It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multidimensional being at your service...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo
Another thread written by somebody claiming to be different, more powerful, more privileged, more divine, more enlightened, .etc

We're all the same, OP...

I am the most divine, most powerful, most privileged and more enlightened than all of us...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
You are the best inspiration i have thus far had to committ suicide.

married with a child?
Thats nice.

I'm gonna have to ignore you from now on. i hope you understand. It's not you, i'm just a little cranky with the universe right now.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
kublakhan11

Thanks for your response and a quite a good guess of who I am.

I live near the beach, the armour is correct (I specialize making spiritual armour), and I do remember cracking a huge pillar long ago, I wasn't to proud about but I feel I did it for a reason that will come into play in this life.

I will tell you that 99% of the people on this website will not truly understand at what your trying to convey. Don't worry about it. I have lost mostly every social connection in this world because I was trying to tell people about these subtler senses. It truly scares people because if they admit they are real then it changes the definition of living. With people are so calcified these days its almost impossible.

I also want to bring up a very important point. The mason do know how to spiritually fight. If you were to go snooping on the astral plane and observer your wife's aura you will probably find evidence of foul play. It is a real danger.

Also there are a lot of dis-info agents on this board. What do you expect on the biggest conspiracy site that talks about the real happening on the Earth. The government has stated that its in an info war as of this moment. I feel very uncomfortable even communicating through technology cause its so monitored and unprivate.

I cant pm yet I guess due to forum rules but I would like to exchange emails. If you would like to switch emails pm me if you can.

Ryan

Protip: If you feel like your being attacked by negative entities take a shower. Water is very magnetic (the colder the better) and you can redirect the attack to the water to take a lot of punch away. For an attack to take place their has to be a connection to you. If you can find that connection you can backtrack it to find the antagonist or you can collapse the connecting tunnel, backlashing it on the antagonist.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kublakhan11

I, too, am a multidimensional being. Currently, my existence seems to be 4-dimensional, with length, width, and depth seeming to pass through the 4th dimension, time. I can't claim any more than 4 that I am aware of though.

A couple of questions:
What does "11th dimension" mean? what are the other dimensions below 11?
Is it difficult ruling Glanoria/Glamuria while also residing on Earth?
Does your land have two names, or do people just spell it one way or the other?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
11 dimensions made easy...

What you physically see 1, hear 2, feel 3, taste 4, smell 5. (your own world)

What another sees 6, hears 7, feels 8, tastes 9, smells 10. (their own world)

11 dimension = agreement between the two.

Death becomes Life

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by aetherproxy
kublakhan11

Thanks for your response and a quite a good guess of who I am.

I live near the beach, the armour is correct (I specialize making spiritual armour), and I do remember cracking a huge pillar long ago, I wasn't to proud about but I feel I did it for a reason that will come into play in this life.

I will tell you that 99% of the people on this website will not truly understand at what your trying to convey. Don't worry about it. I have lost mostly every social connection in this world because I was trying to tell people about these subtler senses. It truly scares people because if they admit they are real then it changes the definition of living. With people are so calcified these days its almost impossible.

I also want to bring up a very important point. The mason do know how to spiritually fight. If you were to go snooping on the astral plane and observer your wife's aura you will probably find evidence of foul play. It is a real danger.

Also there are a lot of dis-info agents on this board. What do you expect on the biggest conspiracy site that talks about the real happening on the Earth. The government has stated that its in an info war as of this moment. I feel very uncomfortable even communicating through technology cause its so monitored and unprivate.

I cant pm yet I guess due to forum rules but I would like to exchange emails. If you would like to switch emails pm me if you can.

Ryan

Protip: If you feel like your being attacked by negative entities take a shower. Water is very magnetic (the colder the better) and you can redirect the attack to the water to take a lot of punch away. For an attack to take place their has to be a connection to you. If you can find that connection you can backtrack it to find the antagonist or you can collapse the connecting tunnel, backlashing it on the antagonist.

We must talk!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I can't believe people are actually taking any of this guy's words seriously.

