It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you be in FEAR if an alien species came to EA*RTH to modify current EA*RTH inhabitants DNA?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

this is the aliens and u.f.o.'s forum not the religious forum. if you want to be nasty go over to your own forum.

I apologize to other posters but I am sick of the proselytizing in forums other than the religious one.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by aaaiii

Don't blame me for that!! I appologized to O when gortex came in spouting evolution, evolution!!

I was just defending what gortex called me out on.....Nothing more....No hidden agenda

O is a friend of mine, I follow his threads and posts and always try to comment to him.....Blame the original derailer of the thread, not me!!

Sorry O for the derailment once again, I hope you don't blame me for the slight derailment.....Appologies my friend, hopefully I at least added something useful to your thread.....

Thanks again!
edit on 6/14/2012 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Energy life forms, Succubus and Incubus alter your DNA when you are a child.

As they feed off of you in the night, they kickstart your brain into driving you to reproduce....you start creating hormones and your sole mission then is to reproduce so they have more batteries to suck from.

I, never had it layed out that way Pervius. Do you think they are elder humans or something from another realm / planet? I have heard of LOWER dimension beings needing to feed off of human essence/energy but not like this.

Sometimes due to Dioxins/disease effecting your DNA, the Succubus or Incubus will feed off of the WRONG sex. The Incubus for example is supposed to feed off of females. If a male child has a bad marker in their DNA that these energy life forms use to identify sex...the Incubus will think it is a female and feed off of the male child. Turning that male child into a gay man as the DNA was altered and the brain created the wrong hormone.

AGAIN your are sharing some new data I havent came across until now. It kind of makes sense.

These energy life forms were written about long ago, and do exist. They altered species and created them to be their batteries. They can not be exposed to UV radiation from the sun and use us to go into the sun and collect energy for them. They feed off of us at night.

We already have aliens effecting human DNA.

AMAZING response Pervius, THANKS got me thinking even deeper into things now like are they related to LILITUTE/LILITH???
Who is STILL family but I remember reading how she or her offspring would molest the offspring of ADAM & EVE.

Lilith (Hebrew: לילית‎; lilit, or lilith) is a character in Jewish mythology, developed earliest in the Babylonian Talmud, who is generally thought to be related to a class of female demons Līlīṯu in Mesopotamian texts. However, Lowell K. Handy (1997) notes, "Very little information has been found relating to the Akkadian and Babylonian view of these demons. Two sources of information previously used to define Lilith are both suspect."[1] The two problematic sources are the Gilgamesh appendix and the Arslan Tash amulets, which are discussed below.[2]

The term Lilith occurs in Isaiah 34:14, either singular or plural according to variations in the earliest manuscripts, though in a list of animals. In the Dead Sea Scrolls Songs of the Sage the term first occurs in a list of monsters. In Jewish magical inscriptions, on bowls and amulets from the 6th century CE onwards, Lilith is identified as a female demon and the first visual depictions appear.

In Jewish folklore, from the 8th–10th centuries Alphabet of Ben Sira onwards, Lilith becomes Adam's first wife, who was created at the same time and from the same earth as Adam. This contrasts with Eve, who was created from one of Adam's ribs. The legend was greatly developed during the Middle Ages, in the tradition of Aggadic midrashim, the Zohar and Jewish mysticism.[3] In the 13th Century writings of Rabbi Isaac ben Jacob ha-Cohen, for example, Lilith left Adam after she refused to become subservient to him and then would not return to the Garden of Eden after she mated with archangel Samael.[4] The resulting Lilith legend is still commonly used as source material in modern Western culture, literature, occultism, fantasy, and horror.

en.wikipedia.org...

