It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Masonic) Jesters,human sex trafficing and multimillon dollar fraud case.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Why do the Shriner hospitals have competitors?

Competitors:
Childrens Hospital Los Angeles
Nationwide Children's Hospital
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Oh that's right it's run like a business...with crooked people at the top running it and not paying the taxes as well as spending the charity donations on prostitution. Oh what a wonderful world we live in.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Here are some quotes from the FDA warning letters:

1. In your protocol dated 3/31/00, you added a site selection and randomization schedule under the heading "Design", which was designed to compare two sites of similar area and depth for each test. This design addition is not in the sponsor's original protocol nor did you receive approval for this change.

A. The Institutional Review Board (IRB) approved the informed consent form (ICF) on September 6, 2000. The first (redacted) subjects enrolled between April 15, 1998 and July 17, 2000, and signed informed consents that were not approved by the IIRB Dr. Boyce's response indicates that only approved ICFs will be available to the clinical investigators. Unsigned, expired consent forms are to be destroyed with the exception of the file copy. Also, he indicates that prior, blank versions will be removed when a new ICF has been approved. However, FDA requests information regarding who will be responsible for this procedure and who they will report to.

1) On [redacted] subject [redacted] had positive cultures for [redacted] of her which resulted in clinical sepsis. She was treated with triple antibiotic therapy of [redacted] and [redacted]. This event was not recorded on the adverse event case report forms (CRF) and there was no documentation of reporting this event to the sponsor, IRB, and FDA.

2) Subject [redacted] developed an infection of the left posterior [redacted] positive with [redacted] and Staph species on [redacted] Infection of the [redacted] is not identified in the protocol as an anticipated event therefore, it was an unanticipated adverse device effect and required reporting to the reviewing IRB and sponsor. There is no documentation of this event being reported to the sponsor, IRB, and FDA.

3) Subject [redacted] Qualitative Outcome Assessment CRF noted [redacted] of [redacted] for both [redacted] and [redacted] however there is no documentation of reporting of this event to the sponsor, IRB, and FDA.

4) Subject [redacted] Qualitative Outcome Assessment CRF's dated [redacted], and [redacted] identified [redacted] as [redacted] This is an unanticipated adverse device effect; however, there is no documentation of reporting of these events to the sponsor, IRB, and FDA.

The investigational devices, [redacted] did not contain the proper labeling.

The infections were not due to the "experiment" but due to careless procedures. These infections are not limited to Shriner's Hospitals. In fact I would opine that the Shriner's Burn Center has a much LOWER nosocomial infection rate than the average.

Nosocomial Staph is a huge problem for ALL hospitals:

Applying these per stay estimates to the total number of S. aureus stays in the United States in a given year results in an estimated 2.7 million days in excess length of stay, $9.5 billion in excess charges, and close to 12,000 inpatient deaths per year. The differences remained significant when also comparing hospitalizations with S. aureus infections with other types of infections.

I don't have a problem continuing this discussion. Logically there still does not seem to be a link to anything remotely "masonic" as the OP implies.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

I would suggest that the funding of 22 hospitals that provide care for ANY child without regard for the ability to pay, to the order of HALF A BILLION dollars a year, completely through charity and a multibillion dollar endowment is probably the furthest thing from tax evasion.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I have no agenda other than posting my opinion. You don't have to agree or read it or even like it. I'm okay with that. But I will state it whether I'm right or not. Nobody is right all the time.

I'm angry to hear what these people are doing with the donations.

I'm furious to hear about children being abused.

Forgive me.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Why do the Shriner hospitals have competitors?

I'm flabbergasted. I don't know what to say. Wow.

Why are there other choices instead of Shriner hospitals? Ummmm, I dunno, maybe some other people like to do good work? Maybe the Shriner hospitals can't treat everybody in the Nation? Maybe this is America? Maybe some people just like paying for their healthcare instead of getting it free?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
For being so evil in conducting experiments on burned children, the Shriner's Hospitals have done a HELL of a job in reducing hospital-acquired infection:

Emerging Infections in Burns

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Forgive me.

No, I won't forgive you, because you are reacting emotionally to an old story, that has already been handled both internally and externally, and in doing so you are trying to taint the name of 1000s of other people that have helped 100s of 1000s of other kids. You have no idea what the hell you are talking about, but you are intent on saying it anyway.

You need to actually read those links you posted about the hospitals, and you need to actually talk to some patients, and you need to actually visit a hospital.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
reply to post by getreadyalready

I have no agenda other than posting my opinion. You don't have to agree or read it or even like it. I'm okay with that. But I will state it whether I'm right or not. Nobody is right all the time.

Forgive me.

WHO IS BEING ABUSED?