+1 Trolls

+0 Wikipedia Scientists

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What did I just read?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ok, so I read the first 4 pages of this thread hoping to find some golden nugget of wisdom, purpose, or assurance from a "higher dimension", or even a hint of something significant, and thus far, nothing.

I guess now that it looks like Obama will be re-elected (since there's not a dime's worth of difference between him and Romney), the Bilderbergers will accomplish their goal of world domination, yet even more of our rights will be taken away, the world economy is in freefall, more wars are imminent, widespread civil unrest and martial law are on the horizon, and we'll probably experience lots more natural disasters real soon, I was desperately hoping for something to believe in, but obviously, this isn't it.

To anyone in the future planning to come here to ATS and claiming some "special purpose" or otherworldly knowledge, please don't, unless you're ready to pull off some mind-blowing undeniable feat to prove yourself. And definitely don't put "at your service" in the thread title unless you mean it. I've had it with you all making these claims, then refusing to be specific about anything. It just encourages the schizophrenia posts, and I could stand not having to read them as well.

Sorry, I'm just more discouraged and pessimistic than usual today. OP: welcome to ATS, BTW.
edit on 6/16/2012 by AntiNWO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
A few things I would like to raise:

Firstly Glamoria is what I have named it from here, it's a beautiful place reminiscent of what is told in Colleridges Kubla Khan.

Yes King is a harsh word and doesn't fully convey the reality of this kind of (again harsh word) rule. Sorry but these are the words we are given here.

The 11th dimension isn't the 11=n dimension it's the 11=nn dimension.

Nothing physical exists their from a fleshy perspective and you are all quite capable of creating your own Glamoria in your own dimensions.

"Glamoria" was one of the first places constructed in time all was well until the King (me) was cornered by darkness in his own lands. As I became more aware this darkness began to fade away then all you lot started to pop up on the internet and the world seemed to go through a paradigm shift, accepting things such as paranormal studies and UFOology. As I worked harder to regain, relight, and reincarnate Glamoria the more and more the 11 thing would happen and the more synchronicity fell into my lap.

I came here as a cry for help as I had been derailed by someone/thing. I applaud those that have found the key to their souls. My best guess is mine is encapsulated in a black onyx pyramid beneath the Vatican- just a hunch!

You may write what you like. I've been expecting all of this for a long time. I will stand by my story though and maybe as I become more aware then so will you and then you will help me get my ass off the ground so I can do my bit and maybe we'd get somewhere!

You are all to busy looking for answers from me! When the answer is inside you! I am a regular guy I haven't read anything I just naturally flowed into this...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

The imagination is a truly expansive and wonderful "thing"

The story, to me, sounds like a literary account of what many people go through in their Path. You are "King" of your own universe, as it were. A sovereign of your own actions. Interestingly, you point out you have not found the "key to your soul (sic)."

I am not looking for answers from you, I am testing you and my question still stands.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I am third cousin of Lon Chaney Jr., but am I werewolf? Ahh only those who encounter me on a full moon know the truth. Seriously though, I am a very spiritual person and open to the unknown. I'm 53 and have been a paranormal investigator for most my life, even before all the hoop-la new tv ghost hunters, etc. However, I'm very skeptical of your claim. I may follow up for awhile on your blog just to see.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
If you PM'd me and I haven't responded then let me know! I've been quite busy!

If you are just looking for my blog then google MYKUBLAKHAN!

Thanks to all those offering word of wisdom, positivity and support. You have made my light shine much brighter!

To all haters and disbelievers; I won't hold it against you with passion unlike the passion you shall place into your attempts to discredit me.

I don't really know any of you but I love you all, I think one person has mention how words can be seeped with someones vibration...no matter how negative or opposing it is, it still fuels the desire. So thank you all of of you!
x

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Now, you have to understand, on this board, we get hundreds
of posters a week claiming they are angels, jesus, a vampire,
shapeshifter etc. Its hard to take anyone seriously on this boards.

Do i believe you? No, i do not, and why should i, after reading hundreds
of similar posts. The world is a messed up place, and many people want
to believe in something special, or believe they are something special.

