It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you be in FEAR if an alien species came to EA*RTH to modify current EA*RTH inhabitants DNA?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

They have already infiltrated us. Our DNA is already being changed..something about 12 strands?? Check out ASHTAR Command.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Since the annanuki are the ones that have overtaken the earth school for ages, done DNA work, primarily I believe they like to downgrade people, for suitable slaves. But there is a huge difference amongst the group, ie. positives and negatives. But the elite are a group of them basically, hybrid group left behind.

So this could all be code to their work here, the Rockefellers laboratories, and their eguenics, and they are not strictly into HUMAN, they like transpecies. And beauty isn't one of their concerns either.

No, we are not puddy or clay in this groups hands. In fact, they need to face themselves in the end, they've been avoiding consequence for a long long time. Everyone needs to feel one another and really wake up, even them.

And stop the control, take the control and abusive gloves off altogether.

We ourselves need to not fight or war, with others including them.

Not this time around, learn the lessons to graduate instead, be Christ and Buddha, equalize, and give to others, and forgive everyone and yourself and live to help others not satisfy self, and then we can rise above all of this, literally.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Since the annanuki are the ones that have overtaken the earth school for ages, done DNA work, primarily I believe they like to downgrade people, for suitable slaves. But there is a huge difference amongst the group, ie. positives and negatives. But the elite are a group of them basically, hybrid group left behind.

So this could all be code to their work here, the Rockefellers laboratories, and their eguenics, and they are not strictly into HUMAN, they like transpecies. And beauty isn't one of their concerns either.

No, we are not puddy or clay in this groups hands. In fact, they need to face themselves in the end, they've been avoiding consequence for a long long time. Everyone needs to feel one another and really wake up, even them.

Not this time around, learn the lessons to graduate instead, be Christ and Buddha, equalize, and give to others, and forgive everyone and yourself and live to help others not satisfy self, and then we can rise above all of this, literally.

OUTSTANDING POST! I agree whole heartedly.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Mar'duk, the Dragon, and his side, are the ones that they are contracted with to depopulate to give room for them on earth, reptilian branch of annanuki, and negatives by our standards. Associated to Satan in the bible. They apparently are waiting for a time to unveil. Which isn't going to be nice for humanity.

Now this has to do with, the elite destroying the planet, harming all nature, starving and warring with humanity. Because this group can only do what they are waiting to do, if we have the karma to allow it. Its like a mirror.

For we really are Spirit in a school and watched over by Family above.

However the leaders think they can cheat and do horrendous things, block all doors to people getting rid of them, yet still the people for not sacrificing their lives, ending up jail, having their children thrown in possible satanistic, occult run foster homes, to try and get rid of them, I gather this is their trip. In any case, the KARMA IS ACTUALLY NOT THE PEOPLE'S, ITS THE CRIMINALS DOING THIS. So don't accept their gift of a mirror at all. Instead, forgive self and all others, even them, and hand the gift back unopened, so they can look in the mirror.

Because Mar'Duk, can only operate out of law of consequence, and the karma isn't ours, its the bloodlines. They don't get to cheat, cheater's don't prosper.

Mar'Duk's group is the MIRROR. Some ET's are like mirrors in abductions too. So you need to wear clean underwear, karma free, love everyone, and care for the needy.

edit to add: Mar'duk's group is also supposedly here outnumbering us, and waiting for The HARVEST. And they are judging the state of this planet and blaming us. They see as monkeys and call us bad names, and say, we humans destroyed another world. Well it wasnt us, but there is such a thing as waking up more, and not following bad orders and speaking up and saying, NO to many of the practices that robbed third world citizens of their land and resources and left them to starve, the wars, the lack of sharing and we didn't write in and demand corporations halt their destruction of the planet.

However, the true karma for this is from their own family, cousins, the mismanagement team. So hand that karma back and yearn strongly for a really good world instead.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
If people go to war, destroy more of the world and allow more children to be harmed or starved in third world, the consequence is, waking up the Dragon. The other side is the mirror. We have to hand back this tightly woven web of a world where you can't even budge to change things, the karma, to TPTB, who irronically are related to the different groups of annanuki for they are family.

Without warring or revolution, stand up to them and say NO, and work for equality. Be peace and love. Even if it doesnt work physcially to remove them it works Spiritually to progress, it means you have Faith in Goodness and Love and do attempt to walk the path Christ showed you, Budda showed you. The path of Higher Frequencies, and it sets your sail to them, to home.

