater masses purely because someone disagreed in a manner that the “messenger” didn’t like.

After all, if as you say these are truly “divine” experiences, who is your partner to keep them to himself?

I dont understand what proof could be provided that would ever confirm 100% to a huge group of people (i am aware of individuals who have been shown by Aaron who have experienced first hand what he has to show them, to allow them to experince).

Well, you’ve answered your own question there; if he’s already “shown” some individuals what he can do, then why not do it for someone who can verify these claims? I’m sure there are several research organizations out there who would be more than willing to test him.

edit on 20-6-2012 by Beamish because: coding

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Aspergers makes it praactically impossible for my partner to publicly speak on the matter not oh I dont like what s/he said... how many years he has already had people telling him hes crazy etc.?? Like he stated at the beginning of the thread his mum even booked him into see a psychologist (un-needed, they told him thats there was nothing wrong with him mentally, not even depression!) How many times hes asked aloud "but why me?" he wants to do something i'm sure he wants to prove it. Thats why hes here confirmation... finding the right people to confirm his experience.?? This is the first place he has EVER discussed his experiences other than with close friends and family

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by markedangel
Aspergers makes it praactically impossible for my partner to publicly speak on the matter not oh I dont like what s/he said... how many years he has already had people telling him hes crazy etc.?? Like he stated at the beginning of the thread his mum even booked him into see a psychologist (un-needed, they told him thats there was nothing wrong with him mentally, not even depression!) How many times hes asked aloud "but why me?" he wants to do something i'm sure he wants to prove it. Thats why hes here confirmation... finding the right people to confirm his experience.?? This is the first place he has EVER discussed his experiences other than with close friends and family

Go to a major university.
I am sure there is some graduate student that would enjoy making him the subject of a thesis. The multi-dimensionality angle gives them so to work with.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

…he wants to do something i'm sure he wants to prove it. Thats why hes here confirmation... finding the right people to confirm his experience.?? This is the first place he has EVER discussed his experiences…

If this is the first place he has discussed his “experiences”, then can I suggest it may have been prudent to do some research on ATS before he posted.

This forum has those who believe without thought, those who question in the search for knowledge, and those who simply deny.

It can become a vicious place.

Unless he can prove his claims, as you say he wants to, and thus keep those quiet who will openly attack his beliefs, then he had better be ready for some serious questioning. ATS is not all happy love and light.

Many have stepped forward on to ATS to try and convince that they are somehow “special”; alien, angel, extra-dimensional etc.

Non of them changed the world. Some got banned. Some got angry. Some were hoaxing. Most faded away. So much for them being “special”.

Many have all insisted they have received important knowledge.

Most of this knowledge was re-hashed from other sources. Some of it was created because of disenfranchisement with established religions they had previously belonged to. Some presented it purely because they wanted the adulation. Non of it changed the world.

Many, many have predicted dire events.

Not one has come true.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

It can become a vicious place.

Many have stepped forward on to ATS to try and convince that they are somehow “special”; alien, angel, extra-dimensional etc.
Non of them changed the world. Some got banned. Some got angry. Some were hoaxing. Most faded away. So much for them being “special”.

Many, many have predicted dire events.
Not one has come true.

Shame on all you ignorant FOOLS!!!

Did it ever occur to simply listen to what this 'being' wanted to say??? And get ready for this: if as an individual you find the words displeasing - simply click the back button. But no, humans loooove to bitch about any and everything.

As far as the "None has come true".... not to the perception of most.

I ask that all stop trying to prove credibility but go with what they 'feel' is correct for them. To those that some would classify as "overly gullible" simply proves their willingness to reach for higher heights. Those who cannot click the back button and disagree despise the sight of those reaching out and attempt to cut off their 'reach'.

Shame.

This thread is for this entity to speak. LET HIM!!!

ThatGuy45
edit on 20/6/12 by ThatGuy45 because: Prove to me this being is NOT what is stated....go phish!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by markedangel

But he can do all these specials things! Why not do them,
then no one would question his story?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatGuy45

Did it ever occur to simply listen to what this 'being' wanted to say??? And get ready for this: if as an individual you find the words displeasing - simply click the back button. But no, humans loooove to bitch about any and everything. 