As a child abuse victim myself I would curse ANYONE who is abusing children. The Shriner's hospitals are not.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Here's an interesting tidbit. Until 2010 the Shriner's Hospitals NEVER accepted payment from insurance programs.

They treat 123,000 children a year. 22 hospitals. An annual budget of $749 MILLION dollars.

After 88 years, instead of closing six hospitals they took the EVIL step of actually ACCEPTING insurance payment.

Shriner's billing policy

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Good deeds don't excuse the crimes being commited or taxes not being paid and partying like a rock star.
Shameful...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I guess you didn't read the article that the OP posted. It would greatly help and keep me from having to read it to you.

I'm done with this thread. Good bye

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Good deeds don't excuse the crimes being commited or taxes not being paid and partying like a rock star.
Shameful...

Yes, and they were booted from the fraternity and arrested. No one is excusing that behavior, every organization has a couple of bad apples, and when you find them, you throw them out.

Would you prefer that because a handful of men did something bad, we should just shut down the whole operation, close 22 hospitals, turn 100,000 kids away that can't get treatment anywhere else?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

reply to post by emsed1

I guess you didn't read the article that the OP posted. It would greatly help and keep me from having to read it to you.

I'm done with this thread. Good bye

Of course I read it. I read it three years ago and I read it again.

One "investigative journalist" who has a boner for making Masons look bad does not a truth make.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

OMG

None of this is remotely related.

The final conclusion of Sandy's "investigative" report concludes that ONE Jester club in Indiana lost a property tax case and their building was reclassified commercial. They 'might' have to pay $30,000.

Hell, they did that in my town to both 'non-profit' hospitals because they didn't provide enough charity care.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Here is the smoking gun. Testimony that CONCLUSIVELY proves a MASONIC connection to human trafficking:

sandyfrost.newsvine.com...

Question: Do you know if they came with a certain organization?

Answer: The manager said that they were Masons. I didn’t know what Masons were. To me, it was like a religion, like a belief.

Question: Was it your understanding that there were certain Masons that came on these tours?

Answer: Right.

Question: Do you know what a Mason is?

Answer: I didn’t know what it was, but now I know that it’s an organization of people that are all over the world.

Question: Do you know if all these individuals in this picture were identified to you as being Masons?

Answer: Yes, it was a group.

Question: Were the two people in the prior picture a part of the Mason group?

Answer: It was the same group. For sure it was the same group.

Finally... the ultimate conclusion of Sandy's "journalism" in the last article is that Brazil is investigating a dude who may or may not have been a Jester.

This request from Assistant US Attorney Marlene Rodriguez asks Amelia to talk with agents because “according to information that ICE and FBI supplied, Ms. Schair was involved with a company and/or an individual who may have engaged in child sex tourism in Brazil.”

So... we have left one idiot and his wife, who are indicted by a court in another country and the only substantive proof of anything is the FBI saying they sent the wife a letter asking her to talk to cops.

edit on 6/15/12 by emsed1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/6/12 by masqua because: Added link

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Here's what one of Sandy's faithful followers had to say two days ago:

sandyfrost.newsvine.com...

I'll give my OPINION on all of Freemasonry and Jesters in particular. This is not to encourage anything by anybody but I believe they should be hunted down and killed where they stand. Their temples should be burned to the ground. Every one of them. People like Penn State's Jerry Sandusky, who is now on trial for his Jester crimes, should not even get a trial. He should be tortured to death immediately without further ado. Now some might say this is wrong of me to think this way. But if YOU has been sexually abused as a child you would understand my shear and utter hatred of these demented satanic dogs from Hell. Freemasonry and those who practice it need to be exterminated from this planet with extreme prejudice by any means expedient.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
And... Newsvine...

en.wikipedia.org...

Newsvine, the company, is not a news bureau and exercises no editorial voice, but acts as a social news platform for the community which has grown around it. Members decide with their actions what news makes it onto the site and what news is removed.

It's on wikipedia so it must be true right?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Shriners Hospitals for Children...Ever heard of them? Well Guess who is opening a new one:

Of course I have....there's even one in my city. But you missed my point: Shriners don't conduct experiments or perform medical services. We pay doctors and nurses to do that.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Masonic Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I don't get where you think we are defending them. I have denounced what these men did as other Masons have. What I am doing is defending is the rest of the fraternity from being slandered for what a few men did in one chapter of one state of a small appendant body.

How do you know what these men did happens nation-wide?

What a bunch of BS. The Shriner charities do amazing work and there countless testimonials to this fact.

Thank God.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Hes omnipresent, like the rest of these fools.

They can see all, hear all, and they must know all... They sure act like it.

edit on 15-6-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Networkdude might have beer.... Maybe

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join