Lilitû demons

The Assyrian lilitû were said to prey upon children and women[52] and were described as associated with lions, storms, desert, and disease.[citation needed] Early portrayals of such demons are known as having Zu bird talons for feet and wings.[53] They were highly sexually predatory towards men but were unable to copulate normally. They were thought to dwell in waste, desolate, and desert places. Like the Sumerian Dimme, a male wind demon named Pazuzu was thought to be effective against them.[54]

Lilith's epithet was "the beautiful maiden".[citation needed] She was described as having no milk in her breasts and as unable to bear any children.[49][55]

Other storm and night demons from a similar class are recorded from Akkadian texts[which?] around this period. The Ardat-lili[citation needed] is from Ardatû,[citation needed] which is a young unmarried woman or maiden, also sometimes a title of prostitutes, and lilitû.[56] These "maiden liltû" would come to men in their sleep and beget children from them.[citation needed] Sick men would also be described as being seized by Ardat-lili[48] Their male counterparts, similar to an incubus, were the Irdû-lili[57] These demons were originally storm and wind demons; however, later etymology made them into night demons.[58]

Thanks
edit on 6/14/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Would you be in FEAR if an alien species came to EA*RTH to modify current EA*RTH inhabitants DNA and changed YOU, but left you AWARE of who you were and now ARE?

What part of a agenda like this makes or would make you uncomfortable. Is it this PROCESS meaning the switch from one body to another possibly being painful THAT WORRIES YOU or the possibility that you may not be AWARE of who you once were YOUR MEMORIES?

Or would you even FEAR @ all the process if painful or not knowing you will become stronger and more advanced??

Someone offers to make me better than I am at no cost to myself and the only problem is pain?

Sign me up.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Out of Curiousity what is the difference between typing Earth and typing EA*RTH. Is your typing indicative of an acronym based on your beliefs in aliens?

I always wonder when I read your posts what that means.

Thanks

As far as me spelling EA*RTH like that reason related below:

According to the ancient Sumerian texts, the Sumerian god, Anu, the “supreme Lord of the Sky”, the currently reigning titular head of the Sumerian Family Tree, had two sons. They were Enki (Ea), Lord of the Earth and Waters (whose mother was Antu), and Enlil (Ilu), Lord of the Air and Lord of the Command (whose mother was Ki). These two half-brothers -- surprise, surprise -- did not get along.

Just showing respects to the Lord of the Earth or EA* interesting EA*RTH starts with EA* dont you think

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

woodwytch, thanks for adding some content to the thread and I like the DNA trigger. It seems within many creations like how polar bears grew webbed feet humans walking upright ect. These triggers to me seem intentional even if Panspermia sent.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

rotflmfao

I knew it would be a mistake to ask that.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by chevy369

Take your time and respond when you can, thanks in advance for trying I know how it makes you feel when just thinking about the idea.

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Yeah I saw the post about them possibly being here.....But I guess I am still confused, maybe just don't understand....

Can you explain it to me a little better?

I don't see where the EA*RTH comes from even when mentioned that way.

Thanks in advance buddy!

Its just me more less RECOGNIZING EA or LORD ENKIs influence upon EA*RTH for the most part thats all.. Being EA is LORD ENKIs name and this is earth so I just write it that way.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Thanks for your reply and I do see it in a balanced way or try to, but what I mean is there are so many abuses in the underground bases, women are used in sexual ways in ufology for hybrids, like my friend woke up with someone there and it was lights out again and I was furious, shaking my fists at the stars and had an expereince and sighting of the most beautiful light ship. But, in this universe many body suits are functional, greys for example, or reptilians, and it really depends on what they mean. After this inequality and repression of so many people, and harm that so many live and struggle under, they need to have something wonderful and healing, to make up for this sad place, and they need strengthening of spirit, and for many who can't even contribute their talents in this world but are kept in the margins of life, they will want to heal up and then be able to contribute their talents as teachers, artists, healers, counselers, helpers, creative, or inventive, or nurturing life, growing and working with gardens and nature. There are many fields of talents and interests and so many who have only suffered and been treated as nothing, as ballast.

So I would say that they can't just do as they please with this planet for whoever is coming has to have permissions and not harm anyone, or regress anyone but be for healing.
edit on 14-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
When can I expect the aliens to come over for coffee? Do they like Nissu or cinnamon toast? How bout Saffron buns. I'm ready to meet them anyday. I heard they were going to go to BridgeFest this weekend.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment
If they are advanced then they will know the stupidety of hurting other souls.

I hope so apushforenlightment I REALLY HOPE SO. thanks
KARMA knows no boundries.

NAMASTE*******

Originally posted by Furbs
Someone offers to make me better than I am at no cost to myself and the only problem is pain?