I ask that all stop trying to prove credibility but go with what they 'feel' is correct for them. To those that some would classify as "overly gullible" simply proves their willingness to reach for higher heights. Those who cannot click the back button and disagree despise the sight of those reaching out and attempt to cut off their 'reach'. 

Shame. 

This thread is for this entity to speak. LET HIM!!! 

And what makes you think that the skeptical people in this thread
are not into subject? Because we asked for evidence, you think we
are out of oder and should leave the thread?

You think the thread would be better if it was just filled
with gullible believers who dont question what he is sayibg?

Newsflash!
This is a discussion forum. He is free to say what he wants,
and so am i. Thats the great thing about ATS.

If you dont like that, then maybe you should hit the back
button

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Way to go!

What a measured, insightful and scholarly response! That is surely the best way to begin a conversation that could possibly lead to something wonderful if kublakhan11 is who he says he is, or prove him wrong if he isn’t. Either way, it’s a result.

And you call me ignorant…

Did it ever occur to simply listen to what this 'being' wanted to say???

What “being”?

His name’s Aaron, who apparently has Aspergers, who’s partner is Emma, and he has a blog, of which he has so far promoted in two threads on ATS.

Where does it actually state categorically - and unequivocally - that he’s anything other than human?

Perhaps you read my response to Emma – i.e. markedangel – wherein I pointed out that there are some folk on ATS who question, and some who simply believe no matter what.

Which one do you fit into?

And get ready for this: if as an individual you find the words displeasing - simply click the back button. But no, humans loooove to bitch about any and everything.

Well, get ready for this; the last time I looked, the internet is still about free speech. So, again, with your insistence that I “leave”, where does that place you on the matter of free speech?

And as for bitching, what exactly where you doing in your post to me?

“The perception of most”? Please quantify that statement.

I ask that all stop trying to prove credibility but go with what they 'feel' is correct for them. To those that some would classify as "overly gullible" simply proves their willingness to reach for higher heights.

Ah, now we are getting to the crux of the matter! You’re looking for a “religion” – in the sense of something that “feels” right – to believe in.

No! you say.

Yes say I!

Religion is the word of Man speaking in the guise of a god/enlightened soul/divine entity etc. Religion works because those in authority say they speak for the divine, and people who need leading listen, accept the control, and live their lives without a single ounce of proof that that control doesn’t just come from a few, very ordinary, men.

So, what differs from that accepted explanation, and kublakhan11’s writings?

You, after all, want to hear the “being” speak. You seem to want to listen.

How do you know it’s a “being”?

Why don’t you question him, instead of berating me?

Those who cannot click the back button and disagree despise the sight of those reaching out and attempt to cut off their 'reach'.

Horrendous assumption. So far, only the OP’s partner has replied to me. I’m still waiting for kublakhan11’s response. He has been online since I’ve joined the thread, so he’s had opportunity aplenty.

Shame.

Logic.

This thread is for this entity to speak.

Sorry, I didn’t realize it was a lecture

LET HIM!!!

NO ONE’S STOPPING HIM!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Firstly, I would like to point out that any "promotion" of my blog has been edited out as much as possible. Not that my blog holds any income for me...

Secondly I would just like to ask if people are going to stop arguing amongst themselves and pointing fingers here and there. All the while the point is being missed. We have long been in times where new technologies or thesis defy all logic to the previous generations of consumers. What else could we achieve that we wouldn't use to just turn against ourselves.

When you are ready I am more than willing to speak, broadcast, sing, dance, whatever...

Please read through the large posts containing my story, read them with a smile one day and let them soak into your heart. Then tell me if your heart is filled with poisoned words!?..

I am no troll by the way, in fact I had to have someone explain what that was exactly. I had thought it was to do with slander against victims of heinous crimes. At least that was what I have seen of the use of the term...

I hope that one day we'll all look back on this and say "why didn't you just say..."!

ah!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
im in love with how unique and vast our specie's realities can be. ive thoroughly enjoyed your stories aaron. i am an ancient soul as well
blessings to you brother

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
You know what - yep: you all are right, i was out of line. Shame on me.

