It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Masonic) Jesters,human sex trafficing and multimillon dollar fraud case.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I'm sorry, so they advertise their gay and peado sexual antics? Thought not!

Has George Bush come forward to state he had gay relations with Victore Ashe?

How about the Whitehouse still making contracts with Dyncorp? Even though it was uncovered that they partake in child abuse??

Its all out in the open though ennit?!!?

It amazes me how people like *you* defend people like *them*! Makes you no better in my opinion,

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Dude Emsed, I know this is a really touchy subject. What has happened is that something which is clearly part of a larger sex ring was stumbled upon. That number 19? That was just the number of people who were called as witnesses for a foreign underage sex trafficking case.

The people here always become flabbergasted and throw their hands in the air when something like this comes out, saying that these are all one time incidents etc...

The fact is we even have a SUPREME COURT JUDGE behaving in this manner. What is this, the dark ages? Haven't we moved on from judicial and other forms of tyranny?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I'm not defending those Jesters. I'm defending everyone else from your broad paintbrush.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I'm gonna be perfectly honest here. I am a Mason, and a Shriner, but I don't really like being a Shriner. I stay involved because of the hospitals, and there are plenty of GREAT Shriners, but there are also plenty of bragodocious, partying Shriners that I just don't care for. There are a lot of politics in the Shrine, and there is a lot of money that is raised to keep the Temples funded instead of going to the Hospitals.

The Shrine and the Shrine Hospitals actually have lawsuits back and forth against each other, because the Shriner Hospitals think the Shriners keep too much of the fundraising dollars, and they Shriners have to be careful how they advertise fundraisers these days, because if they mention the hospitals, then they have to forward 100% of the funds to the hospitals.

The Shrine is a mess, and there is a movement to disconnect it from Masonry altogether. Some Shriners think it would be easier to recruit members if the remove the restriction to make them all Masons, and some Masons think the Shriners are giving Masonry a bad name.

NOW, with all that said. There is a HUGE disconnect from Masons to Shriners to Jesters. Sure, all the Jesters have to first be Masons and Shriners, but the Jesters are a very narrow subset, and probably not a subset that many Masons would want to affiliate with. At least not the Masons I know.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Good Luck with convincing the humans that were being abused and sold....

The state successfully argued that:

•The Jesters building is used for administrative purposes only such as collecting financial information, sending out reports to the various subordinate courts and answering questions about the bylaws.
•The Jesters failed to prove the property was predominantly used for any exempt purpose.
•The Jesters failed to show they provided a public benefit that would justify the loss of tax revenue.
•The Jesters do not serve the class of people that are legitimate subjects of charity.
•The property does not relieve any government burden.
•The Jesters are a recreational group that is predominantly a social club.
•The Jesters aren’t engaged in any charitable activities.
•Jester educational activities are limited to the membership.
•The second case used to support their argument was overturned.
•The government has no obligation to provide entertainment, merriment or “mirth.”
The result is that the property is now classified as “commercial” and, according to officials with the IRS and State of Indiana, the Jesters must now dissolve.

All copies of material reprinted or duplicated from by Sandy Frost must include the following credit line: From sandyfrost.newsvine.com... Copyright © 2012 by Sandy Frost. Used by permission.

Well lets see if the Jesters...Dissolve....or will they get a pass like the John Edwards, Black Panthers & Eric Holder...etc.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by emsed1

Kay Griggs - Wife of Marine Corp Col. George Ramond Griggs - " You have to go "both ways" and/or have sex with children to get to the top" www.redicecreations.com...

Sex and sexual abuse are the *key* elements in blackmail and *mind control*.... Ever wondered what was with all the sex orgies at Bohemian Grove and Skull and Bones? In the iniciation the first thing you must do is disclose the seepest secrets of you sexual life, followed by taking part in incriminating sexual behaviour...

Not only do they believe sex is key energy in part of satanic rituals, they believe they can utulise this in *all* walks of life, even in the military, and civilians... Look no further than MKultra, delta and all its other off shoot projects, still up and running in action today.

edit on 14-6-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

Completely Agree! Look at the evidence of stuff that happens at the bohemian grove. IF you want to get into the 'cool' group with these big star politicians, CEO's, NWO-types, you are going to have to engage in either weird, satanic rituals, sex with the same sex or with children. Then you are 'in'. Now, this may not be what rings your bell, but its the ticket you have to punch to be in the 'clique' THEN, you are silenced forever because the group as a whole knows what you did, and you know what they did. And its a mutual silence, at least in public, because you can;t whistleblow on anything since you are involved in these acts yourself. Unless you want to commit career suicide, among others risks, you could blow the whistle. Problem is, the other members of the 'group' want to keep their status and will deny your accusations, and chances are turn things around on you so you are the bad guy, and they 'have no idea what you are talking about'... all to save their asses! Its an incredible tactic to keep silence.. And i would bet the only way you get close to knowing ANYTHING at all thats going on in these secret sects, is to punch that card first... because without that over your head, they can't 'contain' you and your mouth...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

It *is* a minority of Masons that are *Disturbed* *Satanic* *Lucifarian* *Evil* and *Twisted*... Ill grant you that.

I'm one of those in the minority that are disturbed, satanic, Luciferian, evil, and twisted.

