It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Masonic) Jesters,human sex trafficing and multimillon dollar fraud case.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: capod2t

Ihave documented crimes in Mexico for ten years stemming from Indiana Brotherhood state prosecutors in LaPorte County.
Over 3000 deaths connected to enforcers directly connected to Michigan City, Indiana prosecutors involved with stem cell research and largest meth lab in Colotepec, Oaxaca Mexico in 2007.
Investigation into hired kidnappers (some identified indiana residents) involved arrest and extradition (FBI REFUSED COOPORATION HOUSTON), FIRING OF ENTIRE INM Mexican Immigration Headquarters Staff in February 2011 for allowing anonymous criminals to reside and commit crimes for U.S. political entities Zapata Corporation now Harbinger Group. (Mass kidnapping for medical research, mexicos 2007 largest meth lab.)

Other investigations stemming from LaPorte County Prosecutors, Indiana Brotherhood in Mexico contributed to the loss of HSBC's ability to use U.S. Dollar in Mexico.

Over 192 highest level master, governing, administrative lodges and shrines of all rites were supplied with child sex slaves supplied by Shriners Hospitals and nathionwide State Child Services Agencies controlled by masonic government.
OVER 18,000 FELONY CHILD VIOLATORS WERE FOUND BY NAME IN RECORDS OF THE ILLEGAL ACTS BY OUR COUNTRIES LARGEST ,PEDOPHILE RING.
DUE TO ABSOLUTE corruption in our government only a handfull were procrssed.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: WhistleblowerMX

Cool story. Got any links?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: emsed1

Over 18,000 master mason child violators listed by name in recovered documents. Over 192 highest level administrative governing lodges and shrines of all rites were supplied with sex slaves uncovered by FBI investigation. This is just the tip of the scale. Their crimes go much much deeper in long term murder of Non masonic clients of entire assets and accounts from UBS Swiss.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

is this just in your mind, or does this information come from an official source?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I have court documents and worked with cooporation of U.S. Stae Dept and SEIDO Mexico Att Generals offi e.
These people are still under invrstigation, many instances of law enfor ement destroying reports, and refusing to allow victims to file. We are re-publshing indianacorruption.com anf a facebook page uncovering all. Unquestionable evidence exposing complete lawlessness of crimes committed by Indiana Brotherhood here and overseas. Many murders of U.S. citizens here in midwest.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhistleblowerMX
I have court documents...

Cool story. Got a link to those?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Typical masonic reply, court documents, att general and state dept cooporation in inveztigations, videos, phone recordings. Spent ten years documenting mass kidnapping for masonic entities in mexico with court evidence. (I was kidnapped twi e) and Indiana Masonic associates involved in smuggling as well for decades. Thats just to start. The scum corrupt legal masons in every courthouse do not mind being caught or even documented in dozens of felonies becuase all judges, prosecutors, attornrys are oathed to protect their brothers from prosecution and attorneys will openly tell ,you they are threatened with financial ruin or death for taking legal action against corrupt government master masons.

Not to mention they are the D.E.A's LARGEST MOST VIOLENT DRUG CARTEL IN THE U.S. ALLIED WITH MEXICAN ZETA CARTEL IN 2012.

CONVICTION OF MANN ACT 2010 (WHITE SLAVERY)

RUNS OUR NATIONS LARGEST CHILDRENS CHARITIES FRAUD IN U.S.

THIS IS JUST A FRACTION OF THEIR CRIMES.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

typical nutjob reply. Look, if you have some official source for all those nice accusations, then post them and, like adults, we will look at them and discuss them. But throwing a temper tantrum and saying a bunch of things and attributing that to all of masonry is kind of lame. Actually, really lame.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Rockpuck

18000 identified by name child violators from Shriners investigation, never trust a mason especially a suckcessful one.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: capod2t