No to mention the power of Love cannot be understimated. Its a different way of tackling the problem. Gandhi showed that though there are casualities, it still worked. Non violent, non passive resistance. Standing your ground and not budging, saying NO to bad laws and rules and not following bad orders.

It also creates a higher frequecy on the planet that wards off asteroids, and makes all their darkside plans, even nuclear explosions misfire or become duds. It brings in the Good and miracles.

It is the way back home.

And don't underestimate what people can do with meditation, prayer and awkening their own pineals and connections to the Infinite Light. We're a very psi lot, and we could get together, meditate and deactivate alot of their technology.

I wish we would do this. 1 million meditators tackling Fukushima for example for 30 minutes to an 1 a day, or even 3 X a week.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

YES I feel the called ANNUNAKI by EA*RTH inhabitants above grounders have influenced sapiens sapiens genetically and possibly SPIRITUALLY. Its been interpreted from the ancient text/tablets that during their missions here they did have workers or slaves (based off of the best interpretations of current man) of their OWN workers/slaves they brought with them, but somehow they had a mutiny or disagreement and then decided to use a NATIVE force to obtain what may have been needed.

An advanced civilization, the Annunaki decended in the Persian gulf area around 432,000 years ago, colonized the planet, with the purpose of obtaining large quantities of gold. Some 250,000 years ago, the Annunaki miners rebelled against the conditions in the mines and the leaders decided to create a creature to take their place.

Enki, their chief scientist and Ninhursag their chief medical officer, merged their Anunnaki genes with that of Homo Erectus and produced us, Homo Sapiens, for their purposes as slaves. Because we were a hybrid, we could not procreate. The demand for us as workers became greater and we were genetically manipulated to reproduce.

www.squidoo.com...

I don't know if SUBJECTIVELY their interactions here could be viewed as genetic degrading to the sapiens sapiens ORIGINAL tissue, because the modifications HAVE seemed to coincide with advancements in technology and possibly BRAIN power usage and even blood strength, so I don't know Unity_99.

Now here is a possible unseen factor WHO IS TO SAY ANOTHER ET SPECIES DIDN'T COME AFTER THEY LEFT AND SEEN OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE DEVELOPING NEW SPECIES. They may have influenced after the ANNUNAKI left and MAY still be here as the 1z called the elites or hybrids which may be why there is a POSITIVE and NEGATIVE energy sensed and observed in control here.

I agree and this may be VERIFIED by how the CREATOR of ALL* interacts within this universe. The CREATOR IF feels ANY species or ENERGY is out of hand MAY PLACE balancing force or energy to either recapture or redistribute those energies out of hand in some way. HOW maybe by either AWAKENING THE MOST ELDER ENERGIES WITHIN THIS UNIVERSE TO FIX THE ISSUE AS IF GUARDIANS OR BY JUST CREATING A NEW ENERGY SPECIES TO BALANCE THEM OUT. So these 1 feels are descions of the CREATOR of ALL* to make and if so then in the hands of the CREATOR does the FATE lie of those you speak Unity_99.