Until someone comes on here who says they can do these amazing things,
or whatever they come out with, and actually prove it, then i will class them
as people who crave attention, suffer with a mental illness, troll etc

I know it sounfs harsh, but thats just the way it is.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

In street fighter 4 when you play with Gouken before you face the last boss you have to face and fight your rival. Here is Gouken's win quote when he faces Akuma his rival and brother.

Neither man nor demon, you are but a deluded fool, Akuma!
...Gouken.

What I am saying bro, is that you are mistaken.

But its a cool story none the less and one ATS has heard many a time before, and even of those stories with the same theme and plot-lines, I would say that your story is somewhere down at the bottom on that long list.
But by all means don't let that discourage you, so carry on.
edit on 16-6-2012 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Hi Aaron welcome to ats I have just read all 10 pages of your thread and I have to say perhaps this isnt the best place to try and look for the other 8.

I would have thought the best way to "recruit" like minded people would be through your blog or a website specifically to allow what or who you are looking for to have the freedom of replying.

I dont think ATS is the medium to do this although sharing experiances is an important communication tool in finding like minded individuals.

Your gift of individuality doesnt necessarily need to eliminate you from finding these people you just need to come up with a different idea of reaching them.

Be careful though as you risk starting a cult and as you have discovered being "flamed" for your ideas.

There are many other ideas on the net but as rightly said most of them are guff not bashing just saying.

Build a wall but not to the extent you are cutting yourself off from the rest of humanity as you know ideas all start somewhere but allow yourself time to put it into perspective and never admit to having visited a psychologist its a sure way of coming across the wrong way from the beginning.

Remember everyones perspective is different and perspection starts from an individual point of view an analogy might be a door may be a door but in a different culture it could be a hole " a very deep one" so be careful where you tread.

Anyhoo psychic experiances aside you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink if you can enlighten a few folk on your journey then your job is done remember rome wasnt built in a day.

Other than this post becoming lots anecdotes I think you get the idea.

Knowing isnt always believing and believing isnt always knowing there is a quagmire of information to get through that has to be tried and tested before the real learning begins and that my friend is when things begin to fall into place and you become enlightened.

You have a lot of testing ahead of you and this is only the first step, keep your pecker up lifes a journey.

Aw ra best.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Now, you have to understand, on this board, we get hundreds
of posters a week claiming they are angels, jesus, a vampire,
shapeshifter etc. Its hard to take anyone seriously on this boards.

Do i believe you? No, i do not, and why should i, after reading hundreds
of similar posts. The world is a messed up place, and many people want
to believe in something special, or believe they are something special.

Until someone comes on here who says they can do these amazing things,
or whatever they come out with, and actually prove it, then i will class them
as people who crave attention, suffer with a mental illness, troll etc

I know it sounfs harsh, but thats just the way it is.

Okay well I can see inside peoples bodies, I can touch you without hands I can make you psychic and much much more...happy- I am!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
***We are all multiuniversal or multidimensional beings??.....if quantum physics truly exist, each parallel universe can manifest in what your are describing as ~***Membrane Theory or living in the 11 dimension....***~

Maybe you have an access to it in some spiritual way or
you have a mental illness....either way nice to meet you

edit on 16-6-2012 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

But let me guess, you have to have some sort of contact
with them? All these wild claims that people make on here
are always without proof.

Dont get me wrong, i am open minded to alot of stuff, but
when people come on these boards (in their hundreds) they
have nothing to show. Whats makes you any different?

Can you prove that you can do these things, or that you are from
another dimention?

This place is full of people who will belive in anything. I could
post a thread saying my name is zeeeem from the plant zooooom,
and im here to warn humans, and i bet at least one person will
believe me!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
***We are all multidimensional beings......if quantum physics truly exist, each parallel universe can manifest in what your are describing as ~***Membrane Theory or living in the 11 dimension....***~

Maybe you have an access to it in some spiritual way or
you have a mental illness....either way nice to meet you

Yay...a clever person lol

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join