It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you be in FEAR if an alien species came to EA*RTH to modify current EA*RTH inhabitants DNA?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I honestly believe that this has already happened in the past.

"When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years.” The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown. The Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually."
Genesis 6:1-4

It is important to understand that "sons of God" as used in the Old Testament always refers to Fallen Angels. Example:

"Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them"...Job 1:6

"When the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God shouted for joy?"..Job 38:7

So, knowing that "sons of God" describes Falling Angels we can safely assume that Fallens Angels got together with women of Earth and had offspring known as Nephilim.

You can research Nephilim if you want, but I won't get into much details on them.

The thing to understand is that this has already been done. If you ask me. Aliens are equivalent of Fallen Angels. They are the same. Just different appearances to try and fool mankind.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
Nope, sure wouldnt be scared, WE dont need Aliens to modify our DNA, We already do it to ourselves

With the stuff in the food/water supply and in the air and plastics touched on a daily bases I AGREE.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutatismutandis
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Can't be any worse than the medical system we have now!

Hey, as long as their idea of change isn't turning us into interstellar hotdogs I'm all for it!

Totally understand that, who wants to be food. I dont even think livestock of EA*RTH like that, thats why I try to share outthere make animal husk free of brain&neuro paths to eliminate pain and suffering of animals. Thanks for being truthful.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

This has to the best of all evidence already happened. [/IMG]

I agree greyer. Its wild though that some dislike the idea yet there are ALL types of experiments going on within labs on different animal, sea life and as much as I wish not to share humans (by humans & others) So I dont find it that odd for another species to do it. All they would have to do is launch a object that from EA*RTH unknown observers would look like a small or large comet or asteriod. Place within it the DNA upgrader an check on it in the future. Did Mars rocks fall on EA*RTH?
edit on 6/15/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

why do you deliberatly spell earth incorrectly ?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Auburn2012

The thing to understand is that this has already been done. If you ask me. Aliens are equivalent of Fallen Angels. They are the same. Just different appearances to try and fool mankind.

Very interesting Auburn2012. Why do you think they need to fool mankind and what do you think their present bodies look like humans or something else?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I'm not sure. But it's interesting to think about.

I guess the obvious question is "Will it, like, hurt?" lol.

Honestly, I'd hold up my hand in that "Whoa whoa whoa." style and have to ask...

"Why the # do you care NOW?"

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Why the heck do you keep speling Earth like thee way you do? Also Skyline is definitely one of the worst or the worst ET movies I have ever seen it is total garbage in my opinion. Also since it was trash I don't think there was any secret indoctrination msgs in there. And for your question Hell no I wouldn't want anything tampering with my DNA or anything on my body unless I made the decision and it was my choice. Also Humans are the best. lol Yeah we might have our flaws but what doesn't and we have the MSM,movies,secret societies plans and agendas to blame for that. I think Humans will always be the best and If and alien/aliens ever came to get us we would unite and pwn the aliens..If you think about it and if you believe the ancient alien theory or if you just believe aliens visit earth etc etc why don't you think they haven't conquered us yet? Thats because they cant. Even in ancient India texts theres stories (which could be real) tell of us defeating them and the aliens retreating. But to make a long story short I don't think aliens have or ever will modify our dna with or with out us knowing it.. Team Human All day woot woot

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

why do you deliberatly spell earth incorrectly ?

Showing LOVE for EA or LORD of EA*RTH LORD ENKI
not deliberatly spelling nothing wrong but EA does come from the STARZ (*)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Floydshayvious
I guess the obvious question is "Will it, like, hurt?" lol.

How much PAIN does a mother endure to bring forth her children into EA*RTH realms??? Is it WORTH the pain experienced to bring in LIFE some would have to question themselves?

Honestly, I'd hold up my hand in that "Whoa whoa whoa." style and have to ask...

"Why the # do you care NOW?"

