It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you be in FEAR if an alien species came to EA*RTH to modify current EA*RTH inhabitants DNA?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Hey O....Another quick question not related (so I think) to this thread.

Why do you spell Earth (EA*RTH)?

I always know it is you posting in any thread when I see this spelled this way......What's the reasoning?

Back on topic here......I thought about it a little more and maybe I would be a little afraid.

I am thinking about if (like the movies) they pretty much scour the Earth (EA*RTH) for all inhabitants and make them do this, I think I would be afraid for my families lives! I would want to protect them with all of my being, so I think I would have some fear I couldn't do that!!

If they offered the choice, I would choose not to....If they forced everyone, I would try to hide.....

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I would like to have my brain put inside of Peter North's body...there I said it.

Would I be scared...Not a chance.

I personally volunteer to be the first person to go with any aliens that arrive to take me away from this hell hole ruled by sick bastards.
edit on 14-6-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

what if it was god who wanted to do the upgrade? would you do it then?

Why would god want to "upgrade" something that is already perfect?

You might not see your life as perfect, but look deeper! Brain function, blood flow, eyesight, movement....etc

Think about how perfect human beings are (physically) not mentally!! Our body and bone structure and functions are completely perfect for something rediculous like evolution to be true! It would take Trillions of years for an advanced civilization to come from a form of animal.....More likely scenario is that evolution of humans is not possible.

But to answer your question, god would not want his perfect creation's to get a different body than what he made for us.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

we are far from perfect. open your eyes to mental illness, various cancers, psychopathy, et al.

technically, god is supposed to be the only perfect being.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Why would god want to "upgrade" something that is already perfect?

We are far from perfect , why do we only get two sets of teeth , why do we break so easily if we're perfect .

Our body and bone structure and functions are completely perfect for something rediculous like evolution to be true!

Not true , evolution is real and proven ... God is theoretical and a matter of faith .

It would take Trillions of years for an advanced civilization to come from a form of animal

It took us a few hundred thousand years , I see no reason why that wouldn't be replicated on other planets given the right conditions .

More likely scenario is that evolution of humans is not possible.

Yet it happened ...Go figure .

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
c'mon really??...do you think that humans at this time in our development stands a chance against beings that have the capability of long distance space travel?...talk about denying ignorance.

I was not saying a WAR was on hand I was asking how you felt the questions are @ the bottom of the OP.

Originally posted by Numbers33four

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Numbers33four

FEARLESS

No. I fear the wrath of the real creator more. He intends to throw the tares into the fire. When he comes I want him to find my DNA intact.

I can totally understand that. But if the change has alread occurred and this was a possible updating, do you still consider yourself intact with original DNA. See me I see it like the CREATOR of ALL* the CREATIONS within this universe STILL has our ORIGINAL /SOULS/SPIRITS/INTERNAL ENERGIES INTACT WITHIN OUR BODIES. No matter if our Bodies have been modified and to go further outta box maybe these are ANGELS or DEMONS depending on how the WATCH over or INTERFERE with our ORIGINAL bodies. Where ALL* to evolve into new bodies maybe as its said humans have a past relate to FISH and then further back as single celled organisims. Which makes 1 ponder have those steps been adjusted/dna ugraded by beings sent like GOD(s) BY the CREATOR consciously or even SUBCONSCIOUSLY to keep the upgrading process a go within this universe. SO it can be viewd in many ways but I totally understand what you ment Numbers33four. Thanks for taking time to add some deep thinking to the thread

Originally posted by DoctorMobius

As long as they turned me into a space jockey, I dont want to be a xenomorph.

I see the concern is more based on how you turn out over all as long as it fits something your comfortable with, your OK...

edit on 6/14/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
You guys just crack me up, and I love you. But you do know this is a attribute, not to some dark evil but to something I wish I had more of. Ahh, anyways.....

The Idea of a "Alien race" showing up and offering to, well, the very fact that they show up is revealing enough, but if they offer to, as you put it, change our DNA, well, it would be easier if instead of enhancing it, just return it to where it is suppose to be in the first place, would be acceptable.

And another thing, if and when they "Show" themselves, it would be very helpful for them to move the human heart in a very emotional way, and to vibrate it. This way all of the heart will know from within, the intent.

Blink, blink......blink.....

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

holy carp, do you want to be an ape again?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoctorMobius

As long as they turned me into a space jockey, I dont want to be a xenomorph.

I see the concern is more based on how you turn out over all as long as it fits something your comfortable with, your OK...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
We're in a duality school, and there are sides here. Earth and its inhabitants have been up and down, I believe this is a downgrade right now.

I personally just want all my memories back and to go home, or hopefully graduate to another level sometime soon, and be with Family, in far more perfect form, and with my soul mate who I feel is waiting and my children, who have visited, the veil lift. If there is ever a change while I'm here, concurrent to my lifetime of these suits, I'm not sure they would feel comfortable approaching me because I 've seen some of the suits we see here, that are cosmic and already wonder why so many men or male energy beings are having too big a say, deciding what shapes and forms others should be in, because I have some pretty high standards, that are both intelligent and loving and beautiful for all. Female enegy doesnt do function over form, but knows everyone needs to feel good about themselves, a gift to self and others, all the time, and that what is good for our psychology is needed, our spirits, and beauty is equally important to function.