Do as you will for I care not. Good luck in the search for that finite, "undeniable proof" so badly sought after...(and no, I speak not simply of this thread alone. My previous post is the sum rant of countless witnessing throughout my term on ATS). My point appears unnecessary / unwanted / misunderstood and I have not the patience for any further interaction. Forgive my wasted 'words'.

ThatGuy45

edit on 21/6/12 by ThatGuy45 because: As a sum of my above statement: get bent - 80's style, thank you.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatGuy45

Do as you will for I care not. Good luck in the search for that finite, "undeniable proof" so badly sought after...(and no, I speak not simply of this thread alone. My previous post is the sum rant of countless witnessing throughout my term on ATS). My point appears unnecessary / unwanted / misunderstood and I have not the patience for any further interaction. Forgive my wasted 'words'.

ThatGuy45

edit on 21/6/12 by ThatGuy45 because: As a sum of my above statement: get bent - 80's style, thank you.

And so yet another wise soul is lost to the "boys"...

Apparently this is the wrong place for paranormal, multidimensional, inter-universal relations. maybe it should be JAPS- "Just Above Photoshop". Nonetheless someone has to enlighten these guys too!

Ah

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by kublakhan11

Firstly, I would like to point out that any "promotion" of my blog has been edited out as much as possible. Not that my blog holds any income for me...

Err, you mentioned it again eight posts back from your last. And as to income; for some, the attention is sufficient, wouldn’t you agree?

Secondly I would just like to ask if people are going to stop arguing amongst themselves and pointing fingers here and there. All the while the point is being missed.

As I said to Emma, it would have been wise to do some reconnaissance before you entered ATS.

As to the point being missed; what precisely is the point of you being here on this forum?

I ask this as you openly promote yourself, insist you’re normal, yet regale us with how special you are – psychic, a multidimensional king, Freemasons, Alec Guinness (which may be relevant to you, but is irrelevant to your “purpose”) etc.

You are happy with those responders who are positive to you, yet do the usual thing and berate those who don’t. Why not try and convince everyone?

Why are you here?

What have you done whilst you’re here?

You say:

…perhaps I ought to produce something that maybe nobody knows about...Yet!

Don’t tease us. That is a mistake.

It does not go down well, and simply suggests to those few who will hang on your every word that you are capable of the extraordinary, yet without you being true to your word and doing something that would make us sit up and take notice, you are grouping yourself with the myriad others who said the same, but never backed it up.

You have already said that you would be willing to meet up with someone to verify your claims:

If you live in England I'm be more than happy to show you what I can of the other dimensional space, I can share it!

And:

…can take people to see things and make people see things…

I can prove my claims…

So don’t talk about it, just do it.

Oh, and by the way, this excuse:

That's another thing it doesn't work if you don't believe in it.

Does not hold any water. There cannot be any get-out-clauses for someone who can – as you say you can – manipulate dimensions.

Someone else’s faith should have no part in something you can do.

It also leaves you wide open, by your reckoning, to a theoretical physicist seeing these upper dimensions quite easily. Would you be willing to undertake that test?

I am an 11th dimensional being and my "higher self" is king…

Why does an enlightened civilization, divided from ours by a mind-numbingly huge evolutionary step, need kings? I know you’ve said:

Being king in a place where your subjects share your inner thoughts is a lot different to a hierarchy of material prosperity! and remember there is no effect from ego there either...

but that does not answer the question. Surely your “people” have progressed beyond the need for figureheads? Surely they are all equal?

I am seriously unsure about your claims.

So far, you are paling into comparison against other ATS members who have tried to impress this forum: D4rkKn1ght, hiddenhand, ET_MAN, sleeper.

Read them. See the amount of work they put into their threads, how eloquent they were, how much flak they took.

Where they are now.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Big of you to say it. Oh, wait:

Do as you will for I care not.

Now, that’s not all love and light, is it?

My point appears unnecessary / unwanted / misunderstood and I have not the patience for any further interaction. Forgive my wasted 'words'.

No one’s words are a waste.

That’s how free speech works; we all have an opinion and are allowed to put it across.

As to your slamming the door on the way out; it seems that you adhere to kublakhan11’s words; is it that easy to just leave him to it?

Why not discuss why you think I’m wrong and he’s right?

new topics
top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join