Maybe its time to upgrade to better SUIT new living zones like off EA*RTH or even within it?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Well if you put it that way.........

# it let's all go live in Agartha with new meat suits I'm game.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Very interesting Auburn2012. Why do you think they need to fool mankind and what do you think their present bodies look like humans or something else?

Read the article below

"In these last days the agenda for global domination by Satan and his forces is at full speed. The Bible says it will be a time of mass hybridization and the mixture and corruption of human DNA by fallen angels, also known as "aliens." The government is and has been conditioning the global population of this widescale corruption via Hollywood, science fiction, cartoons and other sources. However they are not telling you the whole truth. These aliens are not ascended masters, or enlightened ones, or beings from galaxies millions of miles away. Nor are they our forefathers or original creators. They are fallen angels who were kicked out of heaven for their rebellion against the headship of God and they believe they have one last chance to try and usurp His authority. They know He is coming to the earth to destroy them once and for all (Battle of Armageddon) and to gather those who are His and establish His theocratical reign on earth. The Lord has told me that in the coming days, these aliens will make their presence more visibly and physically known on earth. They seek only to destroy mankind; do not believe their lies. On this website I have many sources of information to awaken you as to what is going on now behind the scenes and why the church has suppressed this information from the people. I will not suppress it. There are two sources now trying to alert, warn, and condition mankind as to what is coming. One, the government, who will tell you half truths as to who and what these aliens are. The second, are the Watchmen of God. Who will tell you the truth of who and what they are."

The Veil is Being Lifted.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...
edit on 15-6-2012 by Auburn2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bitsforbytes

Possible answers;

Who are these aliens? -- Demons

What do they want? -- Our souls

Why are they making our human skin suits into something more powerful? -- They are once again intermingling or tinkering with our DNA, having sex with us producing again what was called the Nepilim.

What's is the point of that? -- To rule over us, eventually to slaughter the humans and keep the Nepilim. To pocess our bodies and claim our souls. It's like a big chess game and we are the pawns.

did they make us? No, God the Father made us.

Answer just three of those questions and I will be happy -- Watch some of the L. A. Marzulli videos, maybe that might explain and answer your questions better than me.

I use to be on the David Icke band wagon but after studying the occult for years and seeing Madonna's Half Time Super Bowl Ritual, to me, in my own humble opinion, something other dimensional is going on.

Just my own observations and I admit, I don't know everything, one can only keep on researching and pondering. I will also say that what I use to laugh at in the Bible is now happening............in fact all the "Holy Books" predict pretty much the same stuff.

Description of video:

Russ Dizdar ,a Christian, has "delivered" hundreds of people from demonic possession. Russ maintains it is just one aspect of the complete ministry of our Lord Jesus Christ. He feels that it is essential that all Christians should be fully trained in the Body Of Christ thus enabling them to be equipped for this "Black Awakening" - which is almost upon God's people.
Over the past thirty years he has become an expert on Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD) or Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID), Satanic Ritual Abuse, and MKUltra type mind control (sometimes called Trauma Based Mind Control)
Due to his experience working with the victims and perpetrators of "Cult Crime" he has discovered a "hidden underground" that most people could never imagine exists.These "Chosen Ones" are planning for something they term "The Black Awakening".
Russ and his team at shatterthedarkness.net... (his ministry website), are seeking to do whatever they can to heal those involved. They attempt to rescue victims, expose and bring to justice the perpetrators of these crimes. Ultimately through prayer and deliverance his team educate victims about the POWER, AUTHORITY and ABSOLUTE LOVE of the KING of all kings, Jesus Christ.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanitiesLastHope
Why the heck do you keep speling Earth like thee way you do?

Answer is above and mentioned in various places within the thread (its no special secret
)

Also since it was trash I don't think there was any secret indoctrination msgs in there.

When I first seen it I was like is this what BLUE BEAM IS FOR to upgrade humans of EA*RTH?

