It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multidimensional being at your service...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

but your lack of awareness and knowledge of self is pretty low..
you seem like a weak-lost soul
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Interesting that you seem to know more about me than I do.

Spirituality isnt a religion haha wtf? You are born with it

If I'm born with it then why achieve it?

that is where your obviously confused. Religion is doing its job, confusing people like you..
maybe your relgion of science has some kind of mental enlightenment?...

Confused I am, look at my mood...<

Universe is bigger then you, you know ?

Sorry I seemed to have forgotten that Aaron was King and a more superior being than any of us.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rathyas

And you took that seriously? I could read between the lines, and from what I gathered he was using that as a metaphor. And I think he made it clear that he was joking. There are many ways to comprehend things, unfortunately you took the literal road.

But one mans junk is another mans treasure, And I already had a few confirmations of thoughts when I spoke to the OP in a private chat outside of here. And he knew things about me that many would not know.

Sorry, I got MY confirmation, and I believe the OP.

Your post doesnt matter to me, as i scrape it aside, but no pun intended, for im not here to argue nor debate. Just want to focus on the task he gave me.

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Very mature post brother, I'm glad to see your wisdom and sincere self again

Much love J

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Oh God. Not this again...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
If I am what I think I am, then I know what you know.

Which makes me think you're pulling a fast one.
Why? Simple because of analysis of all the reasons this could be a made up story.

And if on the off chance it's true, I want to be able to build my.. abilities if you will.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
LMAO!!! This many pages of extended dialog. It must be summer.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'mma bet ya' twenny Dollars that there isn't a single mono-dimensional being present on this message board.

Everyone's got at least a multitude of three dimensions on here.

Maybe you were referring to "extra-dimensional" beings, meaning beings which do not originate from "our dimension" ?

I think it is highly unlikely that any real "extra-dimensional being" would get that wrong. I give you a star none the less because your thread managed to have electrical arcs coming out of my BS-meter.

Haven't seen that in decades !

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

she was approached by a spirit who told her that there were nine people on the planet to change the way the world was heading! On a spiritual level I presumed!
reply to post by kublakhan11

Interesting. So this woman who was older than you but somehow younger in spirit told you something you didn't know. First she told you to be wary. Second she affirmed or at least "the spirit who gave her this knowledge affirmed", your belief in this council of nine and possibly your seat on it according you how you perceive a birthmark.

This council of nine, the spirit told her would change the world but the woman nor the chatty spirit within mentioned anything about whether the change would be for good or ill. You certainly have guides with you, no question about that and they masquerade brilliantly as something they are not. They have knowledge sure and even the ability to make you believe but their message my friend is far from "peace and love".

So far, according to your own testimony you believe yourself to be a king in another life, a psychic, a teacher and lets not forget possibly council of nine member. The very first thing this guide or guides did was make you feel special. They reinforced that belief in the occult and the wonder of the knowledge they provide.

Another member here mentioned something about an exorcism and whilst he may have been joking, I don't think he is far wrong. To me; it sounds like you are led by the so called spirits you think you control when in reality it is the other way around. Think about your life, your situation, where you are and where you could be minus the clap trap. A good job, a mortgage for those 4 lovely children who deserve a good home and for your own future, University and a good start in life.

So, you can chase the occult illusion or you can live the life you were given. That choice is yours. I pray that these "spirits" you have welcomed into your life do not already have a hold over your children but if strange things start happening to them, and they will because you left the door open..then it's time to get yourself a man of G-d to rid you of the infestation.

I have no doubt you will feel angry when reading this post, but ask yourself; is it really your anger? If you doubt my word here then test the nature of these "helpful, willing guides". What do you have to fear from them. Ask them about Jesus and just see what happens, what the response will be. I think you will find that all is not what it seems.

I pray for your deliverance from your occult obsession and the safety of your family in Jesus name.

God bless

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hi! I'm just a 'person from Porlock' and I am here to take about an hour of your time for business. I hope I'm not disturbing you from anything important.. or lucid perhaps.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I'm a 12th dimensional being, King Grognak, and we really don't appreciate you peons form the 11th dimension or any other dimension below us contacting the semi-hairless apes. Please refrain from doing so. See manual for further instructions. Any further violations will result in your immediate banishment from the higher plains. That is all
edit on 16-6-2012 by alkesh because: even 12th dimensionals forget how to spell

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I live in the third dimension; the one you "twobies" call West. Here in the land of West I see things you flatland dwellers can only dream of. I'd try to describe them but your brains couldn't handle it.

Occasionally I leave West and appear in a body in "the surface". Then I hop on the flatnet and write blog posts about my superior spatial abilities to impress you lesser "squashies".