So I hope all the female energy on this planet is going to speak up stridently and that the cosmic beings will be ducking and dodging a bit, instead of doing whatever they please.

After a friend shared his experiences with what was a black op, abuse of women and children and using them as slaves, for their programs, I've already stood out under the stars shaking my fists at everything and telling them to let women and grandmothers run the show so everyone can be happy, and children safe.
edit on 14-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Pretty much sums it up.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Not true , evolution is real and proven ... God is theoretical and a matter of faith

Yet it happened ...Go figure

PLEASE......I was waiting for someone like you Gortex to come in and spout off some garbage about evolution...

Bring on the "PROOF" buddy.......Rain it on me......And good luck with that one by the way

Just because you spout BS of "PROOF" of evolution doesn't make it true, yet you claim it to be.......

Let the crickets start chirping now!!

Sorry for the off topic post here O.......I am interested in said "PROOF" from gortex.....Which won't derail your thread for long, since there isn't proof....
edit on 6/14/2012 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

before it gets out of hand, let's remember to be kind to each other despite our differences.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Energy life forms, Succubus and Incubus alter your DNA when you are a child.

As they feed off of you in the night, they kickstart your brain into driving you to reproduce....you start creating hormones and your sole mission then is to reproduce so they have more batteries to suck from.

Sometimes due to Dioxins/disease effecting your DNA, the Succubus or Incubus will feed off of the WRONG sex. The Incubus for example is supposed to feed off of females. If a male child has a bad marker in their DNA that these energy life forms use to identify sex...the Incubus will think it is a female and feed off of the male child. Turning that male child into a gay man as the DNA was altered and the brain created the wrong hormone.

These energy life forms were written about long ago, and do exist. They altered species and created them to be their batteries. They can not be exposed to UV radiation from the sun and use us to go into the sun and collect energy for them. They feed off of us at night.

We already have aliens effecting human DNA.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Interesting topic here O. I would have to say I wouldn't neccessarily fear them, but I wouldn't be in line to get the "upgrade". I am happy with what the lord almighty gave me, and am perfectly happy in the situation I am currently in.

I can totally understand how you feel my friend, and no I wouldnt be standing in front line begging to be upgraded, but I just wonder was or is this part of the plan for not Only the beings here of EA*RTH but ELSEWHERE as well, when considering the Panspermia concept or effect.---Panspermia (Greek: πανσπερμία from πᾶς/πᾶν (pas/pan) "all" and σπέρμα (sperma) "seed") is the hypothesis that life exists throughout the Universe, distributed by meteoroids, asteroids and planetoids.[1]---

It kind of makes you thik DID THE CREATOR HAVE PLANS FOR INTERACTIONS. And if so are these transportation devices mentioned in the Panspermia only limited to meteoroids, asteroids and planetoids or can there be space for intelligent life within this universe to assist in the Panspermia concept or effect. Which makes 1 go deeper into ARE the meteoroids, asteroids and planetoids just random sent throught space lucking up with hits or misses or ARE THEY INTENTIONALLY SENT GUIDED BY ARTIFICIAL ARTIFICIAL ASSISTANCE SOMEHOW, you knOw????

Another thing, I wouldn't trust an alien species to do what they are claiming, I know you are talking hypothetical like these movies, but I don't believe that is possible to transfer people from one body to another.....

I can understand this as well but look @ the human collective and how it consciously dreams or imagines these images shown within movies. Movies like AVATAR (HUMAN SOUL TRANSFERINTO NEW BODY DONE ARTIFICIALLY INSTEAD OF GENETICALLY). THE MATRIX (HUMANS CONSCIOUS TRAPPED WITHIN A HOLOGRAPHIC WORLD WHY THERE REAL BODIES LAY ASLEEP) just some human examples of how it DOES cross the human mind. SO I considered how would an ET do the something similar to AVATAR and this is what just makes me wonder is there more to the human genetice evolution agenda...

Someone had to make these alien races also, and if they came, they are a product of god also.....God doesn't like anyone trying to do his work for him!

I agree, they were MADE / CREATED by OUR SAME CREATOR I JUST VIEW THEM AS THE EARLY ENERGY OR FIRST DROPS OF ENERGY TO REACH THE UNIVERSE OR ENERGY CONTAINMENT DEVICE So they got headstarts on the dynamics of this current location for CREATOR ENERGY. So yes they were created by the CREATOR of ALL*. The GOD(S) aspect is the question. Did they ADVANCED ET come here and say the WORD GOD and then explain what GOD(S) ment or was this a word generated by the humans of EA*RTH to label those who came from beyond their understanding? Outta box or did some OTHERS come and recognize they would be viewed as higher ups and place GOD image on themselves. Its hard to fully understand w/o their input.

So I would stick with what I have and attempt to live my life as a human (body) and let the others attempt their "upgrades".....