Sign me up.

Thanks Furbs for being truthful.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by apushforenlightment

I see what you are saying here apushforenlightment......But think of it in terms of God creating everyone.....

If there was absolutely nothing on this earth (civilized anyways), the body and physical ability of a human being is beyond imaginable in relation to anything else....

Sure there are some things that could be improved now-a-days, but the body in full and a human is perfect.

Your mind tells your body what to do, your body fights viruses and bacteria......Your arms and legs move the way you want them to......Your brain not only thinks, but has a memory card!! You can retain information and speak with your vocal chords.....You have blood flowing to every important part of your body at all times.....

Your organs all work together to create a perfect harmony......Everything in total is perfect....

Are there things that could be improved on? Yes.....But the body is a perfect machine created by the perfect god......

Sorry this is all in my own opinion of course, but everyone's body works the same way, so I guess not just in my opinion now that I think about it.....lol

Do you see where I am going with this?

Yes the body it is what is supposed to be and it is a remarkable peice of biological hardware/container. Especially the extreme sense of touch/life and harmony feelings you can experiance. But I do look at my/its limitations and sometimes they feel like a hinderance to what I want to do sometimes. Maybe im just to thick
I just want more computional power and more room to store data.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii
reply to post by Furbs

rotflmfao

I knew it would be a mistake to ask that.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

i'd settle for remembering the data I already have onboard.

I think an upgrade to eliminate disease would be a nice first step.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

amen to the usb port. maybe then i'd understand advanced math!

I do not know how many times I have learned 1 year collage technical math it just to forget it all again. I have no clue how it works now.
. Ouch just had a flashback on these verbal tests we had. I knew it for the test but one week after. Braindump. I think the correct syntax is: Format all neurons where data=math.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
When can I expect the aliens to come over for coffee? Do they like Nissu or cinnamon toast? How bout Saffron buns. I'm ready to meet them anyday. I heard they were going to go to BridgeFest this weekend.

When the APPROVED MEMO IS SENT I will contact ATS and send you a U2U on there prefecences. Jelly toast and tea may be fine as well

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
[color=cyan]

Thank you ALL* for sharing your mind/conscious time within the thread. I got to see from various perspectives how some would feel and it seems some would be in fear depending on the outcome some would accept it if the pain was manageable and others would not be sure, which when factoring in the SURVIVAL GENES inside makes sense. I did within the movie Prometheus like how SHE KEPT THE CROSS CLOSE NO MATTER and then went to THEIR HOME in their ship to better understand THAT WAS A FEARLESS MOVE.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

reply to post by All Seeing Eye

holy carp, do you want to be an ape again?
I laughed for a half an hour on that one, really did. Wife thought I was having a caniption.

No, no thank you, I would just want to eat peoples faces of I didn't like.

Speaking of DNA manipulation....

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

post by Chrisfishenstein
Bring on the "PROOF" buddy.......Rain it on me......And good luck with that one by the way

Ok , and this is on topic as it deals with our DNA .

Suspicions, coverups, and the truth.

It is obvious to anyone who watched the video, our DNA has been tampered with, by one force, one natural condition, or as some thinkers say "Alien Gods". I do hate to use that term, its so misleading....

We do know that through the Sumerians that there was in fact some "Tinkering" going on. I do have my theory as to what happened.

We assume "Son of God, and Son of Man are basically the same, but they are not. It is a creation in a evolutionary manner. Both are correct, stop fighting.

I believe the species used to create mankind on the surface of this planet were in fact the great apes, Chimp mainly, because he was the smaller of the two. Granted.

But there is another primate on this planet that is not recognized or accepted by main stream science, that would be the "Neanderthal", or as some have called him, big foot. Could he still be alive today? Many people claim so, at any rate.

Neanderthal DNA was used and spliced with another "Intelligent" species DNA, you know, that smart snake. And you have "Son of God"

Son of God also did some evolutionary jumping by creating their own version of human "Son of Man", that's us folks. Our junk DNA will play out to have all three in it. Neanderthal, Chimp, and reptile, the junk DNA.

Freemasons? You got to love what they been a hiding.........

Just a theory....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join