Being a multidimensional being really sucks. Primarily, people don't believe a word you say. And even if they do, you know it is only because they believe just about anything.

edit on 16-6-2012 by XtraTL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I seem to know...stuff...without having read anything!

Yet it took you 2 pages of posts from other members to know you couldn't use ATS to promote your blog.

Yeah, ok.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
At my service?
Yeah, get me some fries and a coke...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kublakhan11

Things were becoming strange. My Granddad had recently died too; he always told me that I was a descendant of Robert the Bruce and Mary Queen of Scots. I knew from my interest in the Knights that they were very much woven into the history. I spent years lost with these ideas, I had no solid proof and my Granddad's family had gone from founding P&O to living in council housing? My Granddad was as much a mystery in his own right!

Woah. We might be related. I'm supposedly a descendant of Robert the Bruce from my mother's side.

Considering we're family, I think you owe me a spontaneous reading. If it's any good, I'll tell you what to do about the news you're gonna get tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
"I am not an inter dimensional being, I just play one on ATS."

I love to check out threads like these just to remember and note that if there ever is a realization of this global economic collapse there will be guys like this who will not be taking the medication.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Could you M2M me sometime so I could use your service?
I really can't post here what I need you to do, against ATS T.O.S..

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Lol 11th dimensional wtf.
I am also since a year a multi dimensional being of sorts.
So tell me who I am and how did I become mutlti dimensional
and where I am headed eventually with this multi dimensional aspect.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I would trust a 419 Nigerian scammer before believing the claims on this site. I'm off to move millions into my account for the low low price of $350.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

11th dimensional being. uhhh huh.

Im glad this is all for a laugh.

explain what the 11th dimension is first, thats a step in the right direction.
lemme guess, your spirit animal told you this
you had a dream and you were told by aliens.
you travel there on a nightly basis
you are "enlightened" LOL
uhhhhhhhh huh

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I don't believe the OP is a king by any standards I know of but I wish him all the best in constructing his inner kingdom and I hope he realizes the soul is perfect and cannot be used in any way by other beings but the one it brings forth itself. Unless that being truly believes it is possible which is understandable because everyone wants free, easy and quick fixes to make sense of it all but take it from me, the hard way is so much more rewarding even if you can't get to play a king.

As a sidenote, it is interesting but sad to see some objecting to posting outside links, but no one complaining against the free advertising for pharmaceuticals taking place, or even redirecting the content deliverer to an outside source he may not return from (as he was). And there are no schizophrenics, would anyone call someone suffering from AIDS an AIDSER, or how about canceric?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MollyStewart

she was approached by a spirit who told her that there were nine people on the planet to change the way the world was heading! On a spiritual level I presumed!

Interesting. So this woman who was older than you but somehow younger in spirit told you something you didn't know. First she told you to be wary. Second she affirmed or at least "the spirit who gave her this knowledge affirmed", your belief in this council of nine and possibly your seat on it according you how you perceive a birthmark.

This council of nine, the spirit told her would change the world but the woman nor the chatty spirit within mentioned anything about whether the change would be for good or ill. You certainly have guides with you, no question about that and they masquerade brilliantly as something they are not. They have knowledge sure and even the ability to make you believe but their message my friend is far from "peace and love".

So far, according to your own testimony you believe yourself to be a king in another life, a psychic, a teacher and lets not forget possibly council of nine member. The very first thing this guide or guides did was make you feel special. They reinforced that belief in the occult and the wonder of the knowledge they provide.

Another member here mentioned something about an exorcism and whilst he may have been joking, I don't think he is far wrong. To me; it sounds like you are led by the so called spirits you think you control when in reality it is the other way around. Think about your life, your situation, where you are and where you could be minus the clap trap. A good job, a mortgage for those 4 lovely children who deserve a good home and for your own future, University and a good start in life.

So, you can chase the occult illusion or you can live the life you were given. That choice is yours. I pray that these "spirits" you have welcomed into your life do not already have a hold over your children but if strange things start happening to them, and they will because you left the door open..then it's time to get yourself a man of G-d to rid you of the infestation.

I have no doubt you will feel angry when reading this post, but ask yourself; is it really your anger? If you doubt my word here then test the nature of these "helpful, willing guides". What do you have to fear from them. Ask them about Jesus and just see what happens, what the response will be. I think you will find that all is not what it seems.

I pray for your deliverance from your occult obsession and the safety of your family in Jesus name.

God bless

I couldn't have said it better myself!

Yes, TEST the spirits by asking them about Jesus! Nothing to lose there.

In my research, I found a story of a woman who kept spirit guides for seven years thinking they were actually from God because they told her they were "from the light". After seven years, the spirits asked her what she believed. She told them that she believed that Jesus was the Son of God who came to die in order to save mankind. Apparently, the spirits went ballistic and started cursing her and saying very vile things that they had never done before.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join