This would and IS a beautiful outlook for ALL* within this universe and 1 hopes in time this goal CAN be accomplished. WE have to see how the CREATOR plans to do so and keep in mind the CREATOR may use GOD(S) sends to take care of the WORK within this realm why the CREATOR takes care of their ENERGY DISPLACEMENTS and relocations FROM a more OUTSIDE advantage.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Something WILD I thought of Unity_99, --
WHAT IF THRU TIMES ON EA*RTH OR WITHIN ALL LIVING ZONES WITHIN EXISTENCE OF LIFE AND DEATH FOR ALL* CREATOR CREATIONS EXIST A PERIOD OF LEARNING AND WHEN LEARNING IS OBTAINED BY WHATEVER CREATOR CREATIONS ENERGY THAT ENERGY ASCENDS INTO A NEW FORM AND HOME SOMEWHAT LIKE GRADUATING INTO THE MATURE ENERGY OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSAL FAMILY. AND DURING THESE GRADUATIONS THERE ARE CHANGES TO THE CONSCIOUS/BODIES/SPIRITS/INTERNAL ENERGIES OF ALL CREATOR CREATIONS. AND DURING THESE PERIODS THE MATURED CLASS IS HARVESTED OR PICKED UPGRADED IN CONSCIOUS/BODIES/SPIRITS/INTERNAL ENERGIES TO BETTER ASSIST IN A [color=gold](STO) SERVICE TO OTHERS FASHION OF OTHER NON MATURED UNIVERSAL ENERGIES (still learning how not to fight wars-steal and deceive other universal family energy) ,HARVESTED BY PREVIOUS SCHOOL LEARNING MEMBER FROM ALL SPECIES OR UNIVERSAL ENERGIES. AND THIS PROCESS KEEPS GOING GOING AND GOING LIKE ENERGY SOMEWHAT NEVER DYING BUT GOING THRU PHASES OF LEARNING UNTIL GOAL ACHIEVED. SO IN THE SMALLER SCALED DOWN TO EA*RTH LEVEL, HUMANS AND POSSIBLE BELOW GROUND EA*RTH BEINGS OF EA*RTH WOULD BE ASCENDING INTO NEW CONSCIOUS/BODIES/SPIRITS/INTERNAL ENERGIES BUT ASSISTED BY PAST BEINGS FROM EA*RTH WHO GRADUATED AFTER LEARNING THE FUNDAMENTALS OF EXISTENCE OR THE [COLOR=GOLD]GOLDEN RULE[/COLOR] AND IN A LARGER SCALED UP VERSION ALL* ENERGIES WITHIN THIS UNIVERSE GOING THRU THE SAME PROCESS ASCENDING/CHANGING INTO NEW BODIES WITH CONSCIOUS/BODIES/SPIRITS/INTERNAL ENERGIES UPGRADED TO FIT NEW REALMS OF EXISTENCE /RESPONSIBILITIES MAYBE TO OVERSEE OTHERS DEVELOPING AS WELL AS UNDERSTAND THE NEW HOME LOCATIONS OF THE ASCENDED BE IT STAR-PLANETOID-PHOTON BELTS-NEBULA OR INTERIORS OF PLANET /STARS NEBULA---BLACK HOLES ABYSS LEARNING---.

SO FOR EXAMPLES ANY* ANCIENTS OF EA*RTH WHO PAST ASCENDED RETURNING FOR THE NEXT CLASS READY FOR ASCENSION. Don't you think you need upgrades to leave or exist elsewhere.

Or degrades to ummm exist in a LOWER VIBRATING REALM where LOVE/PEACE is no longer consciously needed effecting LOVE related DNA. In possible places like as mentioned-INTERIORS OF PLANETS/MOONS/STARS NEBULA/BLACK HOLES ABYSS/ OR AREAS FOR APPLIED LEARNING DUE TO PREVIOUS EVOL DEEDS---

In essence these would be similar to the HEAVEN & HELL /ascension/descension zones of existence ALL* BASED ON THE BEHAVIOR OR ENERGY OUTPUTS LEVELS (KARMA GENERATED) PRESENTED BY EACH INDIVIDUAL CREATOR CREATION NOT SPECIES FOR THERE ARE POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE VIBRATORS WITHIN MANY SPECIES OR CREATOR CREATIONS..

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

MODS,excuse the caps please.
edit on 6/18/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Yes it was a degrading as there had been countless cycles before this time, and Lemuria was millions ago not the under 300 000 that the "out of Africa" and annanuki labs were out of.

Earth's frequency has bounced up and down through ages and ages of cycles that many dont know existed even.

We must be very careful to not buy their Creator concept, for they are not the Creator.

I can attest to wars in the past over the direction of this school.

To begin with, its our school. A kind of hologram if you will. We're in a dream lab if you will, some call that a dark side goal, and the living dream, or the machine.

i was just reading up on this view point, and while there is merit in some of it, the truth is, on the truly High Frequency Levels, Darkness doesnt rule. And Love does not abandon others. So its not quite like that.

The Family in progression do utilize assingments into odd places, and I consider low frequency matrix places to be sad hellholes that need the veil lifted, the sides of the boxes ripped off so people can be freed to see the real world and grow up.

But we all know of this school, earth was formed for the children and growing up, of many systems and primarily human ones.

AND, there were sides. My family is the Equality. Lemuria was also the Equality, and I have some glimpses into that.

The other Tough Love and controlling side, that likes to punish and torture people showed up and murdered earth's inhabitants to form their school.

Oddly though, they didn't just show up. Sadly I remember sides, or fractions within the family, so in other words, splinter groups, or cousins to each other. But the dark side, the shadow and dracos behind it all, they seem to work as a Trojan horse, dividing people and creating their own hybrids, splinters and they feed off the suffering of others, so their goal is NOT A SCHOOL BUT A TRAP.

And I have a really big problem with that, except, that Love is patient and kind and we want everyone out, not just the humans but the controllers too.

I'm sure not saying, that I am all grown up. Are my memories me as the fractal or my more exanded Soul/Higher Self? Its irrelevant to me. Waking up is the job all need to do. Its not about annilihation of their ego as law of one suggests, but its about growing their light, stepping into more of themselves and waking up, seeking and shining light to ohters. Teamwork = Family. Family = Infinity and Progression.