Shriners are all MASTER MASONS FROM ALL RITES

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I got 22 kilos of documented crimes directly connected to Indiana Brotherhood, in time when not censored from mainstream media freemasons will be hung in the streets for their crimes by citizens. So your a bareback child murderer? Your secrecy and manipulation of governments is the only thing keeping you alive.
By the way all I learned thru investigations and cooporation by u.s. state dept, u.s.marshall service (extradition), DEA, SEIDO Mexico Atty Gen, DHS Immigration Investigations, for crimes co
Mitted by Indiana Brotherhood member Barry F. McDonnell, prosecutor LaPorte County, Indiana.
edit on 23-12-2015 by WhistleblowerMX because: (no reason given)

A recent visit to Indianapolis DHS after Indiana State Police caught on video attempting to force me to crash into them. Summerizing documented crimes commited against me by masonic government employees.

DHS REPLY: ABSOLUTLY POSITIVELY THESE PEOPLE WILL KILL YOU IF YOU CONTINUE TO PERSUE THEIR INCARCERATION.
DHS referred me to the U.S. Attorneys Office, upon visiting the female attorney represrntative was nearly overdosing on coc aine. She became furious on the evidence I tried to present. Her reply.. verbatim "NO U.S. CITIZEN IS GUARANTEED PROTECTION FROM ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY, REGAURDLESS OF EVIDENCE PROVIDED" she was near respiratory collapse due to consumptuon of large amounts of coc aine. I laugh at her immoral ignorance.
edit on 23-12-2015 by WhistleblowerMX because: More info

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

All honest masons have been killed or threatened, presently freemasonry is now the largest organized crime ring in the U.K. (scotland yard 2014) and have in the U.S. corrupted every agency, congress, supreme court to rhe point of failure.

I visited Indiana University and interviewed master mason law students. I asked how they felt being restricted in their scope of law where they cannot prosecute against any masonic members. In fact aiding in the perpetuation of crimes.
Those interviewed had a drink or two and were not concealing what tbey already new .
The best answer was ",I know I will be manipulating the outcome of crimes, criminals will go free......BUT, I WILL BE WELL TAKEN CARE OF"

WOULD you like to hear the story of an ambitious16 year old son of a indiana state prosecutor (now a judge) whom committed his first murder ny hanging of his friend?

His father (now a laporte county judge) was the prosecutor in his sons murder case. Kinda illegal, the illegally represented murderer is now an attorney in one of Chicagos largest law firm ..... Bergerson... .No morals training child murderers do defend our citizens HHHAAAAHH

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhistleblowerMX

I got 22 kilos of documented crimes directly connected to Indiana Brotherhood, in time when not censored from mainstream media freemasons will be hung in the streets for their crimes by citizens.

Ah, so you actually have nothing other than opinion to offer here. Noted.

www.freemasonrywatch.org... there is a nice site you can go to and be with those of your kind. A bunch of nutters who have a fear of masonry. It's a back slapping fest of blind accusations and crazy conspiracy ideas. You will fit right in.

Should you ever have real information to share, please post it here.

Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Quit talking about them and post them.

Nowhere in Freemasonry do we tell our members they can cover up the crimes of Masons. Nor are you threatened for taking legal actions against another Master Mason.

LOL This shows how little you know of Freemasonry.

Yeah...you're not paranoid at all.

LOL There's no logic or reason to your posts.

I'm also calling BS on your supposed interviews and story.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

So let me get this straight, these Freemason law students who are involved/pretty much cool with being a part of a conspiracy that deals with horrible crimes just openly admitted to be guilty of serious felonies all because you were interviewing them? I mean call me crazy but I find it that really hard to believe. I do find it very interesting that when members asked you for proof you got a little upset and pretty much refused to show your 100% undeniable proof.

I also have another problem with the claim that the Freemasons have taken over all these different branches yet some how the Freemasons who run those groups are allowing you to expose them with help from the U.S. State Dept, U.S.Marshalls, DEA, Mexico Atty Gen, and DHS Immigration Investigations. Your story also makes little sense when you claim all these people are fine with getting caught and people documenting their horrible crimes for multiple reasons.

Edit: I also find it a little strange that close to a year ago you where asked to provide proof on another thread and you didn't.
edit on 24-12-2015 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join