S&F as always for getting the brain going!

There is NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING CONTENT AND HUMBLE WITH WHAT WE ARE GIVEN MY FRIEND.. And thanks for your time here

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chargeit
Yes. To assume Aliens are benevolent is to make a critical error in judgement. Nothings free and nothing free will come from them.

I dont assume they are here to be good or bad I was just asking that if they are here to upgrade the DNA would you fear that and why my friend.. Thanks.

Originally posted by kwakakev
There are few references in the X Files to that black liquid as well, like it forms some kind of collective.

The real X FILES kwakakev
or the series

As with any medical procedure, informed consent is the ethical thing to do.

Meaning COSMIC FAMILY can you PLEASE tell what the AGEND per SPECIES/ENERGY what the upgrading would be for. LOGICAL and makes sense. If that was possible I think that would help much with the FEAR that is as long as its the ORIGINALS responsible for the dna modifications and not another part of the cosmic family more into deceptive activities..

I have come to accept this crazy world, so for whatever other crazyness goes on is just part of the show. What I would fear in some ways is knowing that I have continually been reincarnated into the world with no other options than to keep coming back and play it all again.

But what if continually been reincarnated IS all time related to dna synthasising AND SPIRITUAL TEACHING and you have to keep going thru upgrades till your prepared to go FULL COSMIC or BEYOND bound with right bodies and minds?

However, once I am aware of this and all these past lives it would give me quite a bit more experience and understanding to help play it better.

As for aliens upgrading DNA, cool as long as they know what they are doing and do not have too many weird messed up Frankenstein's along the way.

thats what I am saying the AWARNESS factor may be based off of experiencing environment body suit time changes (changes related to the living environment of the beings of interest or you and spiritual advancement or consciously gaining SUBJECTIVE TRUTH OF THE COSMOS AND BEYOND. Its hard to call with out them to help explain & I agree no messed up dr Frankenstein's or OTHERS playing with the dna for their advantage.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
[color=cyan]“Well, Mr. President, the first cooperative venture was the movie, The Day the Earth Stood Still. That was a cooperative venture with the United States Air Force and the movie industry.”

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Apparently, this guy was unaware of the cooperation between Hollywood and the government during WWII? I have no doubt Reagan was aware of it since after he was drafted at the outset of WWII, he worked for the Army's motion picture unit and appeared in films like This is the Army.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Out of Curiousity what is the difference between typing Earth and typing EA*RTH. Is your typing indicative of an acronym based on your beliefs in aliens?

I always wonder when I read your posts what that means.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Hey O....Another quick question not related (so I think) to this thread.

Why do you spell Earth (EA*RTH)?

I always know it is you posting in any thread when I see this spelled this way......What's the reasoning?

Back on topic here......I thought about it a little more and maybe I would be a little afraid.

I am thinking about if (like the movies) they pretty much scour the Earth (EA*RTH) for all inhabitants and make them do this, I think I would be afraid for my families lives! I would want to protect them with all of my being, so I think I would have some fear I couldn't do that!!

If they offered the choice, I would choose not to....If they forced everyone, I would try to hide.....

Ha, sorry you beat me to it.

God Bless,

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Considering the world's residents are in fear of each other constantly; it would stand to reason that people would fear another species coming here.

nothing will ever scare me more than people who think they should rule other people

So in some ways you feel the behaviors demonstrated by the species of EA*RTH man which have caused continuous fear energy basically would make the population calice/immune to et intervention. I like how you think because it says how strong the species can be or is. Thanks

Originally posted by Chargeit

Ugh. SKyline sucked. Why blow us up when u could create a virus to do it for you? Serious. Kill us with virus and keep our infrastructure. It would work out way better for them if we just pass away and left all our goodies in place. Why rebuild from scratch when you've already got the ground laid out for taking advantage of this planets resources?

Maybe this planets resources are not as important outside of SOL/EA*RTH space and there may be more availabe resources unthought of by inhabitants of EA*RTH also a virus administered in a movie with skyline layout would damage the brain&stem picking process sickining the conscious. I like Skyline its the end of it that made me smile like OK THEY CAME TO RECRUIT
AND DIDNT WANT TO EXPLAIN THE NEW SUITS KNOWING EVERYONE WOULD BE APPAULD- THAT IS UNTIL A NEW WORLD WAS REACHED AND THEY SEEN THE NEW HOME THAT FIT THEIR NEW ENVIRONMENT SUITS OR BODIES..

reply to post by mainidh

not sure of some of that post content. As far as me spelling EA*RTH like that reason related below:

According to the ancient Sumerian texts, the Sumerian god, Anu, the “supreme Lord of the Sky”, the currently reigning titular head of the Sumerian Family Tree, had two sons. They were Enki (Ea), Lord of the Earth and Waters (whose mother was Antu), and Enlil (Ilu), Lord of the Air and Lord of the Command (whose mother was Ki). These two half-brothers -- surprise, surprise -- did not get along.

Just showing respects to the Lord of the Earth or EA* interesting EA*RTH starts with EA* dont you think?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join