It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you be in FEAR if an alien species came to EA*RTH to modify current EA*RTH inhabitants DNA?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Would you be in FEAR if an alien species came to EA*RTH to modify current EA*RTH inhabitants DNA and changed YOU, but left you AWARE of who you were and now ARE?

What I am saying is in movies like Prometheus or Skyline the ET came to EA*RTH and were here for an agenda to modify EA*RTH inhabitants ABOVE GROUND DNA not to KILL EA*RTH above ground inhabitants. So I was wondering how others felt about this. What part of a agenda like this makes or would make you uncomfortable. Is it this PROCESS meaning the switch from one body to another possibly being painful THAT WORRIES YOU or the possibility that you may not be AWARE of who you once were YOUR MEMORIES? In Skyline the main character male "Jarrod" eventually was captured and had his brain&stem removed and old body discarded and his brain&stem was then replaced into another BODY, WAS THAT A FORM OF ASCENSION

In Prometheus, you got an elder ET species that is said to of seeded EA*RTH humans and they want to get back to EA*RTH for some reason. Some may feel in the movie Prometheus they wanted to come back to EA*RTH to KILL ALL humans. I feel they were coming back to re modify the EA*RTH humans In Prometheus & Skyline. This remodify process may have been laid out in phases before the genetic program was started here on EA*RTH and may take years of visiting and making dna changes overtime. Phases like THEY came to EA*RTH and evaluated WHAT WOULD OF BEEN ORIGINAL CREATOR-HUMAN DNA CARRIERS OR POSSIBLE GREAT APES. And THEY then proceeded to MODIFY into THEIR IMAGE (for whatever reason be it for military or species indoctrination or something else). Following me here I know its deep.

So with movies like Prometheus & Skyline you get humans being MODIFIED for whatever reason but not KILLED even in ALIENS series humans encounter xenomorphs that change the human into something else 1 human per new alien. So I wondered how others felt. Would you FEAR them if they came to upgrade your DNA if you changed into another STRONGER body form BUT REMAINED AWARE OF WHAT CHANGE OCCURRED. Or would you be in FEAR due to not remembering what may have happened to you sorta like TODAY and the genetic GAP data missing LINK ect. Or would you even FEAR @ all the process if painful or not knowing you will become stronger and more advanced??

So just requesting some thoughts on this thanks in advance..

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Some data on the movies below:

Prometheus

Prometheus is a 2012 American science fiction film directed by Ridley Scott and written by Jon Spaihts and Damon Lindelof. The film stars Noomi Rapace, Michael Fassbender, Guy Pearce, Idris Elba, Logan Marshall-Green, and Charlize Theron. Set in the late 21st century, the story centers on the crew of the spaceship Prometheus as they follow a star map discovered among the remnants of several ancient Earth cultures. Led to a distant world and an advanced civilization, the crew seeks the origins of humanity, but instead discovers a threat that could cause the extinction of the human race.

PLOT

As a hovering spacecraft departs, a humanoid alien drinks a dark bubbling liquid, and then starts to disintegrate. As its bodily remains cascade into a waterfall, the alien's DNA triggers a biogenetic reaction.

In 2089, archaeologists Elizabeth Shaw and Charlie Holloway discover a star map among several unconnected ancient cultures. They interpret this as an invitation from humanity’s forerunners, or "Engineers". Peter Weyland, the elderly CEO of Weyland Corporation, funds the creation of the scientific vessel Prometheus to follow the map to the distant moon LV-223. The ship's crew travels in stasis while the android David monitors their voyage and studies linguistics such as Schleicher's fable. Arriving in 2093, they are informed of their mission to find the Engineers. Mission director Meredith Vickers orders them to avoid making direct contact. The Prometheus lands near a large artificial structure, which a team explores.

Inside they find numerous stone cylinders, a monolithic statue of a humanoid head, and the corpse of a large alien, thought to be an Engineer. They find other bodies and presume the species is extinct. David secretly takes a cylinder, while the remaining cylinders begin leaking dark liquid. A rapidly approaching storm forces the crew to return to Prometheus, leaving crew members Millburn and Fifield stranded in the structure. In the ship, the Engineer’s DNA is found to match that of humans. Meanwhile, David investigates the cylinder and discovers a dark liquid. He intentionally infects Holloway with the substance. Shaw and the unknowingly infected Holloway later have sex.

en.wikipedia.org...(film)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Skyline

Skyline is a alien invasion science fiction film directed and produced by the Brothers Strause, directors of Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem.[4] The film was released on November 12, 2010. It stars Eric Balfour, Scottie Thompson, Donald Faison, and David Zayas.[5] The Brothers Strause asserted before the film's release that Skyline would be the first film in a series, which would include at least one other film.[6]

PLOT

Jarrod and his girlfriend Elaine have flown to Los Angeles for Jarrod's best friend Terry's birthday party. They celebrate with Terry's girlfriend, Candice, and his assistant, Denise. During the party, one of Terry's employees, Ray, welcomes Jarrod to L.A., thinking he has moved there to join Terry's special effects company. During a private argument about whether or not they should move, Elaine reveals she is pregnant.

The next morning, blue lights descend from the sky, mesmerizing anyone who looks at them. The light affects them physically, causing them to become zombie-like. Any immobilized humans are collected by the machines. Ray is taken, but Jarrod is saved when Terry tackles him, and he quickly returns to normal. He and Terry go to the apartment roof investigate the lights. They see alien ships descending through the clouds and vacuuming up thousands of screaming people.