But this is Freedom as well, its not NWO hijacking and abusing the terms unity, family and teamwork. Dictators have a completely different version, theirs involve anniliation of free will, ego, individuality and they Love to twist those words to a BEEHIVE mentality.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Something WILD I thought of Unity_99, --
WHAT IF THRU TIMES ON EA*RTH OR WITHIN ALL LIVING ZONES WITHIN EXISTENCE OF LIFE AND DEATH FOR ALL* CREATOR CREATIONS EXIST A PERIOD OF LEARNING AND WHEN LEARNING IS OBTAINED BY WHATEVER CREATOR CREATIONS ENERGY THAT ENERGY ASCENDS INTO A NEW FORM AND HOME SOMEWHAT LIKE GRADUATING INTO THE MATURE ENERGY OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSAL FAMILY. AND DURING THESE GRADUATIONS THERE ARE CHANGES TO THE CONSCIOUS/BODIES/SPIRITS/INTERNAL ENERGIES OF ALL CREATOR CREATIONS. AND DURING THESE PERIODS THE MATURED CLASS IS HARVESTED OR PICKED UPGRADED IN CONSCIOUS/BODIES/SPIRITS/INTERNAL ENERGIES TO BETTER ASSIST IN A (STO) SERVICE TO OTHERS FASHION OF OTHER NON MATURED UNIVERSAL ENERGIES (still learning how not to fight wars-steal and deceive other universal family energy) ,HARVESTED BY PREVIOUS SCHOOL LEARNING MEMBER FROM ALL SPECIES OR UNIVERSAL ENERGIES. AND THIS PROCESS KEEPS GOING GOING AND GOING LIKE ENERGY SOMEWHAT NEVER DYING BUT GOING THRU PHASES OF LEARNING UNTIL GOAL ACHIEVED. SO IN THE SMALLER SCALED DOWN TO EA*RTH LEVEL, HUMANS AND POSSIBLE BELOW GROUND EA*RTH BEINGS OF EA*RTH WOULD BE ASCENDING INTO NEW CONSCIOUS/BODIES/SPIRITS/INTERNAL ENERGIES BUT ASSISTED BY PAST BEINGS FROM EA*RTH WHO GRADUATED AFTER LEARNING THE FUNDAMENTALS OF EXISTENCE OR THE GOLDEN RULE AND IN A LARGER SCALED UP VERSION ALL* ENERGIES WITHIN THIS UNIVERSE GOING THRU THE SAME PROCESS ASCENDING/CHANGING INTO NEW BODIES WITH CONSCIOUS/BODIES/SPIRITS/INTERNAL ENERGIES UPGRADED TO FIT NEW REALMS OF EXISTENCE /RESPONSIBILITIES MAYBE TO OVERSEE OTHERS DEVELOPING AS WELL AS UNDERSTAND THE NEW HOME LOCATIONS OF THE ASCENDED BE IT STAR-PLANETOID-PHOTON BELTS-NEBULA OR INTERIORS OF PLANET /STARS NEBULA---BLACK HOLES ABYSS LEARNING---.

SO FOR EXAMPLES ANY* ANCIENTS OF EA*RTH WHO PAST ASCENDED RETURNING FOR THE NEXT CLASS READY FOR ASCENSION. Don't you think you need upgrades to leave or exist elsewhere.

I totally believe this!

But I have learnt to buffer my hopes to the degree that if my living eyes don't get to see it and its all something that truly happens when we die, I won't feel let down and still have great faith in Goodness.

But the inner skeptic in me, and I have one too, I shrugged off my own experiences for over a year, having them show up to be witnessed by my son as well, before I finally started to trust myself. I weigh it all up and if overwhelmed just shelf it and run. So I also always go, hmmm... I have had real ET experiences, and memories, but what if.....the Ets are the different camps of bloodlines, what if its all metaphor But I know its not, and for those who think it is, they'll be pleasantly surprised.

But when will they be pleasantly suprised, soon, the upgrade? Or is that a metaphor and in truth we wait till we die.

Like I said, I don't want to get caught up in too much hype either.

I put it through many levels of possibilties and shelf it alot of the time too. When the answers come that even explain some of my experiences, its when Im truly knocking on my souls door and the veil lifts.

This SONG is something I love very much, sun, michael, light, fix you.....we're the rays!

Coldplay - Fix You (HD)

(I hate getting going on this song, once I start I can't quit, over and over)

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Tears stream down on your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
And I...

