It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multidimensional being at your service...

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
ok.....

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kublakhan11

Great work by the way, if it's not, again, a hoax!

Thanks. No its not a hoax

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Originally posted by kublakhan11

Great work by the way, if it's not, again, a hoax!

Thanks. No its not a hoax

Then very well done to you sir! I hope the Japanese do put your ideas into production and put them to use for the great of good on account of humanity.

I suppose, to offer yourself an explanation, I should explain my experiences to some, scientific, account. I will draft up an essay at some point.

ah

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kublakhan11

Thanks again, though I have not as of yet licensed out my tech to any Japanese co.,

Ok noted on your awaited paper

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
OP, can you help me to learn how to rip the space-time fabrics, like in the movie "Jumper", so i can do teleportation? Or at least any clue how to astral travel to distant places? Thanks in advance, i need that knowledge to perform my task better on earth.

Sincere regards, your friend, the DawnCoyote.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66
OP, can you help me to learn how to rip the space-time fabrics, like in the movie "Jumper", so i can do teleportation? Or at least any clue how to astral travel to distant places? Thanks in advance, i need that knowledge to perform my task better on earth.

Taking this seriously, the fundamentals rely on belief. Once you can better believe what you see on the inside the more you are able to manipulate it...In essence what we believe in our belief system, mainly explicit to what we consume emotionally, programs our existance and experience here on Earth.

In this case, indeed, knowledge is power. The understanding that what happens in your internal kingdom can and will be reflected in this life is the most important discovery a human can find. Anything is possible once this knowledge is acquired.

Its ability is affected by the intention remember that, and also remember that we are in a new era already and as darkness fades it will become stronger. I personally have used mine to alter the ' air ' of the earth. To bring in new foundations from nothing but a pinprick of consiousness that blooms like the cherry blossom in Okinawa or fills out like full fat red english rose.

On the outside I am smiling, on the inside I am scared but ultimately, in a higher place i am growing stronger and believe it or not you are all coming with me!

And for the pedantic ones, thats not me singularly or omnipotently, thats me as part part of us on the whole!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
And for the spellcheckers...yerp!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66

For that you have to address the unified field and manipulate it.
Astral travel is by way of consiousness

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The sun"s solar flares keep on getting stronger – with latest hot spot the size of 15 Earths strung together!

If you are deeply materialistic and cannot go without your phone then this sucks. If you are spiritually minded then this is a gift, it will have a global effect much like the use of candles in a seance, aiding the vibration of ethereal manifestation. Thing is it will raise the vibration for entities/psionic abilities beyond the dead alone... Stop and ask yourselves were those who painted demons and aliens on ancient texts, artifacts and relics crazy or insane!! Some people connect to a reality in something delivered to the world as fiction, just because it is delivered to you as fiction that doesn't make it so...

edit on 22-7-2012 by kublakhan11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by kublakhan11

Wisdom is something you are born with. It aids you, in your life, to find "the next step". This may be personal or it may be globally life changing. To be born with wisdom is to be born enlightened and definitely not alone! Wisdom cannot be acquired in file, that is knowledge- the essence of wisdom that is carried with your soul into your next life...

This is why I classify those as "boys"- young ones in a spiritual sense.

It is clear to me that a lot of people here do not have wisdom, which is interesting from my point of view!

Barnum Statement.

That sort of quote is available anywhere. Where’s the originality.

Clarify wisdom. Are you saying that your interpretation of wisdom is the right one, and that any other version is incorrect?

Are you saying that those who stand counter to your viewpoint are somehow “unwise”, unable to progress, smart but ultimately wandering in the dark?

And the way I “read” your delineation of “wise souls” and the “boys” was completely different to your attempt at explaining your language, and, I’d wager, with a little more sincerity.

So far, you have exhibited little to no “enlightenment”, just telling us how special you are.

Delivered nothing that can be separated from the usual “I have higher knowledge” type of thread, rather you have focused on regaling us with tales of your “abilities”.

The way I read you “wise souls” and “boys” comment was this; you are trying, knowingly or not (but I suspect which one it is), to divide the readership of your thread into two camps: your “followers” and the big, bad them.

The above quote backs this theory up nicely; you have described us as the wise and the unwise. All you have to do now is use the phrase “for those who have eyes to see” or some variant, and then we’ll know for sure what you’re up to.

Oh, wait, you already have!

Remember the whole “I can show people other dimensions, but only if they believe”…

This thread seems like an ego trip, and considering you have already told us that you’re of an ego-less eleventh density or-whatever-you-want-to-call-it, that seems like a bit of a glaring contradiction.

Then again, as this is all fantasy, then I suppose you can write the rules, can’t you?

What I find most amazing here is that anyone is actually getting upset over this silly little guy. I think it's adorable that he's a king in the 11th dimension, but a 19 yr old kid without a job, an apartment or a girlfriend here in this dimension. Man, talk about getting dropshipped to Elba...

I love this board. So many effed up crazies....but in a good way. Just suburb kids playing Superman versus Batman versus Elvis versus Jesus, and providing loads of fun for the rest of us.
edit on 7/22/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I'm a 28 year old failed publisher, living with my family in my own home actually. I have no requirement to empower my slef esteem or inflate my ego in posting here. In fact it's post of the later kind that do this to their publisher. I understand this all so well coming from publishing myself, wouldn't you at least agree on that!?

You may all believe what you desire. This post was intended for me to publish my story and my message for those who will find it in their won curiosity to read it. As you can tell by my response I also am not moving from my statements, evident as my story is consistent as is my passion to protect it's worth!

My only question to you on the street would be; If you you don't like it then don't f**king listen!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Yah, get me a beer, chips and the multidimensional salsa.

On a serious not, I believe you. Learn all you can and take it to the next stage in life. Peace

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join