And for your question Hell no I wouldn't want anything tampering with my DNA or anything on my body unless I made the decision and it was my choice.

Vaccinated @ birth YES-WHY??????? its nothing new being done I am just placing a candle in the dark room.

Also Humans are the best. lol Yeah we might have our flaws but what doesn't and we have the MSM,movies,secret societies plans and agendas to blame for that. I think Humans will always be the best and If and alien/aliens ever came to get us we would unite and pwn the aliens..

Humans ARE part of a COSMIC family are they not just as = and how would you feel if they said they were the best?

If you think about it and if you believe the ancient alien theory or if you just believe aliens visit earth etc etc why don't you think they haven't conquered us yet? That's because they cant.

I think EA*RTH is under a form of control and some of it is located below your feet They ARE part of EA*RTH as well and other parts in the cosmos near Sirius or elsewhere.

Even in ancient India texts theres stories (which could be real) tell of us defeating them and the aliens retreating. But to make a long story short I don't think aliens have or ever will modify our dna with or with out us knowing it.. Team Human All day woot woot

I think your ability to have a 5th finger to use HAND tools & type in today is part of past genetic engeering. Also I amnot looking down upon Sapiens Sapiens ENERGY?

Well if you put it that way.........

# it let's all go live in Agartha with new meat suits I'm game.

Who said ALL
Some may need a more cosmic environment suit. They CAN be LIGHT BODIES not just flesh or carbon based what about even a silicone based body

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Auburn2012

Thank you

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thanks for helping keep the minds clarified.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Of course I fear such actions. I would rather be left alone by aliens, the government and business. What I do with my body is my business and no one else's. If I see grey or reptillian aliens approaching me and look the least bit threatning I will shoot to kill and I am not joking. Enough of this control freak agenda!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Thanks for your response & I hope you dont experience a 4th encounter that goes wrong or is unpleasent my friend.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Auburn2012

Read the article below

"In these last days the agenda for global domination by Satan and his forces is at full speed. The Bible says it will be a time of mass hybridization and the mixture and corruption of human DNA by fallen angels, also known as "aliens." The government is and has been conditioning the global population of this widescale corruption via Hollywood, science fiction, cartoons and other sources. However they are not telling you the whole truth. These aliens are not ascended masters, or enlightened ones, or beings from galaxies millions of miles away. Nor are they our forefathers or original creators. They are fallen angels who were kicked out of heaven for their rebellion against the headship of God and they believe they have one last chance to try and usurp His authority. They know He is coming to the earth to destroy them once and for all (Battle of Armageddon) and to gather those who are His and establish His theocratical reign on earth. The Lord has told me that in the coming days, these aliens will make their presence more visibly and physically known on earth. They seek only to destroy mankind; do not believe their lies. On this website I have many sources of information to awaken you as to what is going on now behind the scenes and why the church has suppressed this information from the people. I will not suppress it. There are two sources now trying to alert, warn, and condition mankind as to what is coming. One, the government, who will tell you half truths as to who and what these aliens are. The second, are the Watchmen of God. Who will tell you the truth of who and what they are."

The Veil is Being Lifted.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...
edit on 15-6-2012 by Auburn2012 because: (no reason given)

Not trying to be ass, but for me personally, I can't read any of these Holy texts out there and blindly follow them. Could they have been divine guidance? Sure, I can agree to that. But seeing the evil of man, to think any of these holy texts have made it throughout the ages without any tampering is a fallacy to me.

Bill Hicks said it best. That is King James' version. Lets listen to King Willie's version.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Thanks for your response & I hope you dont experience a 4th encounter that goes wrong or is unpleasent my friend.

NAMASTE*******

Thanks. I am aware of the elohim and nephelim. Problem is it is not always easy to tell who exactly is on what side as hybrids apparently have come to bear on behalf of the nephelim. No one wants to end up either at montauk, ny or dulce, nm.

The government has sided with the evil aliens in return for technology.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join