I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
And I...

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Do you feel the Michael rays in him? I sure do.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Why should we fear aliens when our own governments are probably altering our DNA through Chemtrailing, Nuclear Power, GMO's and many other things?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallblondealien
Why should we fear aliens when our own governments are probably altering our DNA through Chemtrailing, Nuclear Power, GMO's and many other things?

Is your avatar name related to anything, like experiences? Or source even, who you are? Do you have any inside knowledge on plans afoot? Just curious.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Beautiful. Consciousness creates reality and we are seven billion strong. How many awake people would we need, how many people who are aware of the fact that their own consciousness creates reality would we need to tip the whole of human consciousness over into a new higher frequency? Remember 99 monkeys learn something, the 100th learns it too without being taugh, without learning it. I see this principle in full effect on our planet today. Everywhere benevolent forces have incarnated in human form and are raising the frequency, much as you are Unity. The dark forces have already lost. They have been out manuvered at every turn. They are in their death throes and just haven't realised it yet. I see a beautiful World, beautiful happy people, animals and plants, no pollution, no wars, no violence, complete equity, harmony, no fear, no pain, no want, all of us living in peace and love, loving our Mother Earth. I see humanity as a true and complete member of the cosmos. What do you see? Remember consciousness creates reality. We will never find the end of the Universe because the act of observation creates; so as we approach the edge, we will create more to explore created by our own expectation. The dark forces understand this and use various methods to manipulate our consciousness toward their ends. It is time to take control of our own consciousness and deny control to the last vestages of the dark forces. Let us create something beautiful, something truely loving.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HEYJOSE

What I picture is everyone waking up, and saying no, with dignity, graceful protest and non participation, simply NO, and remembering that they are family, brothers/sisters/cousins, and that something is blocking the positive solutions by design so they no longer follow anyones lead, but truly set the sail of their most cherished and often overlooked as impractical goals and work for equality, with joy. That everyone oppressing them also is reached by higher frequency and lays down the control grid willingly, but no matter what, even if help is needed, the same result occurs.

That earth is healed, the science and prayers, meditations, visions all clean up the waters, oceans, do away with dangerous technologies, only clean and abundant ones. That all live in beautiful free homes, small farms everywhere, heritage seeds and good food, free of money and slavery and oppression, with the survival already worked out through the advances in both self sufficiency, ie homes that produce food and run on clean free energy, but also in terms of clean science and collectivity. We're way past the basic survival, that has only been blocked. We should have reached level 1 or 2 civlization long ago, but for their cycles.

That we work at our talents and dreams to share our gifts with others, as our health and family situations dictate, and in abundance, we go space age, higher frequency, telepathic, cleaning up this world and sharing, healing. Children individual and valued in every nation emerge from their homes to school, which is fine to be partly with others, but some of it is just downloads of information.

We celebrate unique individuality and unity, this is not beehive, or artifical fascist equality, but true equality/social justice and sharing wedded together with freedoms of every kind and many controls gone as the crimes they were.

Wonderful world of joy, rising in frequency to the highest levels it can as quickly as it can.

Not a system of punishment, but a system of healing and counseling for those who need it, and forgiveness for everything. Protecting innocents is always a goal but not with punitive harsh measures, for humanity is boosted to grow beyond this with the telepathy in no time.

No religions of stone, but the temple in our heart where we are individually directed by our souls and light, and yet the best of the great teachers may be honored in a single volume perhaps, only that which was equality and truly the Spirit of Love and Peace. In other words, its a private affair but no one should ever follow harm to others and the leaders we wait for our ourselves, not others. No more forcing and control, but healing and love.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I don't think it is unreasonable to speculate that the human species may have been genetically manipulated and or engeneered by other beings, what turns me and other people off to these descussions is the sci fi storybook telling and strange new age w@nkfest. And this is comming from someone who is well aware of and interacts with the diversity of beings (so that puts me in that 'camp' which inspires alot of people to roll their eyes too). Much of this stuff has to be taken with a cautious pause and never held on to too tight.

Asking hard questions about everything is necessary, and I do afterall hear from people that this is a 'school'. I've yet to see any answere from the UFO prophets which is satisfactory and sheds new light on the truth.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

UFO "Ea Enki" - ASCII code was drawn in Crop Circle at Poirino, Italy on June 20, 2011.mp4

Also an interesting read:
revolutionizingawareness.com...

edit on 22-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I'm sure since this is the only resourceful planet with life so far from many others, that this would be a prime candidate for such research.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join