However, I still strongly disapprove of the actions of these people. At least the devil is a gentleman, unlike these jesters.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I feel like I should apologize. I blew my top and I HATE it when that happens.

It's sometimes hard to reconcile my belief that all people are equal and that nobody should have any privilege over another and believe at the same time that my insights are 'special' due to my association with a group.

This is an horrific, despicable event. It is completely incompatible with Freemasonry on any level whatsoever.

I don't know any Jesters, and in point of fact I had never heard of them until this story broke a few years ago.

This is not something that would be tolerated by any true mason. Not only would they be brought up on Masonic Charges, they would be dismissed from the fraternity, which would automatically nullify Shrine membership.

If we truly want to explore and verify conspiracy theories we must, by necessity, follow the rules of logic in order to be credible.

Don't fall into the trap of 'post hoc ergo propter hoc'. After this, therefore because of this...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I was referring to that statement in general, not specifically your post. but I have seen your sources before. I have been here a while, and after a bit, you see the same crap regurgitated over, and over, and over again.

I just find it hilarious that a non member feels as if they somehow have more knowledge than a very active member based solely on some web sites that may or may not be credible. If you want to know how deep the pool is, you dive in, you don't ask the gardener.

Ignorance indeed.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Reading your response had me thinking is this what the Catholic Church tries to convence themselfves of after there sex scandal and trying to justify there handling of the Priest that were comitting these crimes against children.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta

Completely Agree! Look at the evidence of stuff that happens at the bohemian grove. IF you want to get into the 'cool' group with these big star politicians, CEO's, NWO-types, you are going to have to engage in either weird, satanic rituals, sex with the same sex or with children.

Before I was a mason, it was easy to fall into the ignorance trap of believing that because a few people said this group was bad, it must be. But being a mason, and hearing the blatant lies and stupidity that exists about my fraternity, I have to wonder about these other groups.

I am not a member of the grove, but I find it incredible hard to believe that with the large membership, every one who has ever been there has refused to report things like you are accusing here? It almost makes me think that the very same ignorance may be driving the stories about the Grove. Since we don't know what goes on there, make up some wild crazy satanic stuff. Hell, they may all be holding hands singing Kum-by-ya. Weird, but far from Satanic.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator

Reading your response had me thinking is this what the Catholic Church tries to convence themselfves of after there sex scandal and trying to justify there handling of the Priest that were comitting these crimes against children.

Ahhh, yes. Logic.

So you ARE saying all Christians are child molesters?

Or is it all priests?

Or all men?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator

It's not an analagous situation though. The Masonic fraternity has not tried to justify these people's actions....instead, they have been expelled.
edit on 14-6-2012 by Masonic Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

I was raised Catholic. I was around a few priests and Monsignors. I was never abused. I am just 1 guy. So how does that equate in your logic? If we use that train of though and apply it to this thread article, then we can say that all masons are guilty of sex with minors and no priest has ever molested a kid. Logic and evidence says neither of those statements are true.

edit to add:
damn Emsed1, you beat me to it.
edit on 14-6-2012 by network dude because: added thought.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

This was the statement I was referring too...

I just find it hilarious that a non member feels as if they somehow have more knowledge than a very active member based solely on some web sites that may or may not be credible....

So because the Priest are in the Church they should know better than others that aren't what the best way to deal with the Priest that were involved in the sex scandal than those in law enforcement.

I'm not buying into the you gotta be in the club to be in the know.
edit on 14-6-2012 by relocator because: added explanation...

It seems to me that the ones in the club are the ones that are clueless.
edit on 14-6-2012 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Of course your not a member of the Grove... Your a "nobody* like the rest of us.. Get off your high horse

Join them and find out.. LOL.. Purlease!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The Masons may want to take this into consideration...

After reading this threads responses...This thread came to mind: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Source

So, what they are saying is that smart people tend to create shortcuts to get things done that make assumptions that aren't always based on facts and real world probabilities. To make matters worse; we can spot these weaknesses in others but, can't see them in ourselves when we are the ones who are making the false assumptions

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I was born and raised Roman Catholic too... My family are Irish hard core Catholics from Belfast, and half of them have disowned me because I disowned my peado uncle.

Their mantra was blood I'd thicker than water. They don't condone it, but protected him.

I disagree, and protest with evey bone in my body.

My family have been brain washed by the church, that's just *one* example of the effects of this cult, on a grander stage, I only dread to think what occurs.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I have never been to Birmingham, UK, but based on what I have seen and heard, everyone there is angry and they generalize people based on unreliable information.

Now do you feel that is a fair assessment, or did I just make up some stuff and then condemn an entire group unfairly? See how that works.

I don't know about the grove, but I would rather believe that maybe the whole "they are satanic and eat babies" stuff might be a bit of a stretch. But you are free to believe whatever creams your twinkie.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I was born and raised Roman Catholic too... My family are Irish hard core Catholics from Belfast, and half of them have disowned me because I disowned my peado uncle.

Their mantra was blood I'd thicker than water. They don't condone it, but protected him.

I disagree, and protest with evey bone in my body.

My family have been brain washed by the church, that's just *one* example of the effects of this cult, on a grander stage, I only dread to think what occurs.

I can't imagine how difficult it would be to have an anti-catholic viewpoint in Ireland.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join