[color=cyan]
Inside the alien spacecraft, Elaine wakes up on a pile of human corpses. Tubes are sucking human brains into machines; probes go through the pile looking for what they can find. Elaine sees Jarrod in the pile but has to watch helplessly as his brain is removed. She is probed, but left alone since she is pregnant. Elaine is transported to another chamber where other pregnant women have been sent. meanwhile, Jarrod's brain, glowing red instead of the usual aliens' blue, is inserted into a new alien body.

Animating the alien body, Jarrod seems to retain control, and comes to the aid of Elaine and their unborn child. A series of still images depict "Jarrod" protecting Elaine and their child from other aliens. Eventually "Jarrod" defeats them, picks his girlfriend up, and runs off with her.

en.wikipedia.org...(film)

edit on 6/14/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Reasons WHY 1 takes these movies subliminals a little bit serious. Yes its science fiction films but read below and you will understand a little more how and why I enjoy watching these movies as well as try to take whatever spoon feeding data may be within them.

The original 1951 movie The Day the Earth Stood Still
was part of a public acclimation program about UFOs and extraterrestrial visitation, with involvement by the U.S. Air Force, according to an alleged transcript of a 1981 intelligence briefing to former President Ronald Reagan.

The transcript, reportedly provided by current and former members of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) through an intermediary, was posted on the internet Oct. 30, 2007.

Reagan allegedly received the briefing at Camp David, Maryland, between Friday and Sunday, March 6 and 8, 1981. Other top advisors to Reagan were also said to be present.

It was claimed in the 2007 internet posting that the briefing was presented by a CIA contract employee who worked within a group of “caretakers” who reportedly safeguard records and resources about the issue of extraterrestrial visitation to, and activities on Earth.

The transcript includes discussion of U.S. Government efforts to both deceive and inform the public about UFOs and extraterrestrial visitation.

Subsequently, Reagan mentions stories from his days as a Hollywood actor.

“I always knew there was some form of cooperation between our government and the motion picture industry. I heard rumors over the years … even during my acting days.”

The CIA “caretaker” explains further to Reagan.

[color=cyan]“Well, Mr. President, the first cooperative venture was the movie, The Day the Earth Stood Still. That was a cooperative venture with the United States Air Force and the movie industry.”

epages.wordpress.com...

So take from some of these movies what you may. I however feel there is something being subliminally shared with these movies.

So to close:

Would you be in FEAR if an alien species came to EA*RTH to modify current EA*RTH inhabitants DNA and changed YOU, but left you AWARE of who you were and now ARE?

What part of a agenda like this makes or would make you uncomfortable. Is it this PROCESS meaning the switch from one body to another possibly being painful THAT WORRIES YOU or the possibility that you may not be AWARE of who you once were YOUR MEMORIES?

Or would you even FEAR @ all the process if painful or not knowing you will become stronger and more advanced??

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Let them come first

We ll then decide how to deal with them

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

Fair enough,

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Seems the triangle cabal really wants us all to believe that we are alien test tube experiments.

I would not be afraid. I will politely tell them to go to hell.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

FEARLESS

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
only if they made me better, stronger, faster.

i'd also like eagle eyes, a bat's hearing and a dog's nose.

my god, wouldn't I be ugly.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii
only if they made me better, stronger, faster.

i'd also like eagle eyes, a bat's hearing and a dog's nose.

my god, wouldn't I be ugly.

I can understand you wouldnt fear the upgrade and NO, you wouldnt be UGLY . UGLY is gdetermined by the deeds one does not their outside visual signal seen by others. Thanks for your time

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
c'mon really??...do you think that humans at this time in our development stands a chance against beings that have the capability of long distance space travel?...talk about denying ignorance.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Numbers33four

FEARLESS

No. I fear the wrath of the real creator more. He intends to throw the tares into the fire. When he comes I want him to find my DNA intact.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

As long as they turned me into a space jockey, I dont want to be a xenomorph.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Interesting topic here O. I would have to say I wouldn't neccessarily fear them, but I wouldn't be in line to get the "upgrade". I am happy with what the lord almighty gave me, and am perfectly happy in the situation I am currently in.

Another thing, I wouldn't trust an alien species to do what they are claiming, I know you are talking hypothetical like these movies, but I don't believe that is possible to transfer people from one body to another.....

Someone had to make these alien races also, and if they came, they are a product of god also.....God doesn't like anyone trying to do his work for him!

So I would stick with what I have and attempt to live my life as a human (body) and let the others attempt their "upgrades".....

S&F as always for getting the brain going!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Yes. To assume Aliens are benevolent is to make a critical error in judgement. Nothings free and nothing free will come from them.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
There are few references in the X Files to that black liquid as well, like it forms some kind of collective.

As with any medical procedure, informed consent is the ethical thing to do. I have come to accept this crazy world, so for whatever other crazyness goes on is just part of the show. What I would fear in some ways is knowing that I have continually been reincarnated into the world with no other options than to keep coming back and play it all again. However, once I am aware of this and all these past lives it would give me quite a bit more experience and understanding to help play it better.

As for aliens upgrading DNA, cool as long as they know what they are doing and do not have too many weird messed up Frankenstein's along the way.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

what if it was god who wanted to do the upgrade? would you do it then?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Considering the world's residents are in fear of each other constantly; it would stand to reason that people would fear another species coming here.

nothing will ever scare me more than people who think they should rule other people

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Ugh. SKyline sucked. Why blow us up when u could create a virus to do it for you? Serious. Kill us with virus and keep our infrastructure. It would work out way better for them if we just pass away and left all our goodies in place. Why rebuild from scratch when you've already got the ground laid out for taking advantage of this planets resources?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The hell man? as the gay robot says "There goes my penis!"

and in answer to why you spell Earth as Ea*rth..

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto!

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join